Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Sep 26, 2013 2:02 PM

Mar 2013
Koybz said:
OST is finally out, if anyone's interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WVsSCsWIxU&list=PLrS7oi9ufNaLhLwrG9GJasoi_fCzCymt-

Woah, thanks!

OT: 10/10... Because ignorance is erm, bliss and the scenery and BGM were amazing, and I adore Ai.
Sakana-sanSep 26, 2013 2:34 PM
Sep 26, 2013 3:35 PM
Mar 2008
This series was so random and rushed. There was potential, the world and the setting are interesting, but they are left unexplored after wasting time on pointless stuff.
There's an entire world left to explore and we'll probably never get the chance to see it. Meh.
Sep 26, 2013 4:29 PM

Aug 2011
Hmm, I have mixed reactions for that twist ending. Way to build it up only for it to be pointless. I'm happy about Alis but still.

Anyway, I enjoyed the show overall. It had a very strong hook at the beginning and then I felt it drifted a little bit afterwards. A part of me still wishes this show was mainly about Ai and her father traveling to the different places, but that option was crossed off early. The supporting characters never really lived up to be as interesting as Hambart.

I think it has an amazing world with interesting reasons to why the gravekeepers exist. Ai was what I expected from a loli lead but I sadly could not warm up to Aki Toyosaki's performance, it just sounded out of place.

Visuals were incredible. I absolutely love the colour palette of this show with its oranges and violets. The soundtrack was also a highlight, including the OP, which I love very much since it's Kitamura Eri, and the ED.

7/10. One of the most beautiful shows this season but many of the later arcs felt lacking or uninteresting.
Sep 27, 2013 12:40 AM

Apr 2009
I don't mind the ending... I guess it's clear they wanted to end it that way.. my only problem with it is if Ai could use that power to save someone, why not her father?

9/10
Sep 27, 2013 12:41 AM

Dec 2010
Powerful ending. It would have had more lasting impact if
Sep 27, 2013 1:30 AM

Jun 2013
Okay, there were a few loose ends at the conclusion of this anime.
Can somebody offer an explanation or theory as to why Dee was a ghost in the outside world?

What happened to saving the world God abandoned?
The ending with Ai standing over the grave made it seem like it was an absolute ending to the anime but Ai hadn't completed her initial goal. It feels like that one arc was animated and we got the ending of that arc and that was the end of it. This anime feels really condensed and incomplete .

Also, the synopsis made Ai's father sound like he was a main character and yet he was discarded within the first few episodes =/ wtf
Sep 27, 2013 2:17 AM

Dec 2011
I never thought Alis would be the one who died. When the world was being destroyed I could feel my ship for Alis and Ai sinking T^T
But then!
She freaking saved him! And now my ship is still there! :D
I know there probably won't be a second season because of the whole "Fin" thing at the end but I just want to see my ship xD
Overall I think the anime was a 7/10, but because of that ending, and that hug, I give it an 8/10 :D
Sep 27, 2013 3:51 AM

Nov 2012
Huh wtf, everything was great a great last episode but then they bring him back just like that!? WTF, ruins the entire emotional setup.
Very skillful (though slightly overuse) of the ED basically made this show.
7/10

Sep 27, 2013 4:57 AM

Apr 2013
Idk wtf were they trying to do with this series ?!!
Ai was very cute and all but there was way "TOO MUCH" random stuff happening after the first half.

And no matter how much I think about it but the ending makes no "Fucking Sense At All" *_*

5/10
Sep 27, 2013 7:31 AM

Jul 2012
Loved this series~ I'm glad I picked it up. And when Alis was saying goodbye to everyone I was like "Noooo don't disappear Alis!!". I was really happy to see him alive in the end. Thank you Ai for saving him! ;u;

In my opinion, I didn't really think it was rushed. But it would have been better if they traveled more. We didn't get to see how the world turned out to be after the day god had abandoned it.

9/10.
Sep 27, 2013 8:38 AM

Dec 2008
I shipped Ai X Alis so it was sad when he was going to dissapear but WTH happened?wel,I'm glad he was saved anyway^^

9/10~
Sep 27, 2013 8:56 AM
Oct 2012
symbv said:
What the heck? The ending seems to be quite an asspull if you ask me. So Alis is dead and buried and the world his classmates created for him is no more but somehow somewhere in Ai's power he could still walk around now that the artificial world is destroyed?? .....At the very least, except for the very end, this arc does not really need Ai to be the grave keeper at all. She is just an observer (actually Alis said exactly the same thing) that happens to be more effective because she connects to Dee and Alis much better (and that she is in the class) but she can be anybody. And Scar and the guy are totally idle - even their comments are more like crumbs given to them so that they have something to do.

Have you read the novels? Was the problem with this show being rushed? I had that feeling for every arc outside of the first one, but this could also indicate a problem with the source material. Either way it is a shame because the animation was absolutely stunning, the concept was extremely intriguing, and it deserved to have stories to match how great the first episode was.

I agree with your comments, this show was like a jigsaw puzzle with a couple of very important pieces missing, and because they were missing you really couldn't get a good view on how the series as a whole is supposed to flow. I am not talking about mysteries that need to be revealed, I wrote earlier in this series that I liked how this show answered questions and asked new ones. But in the later arcs this began to break down because some of the answers seemed like they were reversing previous answers, and not in a good accumulating way, but in a way that makes one think that the writer him/herself was getting confused and losing track.
Sep 27, 2013 10:03 AM
Jan 2013
ANGEL BEATS 2.0!?!?
This show has the 'Angle Beats Effect" aslong as you don't question every detail it is f*cking amazing. Needed to be 26 or even a movie for each arc. I.M.O an 90 minute movie for each arc would have been amazing. I felt nearly fulfilled after each episode and imagine watching a movie on it.. OMG the tears. Had me close anyway.. haha. Even without dissecting this show I have 1 major annoyance, Dee should have been there at the end with Alis. The amount of time they spent together, everything they've been through and she gets shoved off after a 'Thank you for being with me'!?!? Are you serious? But oh well.. for me the best show of that season ( Not including careovers - AoT ). Thoughts? Also has anyone read the LN's.. and was it me or did it have a rushed feel..?
Sep 27, 2013 10:05 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
symbv said:
What the heck? The ending seems to be quite an asspull if you ask me. So Alis is dead and buried and the world his classmates created for him is no more but somehow somewhere in Ai's power he could still walk around now that the artificial world is destroyed??

The twist is interesting but that leaves quite a lot to explain. So what is the purpose of Alis bringing in living and dead people in the artificial world if it is not to counter Dee? If Alis only wanted to get Dee and his classmates to take down the artificial world, what is he doing in order to achieve that? I can understand he did not tell Dee and his classmates because he cared about their feelings, but on the other hand I don't see what he has done so far is helping his final goal either.

And if Alis is dead and his physical body is already buried, then why he can walk around and touch things outside the artificial world? Why Dee, being a living person, could only appear in a kind of spirit form instead? No explanation.

At the very least, except for the very end, this arc does not really need Ai to be the grave keeper at all. She is just an observer (actually Alis said exactly the same thing) that happens to be more effective because she connects to Dee and Alis much better (and that she is in the class) but she can be anybody. And Scar and the guy are totally idle - even their comments are more like crumbs given to them so that they have something to do.

This Alis is not dead. The original Alis died but this version of Alis is alive. His existence is simply sustained originally by the artificial world. Ai, being the last observer of that world, essentially made such that Alis would continue to exist, even after the artificial world crumbled. In other words, think of this Alis as an "alternate universe" Alis although it is not really accurate.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 27, 2013 2:51 PM

Jul 2010
6/10. Cool concept, Ortus arc was the best, followed by this one, while the Goran Academy was just crap, lol. And, I missed Hambart throughout the series. It's a shame they introduced such a cool character and dumped him so fast. The show just wasn't paced well, not executed very well, but was still enjoyable and had a lot of potential.

Anyways, this last episode punched a lot of feels, I must say, even though the previous too were rather draggy and somewhat crappy. I had tears when Ai was holding on to Alis. Those two would make the cutest couplee...I've always thought that and was really happy when they had that touching scene together...it was a lot more intense than that bitch Dee.

Haha, she's not a bitch, but I just like Ai and Alis. x3

The ending totally trolled me though.

I expect it's an anime original tag-on, since there most likely won't be a second season with the sales so far. It did satisfy my little fangirl heart though, seeing Ai save Alis like that. :3 Sure, it's complete bullshit, but, the irrational, fangirl part of my mind was happy to see them together. xD

Wish the LNs were translated. I might've actually checked them out because I like the concept so much. Can someone PM me if they know where to read the LN or manga (not sure if there is one..)?

Anyways, again, 6/10. I think that's a deserving score.
Sep 27, 2013 9:01 PM

Mar 2008
#1 Dee doesn't have physical form outside is because her body is trapped inside that world, same goes for everyone other than Alis. Alis was buried outside of that world, so he has physical body outside.

#2 God replaced Ai's wish with the classmates' to bring Alis back alive. There seems to be a part in the novel that talked about the standard of wishes to be granted. That chapter was cut from the anime.

Those are the stuffs I gathered reading 2 channel.
Sep 28, 2013 8:21 AM

Oct 2009
That was a good ending, dunno what everyone is complaining about except the fact that it was a open ending. Hopefully the OVA will explain how Alice was saved, didn't look like Ai dug he's body out. Personally i would have preferred it if he actually "died", kinda kills the emotional impact :/
And why didn't Dee confess >:'(!!

I suppose we won't see a second season due to bad sales :(

7/10
Sep 28, 2013 5:10 PM

Jan 2012
So Ai is able to wish Alis come back to life but couldn't wish it for her father? hmmm.. weird
Sep 28, 2013 9:40 PM
Jan 2013
MoeXtreme said:
So Ai is able to wish Alis come back to life but couldn't wish it for her father? hmmm.. weird

I think to be more accurate she replaced the existing wish of the new/created world of class 3-4 and that she changed the wish to what she wants. It is likely that the other students gave some input or something for it to happen. Also, please correct me if I am wrong but are you allowed to wish after God left them? Didn't class 3-4 happen before he left? If I am wrong then possibly she didn't have enough "Power" to do the wish by her self or she simply didn't wish for it. She respected his decision and decided that she wanted to save the world.
Sep 28, 2013 11:04 PM

Nov 2007
Spell binding finale to the Class 3-4 Arc. This was simply amazing!

It seems original Alice before the temporal loop started is still dead and buried in the real world. But the Alice from the temporal world where he is alive and came out in the real world as a living being, perhaps because Ai made the wish to save Alice's world. If we think how it is, the world she saved isn't Alice's if he is not there anymore. She made the wish in the previous episode and probably it was then when it was already granted and everything that happened afterwards was just to fulfill that wish. Including Dee's attempt to reset the world forcefully. The temporal world was too distorted at the point it actually lost to Ai's wish.

Scar probably couldn't notice Alice is dead because of him being from the temporal world where he is still alive due to the reset.

Dee probably showed up as a ghost in the outside real world because she was actually the part of the class 3-4 who wished for the loop. Since the wish was granted, she couldn't physically leave the world.

Things I noticed though are:
1. Everything happening on the 14th instead of the 28th in the final reset. Everyone went back to outside world on the 14th instead of the 28th because of Dee attempting to destroy the world herself before the actual reset. That would explain the following:
2. In the rerun, no one actually died. The class and Ai managed to save both Dee and Alice in the temporal world.
3. Ai made a strong wish to save Alice's world, in other words, Alice himself, which I already explained.

Overall a great show. The first arc was the best and the last one was almost as good as the first one. While Hampnie's death and burial made the arc very touching, Alice's death and coming back to life changed the whole "feels" in the previous 10 minutes. Well I cannot be too critical of a happy ending, now can I? So for now, instead of giving the anime a 9/10, I will stick with an 8/10.

Chances of a sequel? Very Unlikely. If there would be any? Will definitely watch. ;)
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 29, 2013 5:49 AM

Apr 2009
"I... want to save your world!"

Wow. Ali(ce) being the dead one came as a massive plot twist to me. Because I mistakenly watched a few minutes of ep. 12 when I should have been watching 10 back then, I had come to believe I already spoiled myself when I eventually and properly arrived at the finale. I was wrong. It was a pleasant, if confusing surprise, though.

I'm a bit relieved that Dee isn't actually dead. I liked her character. I want to praise the excellent voice acting done by Eri Kitamura for Dee - she demonstrated her skill and versatility for the role: from genki girl to mischievous trickster to lovestruck maiden. I actually enjoyed Aki Toyosaki's performance as Ai as well. Aki's voice is very distinct, but I did notice the small difference she applied for Ai compared to her other characters. There was a consistent "curious young girl" nuance in her performance for the role.

Interestingly, most of the guys in this story had feminine given names. I didn't realize this until I saw Alice's name on the gravestone. Kizuna, Kiriko and Alice are all feminine given names. If we go by the romanization used in other sites, we also have Julie instead of Yuri...! (although Yuri is already a feminine name in Japan) It's not a coincidence anymore, is it?

I enjoyed this show. Most likely my favorite (non sequel anime) of the season, even. It's not without flaws, however. While the characters are good, the scene timing is practically perfect and the music is excellent... the weakest points are the lack of coherence between story arcs, the wasted potential of secondary characters and the amount of loose ends (granted, the novels are still ongoing).

Even so, it was a fantastic, if short journey with Ai. I understand that it was not a planned grand story from the outset, but an "extension" of what was supposed to end after the Hampnie arc (the original award-winning light novel). Since the novels are apparently still publishing, I put forward my hope to see a sequel someday. Low chances regardless. Maybe god would even grant that wish...

dragonshade said:
#1 Dee doesn't have physical form outside is because her body is trapped inside that world, same goes for everyone other than Alis. Alis was buried outside of that world, so he has physical body outside.

#2 God replaced Ai's wish with the classmates' to bring Alis back alive. There seems to be a part in the novel that talked about the standard of wishes to be granted. That chapter was cut from the anime.

Quoted for clearing up several questions I had in mind. Very helpful pieces of information.
Sep 29, 2013 11:28 PM

Jan 2011
Fail.
What a waste of a great start...

8/10 to 6/10 in the end.
Sep 30, 2013 12:53 AM

Jan 2013
What the hell was that end. Poor explanation, and they flew so far away from the original objective.

Loved the art in this series, so that's probably the only reason I rated it this high. 7/10.
Sep 30, 2013 5:45 AM

Aug 2012
Da fuck was that ending?

So my feels were stepped on right at the end?

Bullshit.
Sep 30, 2013 6:48 AM
Jan 2013
MellowJello said:
Da fuck was that ending?

So my feels were stepped on right at the end?

Bullshit.

Angel Beats 2.0 ;)
Sep 30, 2013 10:15 AM

May 2011
The fuck was this episode? Nothing really made sense. The sudden turn-around with Alice (lol, isn't that a feminine name? It definitely is in my language, at least :D) being the one actually dead seemed extremely forced... I mean, if he was the one dead, how come he had a body and Dee didn't when they left the loop? How come he remembered everything when he was the one to be reset in the first place?

And... why the hell was he alive at the end?

Overall, the first arc was amazing, but it went downhill from there, sadly. I'll give it an 8/10 for the beautiful art, OST and the very interesting concept. It could've been better, though.
VokocaSep 30, 2013 10:18 AM
Sep 30, 2013 11:11 AM

Jan 2013
Vokoca said:

Overall, the first arc was amazing, but it went downhill from there, sadly. I'll give it an 8/10 for the beautiful art, OST and the very interesting concept. It could've been better, though.

Definitely agree. I wonder how it would've turned out if the story was a lot darker and the dead were more zombie like. It would've been interesting to see the contrast between the fake haven that was Ai's village and the hell of the outside world.
Sep 30, 2013 7:44 PM

Mar 2012
Instead of focusing more on the current world like with Ortus they decided to do this School arc and Fake world bs. Hambart's death felt too quick/rushed, Scar's change was too random, and Ulla accepted the truth way too easily. They didn't even show living dead who had succumbed to zombification. Only part that made me feel anything was Hambart's death. If it had kept going as well as the first half of the anime I would've giving it an 8/10 but the rest was just lame, boring or just wtf moments.

5/10.
Oct 1, 2013 1:08 PM

Jun 2013
This show had so much potential! The setting and concept were wonderful, but the execution and characters made it fall short.

Hampnie was the only character that managed to interest me and they killed him off so early on. Would have been better if he had lived and he and Ai had a cute father-daughter adventure until the end where the events in episode 3 could have unfolded. It would have made for a nice, feelsy ending. The ending was still kind of feelsy, but I hadn't known nor cared for Alis enough for it to impact me much.
Oct 2, 2013 8:55 AM

Jul 2010
Powerful ending, but poorly explained. It's the storytelling that is wrong here.
And this is not a matter of being spoon fed.

My favorite arc was Ortus and the first one with the badass Dad btw.
Awesome visuals, Art, excellent OST. Good characters, at least a portion of them.
But I really hated Ai. So, I'll give out 8/10.

Anyway, I still prefer a good laugh than a good cry.
Oct 2, 2013 9:28 AM

Sep 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Have you read the novels? Was the problem with this show being rushed? I had that feeling for every arc outside of the first one, but this could also indicate a problem with the source material. Either way it is a shame because the animation was absolutely stunning, the concept was extremely intriguing, and it deserved to have stories to match how great the first episode was.
No I didn't and I did not read any comment from fans in Japan how well this final arc was adapted compared to the LN. However, I remember back in the first arc with Ai and her father, I read quite a lot of comments saying how important things got cut out and scenes changed in the anime that people could get confused or misunderstand things. And seeing how bland or questions get unanswered in the arcs that follow, I have the same feeling that the same also happened for the rest of the series.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 2, 2013 10:19 AM

Jan 2013
we started from the 'top', now we're here
Oct 3, 2013 8:26 AM
Aug 2012
So... did one wish cancel another and now dee is alive and Alis... was saved somehow. I guess
Oct 4, 2013 6:20 AM

Jul 2013
I literally have to face palm reading so many people declare this anime as "fail" and "rushed" just because they are too dumb to understand the story *sigh* no wonder there are so many underrated series here.. seems like people just pull rating out of their ass without even giving a second of thought or try to understand the concept.
Oct 5, 2013 7:09 AM

Jan 2008
I really liked this anime, but all the things that happened in this anime are not honestly never explained at all. All I've managed to make out with what has been shown. If you wish REALLY hard, it'll come true.

Well regardless, I still enjoyed it very much.
Oct 5, 2013 12:16 PM

Jun 2009
Ending is so confusing >.<
I couldn't understand it at all.
Who died? Who survived? It so complicated, @_@
Oct 5, 2013 5:59 PM
Feb 2008
dragonshade said:

If this is true, it actually gives some semblance of sense to the final episode. They really needed to put some acknowledgement to their 'screw the rules, I do what I want' asspull of a final episode.

As I haven't read the LN, all I have to go by with this show is the show itself. And that episode is infuriating in it's complete lack of consideration to the viewer. In fact it's a perfect example of how not to do a plot twist.

A) Not a single ounce of indication that Alice is the dead one. A good plot twist carefully seeds the truth throughout the work so it's blindingly obvious in retrospect.

B) Failing that, at least give some bread crumbs to the viewers so that all the misdirection (aka the only granted info) is explained as misdirection.

Terrible plot twists anger me so much I needed to rant.

Ortus arc was great. They could have easily made the story just about Ortus. School, Gravekeeper Origin, and Class-IV arcs were awful. Solid start that fell apart into drivel halfway through. Sigh.

And what point did Julie and Scar serve? They could have been cut so easily and nothing would have been lost.
Oct 6, 2013 2:58 AM

Jun 2012
Some problems I had- They did not show a flashback of what really happened, after finding out who really died. And also, Ai was the last to leave, not Dee, who was closer and loved Alis. . .
, oh, and that Yuri x Scar relationship, I like that (´∀`)♡

Anyway, I liked how they wrapped it up besides dat troll ending that nobody understands.
I hope for a S2, but I really have no clue how much more content there is.

So I guess it's not just me who didn't understand some things, apparently (after reading the comments people had) they did not do well to give explanations.
Well, I really loved this series, definitely my favorite of the season, and if ever a S2, possibly an all-time favorite (though it's hard to say now, with this confusion in the story). 8 or 9 out of 10.
Yasu-kunOct 6, 2013 3:08 AM

Oct 6, 2013 3:04 AM

Nov 2012
Overall very good audio-visual with weak plot :/ 7/10.
Oct 6, 2013 3:42 AM

Sep 2008
Asspull ending but reading around the internet it's kind of semi-explained how Alice survived. I won't complain, I think I prefer the happy ending.

First arc was easily the best this show had to offer.
Oct 6, 2013 6:29 AM

Mar 2009
Only the first arc ended up being good...

Oct 6, 2013 6:35 PM

Apr 2012
This show ends with my very good score, hope there is Season 2 :D

Oct 6, 2013 9:58 PM
Oct 2013
I already finished watching ''Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi''
Remember that Ai wishes to save the world right? But then in the episode 12, Alis pushed her away, but Ai still wants to save him so she made a different wish. Because Ai also doesn't know what is her wish about saving the world, so its obviously not her sincere wish. However, Ai's sincere wish that Alis did not die and allows him to leave the loop, and they are later seen together at his own grave. It seems that Ai's powers may transcend that of a gravekeeper, as she brings Alis back from the dead. So in the end, Alis is a living. He even said this in the end of episode 12 ''So, you wished to save me in the end''. So happy troll ending xDD <3 I love this anime!

Ai's wish was so strong until God cannot avoid it.
frost-milk-teaOct 6, 2013 10:19 PM
Oct 7, 2013 6:18 PM

Nov 2012
chaos86 said:
I literally have to face palm reading so many people declare this anime as "fail" and "rushed" just because they are too dumb to understand the story *sigh* no wonder there are so many underrated series here.. seems like people just pull rating out of their ass without even giving a second of thought or try to understand the concept.

Says the guy who gave Angel Beats a 10.
Oct 7, 2013 6:19 PM

May 2012
While the start of this anime was pretty good in the middle of the anime the whole story telling went up a different path making it for me slightly worse than my first impression from this anime, although with some still awesome development in the end and great visuals this anime sure make it for me one hell of a good anime!

The ending it self was rather so so, and to be honest I wouldn't mind seeing on how the story would continue!

A good anime in general I must say.
Oct 8, 2013 4:56 AM

Jul 2013
YukiTsubaki said:

With that said...it would be nice if there's a second season or they explained things more in ep. 13.

Thankyou!! I was wondering about this for so long!
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
- Doflamingo
Oct 9, 2013 9:47 PM

Dec 2010
I liked the first arc, the ortus arc, and this final arc. Everything in between was crap.

Yuri, Scar, the baby, the schoolmates with the powers....what purpose did they serve??????????

Still gave the show a rating of 8 for a great beginning and an emotionally charged ending.
Oct 9, 2013 10:43 PM

Jul 2013
arkv said:
chaos86 said:

Says the guy who gave Angel Beats a 10.

I love Angel Beats. What? don't tell me you can't understand its story as well =p
Oct 10, 2013 4:54 AM
Nov 2011
Im sooo confused!!! how did Ai save Alice at the end?? he died for sure... and he got buried by another gravekeeper.... but then Ai saved him... when they were still standing infront of his grave??

although Ai is a gravekeeper... i don't think she has the ability to bring someone back to life (unless Alice is an undead now.....)

could it be coz Ai wished for him to come back to live as a living?? and God actually allowed that?? or did Ai just dug him back up so that he would be alive as an undead??

but still love this anime ^_^ ... its touching and could still get better..... love Ai, love Alice, love Kizuna Astin..... cried many times.... wishing that this anime has another season >_<

Overall 8/10 ^_^
Oct 11, 2013 5:32 PM

Mar 2013
The ending was disappointing. Many things were left unexplained. It seems like they cut important stuff out of the original source. Reminds me of Amnesia in that way.

6/10 I loved the first two arcs and the beginning of the last one. The music was beautiful and the art was really good, but the plot was weak. If the OVA ties up the loose ends, then I may give it a 7 or 8.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2013

108 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 3:45 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

98 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 3:07 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

114 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 2:07 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

107 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

123 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 11:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.