Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Laid-Back Camp
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 9, 7:27 AM

Nov 2011
What a joyful camping trip. On another day, the cast managed to cross a suspension bridge, enjoyed food, and hanging out together in the best way they can.

Loved the poses and food they presented this episode too. Everything just flowed so natural and it's the Yuru Camp comfy style that is entertaining imo.
May 9, 7:30 AM

Dec 2021
Let the trip continue!

On the second day of the camping trip, Nadeshiko, Ayano and Rin visit the Sunomata Gorge to cross the most famous suspension bridge, the Dream Suspension Bridge, over the Oi River. As they walk along the mountain path towards the suspension bridge, they reminisce about old stories, eventually arriving at their destination. Despite almost dropping their smartphones while crossing the swaying bridge, the three manage to make it across safely. They then indulge in river-side soba noodles at a local shop and relax in hot springs along the way, fully enjoying their trip to the Sunomata Gorge.

The memories from this trip will stick with Nadeshiko forever, and that's what counts most.

May 9, 7:33 AM

Feb 2020
A halfway point of the season. Time sure flies.

Our trio is really enjoying their trip. :3

More bridges again. It seems to be the main theme of the season. I definitely don't mind, because they all look so cool.

And of course, Yuru Camp wouldn't be Yuru Camp without some delicious food and hilarious facial expressions.

So, Nadeshiko used to be the exact same lovable airhead when she was a kid. I'm not surprised, lol. You can't just help but to love her. <3

SerafosMay 9, 1:04 PM
May 9, 7:39 AM

Nov 2023
Very good episode, another quality one from them.

Very relaxing ^_^

I hope they joined their wonderful camp together too.

And I also hope it's not good bye for Ayano in this season.
PinoffinMay 9, 9:10 AM

I know people make promises all the time
Then they turn right around and break them
When someone cuts your heart open with a knife, now you're bleeding
But I could be that guy to heal it over time
And I won't stop until you believe it
'Cause baby you're worth it
May 9, 8:00 AM

Apr 2010
Episode wise this was the longest camping trip yet but it was really nice to watch.
The girls had a lot of fun on their trip and it was nice seeing the three together the entire episode, Nadeshiko using public transport and the others the scooter and bike.
I hope we also see the others next time.
May 9, 8:09 AM

Apr 2016
I think after this episode, i've seen more suspension bridges than i possibly can in my lifetime xD ... really heavy focus of those things in this arc i would say, or rather this whole area.
May 9, 8:11 AM
Jul 2023
Ah suspension bridges tour with Nadeshiko this time. Relaxing, fulfilling, and heart-stopping.

The camping trip ends and its time for farewell for the time being, Personally feels very emotional about this. Well, there’s more camping in the future to look forward to.
May 9, 8:11 AM
Dec 2018
Time flies, and the bridges have brought us through to the second half of the season
May 9, 8:16 AM

Apr 2014
Where's the spin-off where Nadeshiko is a railway geek?
Can't wait to see their next camping.

Locations
the Footbath Cafe
Sarunami Bridge
Yume no Tsuribashi Bridge
The Muso Tsubashi doesn't have any Google pin
Soba Restaurant
Onsen
Shiogo Suspension Bridge
Horai Bridge
何それ?意味分かんない
May 9, 8:33 AM

Mar 2024
Man, everytime Asaka opens her mouth the tears just start rolling. Very nice arc and nice 4th wall break there in the end. Yuru Camp just gets better with every episode.
May 9, 8:45 AM

Feb 2021
Yume no Tsuribashi means "Suspension bridge of dreams"
5:40 Google says that buppigan is a sound effect often used in robot '90s robot anime.

7:02 Apparently there is a statue with the exact same poses as here lol

7:15 I think it's "I love everyone", not "Everyone loves me"

7:51 猿並 (sannami) - lit. monkey row

Wait, why is the bridge one-way? Or is it only when there are a lot of people?
9:15 夢想 (musou lit. dream concept) - dream; vision; reverie​

11:03 地獄で仏に会ったよう (jigoku de hotoke ni atta you) - with great relief; as if meeting a friend in need; as if having met a Buddha in hell

11:27 Holup, are there fried bugs on the bottom left?

11:50 美女の湯 (bijo no yu) - "beautiful woman hot spring"

18:44 Specifically it's the world's longest wooden footbridge. This was said in Japanese, but CR didn't translate it for some reason.

Scene after credits!

This was a really nice arc, I liked Ayano. But now it's time for the whole gang to gather again!
May 9, 8:52 AM
Mar 2020
man this is the best anime i've ever watched
May 9, 8:54 AM

Mar 2021
Another fantastic episode this whole camping trip has been amazing full of beautiful scenery and delicious looking food this whole show is nothing but a masterpiece.
May 9, 8:58 AM
Mar 2020
we gotta start the Laid Back Journey conversation soon
my personal rankings
S2 OP > S3 OP > S1 OP

for the Eds are all equal in quality imo
never has an anime go 6/6 on their themes for me
May 9, 9:23 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Canape huh looks pretty filling. Their bikes really serve to make their excursions easy. The suspension bridge though really was pretty majestic. The Musou suspension bridge though sure is not one for the faint hearted though. Kinda not surprised that the bridge in question is no longer accessable. Still in the end im glad that they ended up having such a great time on this trip.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 9:37 AM
Jan 2021
Nooo, I don't want to part with Aya ;_;

Loved the little flashback to Nadeshikos past
May 9, 9:59 AM

Oct 2016
That was very cute and positive, nice for a change sometimes. Aya is a good adittion and I liked how she became friends with Rin. Opposite personalities makes for good character interactions but it´s also nice that now there's someone with the same interests as her.
May 9, 10:53 AM
Aug 2022
This show is a fuckin master piece.
A diamond in the slop.
A modern Mona Lisa.
A truly beautiful and heartfelt adventure of lifelong friends.
An absolute must watch for all.
May 9, 11:18 AM

Jul 2017
Okay but slightly boring episode to close out an arc that while having some elements I like, was mostly a letdown for me compared to some of the more focused arcs this series has had in previous seasons. I liked Ayano and Rin bonding together as new friends on their biking adventures but Nadeshiko in her own camping journey did feel like an afterthought for good chunks here, the suspension bridges stuff got old for me quickly and continued to get older as the focus in this arc to visit and there were many minutes in these episodes where the 'comfort' levels that might be there with 'nothing happening' crossed the line to boredom for me, which is something I am used to many slice of life series but not this one in the first 2 seasons. The interactions weren't bad at all but didn't feel that memorable with the empty space present everywhere for me in these episodes and ultimately, this had nowhere near the magic of the longer journeys compared to what I have seen previously from this series. Visually the show was already a fair downgrade from before but this season's been a lot harder to watch on the enjoyment side as well, it has felt quite off in the earlier episodes and while I was hoping this arc would make me feel at home again with this, it's not felt the same at all. What was a show that really managed to feel comforting and highly engaging, has slowly become a bit boring and almost vapid with these six episodes. Good to see Chiaki and the others back at the very end after a few episodes of them being off from screentime. I really need that changeup.
May 9, 11:41 AM

Feb 2014
I won't deny, the food that the girls had made me hungry enough for me to dash to the nearest fish & chip shop after finishing this episode. XD

Before that moment, the whole episode of our trio going from place to place, with Nadeshiko taking multiple bus routes to each destination, with Ayano and Rin getting there with their bikes, was cosy and relaxing. The bridges featured in this episode were impressive, with the final one, Hourai bridge, offering the best scenic views of this episode, not only because you can see Mt Fuji, but it showed how pretty the scenery is down the stream with the sunset sky in the background.

Overall, the girls had a wonderful time. Exhausting, sure, but it's worth it just to experience the beautiful locations, even in off-season times, and enjoy the heck out of it.

I did laugh when Chiaki broke the 4th wall at the end of the episode. It's safe to expect her, Aoi and Ena to get some deserved screentime once more, so I'll look forward to that. =)
May 9, 1:10 PM
Sep 2022
bro thinks they're burter and captain ginyu 💀
May 9, 6:48 PM

Sep 2018
The activities and my enjoyment of the show have dropped off largely from S1, going from Rin solo camping in detail to visiting a bunch of different bridges in quick succession, it's a little sad to see. If not for the characters I like, it may even be rated lower.
May 9, 7:12 PM

Apr 2022
oh maaannnnn ham and cream cheese, i'm starving now. more suspension bridge action.
May 9, 7:44 PM
Sep 2019
With the camping trip coming to an end, there's always a bit of loneliness in it.
May 9, 10:52 PM

Mar 2007
I am going to try making that toasted bread, cream cheese, ham and a drizzle of olive oil canape. Sounds pretty simple really. I'm more used to Bruschetta (tomato based) or shrimp salad on cream cheese canapes, but these look easy.

Gosh I love Yuru camp. Makes me want to go camping.
May 9, 10:52 PM

Dec 2022
A lot of bridges on this trip. Very interesting!

But now to see what the others have been up to.

May 9, 10:56 PM

Feb 2019
I want to cross the Horai bashi bridge so bad now that looks so cool, and it’s not high up off the ground either!

The girls camping trip was so cute! Loved all the moments with Aya chan and I hope she can come camping with them again soon. Seeing how far Nadeshiko has come after moving to a new town and having to make friends is so sweet ❤️

Awesome episode
May 9, 11:05 PM

Oct 2022
Chiaki just broke the 4th wall!lmao
Yes we miss them too, enough of trio camping.
May 9, 11:19 PM
Oct 2019
Second day of the Trip.
More suspension bridge, that Ginyu Force pose on that bridge lol

Nadeshiko suddenly become Otaku Train.

Goodbye Aya, will see you again.

Chiaki breaking the fourth wall at the end LMAO
I missed them too.
davidyodo24May 9, 11:22 PM
May 9, 11:21 PM

Nov 2022
An advice for the stairs ahead is a quite nice thing to do.
Musou Suspension Bridge looks like a fun bridge to cross.😄

Maybe you can order them online, but sis should be glad Nadeshiko went there cause she wanted to give sis a present.
May 9, 11:38 PM

Oct 2022
Part of me wanted that doggo to charge at Rin just like what happened in season 1 lol.
May 10, 12:10 AM

Feb 2016
I think this has been the best camping trip yet, it truly felt like an adventure.

I will miss Aya so much, Ayano my beloved, she quickly became my favorite girl, her personality is ❤️❤️❤️ I hope we can see her again before this season ends.

This show is one of the most beautiful pieces of media I've seen.

I MEAN, HOW CAN SOMEONE NOT FEEL HAPPY BY WATCHING THIS???
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
May 10, 12:27 AM

Dec 2022
Seeing Nadeshiko, Rin, and Aya on this camping trip makes me want Chiaki, Aoi, and Ena to join them.

Want more camping.
May 10, 12:37 AM

Nov 2022
Cant wait for the outdoor club to finally get some screen time after 4 eps.
May 10, 2:55 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
End of the trio's camping and bridges adventure, was definitely a fun one ahah
May 10, 3:21 AM

Oct 2022
I wonder if the two oneesan Nadeshiko met will become regulars just like Chug-sensei did back in season 1.

May 10, 3:35 AM
Mar 2018
The end of the episode, from the moment Aya realizes what good friends Nadeshiko has made after moving away, is just perfect! So sweet and touching. <3

The post credit scene was cute, too! Nadeshiko is such a kind sister. Too bad Sakura kinda ruined the mood (though I'm sure she appreciated the thought). x)
May 10, 3:38 AM
Dec 2022
There's something about suspension bridges and dams that make one just want to chill. Throw in the hot spring and food making it all so fun. Looking forward to the gang's next trip.
May 10, 3:40 AM

Dec 2022
Welp, I'm gonna miss this Aya-Rin-Nadeshiko arc. It's been really fun watching AyaRin staring death in the face crossing all those bridges, and seeing Nadeshiko going on trains was also relaxing. They make such a good team together and it's nice seeing Rin with a touring partner for once. I hope we get to see Aya again soon because she's such a fun addition to the cast.
May 10, 3:48 AM

Oct 2022
Lol was just about to say as much as I enjoyed this trio, I wanna see the other trio as well. Then Aki just pops out in the after credits to remind us. Guess next week will be Aki, Aoi and Ena!
UndefeatedBahamut
May 10, 4:24 AM
Sep 2016
Reply to AW_Flister
With the camping trip coming to an end, there's always a bit of loneliness in it.
@AW_Flister Agreed. I literally felt empty after this EP. I never regret my life choices, but I kinda envy them a little bit, having such a wholesome and adventurous teen life like that. Might be the best arc of Yuru Camp so far.
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
May 10, 4:53 AM
Jul 2023
Finally, the weather is good enough I too can go one my own trip.
May 10, 6:35 AM

Apr 2018
can't wait for more inuyama
May 10, 7:28 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
and with this episode closed the "bridge travel"!
Amazing how the 3 girls enjoyed with the bridges and the last one with the Fuji view was spectacular!!!
kekeke
May 10, 7:31 AM
May 2023
i miss Aya-Chan already, also miss the outdoor club and in the credit scene Chiaki appears who broke the 4th wall lmao.
May 10, 8:03 AM

Dec 2022
I love how the post-credits scene is just the show being self aware about how Aki and the rest are being sidelined so far. Glad to see they have their own arc coming up!
May 10, 8:07 AM

Oct 2022
This has been my favorite arc yet. Thought nothing could beat Rin and Nadeshiko, but Aya fits perfectly into their dynamic so it's sad to see her go.
May 10, 9:23 AM

Oct 2016
what did the lady meant with "buppigan"? searches only give gundam related stuff so im kinda confused
May 10, 5:54 PM

Oct 2022
This trio outing has certainly been fun. And yeah it’s a little different than the usual camping trips but really enjoyable nonetheless. The spots they visited are not exactly touristy but it’s still nice to just explore and see.

May 10, 6:08 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Love seeing the girls touring around together. Nadeshiko is such a sweetheart!

Kind of sad to see everyone go their separate ways for now, but there's always the next trip.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 30

63 by KonokoAsada »»
Yesterday, 1:20 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 6

46 by damoInstinct »»
Yesterday, 7:39 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 23

66 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Yesterday, 1:27 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 16

69 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Jun 7, 8:08 AM

» Thoughts on the studio change and new character design? ( 1 2 )

Blitzorr - Jul 9, 2023

79 by Tenderizer79 »»
Jun 6, 2:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.