Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 21, 2012 6:30 PM
Aug 2010
I'm going to have to say NARUTO.

It is SO ADDICTING. And you are manipulated and thrown around when you think you know everything, there is a twist wich makes it hard to ever return. Specifically
Dec 21, 2012 6:32 PM
Aug 2010
shellykanto said:
This. If you haven't played the game, you wouldn't understand this. And if you did play, you still wouldn't understand this.

The description makes it sound fun. I'm guessing the manga is convoluted.
Dec 21, 2012 7:18 PM
Aug 2012
Tsumi ni nureta fureta probs
"届どいた....手紙?" - スワ(オレンジ)
Dec 22, 2012 7:41 AM

Dec 2012
I have yet to encounter a manga that makes me feel like i've wasted my time reading.
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Dec 22, 2012 8:43 AM

Apr 2010
Sarahmint said:
shellykanto said:
This. If you haven't played the game, you wouldn't understand this. And if you did play, you still wouldn't understand this.

The description makes it sound fun. I'm guessing the manga is convoluted.

No, it's actually a preview of the game.
Dec 22, 2012 8:57 AM

Apr 2012
The Spider-man manga. It sucks away everything that makes Spider-man interesting or unique and turns him into a generic shounen protagonist with no real defining traits. Peter Parker has no personality whatsoever and he's missing his trademark corny jokes as well. The rest of the cast doesn't fair much better. Guess western Superheroes just don't translate well to manga format or at least Spider-man didn't. It's a complete waste of the character and a waste of time to read.
Dec 23, 2012 3:50 PM

Dec 2012
Fall In Love Like A Comic. Stupidest shit I've ever read in my life. The characters are just unbearable and annoying, especially the main girl, who looks like a clone of Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura.
Here's the plot, she falls in love with some pretty cute boy while she is a famous mangaka artist who strives for love. At first I thought it would be good, but it turned out to be a HUGE let down. I felt like was rushed. Only 2 volumes, really?

What a pathetic excuse for a shojo series.
Dec 24, 2012 11:40 PM

Sep 2012
Yamato Nadeshiko
I don't expect too much from hentai, but god, everything was so wrong.

Excluding hentai though, I once read this shitty smut manga where the mc falls in a love triangle with Satan and an archangel. Yes, it's as painfully stupid as it sounds.
Jan 2, 2013 12:23 AM

Apr 2012
Mixim
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jan 2, 2013 2:16 PM
Jul 2011
King of thorns
Pretty good in the beginning, as you get further, you start to see a lot of errors in the scenario, a lot of unexplained things. And then, the author try to explain everything with the power of "imagination !"
Everything is fuckied up, you feel that you wated your time...
Jan 2, 2013 2:44 PM

Jan 2013
Oh lord, please don't hate me for this I've read VERY few Manga, so out of what I've read, One Piece. Not that its bad, or looks bad its just in some arcs how many parts get crammed onto one page made it difficult for me to fallow at times, and I just kinda got tired of reading it.
Jan 2, 2013 2:46 PM
Jul 2012
RedArmyShogun said:
Oh lord, please don't hate me for this I've read VERY few Manga, so out of what I've read, One Piece. Not that its bad, or looks bad its just in some arcs how many parts get crammed onto one page made it difficult for me to fallow at times, and I just kinda got tired of reading it.

I understand same for me, I tried to read the manga, but I couldn't really follow, and not a huge fan of the art. So I decided to stick to the anime.

On topic: Me-Teru No Kimochi is pretty damn retarded to me still don't know why i read it.
Jan 2, 2013 3:05 PM

Aug 2009
Jan 11, 2013 6:24 PM

Aug 2012
Bird Kiss, Peach Girl and High School Debut
Jan 11, 2013 6:26 PM

Aug 2012
xTheCatalyst said:
Fall In Love Like A Comic. Stupidest shit I've ever read in my life. The characters are just unbearable and annoying, especially the main girl, who looks like a clone of Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura.
Here's the plot, she falls in love with some pretty cute boy while she is a famous mangaka artist who strives for love. At first I thought it would be good, but it turned out to be a HUGE let down. I felt like was rushed. Only 2 volumes, really?

What a pathetic excuse for a shojo series.

I totally agree with you!
Feb 3, 2013 4:00 PM

Dec 2010
Anything and everything by Hwang Mi Ri and Han Yu Rang. Oh god, those things should just burn, burn, burn!
Feb 4, 2013 8:38 AM

Apr 2012
NEET Princess Terrass. The story? What was that again? -_-a Oh, terrible version of Hayate no Gotoku. I don't want to remember it at all
Feb 4, 2013 2:45 PM

Nov 2011
Mon Seul, Its the only series I actually hate(with the passions of a thousand burning suns). Its so horrible I even upped all my other 1 rated up to a 2, and I doubt i'll ever use the 1 rating again. It truly is the only manga that deserves such a low rating.

Its not just the worst manga, its the worst I have ever read or seen or heard about.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Feb 4, 2013 2:59 PM

Jan 2013
Despite the fact that it is my favorite series of all time, and I own every novel, DVD/BD, and even a few T-shirts, patches, and pins, I find The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi graphic novel to be unforgettably terrible. Considering that it's an adaptation of a very good series of novels, I couldn't give it any credit for the interesting concept and story, and could only find myself focusing on the terrible art. Which is really the only reason a novel would ever be adapted into a comic is to add art to the series. It's almost like they knew just how good their source was and figured they could get popular on just that.

Now keep in mind that this is the worst I've READ. I have ADHD so reading isn't really my strong suit, so I almost always just skim through the book and if nothing catches my eye I'll put it back on the shelf. (Also, I browse manga at Chapters and public libraries so there's that limitation too)
Feb 7, 2013 6:55 PM
Feb 2013
Naruto
narutoxsasuke
Feb 8, 2013 5:26 AM

Apr 2011
Code;Breaker probably. The art was not very appealing and the chick. Oh god, the chick. Why are all the Sakuras so goddamn annoying? After that is probably Fairy Tail. It started strong, but then Mashima just lost how to make a villain. They all get hyped up like hell, decimates Natsu only to get one-shotted after he dared to look at Natsu's "Nakama". Wait, this probably is worse than Code;Breaker.
Mar 12, 2013 6:59 AM

Feb 2013
Fairy Tail.
The cliche king as well as a carbon copy of the legendary One Piece.
"I am the inevitable truth, stop running, sir."
Mar 12, 2013 7:09 AM

Feb 2013
Fairy Tail is one pathetic excuse for a popular manga.
- Cliched to the bone.
- Main protagonists, like Natsu or Erza, can basically one-shot villians (who were established to be peerless in power) from rage alone.
- Shitty pacing. (Still call BS on that 7 year timeskip).
- Considered an ecchi due to all that fucking fanservice. (Okay, maybe not ecchi, but close enough).
- A shit load of forgettable characters.
- Many female characters all look too similar to each other.
- Oh and it's compared to another immensely popular shonen manga (to the point of being a carbon copy), and it's not the one about ninjas and not about the one about shinigami.
"I am the inevitable truth, stop running, sir."
Mar 12, 2013 12:47 PM

Jan 2009
-LOST+BRAIN
-Variante - Requiem for the World
-Love Monster
Mar 12, 2013 12:52 PM

Jan 2009
Musihinx said:
Cadice_Lisle said:
Kyou Kou wa Hajimemasu

This and anything else by the mangka. However, I think HoneyxHoney drops was probably the worst out of it.

agreed
Mar 13, 2013 8:16 PM

May 2011
Black Bird, I'd also say Kiss/Hug just because.

"But he who dares not grasp the thorn, Should never crave the rose." — Anne Bronte
Mar 15, 2013 6:31 PM

Feb 2008
Out of the ones I finished, it would be 13 Club. It had potential to be decent, but the mystery was awful, and the short stories weren't interesting. Out of the ones I'm currently reading would be Naruto which is self explanatory.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Mar 15, 2013 6:32 PM

Feb 2012
Death Panda. God fuck i wish i never read that shit.
Mar 20, 2013 4:01 PM

Jun 2011
Ah, normally I cannot finish something that's under a 5 for me - it's why my scores are sort of high - but recently, I started Ookami Shounen and made it to page 2. I couldn't make it any farther than that. It was just... The art made my eyes bleed...
Mar 20, 2013 4:05 PM

Sep 2011
Battle royale 2......ugh what the fuck did they do. Worst part is the premise had alot of potential too how it wasnt trying to imitate the 1st one but it failed miserably

Also vampire knight got really really bad.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 21, 2013 4:06 AM

Aug 2011
kelly17 said:
Musihinx said:
Cadice_Lisle said:
Kyou Kou wa Hajimemasu

This and anything else by the mangka. However, I think HoneyxHoney drops was probably the worst out of it.

agreed

Kyou is good as compared to Ato nimo Saki nimo Kimi dake
I learn to apprectiate Kyou(which I find it horrible) after reading this series.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Mar 21, 2013 12:14 PM

Apr 2009
Deadman Wonderland. One of the most horrible manga I have ever encountered!

Mar 23, 2013 4:02 AM

Nov 2011
Does Manhua count? Because in that case, my pick is Infinity Game. It has a few good moments and ideas, but it's rather bad.

...and I still gave it 5. What does that say about me?
Jul 14, 2013 9:38 PM

Oct 2012
fluttershy said:
If "My Immortal" ever became a manga, all of you arguements would be invalid

THIS
Jul 15, 2013 12:38 AM

Nov 2012
I really hated Judas. I stopped after the first volume....
"Oh. a really nice looking horror manga!"
NOPE.
Jul 15, 2013 12:44 AM

Sep 2008
No forget it, I don't want anyone to be scarred for life because of me
kuityJul 15, 2013 12:53 AM
There's two kinds of people you can't win an argument against:
One - Too dumb to tell right from wrong.
Two - Too stubborn to admit they are wrong.
Jul 15, 2013 1:49 PM
Jul 2013
Confessing Truthfully. Yet another shoujo. It started out kind of cute, but then it just got horrible.
Jul 15, 2013 9:36 PM

Jul 2013
So far it's short series called Doubt and it's fucking trash.
Jul 15, 2013 11:11 PM

Jul 2013
School Days.... Ughhhh.....

Pikachu wants some
Jul 15, 2013 11:16 PM

Jan 2013
No Bra

...My dick was so confused...

Jul 16, 2013 11:26 PM
Sep 2008
Aisuru Hito
That one has one of the most annoying main characters I've ever encountered, ugh.
Jul 17, 2013 7:40 PM

Jul 2013
For me, Bizenghast, Juvenile Orion, Black Bird, and Gentlemen's Alliance Cross are some of the worst manga I've read.

The cover of Bizenghast is so cool-looking, but the art on the inside is atrocious! And the plot is a stereotypical "I can see ghosts so I have to help all of them" plot.

Juvenile Orion is a giant mess. The plot makes no sense and the characters are lame and all look the same.

Black Bird is one of those series that everybody loves and I'm just thinking, "what the hell is this?" The art is pretty but the manga itself is just plain weird.

Gentlemen's Alliance Cross... Another one of those series where I went, "what was the mangaka thinking?" I great big ball of confusion, this is.
Jul 19, 2013 3:22 PM

Jul 2013
Samurai Harem: Asu no Yoichi was pretty terrible, but some series with bad art or art that's too sketchy, like Shingeki no Kyojin and Hachimitsu to Clover, I can't even make myself read, even if the story is good~
"You're thinking in Japanese! If you must think, do it in German!" - Asuka Langley Soryu (Evangelion)

"LCL Füllung. Anfang der Bewegung. Anfang des Nervenanschlusses. Auslöses von Links-kleidung. Synchro-start." - Asuka Langley Soryu
Aug 8, 2013 9:09 PM

Jan 2013
Affair was the worst. It was my first time trying out something yaoi just to see whats so good about it and never again. It was horrible, disgusting, ugly art everything was horrible. If I could I would give it a zero over here.
Aug 10, 2013 7:43 AM
Apr 2013
TiZanzou said:
eh... I think...."No bra" was the ugliest one I've read...

yes sir, i couldn't agree more with that
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Most obscure titles in your list.

Otakupervert890 - Feb 24

34 by Thereisnoonehere »»
11 hours ago

» D.Gray-Man

Arhang - Jan 9, 2009

9 by desusama »»
Jun 7, 3:06 PM

» Why do you think MAL users don't read manga? ( 1 2 )

Nyron - Feb 7

61 by Vslayer »»
Jun 7, 12:38 PM

» My manga room

fc_dean - May 19

3 by Vampire_Lord »»
Jun 7, 11:00 AM

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 19, 2022

1093 by Toha »»
Jun 7, 1:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.