Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 18, 2014 8:47 PM

Jul 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"I don't care bout Oxygen, i just want BOOBIES!!!" Best line in this episode.

Space Dandy. I just love this series, it loves to poke fun at so many different things.

That girl turns out to be an evil alien, didn't see that one coming.

Dandy Gets a killer mecha robot and defeats the alien by using the killer infested food, can this show can get any more awesome? lol

See ya later Dandy Baby!

ArtimesGamerJan 18, 2014 8:59 PM

Jan 18, 2014 8:56 PM

Jul 2013
Dandy wants his boobies, looks like he got what he wanted, but out of portion lol. I had a feel that Mamitas was an alien, just not a Boob monster xD (It was hilarious when he tried to abandon Meow)
And that Hawaii mecha towards the end was epic, god I love this show. I'm surprised that Scarlett accepted the boob monster, and they forgot Meow, oh Dandy
Jan 18, 2014 8:58 PM

Mar 2012
Poor Meow. As for Mamitas, saw the twist coming but I'd still tap that.
Jan 18, 2014 8:58 PM

Sep 2011
somehow i keep enjoying this show more and more with each episode, this episode caught me so offguard with everything the second half, i also loved how they beat the monster, and wow dandy found a broke new ground on treating meow like shit

and oh my god space dandy meets zombies, god i want to see next weeks so badly

5/5

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 18, 2014 8:59 PM

May 2012
I'll be the first to rate this 5/5! This anime is getting awesome.
Aug 2013
When she transformed into that boob monster I was just like what. I wonder what happened to Meow? Dandy's mecha was pretty freaking sweet though. Im really liking this series.

Jan 2013
Not as good as the last episode, but enjoyable none the less!

Next episode looks promising!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2014 9:00 PM

Jul 2013
All his captured aliens are being rejected immediately XD. LOL his Honey point card.

So they crashed in a deserted planet and found a girl who is being chased by aliens. Didn't expect her to be an alien also. That bizarre fight scene, and defeated by QT expired food stuff XD. And they left Meow at the end, and got some cash for capturing one XD.

Enjoyable yet funny episode as always.
omega_d94Jan 18, 2014 9:04 PM

Jan 18, 2014 9:00 PM

May 2012
Dat Ass!
Another enjoyable episode. Of course the hot girl would be the 100 breasted ugly ass alien. Poor Meow. R.I.P (till next episode).
Jan 18, 2014 9:01 PM

Dec 2010
This is probably one of the funnest anime I've watched in a while; liking it more and more. Did not see the titty monster coming, haha.

And yes, zombie Dandy next week!
Jan 18, 2014 9:02 PM
Dec 2012
the credits rolled by fast, anyone catch who was playing the monster?
Jan 18, 2014 9:02 PM

Sep 2013
Funniest episode yet. Them boobies man and the greatest mecha design ever!
sic mundus
Jan 18, 2014 9:04 PM
Jul 2018
Shame about the Deathnarian, she was cute when she wasn't trying to eat everything in sight. Damn, the hot ones always get you.
Jan 18, 2014 9:06 PM

Sep 2011
i was preparing to eat my words when i was defening space dandy's "fanervice" that it wasnt misogynistic or even really fan service to begin with when i saw the preview for this ep, now seeing this ep im glad the show didnt let me down as they were clearly just doing a succubus kind of thing and of course leading into the great boobie monster

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 18, 2014 9:09 PM
Jul 2013
Getchman said:
the credits rolled by fast, anyone catch who was playing the monster?

Trina Nishimura. She's usually pretty good, but I didn't like her performance very much here. I thought the character was great though, even though I saw the twist coming (I could never have foreseen that transformation though haha).

This was definitely my favorite episode so far, the jokes were great. Especially the part when they translated what the aliens were saying.
Jan 18, 2014 9:10 PM

Sep 2011
i wonder who the sourpuss that rated this A 1 is

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 18, 2014 9:10 PM

Jul 2007
Antearion said:
Dat Ass!
Another enjoyable episode. Of course the hot girl would be the 100 breasted ugly ass alien. Poor Meow. R.I.P (till next episode).

That is one of the coolest things bout this series, its so over the top outrageous and just silly to the extreme that you can't possibly predict what is going to happen. For all we know, Meow will come back some way other, nothing is with out of the realm of this show and thats what i like about it.

Jan 18, 2014 9:11 PM

Aug 2010
Really digging this series!! I love all of the crew so much already so I'm a little upset with Dandy for not caring about Meow what-so-ever xD
Jan 18, 2014 9:11 PM

Apr 2007
Meow playing with the hologram was the cutest thing ever. I love when cats do dumb shit like that haha <3
Jan 18, 2014 9:12 PM

Oct 2012
Another highly enjoyable episode. :)
Jan 18, 2014 9:19 PM

Jul 2012
SharifEbeefE said:
Not as good as the last episode, but enjoyable none the less!

Next episode looks promising!

It should be on the app Anime B B
Jan 18, 2014 9:22 PM

Dec 2012
Monochrome said:
Meow playing with the hologram was the cutest thing ever. I love when cats do dumb shit like that haha <3

Yeah, that was one of my favorite parts. He just drops everything and plans with the hologram hypnotically. And he said he wasn't a cat! He's just too like them!
Jan 18, 2014 9:29 PM

Jul 2013
NotJizzyHitler said:

It looks like there are 2 now lol, some people just like to hate I guess.
Jan 18, 2014 9:36 PM

Sep 2011
45Ravager said:
NotJizzyHitler said:

It looks like there are 2 now lol, some people just like to hate I guess.
its understandable, i hate fun too

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 18, 2014 9:38 PM
Jul 2018
BEST EPISODE
ONE OF THE BEST ANIME

I loved it.
Hawaiian shirt wearing mecha.
Boobie monster.

10/10
Jan 18, 2014 9:40 PM
Jul 2018
Oh yeah, Space Dandy alphabet decoded:
http://i.4cdn.org/a/src/1390108686165.png
Jan 18, 2014 9:50 PM

Apr 2007
RaspberryFruits said:
Monochrome said:

Yeah, that was one of my favorite parts. He just drops everything and plans with the hologram hypnotically. And he said he wasn't a cat! He's just too like them!
Too much cat cuteness for me not to call him one. His heart is even shaped like a cat's head!!

I can never forgive him for wearing crocs though
Jan 18, 2014 10:16 PM

Jun 2010
Though I enjoy the animes I'm currently watching, Space Dandy is the only one I truly look forward to each week, <3.
Jan 18, 2014 10:19 PM

Sep 2013
lol leave it to anime to make a boob monster
i found the last ep better but this was still fun as always

pretty surprised that that whole fleet left tho :L like wth
dandy beat it on his own and an entire fleet couldn't handle it?

they must be hella weak or cowardly, at the very least
Jan 18, 2014 10:21 PM

Sep 2011
you know it just hit me, does dandy even know who the fuck gel even is? he clearly doesnt know hes being followed but how funny would it be if hes being followed by a guy who knows everything about dandy and things hes in a struggle with a worthy adversary but doesnt doesnt even know the guy exists

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 18, 2014 10:35 PM

Jun 2010
NotJizzyHitler said:
you know it just hit me, does dandy even know who the fuck gel even is? he clearly doesnt know hes being followed but how funny would it be if hes being followed by a guy who knows everything about dandy and things hes in a struggle with a worthy adversary but doesnt doesnt even know the guy exists
I actually had a feeling (and hope) that was the case since episode 1, Dandy seems to have no idea whatsoever. It's just another reason I really love this show. I hope it continues another 4+ eps or so before he finally finds out Googl empire has been stalking him.
Jan 18, 2014 10:37 PM

Apr 2013
AOTY
Jan 18, 2014 10:40 PM

Sep 2011
so any observant eyes wanna help a fellow fan out and show us all the visual gags we missed because this show has a billion per episode, people were still finding shit from episode 2 today

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 18, 2014 10:41 PM

Apr 2011
NotJizzyHitler said:

What most amuses me is the fact that Gel thinks Dandy is some super-powerful hero, and he's really just an incompetent perv. You really have to wonder what Dandy did to piss that whole army off so badly.

I love that the English dub actually hits several hours before the Japanese dub does... really shows that Japan is finally starting to take American fandom seriously. It helps that Adult Swim finally diverged from non-stop Tim and Eric (Horrible Show, Please Shoot Yourselves) and went back to what got them their older audience in the first place, showing anime.

This is one of the first times I've been glad for a censor, lol. I really didn't need to see the nipples on all those breasts :P Also the first time I think I've ever said that, lol.
Jan 18, 2014 10:46 PM

Sep 2011
Blind_Guardian said:
NotJizzyHitler said:

What most amuses me is the fact that Gel thinks Dandy is some super-powerful hero, and he's really just an incompetent perv. You really have to wonder what Dandy did to piss that whole army off so badly.

I love that the English dub actually hits several hours before the Japanese dub does... really shows that Japan is finally starting to take American fandom seriously. It helps that Adult Swim finally diverged from non-stop Tim and Eric (Horrible Show, Please Shoot Yourselves) and went back to what got them their older audience in the first place, showing anime.
dandy is like archer, except minus the part of archer that was actually badass(cause its easy to forget archer is actually a bamf), and thats why i fucking love dandy

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 18, 2014 10:49 PM

Apr 2013
Yeah, I did not want to sleep tonight anyway. Thanks, Dandy.
Jan 18, 2014 10:54 PM

May 2012
What a wonderfully entertaining episode, I'm glad I stayed on for the ride.
Jan 18, 2014 10:56 PM

May 2013
Boobie monster lol. I guess you don't judge a book by it's cover.
Jan 18, 2014 10:58 PM

Jun 2010
NotJizzyHitler said:
Blind_Guardian said:
NotJizzyHitler said:

dandy is like archer, except minus the part of archer that was actually badass(cause its easy to forget archer is actually a bamf), and thats why i fucking love dandy

I consider the Hawaiian mech control pretty badass :P, I think Dandy will continue to be a fool 95% of the time while 5% of the time that foolishness morphs into awesome. XD
Jan 18, 2014 11:53 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode, very entertaining.
Love the alien designs.
Jan 19, 2014 12:00 AM
Feb 2013
Lol, I can't believe that Dandy would still be looking for "Boobies" in his situation.
Jan 19, 2014 12:02 AM

Nov 2011
Yup, never judge a book by its cover.
Jan 19, 2014 12:05 AM

Jul 2008
A boobie monster complete with censorship, and we are only in episode 3.
Jan 19, 2014 12:10 AM

Aug 2011
I kinda predicted the girl was going to be an alien, but I didn't expect her to be a boobie monster. The mech transformation was pretty cool too, even though I'm not a huge fan of mecha.

Poor Meow! D: I can't believe the other two didn't remember they left him.

Did they even get to Boobies in time? xD

5/5 episode.

Jan 19, 2014 12:25 AM

Sep 2011
I honestly didn't expect that girl to turn into a monster. Poor Meow. Finally an Alien caught for some cold hard cash!
Jan 19, 2014 1:10 AM

Jul 2012
Definitely saw the girl being the alien thing. The transformation, not so much. I loved that, funny as hell.

For some reason the mecha thing dandy turned into reminded me of FLCL. Good episode.
Jan 19, 2014 1:33 AM

Jul 2012
Pretty good episode this time around. I just wasn't too into this series before, but now I kind of am.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Jan 19, 2014 2:42 AM

May 2010
great and fun episode. but that boobie monster was disgusting ^^
Jan 19, 2014 4:15 AM
Jan 2014
XDDD I cracked up hardcore during his ray gunshot part. Geez! It's as hilarious as the previous!

Gawd! That's the dandiest mecha bot I've ever seen! Me like!

And YAY for Dandy, finally got rewarded with cash! But, still....Meow......Guess he really doesn't care about him since he flops the alien missions, like most of the time. Doesn't matter! He'll come back without any explanation for this (if this isn't stated in the next episode).
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Space☆Dandy Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2014

276 by RawrOMG »»
Yesterday, 11:10 PM

Poll: » Space☆Dandy Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2014

162 by Hisokasjams »»
May 27, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Space☆Dandy Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2014

150 by crotaku15 »»
Apr 25, 5:37 AM

Poll: » Space☆Dandy Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2014

189 by Majutsuishi »»
Mar 27, 12:31 PM

Poll: » Space☆Dandy Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2014

95 by Majutsuishi »»
Mar 26, 11:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.