Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 18, 10:31 AM

Oct 2015
Giant robot not a fraud after all
So embarrased with Tensura fans and the fandom, how have we degraded
Jun 18, 12:06 PM
Dec 2023
Bruh the full summary isn't even out yet how is this post a thing
Jun 18, 12:14 PM

Nov 2016
So Vegapunk's broadcast goes back? I swear Oda is fucking with us 🤣

Bonney finally reached Nika mode. Pls, let her be the one to fuck up Saturn.
FMmatronJun 19, 9:10 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 18, 3:33 PM
Jan 2024
we got two nikas??
Jun 18, 3:42 PM
Nov 2020
nah this mf be trollin af in the comments
Jun 18, 4:51 PM

Mar 2021
Bonney is getting way too important imo.

Holy shit Oda is dragging this so hard

How many more chapters will it take for the smartest man in the world to finish his sentence? Seems like the slowest man in the world to me.

Jun 18, 4:55 PM
Jul 2021
No way vegapunk is joyboy!?!?!
Jun 18, 7:03 PM
Feb 2024
Bonney's fruit awakening?

so i read that bonney awakened her fruit and can copy any other devil fruit.I dont know how to feel about this but if bonney is another nika i dont fw it fs

if this is real it can also confirm that bonney is the new crew member.if people are not yet convinced this can kinda confirm it
Jun 18, 7:17 PM

Jun 2014
So the broadcast got cut off but then briefly comes back it seems. Why, Oda, bro is just trolling us now 😭

After reading the chapter, idk why it’s seemingly controversial. Are people upset at Bonney copying Nika’s appearance….which is quite literally how her Distortion Future power works 💀💀 well anyway, this should be a fun team up if Bonney also gets goofy cartoon powers in this state lol. Double the shenanigans. We got Nikas in Egghead 💀

Another edit: I see now where some of the ✌️"controversy"✌️ is stemming from but good fucking lord this fandom needs to learn how to have patience. Everyone doomposting about this instead of just waiting to see how this development is handled in the following chapter. 🤦
thebrentinator24Jun 22, 2:14 PM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 18, 7:21 PM
May 2021
Nah like the 800 years old giant robot "did" things more than dragon. At this point, I just want dragon to do something....I don't even care what it is...just do something bro 😭🙏🏻
Jun 18, 11:08 PM
Dec 2020

This is how the message would have looked if it ended last chapter, adding to the fact that vegapunk is going to say a bit more is completely dumb to say that oda "is dragging it", he just has many things to say lol
Jun 18, 11:12 PM
May 2021
Brunilde said:

This is how the message would have looked if it ended last chapter, adding to the fact that vegapunk is going to say a bit more is completely dumb to say that oda "is dragging it", he just has many things to say lol

Nah completely agreed with you. Also, the message is pretty bigger than I expected it to be damn. How can someone even think Oda is dragging it 😭 We just have SO many things to know. And even after this broadcast, we still don't know anything after knowing everything
Jun 19, 2:21 AM
Apr 2020
I was wrong about the last chapter. Glad to hear.
Jun 19, 11:09 PM

Oct 2017
Just checked the raws. Whats up with Bonney? Also did the broadcast went up again?

How is Bonney able to do that? Whats up with the robot and stuff?
MegamiRemJun 24, 3:23 AM
Jun 20, 6:32 AM

Mar 2014
Just read the latest chapter, what's up with Bonney?

I guess this was inevitable to happen
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Jun 20, 6:37 AM

Jan 2017
I knew it!!
Oda would deliver!!
& sure he did :D
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Jun 20, 6:45 AM

Jan 2014
ah, I see. I thought the ancient robot are sensing Bonney, but turn out it was just looking for luffy all along.
the giant robot looking for Nika because luffy back to his normal form, but he's back again after eating. and that's when the ancient robot detect nika again.
Jun 20, 6:45 AM

Mar 2021
Haters going to hate, this chapter was phenomenal
Jun 20, 6:49 AM

May 2021
This chapter went by way too quickly again 😂

Pls don't write animeS or mangaS >.< // + <50 man(g/hw/hu)a not in MAL. // Join my >manga club< here!

Jun 20, 6:59 AM
Jan 2020
Two Nikas??! I'm pretty sure Bonney is just copying Nika's appearance and she doesn't have the full power. Luffy and Bonney gonna fight Mars on the Giant ship, the iron giant is waking up after hearing Luffy's heartbeat! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Jun 20, 7:01 AM

Apr 2022
ahhhh yes, we've seen how bonney's distorted future has worked in the past, so it makes sense to finally see her in her most free form and her ability is sick. the design goes hard and seeing her like this after all her troubles, and still having faith in nika is pretty sweet. also hope lilith makes it out safe, and look at lil vice-admiral doll lmao. this felt like the shortest chapter in a while but solid stuff.

oh and i forgot to mention, the latest cover for volume 109 with kuma and lil bonney is absolutely brilliant. yet another hit from oda.
ryzxgumJun 20, 7:19 AM
Jun 20, 7:07 AM
Jan 2020
Reply to PirateHasan
I knew it!!
Oda would deliver!!
& sure he did :D
@PirateHasan I'm having my faith in Oda, wait for next chapter
Jun 20, 7:42 AM

Oct 2007
Top G chapter

double Nika LFG!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 8:28 AM
Aug 2020
euh, really

i was not ready for that

wow

Oda,get out of the Kitchen (lol)
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jun 20, 8:37 AM

Jul 2023
NIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...morning, afternoon & evening and time is slipping away...

Jun 20, 9:28 AM
May 2024
two nikas LETS GOOOOOO
Jun 20, 9:32 AM

Jul 2013
Is everyone going to have Nika's powers by the time we reach the final battle?
Jun 20, 10:11 AM
Oct 2021
Believe in Oda!! 😤👑🔥
Jun 20, 10:30 AM

Oct 2017
idk man it was kinda there from the beginning since u guys start making theories about Bonney's fruit
R&B Leyend
Jun 20, 10:35 AM
Sep 2022
This is surprising. I love it tho as always! This means Bonney has to join the crew tho right?
Jun 20, 11:21 AM
Nov 2015
The moment Saturn feared Bonney might transform into Nika and explaining how Bonney's fruit works in chapter 1103, I think it was pretty obvious this was going to happen. Specially after Bonney saw Nika existed.
It was there the whole time.
It's not even a fruit awakening or anything similar, it's just the Toshi Toshi no Mi working how Saturn explained.
Jun 20, 11:25 AM
May 2021
Hmm dont know how it feel about this chapter…
Jun 20, 11:36 AM

Jul 2016
Arc seems to be all but over now, maybe like 3 chapters left for the arc.
Penguins are funny
Jun 20, 11:41 AM

Jun 2015
So what do you guys think about Bonnie having such a powerful fruit? Do you think she is going to be able to keep it as she grows older and when she learns haki? She is not currently emperor level but she has the potential.
Jun 20, 12:24 PM
Jan 2023
bu bölüm ne amk her önüne gelen nika olacaksa ne anlamı kaldı bunun
Jun 20, 1:06 PM

Dec 2022
PUNISHED father finally gets to see his daughter reaching for the top and living her dream, that's the stuff
Jun 20, 2:05 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Holy Moley, I'm so filled with questions right now, yes, I had this possibility at the back of my mind for a while now when we got an explanation of how Bonney's powers worked, but how did Luffy know Bonney could do this?
Jun 20, 2:06 PM
Dec 2022
funny asf seeing everyone crying about this chapter

bonney do a bit of trolling
luffy already destroying the giants kitchen LMFAO

actually dont know why people are pissed bonney can go nika mode this is cool asf cry about it
Jun 20, 2:46 PM

Sep 2020
Saw some One Piece haters full-on crying about this chapter so I had to check it out as soon as.

I just find it so funny that these mfs picked a setup chapter to bitch about lol. This is obviously Oda's usual poetic ending he gives to arcs like the rain falling at the end of Alabasta, or when the bell rang at the end of Skypeia, Jinbei and Luffy's handshake at the end of Fishman Island I could go on. One Piece haters starving for things to criticize so ofc they jumped on this.

I enjoyed Egghead but I will be glad to see the back of it in like a month tbh. Onwards and upwards hopefully.

𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊. - 𝑅𝑒𝒾 𝒦𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓎𝒶𝓂𝒶

Jun 20, 2:48 PM

Apr 2016
Gear 5th Bonney, that's pretty awesome
The Age Age Fruit is definitely not one to be messed with, I suppose depending on the user
Jun 20, 3:21 PM

Jun 2023
Yikes @ the powerscalers and their meltdown toward this chapter. 😬

To be honest I suspect how things manifested for Bonney is more of a theme and symbolism (as in Bonney attaining freedom, breaking the shackles of her past) rather than her fully gaining/mimicking the capabilities of Gear 5 in its entirety. I expect some kind of twist to occur later down the road as far as her own power goes but thematically speaking this was a wonderful chapter for her as she deserves to heal, recover from trauma and gain a solid foot into this great story.
Jun 20, 3:47 PM
Jan 2021
i am speechless, two nika??
Jun 20, 4:05 PM

Nov 2014
Bonney's gettin Nika powers was so random and unneeded. it was supposed to be something special Luffy attained after 1000 chapters and she just got it like that,welp.....
Jun 20, 5:45 PM
May 2023
It was good until the last 2 page spread
Jun 20, 7:00 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
The Elders effed up (mostly Saturn) on doing those devil fruit experiments to babies so now Bonney has inherited a devil fruit so OP that it can manipulate timelines of any possible future she can imagine. Definitely Saturn's fault that he made their new worst enemy. :p

I think Bonney can never fully transform into Nika if she has never fully seen & met the Sun God with her own eyes.

I didn't expect this development but I honestly welcome it. A female Nika. <3 Can Bonney turn the rest of the Strawhats into Nika using her Toshi Toshi no Mi powers before the end of the series? Will Bonney join the Strawhats after this arc? <3

Good chapter even though it was really short for this week. I think it's highly possible that there will be a break after chapter 1119 and I wish Oda would drop a bombshell on the next chapter before another break.
Jun 20, 8:01 PM
Jul 2015
Oda is dragging this. At this point one piece gonna keep going for 20 more years.
Jun 20, 8:24 PM

Aug 2021
gear 5 bonney and luffy posing together was unexpected but exactly what i needed
Jun 20, 10:09 PM
Mar 2022
Arc is at its end most probably 2-3 chapters left i believe

the giant robot is coming yeahhhhh lessgo

Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world.The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility.Everywhere you look in this world,wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well.As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist.The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love.
Jun 20, 10:21 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
omg! i wasn't expecting that. that's fking sick. i'm all for it!!! hahaha

wow bonney is OP though. keen to see the extent of her abilities here or if she'll just look the same

she also rolled the two vice admirals earlier. big props

i love how G5 just keeps coming back and back. it's so hype
a0o-kunJun 20, 10:25 PM
Jun 20, 10:25 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Reply to kxlel02
gear 5 bonney and luffy posing together was unexpected but exactly what i needed
@kxlel02 great way to put it!! agreed
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» How Imu may contrast with Luffy and Blackbeard

Daconator - 2 hours ago

1 by Klick7 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1119 Discussion

FMmatron - Yesterday

7 by ArtimesGamer »»
Yesterday, 9:00 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 13 Discussion

JoquishaJoestar - Jan 20, 2010

26 by AcornGR »»
Jun 22, 4:07 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 100 Discussion

DarthDaimyo - Nov 6, 2009

31 by removed-user »»
Jun 22, 5:19 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 43 Discussion

JoquishaJoestar - Feb 5, 2010

24 by LuffyHammock94 »»
Jun 22, 5:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.