Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 9:32 PM

Jan 2009
dekus power is just embers now so he will be quirkless soon
degMay 31, 11:02 AM
May 29, 10:21 PM
Jan 2021
Damn. Deku's got a new cut.
May 29, 10:52 PM
Nov 2020
Go read Dungeon Meshi, they treat their abuse victims right
May 29, 11:26 PM
Aug 2021
is kishimoto co writing this as well or sum
May 30, 1:18 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to angels2night
Go read Dungeon Meshi, they treat their abuse victims right
@angels2night dungeon meshi is a 10/10 manga to me
May 30, 3:52 AM
Apr 2021
It can’t be man I’m so sad this is actually ending I couldn’t even believe the title of this chapter was called “Epilogue” I’m deadass in denial rn😭
May 30, 4:25 AM
Jan 2018
Horikoshi’s author announcement pretty much lays out that there’s gonna be another volume’s worth of epilogue, so I’m happy about that.

Liked the chapter for the most part but I want to see how everything gets tied up
May 30, 4:59 AM

Jun 2020
I’m sorry MHA fans that you guys have to see Deku’s new ugly haircut

May 30, 6:26 AM
Aug 2022
1 chapter left????
May 30, 6:27 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Nuke475
1 chapter left????
@Nuke475 no at least 7 more chapters left to complete the final volume
May 30, 7:01 AM
Mar 2021
Aint no way this is how MHA ends 😭 ALL THAT JUST TO END THE SERIES LIKE THAT BRO WHY
May 30, 8:21 AM
Dec 2023
Very very mixed thoughts. Shigiraki conclusion is insane and im praying something more happens with him cause no way LMAO. trying to keep my hopes up that something is being cooked up but i was the same 2 weeks ago and this has made it worse.... not a fan of the time skip. need a LOV status update ASAP although the two panels we got of todoroki and ochako looking pensive is making me nervous. also apparently deku is GOING to lose his quirk as its just embers, but what would the point of that be? theres something more going on.
May 30, 11:25 AM
Jul 2019
RadicalMuscleMan said:
Aint no way this is how MHA ends 😭 ALL THAT JUST TO END THE SERIES LIKE THAT BRO WHY

where do you get the idea that this is the final chapter lol

May 31, 9:17 AM

Jun 2014
Damn we’re really in the final stretch of chapters. It’s been quite a ride, not without its issues, but let’s see how this all wraps up. Idk why people think this was the final chapter lol.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 31, 10:52 AM

Jul 2022
Epilogue arc huh?

Interesting that Hori doesn't want to end it so soon, I wonder what we have left do to.
May 31, 11:03 AM

Jan 2009
english scans is out
May 31, 11:07 AM

Apr 2015
It really is ending soon, This chapter was a glimpse of the end. Deku and Bakugo really have come a long way, It was so powerful to see them both cry. Also Deku has a new haircut lol, Looks cool.
Do it Horikoshi sensei, One last stretch to give us a good ending.
May 31, 11:23 AM

Oct 2017
Oh well it is what it is, quirkless once again. Lets see how the manga will end.
May 31, 11:53 AM
May 2022
They need to clarify how many chapters are left because this chapter gives the impression that it’s the final chapter and if so it’s a bit unsatisfying.
May 31, 12:48 PM
Oct 2020
HOw many more chapters is there going to be? Overall ok aftermath chapter. Idk about the new lesbian haircut though. Deku still has the embers of OFA but will be going back to Quirkless like All Might did.
May 31, 5:16 PM

Dec 2009
That Deku & Kacchan's moments in this chapter got so emotional... T____T It makes me wonder how chapters will be left after this? Whatever is it I'll look forward to it ^_^
May 31, 5:17 PM
Feb 2020
ik there’s still a few chapters left before the end but how possible do yall think it is that bnha gets a sequel with them as pro heroes or sth (im in denial that it’s ending 😭)
May 31, 5:35 PM

Dec 2021
This is it, the final stretch, the epilogue.

Deku's new haircut... I don't really care much, I mean we only have a couple of chapters left so I can deal with it.

May 31, 7:41 PM

Apr 2022
wtff is deku's hair lmfaoo bros another victim to the EoS shitty mc haircut. i wonder if they'll fix it for the rest of this epilogue.
Jun 1, 12:36 AM
May 2017
Can't believe Allmight is still alive
After all this time
Wow are people gonna be somewhat pissed
Even might guy got * spoiler armchaired at the end spoiler *
And now salam, crossbow lady and the other lion hero canon now
It's just timepass manga at this point
They didn't even show the todoroki family conclusion! What!
But we have school to finish lol
akanoJun 1, 12:40 AM
Jun 1, 12:38 AM
May 2017
Reply to mrjdko
is kishimoto co writing this as well or sum
@mrjdko kishimoto? !!
Jun 1, 4:51 AM
Aug 2020
almost cried like Bakugo!!!

alala
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jun 1, 5:05 AM
Feb 2021
ryzxgum said:
wtff is deku's hair lmfaoo bros another victim to the EoS shitty mc haircut. i wonder if they'll fix it for the rest of this epilogue.

it's clear that he shaved his hair bcz of the surgery so it's temporary
Jun 1, 6:55 AM

Jan 2021
Bakugo crying over the fact that him and Deku can't compete and get stronger together anymore was really sad, it did get to me tbh

All Might telling Deku that on that very first day, he became All Might's greatest hero and is now everyone else's greatest hero and that Bakugo is also the greatest hero... wow...

I can't believe we're at that point of Deku becoming the greatest hero that he said back in the very beginning... and to think Bakugo also became the greatest, they've really come far.

I honestly wouldn't mind a more slice of life arc after this epilogue, it would feel like OG MHA, I'd also just love to see all of the other classmates again in normal life instead of near death in war

MHA had it's ups and downs just like any other series but in the end I still love it. It's odd to see it practically over, it doesn't feel right tbh
Jun 1, 7:53 AM

May 2020
I mean I've plenty of issues with this series, but this chapter, which suggests we are indeed just a hand's distance away from the ending now, felt like a fitting epilogue to this long arc. 

Just hope the author ends it soon enough and doesn't drag this unnecessarily.
Jun 1, 11:05 AM
Feb 2020
I LOVED this chapter and I LOVE that Horikoshi will take a little bit more to close the story. My main complaint with this arc was the lack of death from the heroes side, I mean, it was a war and sometimes you couldn't feel ABSOLUTE danger.

BUT, thinking about it now that it is ending, seeing it as a whole and seeing some dialogues from this chapter, conceptually and thematically, I think this last part of the story was brilliant! Honestly.
Jun 1, 11:52 PM

Jul 2022
The end of the Beginning
Jun 2, 12:26 AM

Jan 2014
so BNHA is about to end for the next 2-3 month, I guess?
I thought Shiggy transfer all of his remaining quirk to him before he cease to exist so the quirk he collected wouldn't go to waste.
this isn't how I wish it to ends though. Deku ended up quirkless is just a bunch of shit.
Jun 2, 5:52 AM

Dec 2014
Horikoshi really reverse engineered war arc Naruto from scratch.
Mass murdering terrorists being let off the hook because the MC has some absurd emotional interest in their wellbeing, rival character losing a limb that they can fix in multiple ways as
"consequences", not addressing the moral and societal issues the villains raised at all and pretending that everything is fine now because the "good guys" won the punching.
I'm sure having splinter groups of the PLF, Spinner's mutant army and all the high level criminals still on the loose from Tartarus won't have any negative effects on society.
No, back to hero school because I guess fist fighting the most powerful villain in all of Japan's history doesn't mean you're a hero without that sweet highschool diploma.
Can't wait to see all the characters paired off so they can produce the marketable "Next Generation". What a joke. I wonder if they can squeeze in one more use of Deus Eri Machina before the end.
Jun 2, 8:30 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
While a protagonist giving up their powers to save the day is nothing new in the shounen genre, it feels off for MHA. Maybe if the story didn't start with Deku saying, "This is the story of how I became the greatest hero," then this ending would fit better. I guess there are still a few more chapters to see if MHA can remedy that, but it would likely come across as cheap if Deku got his powers back.
anime-primeJun 2, 9:14 AM
Jun 2, 9:28 AM
May 2021
Mad so we r literally at the end now. Dekus new trim lmaoo, well his quirkless but tbh I will be satisfied with that ending for deku lets see what happens next chapter!
Jun 2, 11:48 AM
Nov 2019
It still feels so weird that the battle is just over and it’s a week later. What happened to Toga, Spinner, and Kurogiri?
Jun 2, 5:44 PM

Jan 2011
When I saw Deku's hair all I could think of was the Killmonger cut.
Jun 2, 11:06 PM

Dec 2013
I didn't expect to see Bakugou crying in this chapter. It's sad that their rivalry will come to an end soon.
Jun 3, 6:36 AM

Oct 2021
My Hero Academia has made it to the epilogue! I can't believe this amazing manga is almost in its finale. I am not yet ready to say goodbye to Kōhei Horikoshi-sensei's masterful works. 😢 But, Deku seeing Kacchan cry is surprising! 😂 I am sure that in the epilogue, each character's storyline will either be wrapped up or left open-ended 😖 (which leaves room for more of fans' imaginations ☺️).

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Jun 3, 9:54 AM
Jun 2023
BRO BKDK IS SO CANON
Jun 3, 10:46 AM
Mar 2015
Our boi is ready to move on
Jun 3, 5:48 PM
Nov 2016
Not too hyped about this ending but I didn't expect much anyway, it's hard for a shounen manga/anime to end things right.

If there's a thing I disliked about this last arc is how pathetic the government was, they barely did anything, everything was done by the heroes and the students, what the fuck were most of the adults even doing? and the thing I hated the most is how the Street Ninja died, he finally appeared in 1 chapter to help the good guys and he died in the most pathetic way possible just as quickly, the fuck? so much buildup for that character for nothing, Stain deserved better. And I still believe All Might needed to die, the whole prophecy thing about him dying was bullshit all along, mangaka, next time you better have some balls to kill an important character, and no, Star and Stripe don't count, we barely knew shit about her so she wasn't important.

And the most retarded thing is, none of this would have happened if the government killed AFO when he was in prison, why the fuck do you even leave a guy like that alive if you can't even stop him? if you don't have the means to stop a mass murderer then you better kill him the moment you get the chance before he escapes and start killing even more people, bunch of dumbasses. The government in this manga/anime is probably the most pathetic government I have ever seen in a shounen, goddamn.

And plenty of other heroes were ignored in the whole arc, what happened to the hero who transformed things into meat? in case you forgot, it's the friend of that guy with a wind quirk.

And Midoriya's new haircut... you know what? let's not even go there, I hoped he was some sort of new character or something but nope, apparently he's Midoriya.
Jun 4, 4:46 PM

Nov 2016
okay. i cried a little.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"I’m feeling sentimental
Without you, my room is empty
I’m feeling sentimental
Feels like yesterday you were laying
Only a few centimeters away from me"
Jun 5, 9:25 AM

Nov 2014
This was a great chapter, i would have been happy if this was the final chapter, but it's going on somehow...?

I just hope it doesn't end with the typical, students become the teachers ending later on..
Jun 8, 8:41 PM

Aug 2019
Deku is back to being quirkless

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 362 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

A_Paradise - Aug 3, 2022

103 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Yesterday, 9:35 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 377 Discussion

Green_Giorno - Jan 5, 2023

44 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 7:49 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 425 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Jun 5

52 by Camyy »»
Jun 15, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 410 Discussion

deg - Dec 20, 2023

34 by Thinghest32 »»
Jun 12, 6:31 AM

» I caught up on s07 and want to read from chapter 1 to the end, worth it?

Yaaceen - Jun 7

31 by Tsuna10vongola »»
Jun 10, 11:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.