Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 28, 2011 8:03 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
They were forced to wake up at 4am, especially to prepare Takako's wedding.

With Ohana's mother talking about her one-sided love to father, she began to think about Kou-chan.

Minchi got refused, and Tohru is being slow.

Minchi and Ohana's argument about one-sided love (Ohana deciding to one-siding Kou-chan) was heard by Tohru.

Tohru looking after Minchi and exciting about what Ohana do next.

Minchi decided to continue one-side love Tohru and not force Ohana to love Tohru.

lol @ that old man getting the bouquet instead.

Yuina invited to do MC, she's doing so well.

lol @ that ero man's performance.

nanoRIPE's vocalist doing the singer in the wedding. ハイリープ (Hi Leap?)

What?? Kissuisou is ending?

Yay for Kou-chan's voice at the end of preview!
tsubasaloverAug 28, 2011 8:18 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 28, 2011 8:48 AM

May 2011
I had my suspicions that Kissuiso might be closing down. If it really does close down, I'm really curious on how Ohana will respond to that problem. Kissuiso has become the place that she cherishes a lot, so she definitely won't let it go down without a fight. Another week of waiting beckons I guess.
Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to give out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.
Aug 28, 2011 8:49 AM

Jun 2010
What is that guy doing dressing up Denroko like that and then kissing him? Although I couldn't stop laughing after watching that and seeing Tohru's reaction. I'm still laughing just thinking about it.

I bet you anything that Ko either couldn't wait or that library girl pressured him into thinking that Ohana didn't like him that way and now she's going out with him. At least that's what I think.

Aug 28, 2011 8:51 AM

Apr 2011
All good things must come to an end and Kissuiso is no exception. The wedding was cute but no marriage kiss. :l
Beanman made a good showing this episode.
I'm happy to see Ohana and Minko have become resolute with their feelings. It was pretty obvious though that things would turn out this way for the two of them. I have an itch that Ko may have started going out with his coworker which also doesn't sound too far off as a possibility.
"If you're not prepared to be wrong, you'll never come up with anything original." - Sir Ken Robinson
Aug 28, 2011 8:51 AM

Jan 2008
Loved the episode. Well, it is pretty obvious who is going to end up with who but who knows what will happen. As much as I dislike it, I think Tohru will end up with Minko and Kou and Ohana will get back together. I think Tohru didn't really reject Minko but maybe he is still confused about his feelings for her.

Loved the wedding and the last scene was kinda sad. Hopefully the next episode will answer some of our questions.
Aug 28, 2011 9:15 AM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
So 7-days.. we meet again...

- Minko as annoying as always, good good.
- Tohru admits that he likes Ohana, great.
- Ohana decides to confess to Kou...

Was quite obvious from the start, although I hoped that Tohru could have confessed to Ohana (He would have been shot down, but anyway).

The end of Kissuiso? Might happen..
The end of Kissuiso with Ohana? Might happen as well, depending on how Kou reacts to Ohana's confession.

- Rawr @Ohana's Mom.
- More Yuina \o/

And as always, another great episode.

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Aug 28, 2011 9:16 AM

Jan 2009
Nice episode. But I'm not looking forward to Kou coming back. I thought episodes 12 and 13 made for a much nicer and more fitting ending to their relationship.

Liked seeing Satsuki again though. Nice to see how she and Ohana are doing a little better now. Her message to Enishi was funny as hell too.
Aug 28, 2011 9:30 AM

Jan 2008
Does what happened in today's episode mean that there is no way for Tohru x Ohana to happen? Well, it sure seems that way to me. It is to my dismay as I love Tohru and I definitely don't want him with Minko. He and Ohana would make a good couple. I would have loved to see them married down the road and take over Kissuiso.
Aug 28, 2011 9:33 AM

Jan 2010
the ED is the best and nice episode.
how this will end, Kissuiso close? or ohana inherited it? or etc2 (lol, it suck to wait for another week)
Aug 28, 2011 10:07 AM

Jun 2010
In the preview when ko said Ohana you are nothing like bland coffee. What does that me? Does it mean the relationship is going to end?
Aug 28, 2011 10:24 AM

Aug 2008
"You need to make sure she's wet", wtf? xD
And the weeding reconstituion, omg xD
Nice episode, though.
MALoweenMansion! 2021:

main candy:

extra candy: 4x

Aug 28, 2011 10:33 AM
Jul 2018
The episode was quite good even though Minchi vs Ohana scene was too edgy.
The good part is that the shipperwar is almost over. Ohana decided to man up about her feelings and Tohru never thought about asking her out, so all we have is a "everybody is happy ending" or forever alone ending. "A man is responsible for waiting patiently". I bet Ko still waiting for Ohana's answer and that part about the coffee, he said she isn't nothing like bland conffee (lack of strength, in this case). I think Ohana will blame herself as she always does but Ko will tell her there's nothing to blame.

Aug 28, 2011 11:16 AM

Jul 2009
LOL It's been a while since I last saw a cat fight, save the pulling hair + slap and stuff...Well, besides the organized ones, that is....

Initially, I've dreamed about those couplings....

... but turned out that was merely wishful hope from my part; however, the good news is that I got mah Mr. Bean x novelist faggot yaoi kiss!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO XDDDDD I bet 300 yen that the old man got tongue thrusted!!!

Gotta love To- "moe" asking Takako about the bucket... I mean, "bouquet" ... I used to catch one of those just to piss off the ones hoping to get laid married and dunked it on my friend's head... Aaaaaah, the good times ~ ( Er- I head that those bouquet(s) are supposed to increase one's chance to get married or something... I guess I shouldn't touch it... Ewwww... *shiver*)

Looks like Ko dye his public hair next ep... Should be interesting... Maybe more cat fight? Osama VS. Nose-haired Big P**** !!!! Are you ready? FIGHTO!!!

PS: The girl singing is really chic

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Aug 28, 2011 11:26 AM

Jul 2011
A pretty enjoyable episode. Why do these cliffhangers always teases us for more? T_T
Aug 28, 2011 11:26 AM

Sep 2009
Lmao interesting how Beanman caught the bouquet rather than Tomoe. Somehow I doubt that that novelist actually kissed him though. xD Either way it was a pretty disturbing scene. And that girl's singinggg. It sounded way too childish for the age her character seemed to be.

That thing that what's her name said to Enishi in the letter though. Holy magikarp. xD;

And if Kissuiso really closes I guess that would explain why it looked like Ohana was returning to Tokyo in the new op. Hur hur can't help but enjoy OhanaxKo.
Aug 28, 2011 11:43 AM
Aug 2009
Wow, it was so warm :)

I wonder who Mangaer-sama wants to sell inn? It will be nice if Ohana gets back to Tokyo, but somehow sad at the same time ~

And Tohru is so clueless that it's almost unbelievable O.o
Aug 28, 2011 11:55 AM

Nov 2010
Meh, Minko is so annoying.

Other than that was alright. Ohana's mom's pervy comment was funny at least. :) Didn't think much of the episode other than that. How on earth do you 'decide' you got a crush on someone? Sheesh.
Aug 28, 2011 12:07 PM

May 2009
Between Satsuki's message and having an old man in drag play the role of Takako in that reenactment, that would've been one entertaining reception to attend!
Glad the Minko x Tohru x Ohana situation's finally resolved. Now back to Tokyo for more drama with Kou. I'm also thinking that the bookstore girl might have worn down Kou and that Ohana will have to take him back.
Aug 28, 2011 12:22 PM

Dec 2007
Kimiko makes her seiyuu debut? I finally feel like this show is coming back to me. The return of Satsuki, if even for a moment makes me remember why I love this show so much. Great ending song to top it off. Hopefully Ohana manages to inherit the inn.

Aug 28, 2011 12:49 PM

Feb 2009
I don't think Ohana just finally decided to like Ko for no reason. She was always confused about it. She doesn't live in Tokyo and when someone you've always been close to in a platonic way suddenly expresses love, you really have to piece it all together and figure out your feelings. Her mom's words are what finally made her realize that she can love him. If I go on to really observe it in depth, Ohana could just be fearful of love due to her mother's relationships. She asks her what do her mom's lovers mean to her. I'm just saying that because I have felt fearful because my mother is the same way.

I agree. I have a feeling, but REALLY HOPE NOT, that Ko caved in and was convinced by the library girl to go out with him. Ko makes it seem as if he will wait for Ohana's response in the episode where he tells the library girl he feels like no matter what he will worry about her. I am really hoping that Ko waited for Ohana. I think before when Ko confessed Ohana was very immature and naive about life. As the series went on, she has grown and learned enough to finally be able to talk to Ko. I mean really, if you go back to episode one, it really is not the same Ohana she is now.

As for Minko- Tohru denying her in that way really gives it room for Minko and Tohru to possibly be together. Tohru knows he likes Ohana but he will do nothing, but now he is aware of Minko's feelings. I don't think anything will show in the anime, except those kind of end hints they leave. The usual smile and blush that lets you assume feelings are blooming.

I have so many thoughts from this. LOL. Honestly, I wouldn't have minded Ohana and Tohru, and them inheriting the Inn. It would be the same way Ohana's grandmother's love story went.
o genki desu ka
Aug 28, 2011 1:06 PM

Feb 2008
I already knew that Ohana will never be together with Tohru from beginning.
How come everyone hate Kou?

Next episode will be that Ohana confessed to Kou.

One Side love?
Didn't Kou confessed to Ohana in the beginning?
How come that is one side confessed ?
Both are so dense.

Cheer for next episode!!

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Aug 28, 2011 1:50 PM

Aug 2009
-I think this was the best/only way the Ohana/Minko/Tohru drama could've ended. The whole thing was pretty idiotic to begin with, so I'm glad to see it ended fairly clean.
-The wedding went fine, with the always-present exception of Jiroumaru.
--Speaking of which, Beanman totally had the monopoly on the episode's lolz.
-nano.ripe insert song/vocalist cameo? Her voice is still kinda annoying, but I'd be lying if I said it hasn't grown on me somewhat.
-Cliffhanger bomb! Kissuiso is closing?

Looks like the last four episodes will be the lead-up to the Bonbori festival and the solving of the inn's fate as well as the resolution of Ohana x Ko (and rest assured, bitches will be flipped if they pull some NTR BS).

Also, I don't think it was revealed until now that Ohana's father has passed away. Kinda makes me wonder if it'll end up being Satsuki who takes over due to the parallels with her mother, but I kinda doubt it.
Ha-cha!
Aug 28, 2011 1:53 PM

Sep 2009
spohken said:
The wedding was cute but no marriage kiss. :l
Beanman made a good showing this episode.
I'm happy to see Ohana and Minko have become resolute with their feelings. It was pretty obvious though that things would turn out this way for the two of them. I have an itch that Ko may have started going out with his coworker which also doesn't sound too far off as a possibility.
Yea no kiss! I was wondering what was missing!
This episode was enjoyable :D But i felt like it show us the ending too clearly....idk, there might be a twist.
Kissuisou closing down? That's so shocking...i thought Okami-san want someone to inherit it. Takako and Ohana are both willing to....so i wonder why.
From the preview, looks like Ohana went back to Tokyo (maybe kissuisou really close down :( sad), and Ko-chan is finally back! His voice is so sweet >.<
Bean man use his screentime well this episode :D

Btw, when ohana said she have a One-Side Love for Ko-chan, i was so SHOCKED. I'm like, Ohana? Do you have problem with your brian? He freaking confess to you!!
But then i remember the episode where she felt that Ko-chan don't like her anymore. That's why its one-side love. I hope Ko-chan is still waiting for Ohana. Don't let that glasses bitch get near you.
shinki7Aug 28, 2011 1:57 PM
Aug 28, 2011 1:53 PM
May 2011
Minko is still annoying as fuck. DIHSOUIFHIEFEUI
I honestly hope she doesn't get a happy ending.
She really deserves to be rejected and QQ moar. Heh.

Blahhhhh..
Hanasaku Iroha is seriously dying out on me though.
It started out pretty great, now it's really lost it's charm. Snoreeeeee.
Aug 28, 2011 2:01 PM
Jul 2011
Minko personality and attitude doesn't really bother me. She makes me laugh. She is like a child, emotionally.

Her crush is like a toy to her, when she thinks someone is about to take Toru away, she throws a tantrum.
Aug 28, 2011 2:03 PM

Jun 2011
Oh the drama! Everyone in this show seems so dense about their love life.
Beanman gets the flowers, lol!
Aug 28, 2011 2:05 PM

Feb 2009
I wish I could like this show as much as I did in the first episode.

The characters piss me off (except Sui, Nako and usually Yuina), the romance is all so uninspired and unlikable, the show focuses too much on bland side characters, etc. I've been hoping all along for it to really capture me, but at this point, I'm sure it's just not gonna happen. If I weren't already this far in, I'd drop it.

I know people feel differently, but this is just how I feel. I'm so frustrated by this show, it's gorgeous visually and always had potential but it never lives up to it imo. Also, Minko might be my least favourite character of the year.
Aug 28, 2011 2:05 PM

Dec 2010
I don't get how Ohana concluded from "one sided crush" that she's in love with Ko after all. This was one sided on his part and now that he might be finally over her and moved on she wants to barge in again just so we have the happy ending? Blergh.

Droplet, I agree completely.
Aug 28, 2011 2:16 PM
May 2011
Once I saw Tohru was outside when he heard Minko's feelings for him I literally said

"Holy Shit".
ban1o.jpg
Aug 28, 2011 2:23 PM
May 2011
Nako is so pure.

The real interest now is in seeing what happens with the Inn- drama is possible with Ko in Tokyo, but I don't have any real doubt as to that going amicably.

Surely Ohana wont' be given the inn? it seems a bit much.

Ko needed to have more screen time in the second half of the show. Appearing in the final arc, well- we'll see if it's enough.

I'd like to see Nako get some sort of ending beyond just being a member of the cast. "I've never been in love before.." indeed.
Aug 28, 2011 2:39 PM

Jun 2008
Is it bad that I was laughing during the Ohana vs. Minko fight?
Aug 28, 2011 2:41 PM

Aug 2011
i really amazing episode, with the resole of minko and her love for tohru was great, and nice to hear that ohana is loves Ko, but i've got a bad feeling about him already dating the librarian...
also, the end was WTF!! theyre gonna stop the kissiuso!!! DAMN!! >__<
Aug 28, 2011 2:46 PM

Jun 2009
xxSaspra said:
Lmao interesting how Beanman caught the bouquet rather than Tomoe. Somehow I doubt that that novelist actually kissed him though. xD Either way it was a pretty disturbing scene. And that girl's singinggg. It sounded way too childish for the age her character seemed to be.

That thing that what's her name said to Enishi in the letter though. Holy magikarp. xD;

And if Kissuiso really closes I guess that would explain why it looked like Ohana was returning to Tokyo in the new op. Hur hur can't help but enjoy OhanaxKo.

You think so.. Hmm I was so disappointed in this episode it was the series rating fell down from 9 to 3 and if there was some redeeming parts in this episode, it was watching Minchi acting in a stupid way.
WHAT THE HECK with Ohana choosing to go back to Kouichi!!!!! Like what we have watching so far of characters development was just A TROLL.

Aug 28, 2011 2:51 PM

Aug 2008
Minko looks really nice in that wedding dress.

Great episode overall, couldn't have asked for a better wedding episode.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Aug 28, 2011 2:54 PM

Jul 2010
Pairings are decided but considering four episodes are left, i think there will be some drama between Kou, Ohana and Glasses girl.. that's the reason she was introduced and it seems really difficult for Ohana to get "Yes" easily after her confession.
Aug 28, 2011 3:15 PM

Oct 2010
The feeling of knowing that Ohana will confess to Kou after the wedding is priceless as I am totally going gaga fan boy mode one. Can't wait for it to happen but now we know for sure she loves him. Fantastic episode! Ohana confessed unto Minko about loving Kou, while Minko confessed to Ohana she loved Tooru. Tooru on the other hand confessed to Minko and surely will give up Ohana since she loves Kou. The weeding was superb.

About Minko, at first her face here was quite flushed down at Tooru being an ass to her and of course her running away sure made me sad as much as being a good fan of hers equally as much as Ohana. While I loved Minko’s angry face in the spoiler
for I was wondering WTF was with Minko’s reaction here with Ohana. Since last episode was pretty serious but I assume it was just Minko being tired. Thus what really impressed me of Minko is the following,

That scene of Tooru was very tearful due to the following in spoiler
Minko had a double tear flow and was very emotional to make many of her fans T_T for her. While I loved the blush Tooru did here as he first appeared to Minko after she ran away form the brawl. Minko was gorgeous in the wedding dress and so her blush in the spoiler
those were gold moments because she was wearing a wedding dress in those parts. While at that part Ohana’s face went from cute to totally over 9000 MOE here. Which was funny more than cute but what was even more hilarious is Ohana starting to dance with Nako due to “Balut” coming back. We also got a further confirmation that Tooru loves Minko in the spoiler
the love writing on Minko’s plate may be the final decision in thee end of the episode from Tooru
despite him claiming that he did have a thing for Ohana whom he should give up now because she loves Kou.

About Ohana, she was the second most important character who has a major development in this episode. At first I really felt bad for her sleep condition ill face here. That is all Takako’s fault but her blush here made things up quite quickly. In fact I was glad that they have included Satsuki in the spoiler
that conversation is that what made Ohana realize of the one side crush of hers towards Kou and is why I loved that part. I totally laughed when Ohana yelled out one side crush and the girl heard her here. What I loved the most if Ohana’s view of Kou in the following,

I swear his smile gave me a glimpse of Kazehaya from Kimi ni Todoke. In fact Kou may be as determined as Kazehaya is towards Sawako just it was not shown much other than a big glimpse on patience. As such this is truly a dream come true for me and being a Ohana fan that she finally realized what she had to and will confess next episode.About thee end, most shocking part is that beanman is quitting! Nooooooo! D: That sucks but he is old so I get it. What I don’t understand is why Sui is thinking of destroying the inn? WTF was that about? Her time to die soon? Not good IMO.

About the preview, oh yes Satsuki looks good in her glasses and something is up with Tomoka. Best of all that confession of Kou!

BTW Image Stitches in the spoiler
Takako with Minko look best in their wedding dresses.

GIF of best moment of Tooru in the spoiler
I have not ROFL that much on Tooru since sometime TBH.
Yumekichi11Aug 28, 2011 4:56 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 28, 2011 4:07 PM

Aug 2009
Well... fuck, its over.. My dreams of Tohru x Ohana are done....

And its obvious now, Tohru and Minko are ending up together...Its OBVIOUS!
It happens all the time in like Asian dramas or other romance animes when someone says "I wont give up" etcc..

As much as I wanted Tohru x Ohana... I guess I have to face it that its not gonna happen.. T__T

I really have a feeling Ko is now dating that girl with the glasses now...

What I want to happen in this show is, if Ko would reject her giving the viewers a whole lesson of "dont take anything for granted", and if WE COULD HAVE A 2ND SEASON, and in that 2nd season Ohana meets a new guy character and they live happily ever after and we can see how Tohru and Minko end up (since its obvious we dont have enough episodes to show that)
Aug 28, 2011 4:36 PM

Oct 2007
Lulexiaa said:
And its obvious now, Tohru and Minko are ending up together...Its OBVIOUS!(
t happens all the time in like Asian dramas or other romance animes when someone says "I wont give up" etcc..

Except this is written by Mari Okada and she loves her one sided crushes,just look at Ano Hana that had 3 of them.True Tears also had 1

None of them went anywhere.
all for fun.fun for all
Aug 28, 2011 4:38 PM

Aug 2008
KOU IS GOING TO RETURN! His voice in the preview made my day!! But it's kind of weird that Ohana "decided" to have a crush for Kou...

Omg, next week! I absolutely cant't wait for next week! And, it is just me, or Ohana's mom is in the library where Kou works? (in the preview)
Aug 28, 2011 5:27 PM

Aug 2009
totoum said:
Lulexiaa said:
And its obvious now, Tohru and Minko are ending up together...Its OBVIOUS!(
t happens all the time in like Asian dramas or other romance animes when someone says "I wont give up" etcc..

Except this is written by Mari Okada and she loves her one sided crushes,just look at Ano Hana that had 3 of them.True Tears also had 1

OOO!!! This gives me a little hope xPPP

I honestly dont want Tohru and Minko to hook up..I still really like Tohru and Ohana! I dont want Ohana and Ko to happen either! And I hope we can have a second season or something cause we dont have much time to do any of these!
Aug 28, 2011 5:55 PM

Jan 2009
n-j-s said:
Minko personality and attitude doesn't really bother me. She makes me laugh. She is like a child, emotionally.

Her crush is like a toy to her, when she thinks someone is about to take Toru away, she throws a tantrum.

Which is why I'm glad that Tohru obviously sees her as a little sister/student. She is she way to immature to be in a relationship with anyone.

But unlike you, she annoys the hell out of me. She's a brat. I don't want my favorite guy character in this show end up with someone I can't stand. I'd rather him be alone and happy, rather than in a relationship with this overly jealous, hissy fit throwing baby. Can you imagine what she'd put him through for just talking to Ohana while they are together? Ugh.

Or put him with Nako.

If this show ends with Ohana moving back to Tokyo, this series is getting a 4 from me.

I don't give a damn about her being with Kou or not. If she leaves "the life she loves" at the Kissuiso, then watching this show was a complete waste of time.

totoum said:

Lets hope she sticks to what she loves, then...
Aug 28, 2011 5:56 PM
Jul 2018
I'm totally an Ohana x Tohru shipper :X!!
I was sad that Ohana decided that she had a one sided crush on Ko-chan.. so I hope there'll be a huge plot twist in the end or something >///<
Aug 28, 2011 6:07 PM

Jan 2011
Kimiko singing at the wedding still made this episode for me :)
Aug 28, 2011 6:16 PM

May 2010
Since the title of the show is Hanasaku Iroha so I won't be suprise if Kissuiso really closing down and Iroha went back to Tokyo and I don't see any alternative option for her so either she will end up with Ko or forget the past and move on.
Aug 28, 2011 7:19 PM
Nov 2010
I can't see Ko going out with Ohana. She has been so vague about EVERYTHING up to this point.

I don't get how she could be so stupid about things. She started out not thinking about Ko as a love interest, as time went be she found that she missed him, then she meets up with him, the is a girl that directly tells Ohana that she likes Ko and will pursue him.

Ko then tells her he still has feelings for her, she goes blah,blah,blah I gotta go and just runs off. Then she give some vague half-assed phone call to Ko later where again she doesn't actually say anything.

NOW she has decided that she has a one-sided (wtf, one-sided? huh?) crush on him. She wants to go confess to Ko and acts like she expects him to accept it, even though bookstore chick has been direct about her feelings and physically with him many times a week.

This won't go well for Ohana, she'll expect Ko to be a puppy and roll over for her. Ko will tell her that he is going out with library chick. Then Ko will give some speech about how she is a great girl and has matured so much or something like that. Ohana will go all doe-eyed and realize that she is stronger for her time at the inn. Somehow the inn stays open, Ohana looks forward to new days. Profile shot of her, shot that pans up into the sky with that crane from earlier flying. The End.

I sound like I hate the show, which I don't - but if you're going to make drama between the characters at least have it make logical sense. I am sincerely hoping for a solid Ko/Ohana relationship, but I don't see how that could happen at this point.
Aug 28, 2011 7:32 PM

Mar 2011
My favorite episode by far! I'm sorry but I just can'y bring myself to hate Minchi. Which is weird since I practically despise tsundere girls, also the wedding was so cute~! I wonder what's going to happen to Kissuiso (spelling error, lol) and if Ohana will really end up with Ko......... >.> Whatever, as long as she doesn't move back to Tokyo.....
Aug 28, 2011 8:50 PM

Aug 2010
lol i don't get Ohana's one sided crush...i mean one sided crush is when you like a person but that person doesn't really like you...but Ko likes Ohana and even confessed...so where's the "one sided" :l

Also Minko made me laugh a lot in this episode (i don't really like her tsundereness) and in the end the love triangle was resolved at last
Aug 28, 2011 9:26 PM

Oct 2007
7godeohs said:
I sound like I hate the show, which I don't - but if you're going to make drama between the characters at least have it make logical sense.

I see nothing in the scenario you describe that doesn't make sense,I've seen stuff like that happen quite a bit.
all for fun.fun for all
Aug 28, 2011 9:28 PM

Apr 2011
I downloaded this episode in the morning, but didn't watch it till late night, mostly because Minko behavior irritated me in the previous episode, but here my thoughts:

It looks like the series whole point was to show us how Ohana has matured and developed, it happened in this episode, after her conversation w/ her mom, regarding her mothers love life. After their chat, she realize her feelings for Ko, it kind of took 22 episodes for her to sort this out, but if you look at it from her perspective. Ko was her good friend for a long time, than all of sudden, he confessed to her out of the blue, there was hesitation on her part, she needed time to sort out her feelings, later she tried to forget about him. Now that this part is over with, I'm afraid of seeing Ohana getting rejected, but she does deserve it though

Ranting about Minko seem like commonality in the forums now.

Many people will sympathize for Minko, because everyone at least once, been in the same situation, I did understood Minko problems, but it was overlooked, when she placed the blame solely on Ohana, who had no romantic feelings for Tohru. She even dirtied Nako/Ohana dress, that they both worked so hard for the wedding. Later she attacked Ohana, because of her own failed one sided love life.

But I was glad, how Ohana stood up for herself/Nako, against Minko. Minko freaking scary, when your short as Ohana XD
Amanchu said:
Since the title of the show is Hanasaku Iroha so I won't be suprise if Kissuiso really closing down and Iroha went back to Tokyo and I don't see any alternative option for her so either she will end up with Ko or forget the past and move on.
If I'm predicting this right, Ohana returns back to Tokyo to confess properly to Ko (rejected or not) and move on in life w/ all knowledge and experiences from the Inn.

IMO, this is important, look at how Ohana changed, compared to episode 1, she now able to sort out her feelings :X
8jandora8 said:
This show will get a way lower rating if it leaves an open end concerning the couples.

However, I think this episode was great and Im looking forward to next week :)
I dislike open ending as well, I rather have my favorite heroine lose the love triangle, than that.
totoum said:
7godeohs said:
I sound like I hate the show, which I don't - but if you're going to make drama between the characters at least have it make logical sense.

I see nothing in the scenario you describe that doesn't make sense,I've seen stuff like that happen quite a bit.
I agree, those scenarios do happen, no one can speak for the majority...
Aug 28, 2011 9:42 PM

Nov 2010
Sigh... another show not daring to not use the default pairings.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 25, 2011

328 by Jax »»
May 5, 12:11 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

metalsnakezero - Apr 17, 2011

256 by kirA_-_ »»
Apr 22, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 18, 2011

110 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Jrittmayer - Sep 11, 2011

120 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Sep 4, 2011

122 by Lazulite »»
Jan 10, 12:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.