Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
Oh boy, goblins on the loose.

This show is starting to get more action packed and more serious than the usual fluffy slice of life cuteness. Nema's eyes were opened to reality. However, I'm glad she still remains high spirited and like her usual self this episode. I doubt that's ever going to change with her bubbly personality.
Stark700Feb 11, 7:19 AM
Feb 11, 6:14 AM

Feb 2020
Nema being cute and hilarious as usual. :3

I guess you can say she's as cute as she's smart and determined.

SerafosFeb 11, 8:49 AM
Feb 11, 7:23 AM

Dec 2021
This really feels like something ripped from a RPG as Neema said.

Neema suggests that the primary concern regarding coexistence between humans and monsters is the monsters' diminishing habitat. She advocates for creating new living spaces for them. Neema proposes ideas such as erecting barriers in uninhabited areas. In case of monster overpopulation, she suggests repurposing those areas into training grounds for the adventurers' guild. The expenses for this endeavor could be covered by establishing inns and shops at the mountain's base.

The way she's branding them feels more like slave marks than anything else, but I won't dwell on it too much. It's not like this kind of thing is new in the isekai genre anyway. Reward swiping... now that's actually pretty interesting and unique. I'm surprised more isekais haven't explored that idea. Especially in an isekai centered around animals, it's kind of strange they haven't touched on it at all. It just goes to show where isekais are at these days. Neema? Oh, she couldn't care less about the whole goblin situation; all she wants to do is pet them.

Neema really knocked it out of the park today; she definitely deserves some downtime in fluffy paradise.

Feb 11, 7:36 AM

Mar 2021
Lovely episode it was so great to see Lars again and Nema was cute and adorable as always
Feb 11, 8:07 AM
May 2017
Another very good episode! Not only Nefertima fights for the environment, but she fights against corruption!
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Feb 11, 8:48 AM

Nov 2016
That moment when the most basic RPG set up used in many isekai as well is seen as innovative, lol.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 11, 8:51 AM

Apr 2022
Too much politics & RPG stuff, where's the fluff?!
Feb 11, 9:07 AM
Jun 2008
Between the naming of monsters and the idea of making them a dungeon/habitat I'm getting Slime vibes
and the line about adventurers stealing credit hits differently after yesterday's Solo Leveling ep
Feb 11, 9:28 AM
Sep 2015
Small-time villain is easy to deal with just as expected. Now it's time for big-time villain.
Feb 11, 9:41 AM
Feb 2020
I have virtually no clue as to how story progress in future but given the pace the story has been going I doubt that the show runtime will be over before the real plot even begins.

Does anyone else feels the same about this show?
Feb 11, 9:53 AM

Jan 2014
Glad they didn't show much of the argument with that sleazy bastard. Also, it's nice that they actually listened to a child opinion rather than brushing it off. Not much fluff today though.

PROFILE | ANIMELIST | MANGALIST | 𝓵𝓸𝓵𝓵𝔂𝓰𝓪𝓰𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰

Feb 11, 11:10 AM

Dec 2022
this is the first time i am hearing that the state pays for casualties that never happens mainly
because adventures are freelancers and guild are not state owned but things could change if that town hires the adventures to protect the town in this case the adventurers act like the knights of that town and their casualties are restituted with compensation by the state anyway this is a fantasy world things like this can happen but in reality a processes like this is very flawed someone can artificially make monsters attack and get money or someone could get hurt on purpose to get restitution
-and thats the end of my argument
Feb 11, 1:08 PM
Apr 2018
man i hate nefertima so bad
Feb 11, 1:23 PM

Jul 2022
This show continues to impress with a graceful balance of cute, slice of life, and fantasy adventure. That it remains steadfast in maintaining this balance makes it interesting and fun to watch.
Feb 11, 1:44 PM

Feb 2019
i thought the prince's presence would be the catalyst that'll get the mayor to confess, but he wasn't even used at all, which was a good thing coz usually they defer to the highest ranked member of nobility to take care of embezzling fiends lol
Feb 11, 3:41 PM

Nov 2019
Well now, which kind of kobolds will they be? The bipedal dog, or the scaly lizard ones?
I'm looking forward to next episode.
Feb 11, 4:47 PM
Feb 2018
i get that Neema dad worries about her she is only 4 or 5 but i don't think anyone could touch her as long as she as the orb from Sol and her gift any and every animal in a few mile radius is an ally and protector plus she has a goblin army now with two named goblins

am I overestimating her power?
Feb 11, 5:33 PM
Jul 2022
I'll be honest here. This anime, I think the MC is nonsense. Why? Well I mean, she's still a kid, and then she trying to solve some politics problem, something like that or about human - monster, it was just like, bro? She's still a kid! And how the hell people in that world doesn't suspicious on her? Like how can she make a dragon become friendly? How can, a kid solve a problem that's even hard for other people? How can they didn't think something was weird on her?

And last, I would love the anime if the MC a bit more older, and that'll make sense if she could have a friend with monster, solving problem, but, it's not. She's still a kid, a new born kid, and just selling her cute face, somehow I think this anime is for some people who like little kid.
Feb 11, 6:13 PM
Apr 2015
Reply to Kays90
I have virtually no clue as to how story progress in future but given the pace the story has been going I doubt that the show runtime will be over before the real plot even begins.

Does anyone else feels the same about this show?
@Kays90 It's and adaptation of a novel series that's up to 16 volumes and still ongoing. These kind of shows normaly cover only the first two or three, and expect the viewers to start buying the original work if they liked the show enough to want to see what happens next.
Feb 11, 7:00 PM
Apr 2023
WELCOME WANKOOOOOO!
With just that, Isekai de Mofumofu 10/10🌟
Feb 11, 7:47 PM

Mar 2013
I'm kinda bummed out when they rushed the conclusion within a minute or two...

Still, Neema is so adorable solving problems on her own but she got scolded at the end of it all. 🤣
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Feb 12, 3:46 AM

Jul 2015
Nema being cute and Wise Beyond Her Years as usual.

Feb 12, 5:56 AM
Feb 2018
Reply to Tokioshy
I'll be honest here. This anime, I think the MC is nonsense. Why? Well I mean, she's still a kid, and then she trying to solve some politics problem, something like that or about human - monster, it was just like, bro? She's still a kid! And how the hell people in that world doesn't suspicious on her? Like how can she make a dragon become friendly? How can, a kid solve a problem that's even hard for other people? How can they didn't think something was weird on her?

And last, I would love the anime if the MC a bit more older, and that'll make sense if she could have a friend with monster, solving problem, but, it's not. She's still a kid, a new born kid, and just selling her cute face, somehow I think this anime is for some people who like little kid.
@Tokioshy this just my opinion and going from how adult intelligence in a young child can hand waved using lore from another series. My theory is that her father and most likely the royal family plus other see Neema intelligence and her ability to befriend any animals as a make up for her lack of magical abilities or her sole magic ability as she can't use magic at all which seem to be extremely rare especially for nobles.

as for the other series nobles in that series use magic items and drink magic potions while pregnant to increase the baby health, magical abilities and intelligence it only a short paragraph in a series call hidden dungeon only i can enter it not an isekai but the MC also stated that another world people have appear in the world in the past
Feb 12, 9:15 AM
Oct 2019
the cuteness of the episode is still high, but this socio-political part is a bit boring, I just want to see cute things
Feb 12, 12:00 PM
Aug 2023
Even though I’m still interested in how the overarching plot develops, like some people have pointed out, I wish there was something that would make Nefertima’s character a little more refined. Like she has a close to 30yr old’s mind which would be cool if that’s all it was. That’s why at times she’s way smarter than any 3/4yr old would ever be, but then she also acts as childish/careless as someone her age usually would. Did she retain her past-life memories but revert to the mental capacity of a child? Is she just acting like a child to draw less suspicion while still having her 30yr mental capacity? Is she a 30yr old who genuinely acts like a child but now has a proper excuse to? We may never know!

Also no adults posing any real questions about this uncanny ability of hers to befriend all types of animals and beasts plus offer realistic solutions to long-standing social and political problems at the age of FOUR can only go for so long before people’s suspension of belief runs dry.

Also yes, the fluffy bits are adorable and part of the reason I’m still watching
Feb 12, 12:48 PM

Mar 2008
Neema's plan on what to do with the monsters doesnt seem ideal to me.
Feb 12, 8:44 PM
Nov 2018
traed said:
Neema's plan on what to do with the monsters doesnt seem ideal to me.

It isn't ideal at all. She literally raising goblins so they can be farm for exp. I don't see how Neema is doing what God wanted if the plan in the long run benefits humans and they're still not learning to cooperate together.
MoppitFeb 12, 9:43 PM
Feb 13, 4:02 AM
Oct 2022
Reply to jpexists
Even though I’m still interested in how the overarching plot develops, like some people have pointed out, I wish there was something that would make Nefertima’s character a little more refined. Like she has a close to 30yr old’s mind which would be cool if that’s all it was. That’s why at times she’s way smarter than any 3/4yr old would ever be, but then she also acts as childish/careless as someone her age usually would. Did she retain her past-life memories but revert to the mental capacity of a child? Is she just acting like a child to draw less suspicion while still having her 30yr mental capacity? Is she a 30yr old who genuinely acts like a child but now has a proper excuse to? We may never know!

Also no adults posing any real questions about this uncanny ability of hers to befriend all types of animals and beasts plus offer realistic solutions to long-standing social and political problems at the age of FOUR can only go for so long before people’s suspension of belief runs dry.

Also yes, the fluffy bits are adorable and part of the reason I’m still watching
@jpexists And what if Nema suffers from the same problem as Aqua in ONK when she was reincarnated in the body of a baby, her thoughts and abilities of a 30-year-old adult were diminished because precisely they are complex thoughts in a somewhat reduced neural capacity... Imagine have the reasoning capacity of a 30-year-old person, with all the knowledge of our modern world, and you end up reincarnating as a baby or a little girl, what intellectual capacity does the brain of a little child have? very low, but with that knowledge, it is logical that she cannot coordinate her personality well between a mature 30-year-old woman and the less mature neurons of a little girl that she possesses? xD
Feb 13, 8:17 AM
Aug 2023
@DarkL0lik0n69 While I did think about this possibility and agree it would be somewhat plausible, it’s the fact that it hasn’t been explained yet so it’s being left up to the interpretation of the viewer, which of course can have varying conclusions. I’m not that kind that gets huffy over old minds being reincarnated into younger bodies I just hope there’s some kind of explanation given that makes her mindset and how it works set in stone
Feb 13, 8:22 PM

Nov 2009
Hmm...

I don't think it's God's intention of Neema making "Monster concentration camps" by putting up barriers so the monsters can't escape while sending in adventurers to kill them if they overpopulate...

This is no different than how they were going to kill off all the little Goblins earler...

Which is even more ironic when the little Goblin wanted to be named cause he wants to be stronger to protect the even weaker Goblins... They have no idea in the future they'll be turn into EXP points for adventurers.

Hmm... Kobolds... the silhouette make it look like there's dog ears... so I think it might be a bipedal dog Kobolds, LOL.

And Neema gets scolded by the dad again... TBH, dad's too angry for petty reason... it's like they never remembers Neema has a literal Dragon protecting her...

Good thing her big bro and the Prince came. Cause these 2 will never make Neema feel sad, they treat her like their world treasure, LOL.
amlgFeb 13, 8:39 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Feb 13, 8:58 PM
Mar 2020
Hmmmm not just politics and discrimination, now they talked about corruption too. What's next? Coup and conspiracies?
Feb 14, 11:23 AM
Dec 2023
well, the episode did started with a boring stuff but ended with high expections.
Feb 14, 11:24 AM
Dec 2023
our level 99 hidden boss is something else, especailly after using her level 99 powers for the first time and creating a massive black hole
Feb 14, 7:24 PM

Nov 2009
well, the episode did started with a boring stuff but ended with high expections.

our level 99 hidden boss is something else, especailly after using her level 99 powers for the first time and creating a massive black hole

LOL ^ Loveable Yumi's in 👉 that direction [Akuyaku Reijou Level 99], but I see you already posted in the correct thread afterwards... LOL (you can either edit the 2nd posts into one that's about IsekaiMofumofu or delete it in case others gets confused about your posts)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 2, 9:32 PM

Jul 2017
Protecting the goblins and still making them a viable business, that's Neema's way of striking a balance with adventurers and monsters...the most cliché of RPG clichés.

Together with Shinki, finding the next strongest hobgoblin to serve alongside him, and it's a female this time. Along with a male who's rather weak and not worth giving a name, giving it a challenge will help strengthen it, and so, it's both Suzuno and Touki it is. But on the way, the Osphe capital may be bleeding red from man-made monsters, so they decide to go back after the inspection in Cass. And Neema wandering off to see the adventurer's guild through Ariabelle...soon, a problem arises with one of the booths.

The issue between staff and a chairman who's serving in the palace, it got out of hand that Neema could hear it and provides her service to Healran Delwitt, the finanical advisor. And apparently, internal money embezzlement issues have caused a rift between the knights, monsters and those in power. And his issue, it's why the kobold horde has been rather relentless, putting the knighthood to busyness. In the process, upon reaching the mayor's place to sneeze out evidence, her father finding her tagged together and with a stranger, he has every right to be angry about her. Soon, Ralf and Willert joins her, and the typical small issue is resolved for some fluffy time.

Small deals like this are a knack.
Mar 14, 8:05 AM

Feb 2021
Lol, those two goblins got name too XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 17, 12:42 PM
Mar 2017
Reply to DarkL0lik0n69
@jpexists And what if Nema suffers from the same problem as Aqua in ONK when she was reincarnated in the body of a baby, her thoughts and abilities of a 30-year-old adult were diminished because precisely they are complex thoughts in a somewhat reduced neural capacity... Imagine have the reasoning capacity of a 30-year-old person, with all the knowledge of our modern world, and you end up reincarnating as a baby or a little girl, what intellectual capacity does the brain of a little child have? very low, but with that knowledge, it is logical that she cannot coordinate her personality well between a mature 30-year-old woman and the less mature neurons of a little girl that she possesses? xD
@DarkL0lik0n69 Although I definitely agree with this. There's also the fact that she died from being overworked. I think she would probably let herself be childish in this life after what she went through in the last. Also when God asked her what she wanted she said she wanted to pet fluffy animals, it's all she wanted to do. 😁
May 9, 2:15 AM

Aug 2019
not that much cuteness this episode. but i liked the guild woman :)

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 6:17 AM

Nov 2019
I like how Neema goes around naming random monsters lol
Only problem I have with this is that they tend to disappear from the series if they aren't important.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17

61 by spamforlami »»
Aug 30, 4:21 PM

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 7

63 by ilovethisanime »»
Aug 21, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 10

23 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 3, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3

24 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 3, 5:52 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 25

39 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 3, 4:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.