Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 8, 2023 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
It's kinda interesting how Konoha gets assigned special tasks in this show. She and Touya seems to have a decent chemistry.

Work related content aside, she seems to earned the trust of all her co-workers and I can see her improving even more.
Nov 8, 2023 10:30 AM

Apr 2014
With the president acting like this, it was no wonder the Alcohol Soft was gone for good in the original timeline. Well... now, it's time for Konoha to change the past and save the company.
何それ?意味分かんない
Nov 8, 2023 10:33 AM

Mar 2020
Well, that's why Alcohol Soft wasn't there in modern times, because the president decided to step out of his lane and try to do business when he had zero business sense. Much better episode than some of the previous few, and it feels like all of this was a build up for the second half of this series, in building a game and changing the future.
Nov 8, 2023 10:37 AM

Mar 2015
You know it's gonna be a peak episode when it starts with and adorable Konoha detective impression

Wow Toya has changed a lot in 3 years thanks to Konoha's influence, her hair length and ribbons may have even taken inspiration from their meeting years ago which might be another reason things have changed in the present.
Nov 8, 2023 10:42 AM
Sep 2015
Yep, I also feel like it's time to use the knowledge from the future.

One billion yen is a lot, but fate series which originated as eroge now generated billion per year, and I'm talking in US dollar...
Nov 8, 2023 10:43 AM

Mar 2021
Wow 1 billion yen the President lost to the fraudster and Alcohol soft is now burdened with that debt I hope Konoha and everyone can make the best game possible to try and make that money back
Nov 8, 2023 10:57 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
The time traveler and part time detective huh. Man the 2000 bug that sure brings back memories. Kanon is a masterpiece for VN's thats for sure. Nice to see Toya doing so well. Though her personality sure has changed. The recording sure ended up showing the prez's true colours. I pity him for being overambitious and stupid at the same time. Now im curious at what kind of game they're gonna create because it really needs to be a damm impressive one if they wanna erase that debt. A pretty balanced ep that featured some light hearted moments that was balanced out by the heavy stuff thanks to the prez's stupidity.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2023 11:02 AM

Feb 2021
Toya became kinda scary after all those years...

Quite a dramatic episode, I wonder how they will solve this whole thing...
Nov 8, 2023 11:10 AM

Apr 2010
As expected Masaru lost his passion for games and he lost the picture of what really matters and now he also lost a lot of money by trusting people he shouldn't have.
It's sad the see people grow so arrogant that they don't know what's going on anymore, the it's disturbing to see their personality change to something most people can't stand anymore not to mention them becoming delusional.
Let's just hope that Konoha can turn this around or at least do something that works for the others because what happened now is pretty bad.
Nov 8, 2023 11:16 AM

Nov 2011
Touya talking about men like that was...a little off putting.

The episode overall was kind of Darker then usual but it was necessary because it's put's the plot into motion as to what Konoha's goal is. And that's to save Alcohol Soft.

Makes sense since in modern day when she did research she didn't find anything and why would they bring up a game company who lost money when a television company is on the higher scale.

It will be interesting how the time travel thing will impact this anime now especially since Konoha is going to be making something that will hopefully make 1 billion yen.

I am excited for more.

Konoha's speech at the end was epic as well. ACTIVATE BEAST MODE!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Nov 8, 2023 11:44 AM

Jul 2020
So, all emotions aside, since the president was basically a victim of fraud, shouldn't he have gotten the money reimbursed by the court or something?
Nov 8, 2023 1:02 PM

Nov 2014
Yikes, she got TWISTED so hard. How she become so indifferent to people idk.
Nov 8, 2023 1:14 PM
Jun 2020
That is why time travel is the worst super power.
Nov 8, 2023 1:18 PM

Jan 2021
MrPresident, that ego...
Nov 8, 2023 2:23 PM

Jun 2012
Reply to Inexplicable
So, all emotions aside, since the president was basically a victim of fraud, shouldn't he have gotten the money reimbursed by the court or something?
@Inexplicable If it's like in Poland..it's gonna take ages, and not every company gonna get money back, especially if conman already spent most money :(
Nov 8, 2023 3:17 PM

Nov 2014
Reply to kamil88
@Inexplicable If it's like in Poland..it's gonna take ages, and not every company gonna get money back, especially if conman already spent most money :(
@kamil88 Yeah, if the money are gone... gg
Nov 8, 2023 3:24 PM
Aug 2022
Konoha really talks like someone from the present day 😂😂

Can’t wait to see her go beast mode next episode 😂😂
Nov 8, 2023 3:44 PM
Aug 2020
It was a good episode.

The father wanted to prove something…

I liked the end of the episode
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Nov 8, 2023 3:49 PM

Apr 2022
total redesign for toya indeed, had me baffed as well.
Nov 8, 2023 3:58 PM

Mar 2013
Ahh I knew that Ichigaya guy and the president were going to doom Alcohol Soft lol. Now, Konoha seems really enthusiastic about making a game, but will she be able to stay until it's done? Won't she suddenly disappear back to present as she has been doing? Maybe I missed something.

Also, Toya's switch in attitude and what she said about men was really off putting. Did something happen to her or did success change her?
Nov 8, 2023 4:39 PM

Sep 2023
Curious what's the condition of her returning back in the future in that case, because the company is basically bankrupt with debt in 1 billion yen. And since they can't finish the new game she won't return back = easy way to stay in the past with all Alcohol Soft team, just get some money to make your own company.
Nov 8, 2023 5:09 PM
May 2017
Very good episode, built by the last one!

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Nov 8, 2023 5:10 PM

Feb 2019
So alcohol soft sadly met the same fate as many other gaming companies due to incompetent leadership. So it wasn’t Konoha’s meddling that messed things up, but just horrible management. Going to be interesting to see how she overcomes this. I’m still curious about the games that disappeared in present day
Nov 8, 2023 7:49 PM
Jul 2020
Was really expecting mamoru to pull a steinsgate and just grab konoha by the shoulders and tell her, 'you need to go back in time to make sure this doesnt happen'
Was a little bit let down but either way, i enjoyed the ep
also toya's line made me do a double take lmao
Nov 8, 2023 7:58 PM

Sep 2018
"Beast Mode" lol, looks like we're finally gonna see it start happening next episode. That was pretty dramatic, almost felt a little out of place with the feel of the show up to that point, even if the misconduct was obvious from the set up in previous episodes.
Nov 8, 2023 8:43 PM

Mar 2008
Lol the Y2K fear. I never got why people were even concerned with that. It's super easy to just put the clocks forward on computers to see what happens. Not sure why there was this claim of some cyber apocalypse. *shakes head*

¥1,000,000,000 ? Damnnnnn.....that's like very roughly nearly 10 million dollars. You would think Konoha would just find out what the company Toya got to work with and go there. She was dressed in cosplay so she has a way to find her by looking for a game with a character like that with her credited to it.

Inexplicable said:

Not sure how it works in Japan but I assume the money was gone otherwise it would just have been returned by the police unless it's being held eternally as evidence.

LostInLove said:

I dont think indifference is the right word. She basically is on a power trip of knowing how to use her body and sexuality to manipulate men. This is to cover her previously insecure timid demeanor. It is not quite clear if she actually looks down on men or if she only just took on a sexually dominant demeanor.
Nov 8, 2023 9:41 PM

Apr 2023
Reply to traed
Lol the Y2K fear. I never got why people were even concerned with that. It's super easy to just put the clocks forward on computers to see what happens. Not sure why there was this claim of some cyber apocalypse. *shakes head*

¥1,000,000,000 ? Damnnnnn.....that's like very roughly nearly 10 million dollars. You would think Konoha would just find out what the company Toya got to work with and go there. She was dressed in cosplay so she has a way to find her by looking for a game with a character like that with her credited to it.

Inexplicable said:

Not sure how it works in Japan but I assume the money was gone otherwise it would just have been returned by the police unless it's being held eternally as evidence.

LostInLove said:

I dont think indifference is the right word. She basically is on a power trip of knowing how to use her body and sexuality to manipulate men. This is to cover her previously insecure timid demeanor. It is not quite clear if she actually looks down on men or if she only just took on a sexually dominant demeanor.
traed said:

I was there too, but I just remember television and magazines putting fear into people to profit from the issue lol. For PCs in common use or in average companies, I don't think it was a big deal, as apparently it wasn't.

But in my country, banks and even possibly the central bank didn't used to have the most top notch data centers, and as we saw in today's episode what happened with Masaru, when it comes to money, things get serious. Overnight, the records of financial transactions could all be ruined and the economic collapse would begin. But they paid early attention to this and managed to avoid this and other potential problems.
Nov 8, 2023 10:11 PM

Mar 2008
Reply to Shaka-bun
traed said:

I was there too, but I just remember television and magazines putting fear into people to profit from the issue lol. For PCs in common use or in average companies, I don't think it was a big deal, as apparently it wasn't.

But in my country, banks and even possibly the central bank didn't used to have the most top notch data centers, and as we saw in today's episode what happened with Masaru, when it comes to money, things get serious. Overnight, the records of financial transactions could all be ruined and the economic collapse would begin. But they paid early attention to this and managed to avoid this and other potential problems.
@Shaka-bun
Funny how it only really seemed to come up in news from 1999. Like it should have been known for decades there may need to be a proper check on what happens when the year hits 00 on computers. Though search engines these days refuse to search what you want so it's hard to find old articles.
Nov 8, 2023 10:25 PM

Jul 2020
kamil88 said:
If it's like in Poland..it's gonna take ages, and not every company gonna get money back, especially if conman already spent most money :(

traed said:

yea I couldn't find any reliable info on the Japanese legal or banking system of the 00s but I'm guessing the author just didn't focus on the matter in the show. They went along with the emotional aspect and showed us the devs' teams' immediate reactions to the fact of having been lied to instead
Nov 8, 2023 11:04 PM

Jul 2017
With Alcohol Soft getting a brand deal from Ichigaya, with the cosplay cafe that he's also running, Mamoru senses something wrong with it, and gets Konoha to help stake out the club.

As expected, Ichigaya has connections to the big shots that can get the game ported into almost any medium. And Konoha seeing a kid who dropped his money below a vending machine, she unexpectedly saw Toya, who's now a lead illustrator in her own circle. And as much as Konoha hates it, she has to stalk him in the cafe to get some valuable intel, and indeed, she got it for Mamoru's dad to face the music against everyone at Alcohol Soft.

Even more so, Ichigaya's arrest meant that Alcohol Soft had been sucker-punched out of his scams, totalling 1 billion yen. As much as the prospect of their game's expansion seems promising, everyone begins to make waves working elsewhere, which prompts Konoha a plan to save the now fledging company that has been lost from her current timeline. Taking things back a step, Mamoru could've saved Alcohol Soft, but even he was too naive to think that he could stay along in the long-term. Konoha's plan of making a Bishoujo game to save the company has never changed since the beginning, and she wants him to believe in her that the game she wants to create will change everything.

Aoi Koga delivered her finest speeches at the end, marvelous. Let's make a game to save Alcohol Soft!
Nov 9, 2023 12:50 AM

Sep 2010
1 billion yen in the hole, 8000 yen per game sold, 125k copies... Not sure how realistic that is.

I take it company president Masaru is referencing the dot-com stockmarket bubble. O.O

ChaosKishin said:
Was really expecting mamoru to pull a steinsgate and just grab konoha by the shoulders and tell her, 'you need to go back in time to make sure this doesnt happen'
Was a little bit let down but either way, i enjoyed the ep
also toya's line made me do a double take lmao
I was expecting the same. But... come to think of it, Konoha's copy of Comic Party (which would take her back to one week earlier than Kanon) probably isn't going anywhere, and she may as well stay as long as she can and see what she can achieve, rather than looking to time travel right away to solve their problems.

Based on what Mamoru said about being stuck at Alcohol Soft, and everyone else saying they'd seek out work elsewhere in the game industry, I wonder if Alcohol Soft is even supposed to exist. Maybe Mamoru has something better to program than bishoujo games, and maybe everyone else's work is required at other companies, on other projects.
Nov 9, 2023 2:13 AM

Jun 2023
Watch out guys she’s going to go beast mode
Nov 9, 2023 6:58 AM

Oct 2017
As expected the president messed up big time and they are in debt. Six episodes in and Konoha's finally gonna make the game of her dreams. Good luck guys.
Nov 9, 2023 8:13 AM
Jan 2018
Seeing a lot more people finally recognizing how good this anime is. Good to see!
Nov 9, 2023 8:50 AM

May 2019
Damn this was a really good episode I would say. I almost lost all interest with the show but looks like the show finally fired up. When the company hits the rock bottom with the investment scam, it's time to get on beast mode. Koga Aoi is really going all out with her voice acting, applause. Yeah always believe in the power of bishoujo, they are the best.

Nov 9, 2023 9:08 AM

Aug 2020
Oh, the president was fooled that easily... Now, Alcohol Soft is ended. How can a man be so greedy...? Meiko and Kaori were upset with reason.

Let's see how Konoha and Mamoru will handle this mess now that it's done.

Nov 9, 2023 10:51 AM

Mar 2013
Reply to LostInLove
@LostInLove I have the fear that she is gone in such nasty event...

...But let's hope that this wasn't the case...

Hmm... Well, 10 billion yen dept was at that time very high - especially for a little company like Archol Soft. This was for the most smal companies at that time 100% equal a death penality - even nowadays.
Nov 10, 2023 11:29 AM

Nov 2014
Reply to Tenryuu1
@LostInLove I have the fear that she is gone in such nasty event...

...But let's hope that this wasn't the case...

Hmm... Well, 10 billion yen dept was at that time very high - especially for a little company like Archol Soft. This was for the most smal companies at that time 100% equal a death penality - even nowadays.
@Tenryuu1 I had same thoughts btw.
Nov 10, 2023 2:47 PM

Oct 2012
Doukyuusei (remake) came out in the August of 1999. But they can't possibly make a game in just one month, hm?
Also, it wouldn't be original.

But they can't possibly move more into the future, right? As the next year saw the release of Tsukihime, Phantom of Inferno (urobuchi) or Air and VN industry boomed after that.

I have the feeling that Touya invites them to company she is working at, or at least they will serve as publisher. Ofc, that would be some famous studio, like Elf possibly (although the anime evaded direct relations so far). Unless they wanna hijack White Album or Comic Party, perhaps (Leaf obviously, with Shizuku or Kizuato being already mentioned before).
Mich666Nov 10, 2023 3:24 PM
Nov 10, 2023 11:36 PM

Dec 2022
I knew Mamoru had the fire in him, he just needed Konoha to bring that part of him out. Can't wait to see where their passion leads them.
Nov 12, 2023 5:31 AM

Oct 2022
So it starts out with Konoha being a private eye to spy on Mamoro's dad to find out what's up with this "cosplay club". He hands her a "cell" phone- okay HOLD UP: in 1999 he would not be letting her borrow one of his cell phones, he'd say "Here's The Cellular Phone. Don't lose it, they're expensive and it's the only one we have."
Then they're sending TEXT MESSAGES??? NO!! Not in 1999! There was no texting on those phones in that era, totally inaccurate. And they definitely DID NOT VIBRATE to tell you a message was coming! They had a screechy beeping ring for an incoming call and that was all. No text, no messaging, and crappy reception.
I care because this show is hyped up as being so nostalgia bait about the 90s- and has all those detailed game covers, they could just as easily have asked anyone older than 40 what the phones were like. They made that PC98 computer weirdly accurate, then presented a 90s cellular phone and didn't bother researching them??
And what's with Akihabara? Where are all the maid cafes? Nobody called them "cosplay" cafes, I'm fairly certain otaku culture was taking off and that area was already much more colorful and girls dressed as maids would be standing out in front of those cafes. Everything looks so dull. They fetishized that one computer, and that appear to be all the vintage knowledge the creators had. There should be Kogals walking around with BIG HAIR and big boots and short skirts or baggy socks- all of that started around that time. Konoha's disguise could have been a kogal outfit but no, she looks like a 2020s girl.

Then the club is just a seedy dance place with bored chicks sitting around trying to get the money daddies to buy them shit.
They hit the nail on the head with those girls.
(Then the girls will get older and whine that they've been cheated and run around by the men lol... nothing their fault. )

But then in the end find out he gave a billion yen to this Ichigaya guy. Wait-What? A BILLION? With a B??? In 1999????
NO WAY would a bunch of office workers still be in the office at night, shaming the owner. Most of them wouldn't give a shit, they'd be home, it's just a JOB. They wouldn't care about what the company made or did, as long as they got paid. Nobody would sit around moping about "when the company made fun games" they'd be like "well I guess we're all laid off now". And they would be. A billion yen in the 90s... the government would have already padlocked the place and seized all the computer equipment and hauled the owner off to jail- he's involved with a scandal with that Ichigaya guy? Yea he's in jail in 1999 Japan. Totally unrealistic.
And the whole episode was just so much dialogue. That entire conversation Konoha had with that tall chick outside the club was pointless and BORING as fuck. Most of the dialogue was painfully drawn out and boring.
This show has a ton of interesting potential but squandered it. The creators seem to only have a boner for that PC98 computer, apart from that their knowledge of the 90s is zero.
SuperAdventureNov 12, 2023 5:40 AM
Nov 12, 2023 7:51 PM

Oct 2022
Reply to SuperAdventure
So it starts out with Konoha being a private eye to spy on Mamoro's dad to find out what's up with this "cosplay club". He hands her a "cell" phone- okay HOLD UP: in 1999 he would not be letting her borrow one of his cell phones, he'd say "Here's The Cellular Phone. Don't lose it, they're expensive and it's the only one we have."
Then they're sending TEXT MESSAGES??? NO!! Not in 1999! There was no texting on those phones in that era, totally inaccurate. And they definitely DID NOT VIBRATE to tell you a message was coming! They had a screechy beeping ring for an incoming call and that was all. No text, no messaging, and crappy reception.
I care because this show is hyped up as being so nostalgia bait about the 90s- and has all those detailed game covers, they could just as easily have asked anyone older than 40 what the phones were like. They made that PC98 computer weirdly accurate, then presented a 90s cellular phone and didn't bother researching them??
And what's with Akihabara? Where are all the maid cafes? Nobody called them "cosplay" cafes, I'm fairly certain otaku culture was taking off and that area was already much more colorful and girls dressed as maids would be standing out in front of those cafes. Everything looks so dull. They fetishized that one computer, and that appear to be all the vintage knowledge the creators had. There should be Kogals walking around with BIG HAIR and big boots and short skirts or baggy socks- all of that started around that time. Konoha's disguise could have been a kogal outfit but no, she looks like a 2020s girl.

Then the club is just a seedy dance place with bored chicks sitting around trying to get the money daddies to buy them shit.
They hit the nail on the head with those girls.
(Then the girls will get older and whine that they've been cheated and run around by the men lol... nothing their fault. )

But then in the end find out he gave a billion yen to this Ichigaya guy. Wait-What? A BILLION? With a B??? In 1999????
NO WAY would a bunch of office workers still be in the office at night, shaming the owner. Most of them wouldn't give a shit, they'd be home, it's just a JOB. They wouldn't care about what the company made or did, as long as they got paid. Nobody would sit around moping about "when the company made fun games" they'd be like "well I guess we're all laid off now". And they would be. A billion yen in the 90s... the government would have already padlocked the place and seized all the computer equipment and hauled the owner off to jail- he's involved with a scandal with that Ichigaya guy? Yea he's in jail in 1999 Japan. Totally unrealistic.
And the whole episode was just so much dialogue. That entire conversation Konoha had with that tall chick outside the club was pointless and BORING as fuck. Most of the dialogue was painfully drawn out and boring.
This show has a ton of interesting potential but squandered it. The creators seem to only have a boner for that PC98 computer, apart from that their knowledge of the 90s is zero.
@SuperAdventure SMS has been in the GSM spec since 1986 and 1999 was 2 years before japan started switching over to 3g phones. of course they had SMS. your phone didn't, but it was ordinary stuff in japan by that point.
fgsfds
Nov 13, 2023 3:02 AM

Mar 2012
I was expecting Konoha to open the other game that she still has that would send her just after the last game being finished, so she could warn Mamoru.
But that would mean that Mamoru couldn't be angry at her for dissappearing twice without introducing different timelines, etc and thus chewing more than the show is expected to tackle.

Hope her plan goes well, wonder if she will go and try to use the moeblob design from 2009 onwards to sell it.
Waifus only represent ideals
Nov 13, 2023 7:00 AM

Oct 2022
Reply to garkon_icky
@SuperAdventure SMS has been in the GSM spec since 1986 and 1999 was 2 years before japan started switching over to 3g phones. of course they had SMS. your phone didn't, but it was ordinary stuff in japan by that point.
@garkon_icky

Just because technology exists does not mean it would be COMMON in that time. The cellular phone was invented in the 1940s and the first handheld phone was 1973, so by this logic you would say it would be accurate to show people carrying phones around in 1973.... but it was not.

Don't forget Japan was using feature phones, and flip phones much later than we were here and didn't adopt touch screens until later than we did- so they were not necessarily 'ahead' of us in phone tech, they have different requirements because of their language script.
There were beepers in the 1990s, and they did display SMS- but you could send like one sentence maximum, it was just a few words.
Here they are showing a whole conversation and with the phone vibrating incoming messages.... No. This is just inaccurate.

They're just being lazy because they didn't bother doing any research. People were not walking around in 1999 texting each other with their thumbs on phones, not in Japan, not here. My criticism is valid on it misrepresenting the typical 90s experiences.
Nov 13, 2023 7:54 AM
Nov 2022
It already seemed strange to me that there wasn't any problem with the company, here the question is: Will Konoha steal an idea from a successful game that hasn't come out yet or will she finally make a new game with the character she created?
Nov 13, 2023 12:01 PM

Dec 2022
This episode was great. Very curious to see where it goes next!
Nov 13, 2023 2:45 PM
Nov 2023
Reply to SuperAdventure
@garkon_icky

Just because technology exists does not mean it would be COMMON in that time. The cellular phone was invented in the 1940s and the first handheld phone was 1973, so by this logic you would say it would be accurate to show people carrying phones around in 1973.... but it was not.

Don't forget Japan was using feature phones, and flip phones much later than we were here and didn't adopt touch screens until later than we did- so they were not necessarily 'ahead' of us in phone tech, they have different requirements because of their language script.
There were beepers in the 1990s, and they did display SMS- but you could send like one sentence maximum, it was just a few words.
Here they are showing a whole conversation and with the phone vibrating incoming messages.... No. This is just inaccurate.

They're just being lazy because they didn't bother doing any research. People were not walking around in 1999 texting each other with their thumbs on phones, not in Japan, not here. My criticism is valid on it misrepresenting the typical 90s experiences.
The cell phone Mamoru was using is a model called "P501i" This model is compatible with i-mode, allowing the transmission of 250-character emails at a cost of 4 yen for sending and 2 yen for receiving. Since it was released in May 1999, it certainly existed during this era.
NeatUnsouNov 13, 2023 2:54 PM
Nov 13, 2023 3:07 PM

Oct 2022
Reply to NeatUnsou
The cell phone Mamoru was using is a model called "P501i" This model is compatible with i-mode, allowing the transmission of 250-character emails at a cost of 4 yen for sending and 2 yen for receiving. Since it was released in May 1999, it certainly existed during this era.
@NeatUnsou

You are not understanding, whether something existed or not is irrelevant. It was just a lazy thing for them to put in a texting scene because they're lazy. Nobody was walking around texting in 1999. Not in Japan and not here. So no, this is inaccurate.
Go and watch some 1990s anime. Nobody is walking around with that phone model and it buzzing when they get a message and texting back and forth, nope. You aren't disputing that part because you know I'm correct.
Nov 13, 2023 4:05 PM
Nov 2023
Reply to SuperAdventure
@NeatUnsou

You are not understanding, whether something existed or not is irrelevant. It was just a lazy thing for them to put in a texting scene because they're lazy. Nobody was walking around texting in 1999. Not in Japan and not here. So no, this is inaccurate.
Go and watch some 1990s anime. Nobody is walking around with that phone model and it buzzing when they get a message and texting back and forth, nope. You aren't disputing that part because you know I'm correct.
@SuperAdventure
The P501i is equipped with a vibrator, so, of course, it produces vibration sounds. Yes, at least in this Episode 6, the depiction of the cell phone was entirely accurate.
Nov 13, 2023 5:02 PM

Oct 2022
Reply to NeatUnsou
@SuperAdventure
The P501i is equipped with a vibrator, so, of course, it produces vibration sounds. Yes, at least in this Episode 6, the depiction of the cell phone was entirely accurate.
@NeatUnsou

Nobody would have them yet. It was JUST INTROduced in august 1999. So no, this is inaccurate. Not in common usage. Nobody knew what they were it had just hit the market and take years to catch on.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 16bit Sensation: Another Layer Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2023

86 by Timeline_man »»
Jun 8, 10:00 AM

Poll: » 16bit Sensation: Another Layer Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2023

110 by HandStuckInTable »»
May 7, 3:10 PM

Poll: » 16bit Sensation: Another Layer Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2023

88 by Trentsuki »»
Apr 27, 12:19 PM

Poll: » 16bit Sensation: Another Layer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2023

73 by lasodamos »»
Apr 11, 2:11 PM

Poll: » 16bit Sensation: Another Layer Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2023

126 by lasodamos »»
Apr 1, 1:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.