Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2013 11:34 AM

May 2013
So much teamwork :) but so little pages this time :(
only4animeDec 30, 2013 8:51 AM
Dec 30, 2013 11:20 AM

Nov 2011
Time to finish this fight.
Dec 30, 2013 12:07 PM

Nov 2013
Kind of uneventful. Nee-san Miria's strike gets Priscilla, but as she is gaining strength, appears not to be wounded. Priscilla is about to strike Miria but Clare saves her. "Continued in the March issue..." Will Ilena return next and save them all with the real and efficient Quicksword?

Clare: http://i.imgur.com/IQuGbau.png
Interested in Japanese dance songs? See this thread: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=702085
Dec 30, 2013 12:27 PM
Oct 2009
Ilena said:
Will Ilena return next and save them all with the real and efficient Quicksword?

Yeah, sure... Armless Quicksword.
Dec 30, 2013 12:46 PM

Feb 2013
too bad i'm gonna have to wait till march to get a new chapter
Dec 30, 2013 12:53 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I'm getting the feeling that this is going to finish rather soon. Wouldn't be surprised if we get an announcement in that regard soon.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 30, 2013 1:29 PM

Jun 2011
Damn you priscilla.. her instant Regeneration is pain in the ass!
but nice to see her having hard time to keep up..
Dec 30, 2013 4:16 PM

Apr 2010
Boooring.
But it seems the manga is coming to an end.
Dec 30, 2013 5:25 PM

Jun 2013
o.O..Oh ho...Very Powerful Tag Team and Priscilla is Getting very much damage? Well somehow why i am thinking that she will pull some Damn Strong Transformation out of somewhere and starts once again kick ass? "Looks ending of the Chapter" what did I say, she almost did it

Nice inside view of Clare's Feelings. Really Love this Series
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Dec 30, 2013 7:15 PM

Dec 2008
It's time to end this and move on to the epilogue...
Dec 30, 2013 7:19 PM

Nov 2013
DiegoCCamara said:
Boooring.
I've been feeling the same way...I mean, what more is there for the plot once Priscilla is dead? But...I think that keeping Rubel alive leaves an open end. Will there be a continuation of Claymore if Priscilla dies soon, and we finally get to see the Mainland? The Dragon Kin and the patrons of The Organization are at war there. I have a feeling that we are going to get involved with this somehow before the series ends.
Interested in Japanese dance songs? See this thread: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=702085
Dec 30, 2013 7:54 PM

Sep 2007
WOWOW !
The ending was powerful !
Clare who stop Priscilla ! Oo
Dec 30, 2013 7:58 PM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
Ilena said:
DiegoCCamara said:
Boooring.
I've been feeling the same way...I mean, what more is there for the plot once Priscilla is dead? But...I think that keeping Rubel alive leaves an open end. Will there be a continuation of Claymore if Priscilla dies soon, and we finally get to see the Mainland? The Dragon Kin and the patrons of The Organization are at war there. I have a feeling that we are going to get involved with this somehow before the series ends.

I thought there could be more besides Priscilla such as the Dragon Kin. At least I thought the author would make an arc regarding that.
Dec 30, 2013 8:34 PM
Jan 2011
what about the dragon kin arent they at war with the organization
and wasn't claymore/awakened beings create to fight them
I could be wrong on this havent forgot some of the chapters its been a while
Dec 30, 2013 8:34 PM

Nov 2013
Chinensis said:
Ilena said:
DiegoCCamara said:
Boooring.

I thought there could be more besides Priscilla such as the Dragon Kin. At least I thought the author would make an arc regarding that.
And an arc where I return...with my armless Quicksword!
Dec 30, 2013 8:45 PM

Sep 2013
This was a pretty uneventful chapter. Hopefully the next one involves Claire not being such a wimp.
Dec 30, 2013 9:05 PM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
Ilena said:
And an arc where I return...with my armless Quicksword!

Never.
Dec 31, 2013 1:34 AM

Jan 2009
wtf the manga will continue in march of next year that is a long wait

but good chapter for claire
Dec 31, 2013 2:12 AM

Jun 2009
j0x said:
wtf the manga will continue in march of next year that is a long wait

but good chapter for claire

For the ump-tillionth time, the march issue does NOT come out in march. Why does this concern still come up, you'd think people would've gotten how monthly releases work by now...

I'm not sure where this is going. This very much feels like a final fight and Priscilla was brought up to be the big bad of the series. But then again, there is so much stuff left to cover as far as plot goes, so ending it now would be a huge waste. Although the series has kinda lost it's edge over the last dozen or so chapters. That's what I feel.
Dec 31, 2013 4:34 AM

Dec 2008
I think that whatever was the reason behind introducing the story about the war on the main continent by now it serves only as a background for the Organization and the reasons. For a very long time now (almost from the start of the manga) Priscilla was being slowly defined as the final Big Bad of the series (any other characters that could take this spot are dead by now) so when she dies there will be no more story arcs and we will at most get an epilogue that ties up various loose ends.

As for chapter itself - the way Clare thoughts and internal turmoil were displayed was nice, the way the final page showed Clare finnally getting the upper hand (?) thanks to the Power of Friendship was not. I know that Claymnore is a shounen but I expected something better than this :/
New profile design sucks.
Dec 31, 2013 7:53 AM

Jan 2011
continue fighting with Priscilla using less than 10% of her power, Clare has to transform to save everyone :)

the end is near?
Dec 31, 2013 6:20 PM

Jul 2012
Please let Clair die I didn't like.her at all.
I hope.Priscilla lives
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Jan 1, 2014 8:26 AM

Aug 2012
it's getting so sugary i think a massacre is coming.
i'd like to see clare's fully awakened form.
Jan 1, 2014 11:58 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
I never understood why a monthly manga is only 21 pages long. Is the author on a terminal illness?
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jan 2, 2014 4:05 AM

May 2010
ok chapter. i want more.

anyone else having a problem with remembering what happened last chapter (without rereading) after 4-5 weeks?

i will probably have forgotten what is going on completely until march ^^
Jan 2, 2014 10:21 AM

Jul 2010
Clare got her resolve back for the sake of her friends. I think Prisciilla fight with Riful was just a waste of time along with whole Casandra conscious thingy. This fight was on when they got back Clare. Even though it might be the final fight still i can't see it ending soon. It will take more than 12 chapters (a year) easily with all those awakened beings dying by the hands of Priscilla and half-awakened crazy fight by Clare and friends.
Jan 2, 2014 11:00 AM

Nov 2013
Animefreak17a said:
I hope.Priscilla lives
Ophelia should be the one to punish and kill Priscilla: http://i.imgur.com/G6eBJZp.jpg
Jan 2, 2014 12:48 PM
Oct 2013
Ilena said:
Animefreak17a said:
I hope.Priscilla lives
Ophelia should be the one to punish and kill Priscilla: http://i.imgur.com/G6eBJZp.jpg

That was disturbingly funny.
yep. I Have no idea what I'm doing, but I enjoy my life all the more because of it.
Jan 7, 2014 6:14 AM

Jul 2008
Like the Ophelia flashback, loved her :) Priscilla is going to lose in this battle one way or another, I can just feel it.
Jan 8, 2014 5:59 AM
Jul 2018
vlaine said:
Ilena said:
Animefreak17a said:
I hope.Priscilla lives

That was disturbingly funny.

I must agree there.

Even though I feel like Priscilla is going to lose the battle, I'm a bit skeptic as to 'how'. I get they're really using team work but it doesn't really seem like Priscilla's used much of her power after all.
Jan 8, 2014 11:00 AM

Jun 2008
So now Claire is fighting with the power of friendship? Seriously Yaki?
It seems i lost the memo where Claymore turned into Fairy Tail.

And can anyone still tell me what was the point of bringing back Riful 2.0? It seemed such a pointless waste after what happened.
Jan 8, 2014 2:07 PM
Aug 2008
I like Claymore, but the series needs to end with Priscilla's defeat. The series has always been about Clare's growth from pure revenge to caring about others. This chapter completed her character arc with her realization that there's more to life than revenge. Anything after Priscilla's death (because she's too much of a threat to let live and while it seemed like she could have had some redemption through Raki like Clare did, that's been dropped) is superfluous.
Jan 8, 2014 4:12 PM

Nov 2013
Monad said:

And can anyone still tell me what was the point of bringing back Riful 2.0? It seemed such a pointless waste after what happened.
My thoughts exactly. I actually like Fairy Tail to its own extent, but Claymore and Fairy Tail are meant to be totally different, in the same way that Shingeki no Kyojin and Fairy Tail are different. Riful 2.0 is a bit weird to me also. What is going on? I will only be satisfied when I, Ilena, return and save the world!
Jan 10, 2014 10:20 AM
Mar 2009
Marzan said:
I'm getting the feeling that this is going to finish rather soon. Wouldn't be surprised if we get an announcement in that regard soon.

It's no wonder. This manga is so boring. In the past I liked it very much.
Jan 11, 2014 1:38 AM

Sep 2010
Monad said:

Totally agreed, sir. Hope it will get more as it was in the past. Friendship bla bla is ok for me to some degree, but it should not cover the whole atmosphere. WTH.
Sep 4, 2014 6:57 AM
Oct 2011
SilentPredator03 said:
I like Claymore, but the series needs to end with Priscilla's defeat. The series has always been about Clare's growth from pure revenge to caring about others. This chapter completed her character arc with her realization that there's more to life than revenge. Anything after Priscilla's death (because she's too much of a threat to let live and while it seemed like she could have had some redemption through Raki like Clare did, that's been dropped) is superfluous.

Maybe a sequel series starting a DIFFERNET main character taking place on the mainland would work, but not the series continuing as is?
Sep 14, 2014 8:00 AM

Jul 2008
So, why is Cassandra fighting Priscilla now instead of Chronos and Octavia? Come on, Yagi...
I write about manga → morningroo.com
and movies → letterboxd.com/ugla
Sep 11, 2017 11:53 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Much think, much speaks, but this not change!!! :/
Oct 15, 2021 5:16 AM

Jan 2020
Friend makes you weak....
Oct 15, 2021 5:18 AM

Jan 2020
Will this finally be the time to dethrone Priscilla?
Jul 7, 2022 6:41 AM

Nov 2020
Amazing teamwork, they even managed to wound Priscilla!
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

More topics from this board

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 11 Discussion

Rasco - Dec 4, 2011

18 by phantom346 »»
Jun 1, 8:05 PM

» Question?

mrSmiles - Jul 4, 2009

9 by saketsahu »»
May 4, 4:55 AM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 2 Discussion

kansas778 - Sep 14, 2009

12 by ShokuganYuriko »»
Apr 29, 11:15 PM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 9 Discussion

Rasco - Dec 2, 2011

7 by Ogre666 »»
Apr 6, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 79 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

avrc - May 2, 2008

110 by psygol »»
Mar 28, 8:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.