Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 7:02 AM

Nov 2011
With each passing episode, it looks like Shun cares about Byakuya more and more.

Byakuya is also more of a sensitive person than I had expected in this show. She seems emotional vulnerable at times so Shun should be careful of his own feelings.
Jul 23, 8:00 AM

Jul 2017
Shun's obsession with Mimori is getting the attention of the Evil Executives, though it's going to be hard to try to avoid always being in suspicion every time.

Mimori, still on side jobs, gives Shun her fake flowers amidst him giving her a bouquet of roses, and it's sweet. But what are the chances of Momori working as a nightclub hostess, in order to vent to Shun that her Kyubey familiar is taking advantage of her with the slime erotic video. Indeed, the familiar is no cat, but just a giant cat who wants to work Mimori to death and thankfully Shin has it dealt with so that he could experience her home cooking with the A5 wagyu beef.

Anyone dealing with Mimori is naturally an enemy, and Fomalhaut is one...
Jul 23, 8:21 AM

Feb 2019
The brilliant and ruthless Mira wouldn’t be ruled by his emotions, surely right? 😂 ordering Mimori some A5 Chateaubriand answers that

Ok we knew the cat familiar was a piece of shit for overworking Mimori, but I didn’t expect things to get this dark so soon. Not only was he overworking her, but had the nerve to be living off her rent free, drinking all day and even selling erotic videos of her??! Plus the rapey “her body belongs to me” bullshit. Thank God the lieutenant took him out. What a gross fucker. Seeing Mimori in that host bar and clearly uncomfortable hurt.

Glad they got to enjoy the chateaubriand together and it hits even harder when we heard about Mimori’s backstory of growing up in poverty. She deserves all the happiness in the world

Gonna be fun seeing the lieutenant have to BS and keep his new partner at bay with taking out Mimori lol.
Marinate1016Jul 23, 8:36 AM
Jul 23, 8:23 AM

Dec 2021
Making Mimori cry is one thing, but posting videos of her is crossing the line.

And that Cat guy being a yakuza... ??? LOL

Jul 23, 8:51 AM

Jul 2016
Find yourself an """enemy""" that declares people who push you to your breaking point WILL REPENT FOR THEIR SINS WHILE DROWNING IN A SEA OF BLOOD

Wonder which would annoy Mira more — if his colleagues attempt to defeat Byakuya like they're supposed to or if they outdo him in feeding her.
FarCriticalJul 23, 8:54 AM
Jul 23, 10:09 AM

Jan 2020
Seeing that cat familiar decapitated by lieutenant Mira was satisfying
Jul 23, 10:23 AM

Jun 2017
Reply to Animillion
Seeing that cat familiar decapitated by lieutenant Mira was satisfying
@Animillion

I totally didn't expect that this soon, it was amazing. lol
Jul 23, 10:32 AM

May 2019
How did that cat even get a recording of Mimori in those compromising positions in the first place? At least he's gone although he implied he may return but for now Shun needs to worry about his coworker getting too involved.
Jul 23, 10:38 AM
Sep 2023
Did anyone see the reference to inu x Boku ss at the end on the magazine? I think someone said same creator
Jul 23, 11:36 AM

Sep 2009
Reply to JadaLove
Did anyone see the reference to inu x Boku ss at the end on the magazine? I think someone said same creator
@JadaLove yes, this is the last manga by the same creator (unfortunately, mangaka died while working on it).
Jul 23, 12:06 PM
Aug 2022
Byakuya and Shun are really adorable together. I assumed she’d be the emotionless type but she’s surprisingly sensitive
Jul 23, 12:27 PM

Nov 2009
Yo...

She's 18+?... no way is a 16 years old girl working as a Hostess to service men...

ROFL @ the dude going wild on the Yakuza Cat after hearing about "erotic videos" (which is funny... cause we've also seen the dude going eye-popping looking at her being "lewded" before he went in and "saved her" from his own monster....)

(glad she didn't actually get NTR'd by the cat... which was also planned by the cat)

BTW... so... the girl can still transform even when the "source" is dead? huh...

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jul 23, 12:49 PM

Feb 2007
The cat has been taken care of, at least for the time being. Good.
Jul 23, 1:09 PM

Jun 2023
What a goofy cat that was lol
Jul 23, 1:32 PM
Oct 2022
I have never ever seen such enemies support and caring about each other so much before.

Miller Shun is willing to do everything to make Byakuya happy and fulfilled, without having to worry about anything. If other Evil Empire members found out about this, Evil Lieutenant would be in big trouble. He is starting to care Byakuya more and more and maybe they will even be together. She is so cute:)))

I wonder why this anime’s episodes last only 12 minutes? Shouldn’t have been 22-24 minutes?
Jul 23, 3:47 PM

Oct 2014
Geez man only having 12 minutes each ep is killing me.

It’s just sweet moment after sweet moment.

Cant wait for the next ep
Jul 23, 4:04 PM
Jul 2021
I was nervous about the mascot with the foreshadowing in the previous 2 episodes. I absolutely hated it in this episode. I like the two main characters but that mascot cat thing creeps me out too much. I am sorry but I cannot continue.
Jul 23, 4:37 PM

Jan 2016
wait
I actually wanted a full episode this time
Still probably smart to keep them short though.

The most evil person in the show, is gone, for now. The evil empire will send their most joyous aura person to assist their most evil in taking down the magical girl.

4/5, cat's existence for now ruins it for me.

Jul 23, 5:29 PM
Feb 2021
Ok I'm glad he killed the pimp
Jul 23, 5:52 PM
Jul 2024
Man, I'm so glad he killed that familiar. Dude was straight up scum.
Jul 23, 6:28 PM
Jan 2018
The Magical Girl needs to be a maiden... so I know of one way he can subjugate her without killing her.
Jul 23, 7:21 PM
Jan 2024
Didn't expect that cat to die so quickly, but I'm happy he definitely deserved it.
Jul 23, 7:30 PM

Sep 2018
Quite a fun and easy watch
Jul 23, 9:19 PM

Jan 2021
Now it was not only his glasses that broke but also his phone. The Lieutenant is crazy about Byakuya :3 also, goodbye Mitsukai. What a creepy cat.

Jul 23, 9:50 PM
Apr 2024
I just can't get enough of this anime, too bad each episode is so short, but I understand why. Best episode yet
Jul 23, 11:23 PM
Nov 2018
The cat isn't dead. Before it die, the cat explained since it's a familiar it will come back.
Jul 24, 1:44 AM

Nov 2013
Damn, that cat-thing is worse than expected. Creepy bastard. That beheading was well deserved. Mimori should just give up on being a magical girl (if possible lol) and Shun should make sure she's safe! (POS cat will return after all).
Wonder what type of character Shun's comrade will turn out to be (too much positive aura?).
After credits scene - Evil laughter while scheming about making Mimori's life full of joy :D

Man, 10min per episode is sad.
Jul 24, 2:43 AM
Jan 2023
kind of hoping the anime will continue w/ another season and finish the story up to the point when mangaka left off before passing away & animate an ending. Like maybe she left notes or told her editor what the ending would be? Maybe a little bit of the details that could help?
Jul 24, 2:48 AM

Mar 2011
That cat-man is the most evil character I have ever seen in any show or anime. This is supposed to be light-hearted but it feels darker than some of the other stuff out there... I feel so sorry for her. At the same time I'm wondering if there shouldn't be anyone taking care of her? I mean, she does have Mira now who is... well...

I'm honestly still conflicted and have mixed feeling with this show. It clearly has potential at both beig great and making me feel highly uncomfortable. I kind of like both main characters. But I'm really wondering how far this is going.

I will keep on it for 2-3 more episodes and wait what direction it will take...
You're the light shining over The black and gloomy nights
So long I've been waiting To run into your arms
Oh, my only one desire You're the one I need
Through the thousand years ~ Evermore

"Midnight Sun" by AleXa

Jul 24, 2:57 AM

Apr 2021
Finally took out that awful "cat", more like a wolf in cat's clothing.

His secret diabolical plan that he should tell them is to turn her to their side, which will give him some leeway on what he can do to help her.

Then he should marry her and retire from the evil service, protecting her from the awful cat demon.

Happy Ending.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jul 24, 3:41 AM

Mar 2024
These short episodes are such a bummer >:(
I really loved this episode, I’m so happy Mira ended that creepy cat or whatever it might was. I am afraid it will return soon enough anyways though, but I guess that will give us more information about the creepy “cat”
Jul 24, 6:53 AM

Jul 2023
KAWAII EROTIC, LMAO

Jul 24, 9:40 AM

Sep 2007
"You're....nothing more than a person in a cat costume!"

Oh man that got me in the LOL....
But was glad he dealt with it so fast (albeit...even though it said it would return)

EDIT: I only now just noticed the episode lengths...did not realize that ha...ha...ahh...
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Jul 24, 9:52 AM
Jul 2024
This show is SO CUTE. If you love enemies to lovers that isn’t a slow burn- this is the show for you. This episode had some plot points I’ve been waiting for, and I’m glad they didn’t make us wait until the end of the season to get them. I’m being vague on purpose but iykyk…
Jul 24, 2:17 PM

Feb 2011
Them growing close together is so damn adorable. He wants to spoil her now, and she wants to take care of him

5/5 best couple of summer 2024

Jul 24, 8:21 PM

Apr 2009
Kind of hope the cat comes back because it acting like some sort of exploitative yakuza pimp just cracked me up every single time, but definitely a well-deserved beheading.

The other member of the Evil Organization getting involved will help mix things up and it's probably a decent time for that to happen, although I do enjoy the one on one interactions with the Lt. and Magical Girl. Her wanting to keep the coat and him wanting her to keep the coat but the both of them dancing around that was so adorable.
Jul 26, 12:21 PM

Mar 2023
The funniest show this season. I had fun with all 3 episodes so far.
Jul 29, 3:48 AM

Mar 2008
Was nice seeing the guy get decapitated lol

Good thing Shun has the money to keep getting his glasses replaced..and now phone. Aw I wanna hug Mimori-chan
Jul 29, 8:36 AM
Apr 2023
It's the 3rd episode and I still can't believe Nakahara Mai finally got another main role after such a long time. Lately she only gets supporting roles (which she does oh so well) - she has a few other main roles but they for some animes people probably did not hear about.
By the way, she voiced Ryugu Rena since the first series of animes and she is one of the go-to voice actresses from the late 90s to early 2000s.
You wouldn't expect that this veteran 43 year old voice actress is voicing another mahou shoujo character.
Jul 30, 8:48 PM
Jan 2017
This is such a silly, one-joke kind of anime. So why do I always leave it smiling and eager for more? Could it be the pastel color palette for the two lovers? Perhaps the deft use of the limited animation?
Whatever! I will be here next week.
Jul 30, 9:28 PM

Jul 2011
Why is this show like 10 minutes long!? This is so good. I just binged 4 episodes today and I was about to not watch this at all... but i'm glad I checked out some animetubers and took their recommendation seriously.
Aug 1, 2:10 PM
Jul 2024
I really wanted to like this one, but I just don't. I can't get into the ship. I liked the humor at first, but it's wearing thin now. Hope everyone else has fun.
Aug 5, 5:55 AM

Jul 2023
Lt is so in love with her. I think the other bloke will also fall fo her.
Aug 8, 11:40 AM
Feb 2024
That murder of walmart Kyubey felt very satisfying...
Aug 9, 10:06 AM

Oct 2017
Bruh it was some old guy in cat costume who got killed but will revive, I can't. He deserves more pain for what he did to Byakuya. Cute stuff with the two but wait he hasn't realised his feelings? Come on get together fast. Blonde guy seems fun.
Aug 10, 5:16 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
YEAH f*ck that "familiar" up!

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 13, 3:11 AM
Sep 2021
Finally nice to see a familiar of a magical girl being defeated. Nice keep it up.
3 hours ago

Jun 2024
A5 steak sounds pretty awesome.
That Kyubey is a piece of garbage, I fell really sorry for Bkayuka.
Shun was awesome in this episode.

I have ADD, ADHD & AUTISM, but this won't stop me. Let's keep having fun together.
VTUBER LIVE STREAMS YouTube/Twitch/Kick/Rumble/Twitter = https://linktr.ee/dolfunthedolphinvtuber
ANIME REVIEWS - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3agtBvVDdHFzXbqPV47c-A

More topics from this board

Poll: » Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 27

37 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita. Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 20

38 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita. Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 6

47 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita. Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 30

35 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 16

55 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Aug 30, 11:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.