Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rent-A-Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 18, 2023 9:56 AM

Nov 2011
It feels like Ruka was waiting for her day with Kazuya her entire life. She got all dressed up and put on the best face she could.

I'm also not surprised that she decided to go to the pool so she can show off her swimsuit. So that means..another fan service based episode. This episode definitely wanted to get much as time between them as possible and tbh, it was awkward. Thanks Kazuya. 
Aug 18, 2023 11:15 AM

Oct 2011
see you again on September 1st everyone
Aug 18, 2023 11:59 AM

Feb 2019
Another really solid kanokari episode and finally a Ruka themed one!

Beach/pool themed episode so obligatory fanservice was great. Loved the whole sun cream rubbing scene 😂

But I really like how this episode fleshed out Ruka as not just someone competing with Chizuru, but as someone with her own strengths and weaknesses and personality.

Before this, we’ve kinda only seen her as a cute comic relief character who’s trying to get between Chizuru and Kazuya. However, as she said, she’s not just doing things out of competition, but because she genuinely wants to. She was really cute today and even though I already loved her, this made me love her even more.

Kazuya really should’ve had some type of gift though. Even if you’re not trying to commit to Ruka right now, just as a friend and a thanks for everything she’s done with the movie production, a card or small present.. something man.

Chizuru being the only one who hasn’t realised that she’s fallen for Kazuya is pretty funny. That look on her grandmother’s face said it all. She’s so happy for her, especially after everything Chizuru has been through. Knowing her granddaughter will have someone there for her is really comforting
Marinate1016Aug 18, 2023 12:06 PM
Aug 18, 2023 12:02 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Ruka is nothing but a loose cannon lol. Can't have summer without going to the pool. Quite the high cost for the outing for Ruka's birthday. Still really liked the expansion into Ruka and their bond as well. Sumi was adorable with her shyness when she met Chizuru's gran. Really loved seeing Chizuru show how worried she was for Kazu though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2023 12:06 PM

Jul 2022
Ah yes, another reminder that the only thing keeping this garbage afloat and getting money is the blatant fanservice in the form of tits and ass. Aside from Cuckzuya's nonstop monologuing about how hot the girls are, there's not much of a plot at all, really.
Aug 18, 2023 12:11 PM

Dec 2021
Ah the classic back lotion moment...typically involving unstrapping the top, but Kazuya managed to make it work without that step, exploring her back and legs. The lotion ran out, but his embarrassment probably couldn't handle much more.

Nice to see Chizuru visiting her grandmother. Even got her to discuss Chizuru's mom and the family's peculiar weather-related connection.

True love is evident when you can't help but laugh wholeheartedly at a guy's antics during a speech. Grandma understands, no matter how much Chizuru denies it.

Aug 18, 2023 12:50 PM
Feb 2021
bruh juss say u like the dude

n bro still pissin me off
the usual
Aug 18, 2023 1:04 PM
Handler One

Jan 2023
Two things: 
I forgot about that kiss and it’s been a year since they started dating? Man, does time goes by.

With Ruka’s birthday arriving, we have come to the good ol’ swimming montage. And the lotion part, which I watched through twice because the first time I got busy with an assignment. I just found that entire bit to be funny, and good thing the lotion ran out otherwise who knows what would’ve happened to Kazuya and his.. lively imagination. I’ll put it as that. Now Ruka has ditched the honorific, but will Kazuya keep it? I also agree with her saying taking a detour can lead to new experiences and memories, good way to look at it.

26,400 yen or 181 USD.. my heart man let me BREATHE. Sorry, high numbers does something to my heart and not in a good way haha.

Sumi’s back! Glad to see her again ever since she handed out flyers. Her telling Chizuru those messages was a well-needed reminder that this movie wouldn’t have been possible without the two, Kazuya’s effort and Chizuru’s desire. Also her clapping was adorable, never fails to melt my heart. Ahh look at Chizuru’s grandmother seeing through her, noticing her growing feelings. Grandma knows all. 

Fun episode but I need to watch this in the bus, not in Engineering class. Good thing I can laugh it off with my friends otherwise they’ll look at me funny.
Anywho, have a uhh.. cool Friday. Cuz swimming pools are cool right?

"You fought to the end. You survived. That's why you're here now. I think that's something you should be more proud of."
- Vladilena Milizé
Aug 18, 2023 1:18 PM
Dec 2021
nice episode. Its unfortunate that the next one is delayed.
Aug 18, 2023 1:38 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Ruka has been on the back burner for a while so it’s nice to see her get most of an episode to herself for her birthday, which also happened to double as a pool episode lol. This gave us some great fanservice when Kazuya was putting lotion on her, paired with some great reactions from both Ruka and Kazuya lol, that was hot and all but what made me really appreciate Ruka was the bit afterward where they talked by the water, that was a really nice moment between them and I loved when she compared her experience with the movie to taking the long way home on a different train, I definitely feel that. Also loved her reaction to being able to say Kazuya’s name casually, very cute lol, but dammit Kazuya you could have gotten her a birthday present, I guess you could argue the expenses he took out during the outing counts but still would have been nice if he did.

But that’s not all, we also got a bit afterward between Mizuhara and her grandma, along with Sumi who is just a delight as always. The true great moment of this part tho was when Mizuhara started talking about all of Kazuya’s blunders as he tried making the movie and her grandma realized what was going on, Mizuhara may not but it’s still very heartwarming, grandma knows best after all lol.

And unfortunately there’s no episode next week, this is another favorite of mine this season so it hurts but it does mean this will end just a bit later than it would have normally so that’s a good way of looking at it lol.
TheColonel76Aug 18, 2023 1:51 PM
Aug 18, 2023 1:54 PM
Jun 2023
very fun episode, progressing both Chizuru as well as (best girl) Rukaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Aug 18, 2023 2:07 PM
May 2021
i know the episode tried to flesh out ruka's character as more than just someone competing with chizuru for kazuya, but i still just really don't like her. she's probably the most annoying character for me besides mami.

the end of the episode was nice. with sumi telling chizuru the movie only worked out because her and kazuya had eachother to depend on. and her grandmother basically telling chizuru she's in love with kazuya. it's both funny and painful that basically everyone but kazuya and chizuru realize they're both in love with eachother. i need kazuya to break up with ruka already and get with chizuru for real.
My 2023 candies:
Aug 18, 2023 2:17 PM

Aug 2014
I want more episodes and seasons! :d
Chizuru was talking about Kazuya like he was her husband for 10 years :DDDD

Ruka was great and sexy, but they just can't be together, too bad it is harem anime, if not she could get a different boyfriend and be happy. [EDIT: and he gave her present, time and paid for the date]

Sumi is starting to lose in my eyes.. third season and she doesn't even talk with a girl - Chizuru.. is she retarded? She was cute at first, but this is just stupid.

KageBunshinAyyy said:
Ah yes, another reminder that the only thing keeping this garbage afloat and getting money is the blatant fanservice in the form of tits and ass. Aside from Cuckzuya's nonstop monologuing about how hot the girls are, there's not much of a plot at all, really.

meh guys like you are just... nah I won't say it, you know I want talk bad about you and rest very badly ;d

one of the best harem anime and the hate.. not like all the rest where multiple girl love one guy for no reason, here he got one girl who likes him, but he likes other one, just like real life
Thyriad-oPPailovAug 18, 2023 8:49 PM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 18, 2023 2:49 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
It's tough being an actress loved by the rain...

I'll become one who looks great in the rain.

There's some rather beautiful moments in this episode actually, like Ruka's analogy of the trains, or Chizuru's grandma looking at her with a smile as Chizuru goes on talking about Kazuya with a smile on her face as well. Just simple things really; but in an anime like this, such simple things shine brightly.

Most of this episode was about Ruka, so let's just talk about her for a bit shall we. Rent-a-Girlfriend has no short list of annoying factors, but one of the most annoying things if not THE most annoying has to be the relationship between Ruka and Kazuya. I'm sure we all get the impression that Kazuya being the degenerate he is, would pounce on any opportunity to have a girlfriend. He strikes me as a "hey she ain't even gotta be cute" kind of guy. And yet when the cutest character literally forces herself into a relationship with him, he's like "nah" and is clearly trying to avoid her if not just get rid of her completely. Huh?? Is it because of Chizuru? Does this man actually LOVE Chizuru, and not in a horny way? And because of that, he simply cannot come to love Ruka? Maybe it's because he sees Chizuru as a WOMAN and Ruka merely as a GIRL, and man probably likes his WOMEN. But yeah, he probably does in fact love Chizuru, and this whole movie arc kind of proves that with the lengths he went for her to get this done. So I suppose him truly loving Chizuru explains why he doesn't want this relationship with Ruka, despite him admiring her body as always and even calling her an absolute angel. That, and probably the fact that he does acknowledge himself as an asshole when seeing himself carry on this relationship with her, almost as if playing her. He degrades himself and sees himself as unworthy as someone as angelic as Ruka. Then you could say the same for Chizuru (even more so), but hey if they're both way out of you're league might as well try for the one that you love, right??

I tell myself I don't give af about this show, but obviously I do...... sigh. Anyway, I know that we will never get any true closure which is what would satisfy the masses, but at least we'll get some semblance of that with this movie arc, I think. But besides that, the only thing I want is to know why tf Ruka loves Kazuya so much. Kazuya even asks himself what it is that she sees in him. Did he, do something in the past that I forgot about, that made her fall for him, or maybe at the very least feels indebted to him?? No I don't think so, I recall nothing. She just loves him because the script says we need added drama. Well, at least it's not too much drama. Because even though we've seen hints of it before, the thing between her and Chizuru isn't REALLY a waifu war; not a full-blown one at least. She even says that this birthday date in this episode wasn't to compete with Chizuru. It was just to.... I forget actually. She just wants to be with him more probably. And be with him she did, Kazuya hesitated as usually, but man actually committed to feeling up those legs eventually. He would've probably enter the danger zone too if he hadn't somehow run out of sunscreen.

rent-a-girlfriend is actually living rent-free in my mind. f*ck

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Aug 18, 2023 2:57 PM
May 2021
Nice ep still, still feel sorry for Ruka tho like.
Aug 18, 2023 2:58 PM

Jul 2022
Thyriad-oPPailov said:

Ruka was great and sexy, but they just can't be together, too bad it is harem anime, if not she could get a different boyfriend and be happy.

Sumi is starting to lose in my eyes.. third season and she doesn't even talk with a girl - Chizuru.. is she retarded? She was cute at first, but this is just stupid.

KageBunshinAyyy said:

meh guys like you are just... nah I won't say it, you know I want talk bad about you and rest very badly ;d

one of the best harem anime and the hate.. not like all the rest where multiple girl love one guy for no reason, here he got one girl who likes him, but he likes other one, just like real life
meh guys like you are just... nah, I will say it. A bunch of down-bad incels that need to step outside and touch some grass. Maybe try talking to a girl instead of fooling around with a body pillow for a change? Just some friendly advice.
Aug 18, 2023 3:03 PM
Aug 2023
I wish I could find my Ruka-chan.
Aug 18, 2023 3:08 PM

Aug 2020
Oh this episode was nice. Ruka's birthday was good even though Kazuya didn't buy her a gift xD

Good to see Sumi making Chizuru's grandma a visit. And the dialogue between both grandma and granddaughter will hint again to her feelings towards Kazuya maybe...

Well I have fun watching this series. It's weird but I like it.

Aug 18, 2023 3:16 PM

Dec 2021
Well I’m glad Kazuya actually admitted to himself that he’s a massive asshole. I actually feel a bit sorry for Ruka at this point.

But at least Sumi got some airtime this week, If like to see more of her and Mami this season though.
Aug 18, 2023 3:29 PM
Nov 2022
the grandma-mizuhara talk at the end is foreshadowing :))
Aug 18, 2023 3:53 PM

Aug 2022
Wow ruka was actually somewhat tolerable this episode. Surprising considering she’s my least favourite character.

Nice to see a bit more sumi again.
Aug 18, 2023 4:09 PM

May 2016
That ending with the grandma 10/10
Aug 18, 2023 4:54 PM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Aug 18, 2023 5:00 PM
Apr 2023
i think Kazuya really liked Ruka's Legs 😂
Aug 18, 2023 5:14 PM
Oct 2016
Kazuya is going to break Ruka heart for real one day. She's beyond infatuated with him while he's got a completely different girl on his mind. Ruka even pulled out the old put sunscreen on my back trick. I didn't exactly need Kazuya commentary about how much of a boner he was getting but seeing Ruka thick thighs was nice. She's always had a nice rump AP accentuating that is nice to see. Ruka might've tried a little too hard to seduce Kazuya, using up all the sunscreen before they could even finish. Asking to be less formal with the names they call each other is a miniscule birthday gift compared to what Ruka would normally ask of Kazuya. He didn't get for a formal gift but just spending time together seemed to be enough for her. That's really all she wants is to get closer but Kazuya is trying his best to stay true to Chizuru. Speaking of it was Very nice to see Chizuru visiting her grandma in the hospital. Sumi appearing was another great surprise, she's A ray of sunshine everywhere she goes. I'm happy that Chizuru grandma can see all the new friends that Chizuru herself has made recently. Its hard to imagine but maybe Kazuya has had a positive effect on Chizuru life, opening up her world to those around her. Sumi was right in saying they couldn't have accomplished this movie goal separately, they needed each other.
Aug 18, 2023 5:35 PM

Feb 2020
I have no idea how this man can resist having sex with Ruka

Aug 18, 2023 5:40 PM

Aug 2014
KageBunshinAyyy said:
Thyriad-oPPailov said:

Ruka was great and sexy, but they just can't be together, too bad it is harem anime, if not she could get a different boyfriend and be happy.

meh guys like you are just... nah, I will say it. A bunch of down-bad incels that need to step outside and touch some grass. Maybe try talking to a girl instead of fooling around with a body pillow for a change? Just some friendly advice.

don't measure others by your yardstick, not everyone has such a great life like you and lives as homeless people with a body pillow :D

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

Aug 18, 2023 5:42 PM

Aug 2014
DoisacChopper said:
I have no idea how this man can resist having sex with Ruka

It's the power of love to Chizuru :D He wants her to be his first ;o he really is mentally strong

Aug 18, 2023 5:59 PM
Nov 2022
After that episode I lost all my sympathy for Kazuya. 
Honestly, it's pretty clear that he doesn't like Ruka, but man, he could have gotten her a present, since she helps him so many times.
 Anyway, tired of Kazuya. If you were to define the synopsis of this third season: Kazuya asks for donations so he can get the girl he likes.
Aug 18, 2023 7:43 PM

Sep 2018
I've honestly forgotten why Kazuya and Ruka are even going out at this point lol, can someone remind me? Is it just a dependent thing? That no present stunt he pulled was lame
Aug 18, 2023 8:35 PM
Mar 2015
In spite of himself Our boi made all the grils happy
Aug 18, 2023 8:42 PM

May 2019
Hold up, isn't Kazuya paying for all expenses for their date enough of a gift?? I mean I guess a signed b-day card so that he could physically give her something might placate the request for a gift I suppose. I will say Ruka looked good in that polka dot bikini that's for sure although I wish Kazuya would either break it off or commit to Ruka but of course he can't do that.

Meanwhile Chizuru speaks with her grandma about her movie and Kazuya's help but denies liking him in that way (for like the hundredth time). At least Sumi made an appearance but it was annoying that she could hardly even talk to Chizuru with no one else around, Sumi has no chance at this point.
Aug 18, 2023 8:46 PM
Aug 2021
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Aug 18, 2023 9:15 PM
Jan 2022
Marinate1016 said:

Beach/pool themed episode so obligatory fanservice was great. Loved the whole sun cream rubbing scene 😂

But I really like how this episode fleshed out Ruka as not just someone competing with Chizuru, but as someone with her own strengths and weaknesses and personality.

Before this, we’ve kinda only seen her as a cute comic relief character who’s trying to get between Chizuru and Kazuya. However, as she said, she’s not just doing things out of competition, but because she genuinely wants to. She was really cute today and even though I already loved her, this made me love her even more.

Kazuya really should’ve had some type of gift though. Even if you’re not trying to commit to Ruka right now, just as a friend and a thanks for everything she’s done with the movie production, a card or small present.. something man.

Chizuru being the only one who hasn’t realised that she’s fallen for Kazuya is pretty funny. That look on her grandmother’s face said it all. She’s so happy for her, especially after everything Chizuru has been through. Knowing her granddaughter will have someone there for her is really comforting

I saw your comment on Reddit haha
Aug 18, 2023 9:18 PM

Feb 2019
MohammedQ2003 said:
Marinate1016 said:

I saw your comment on Reddit haha

Lmao Reddit moment
Aug 18, 2023 9:43 PM

Jul 2021
it took 7 episodes but the ED has started to grow on me.

ruka's intentions were so pure i felt so bad for thinking otherwise at the end of last episode. it was a wonderful birthday celebration with lots of fun but still makes you think just how much ruka must love kazuya to spend her whole birthday with him instead of her family or close friends. when you think like that it just feels really sad that she had to be the one to take the charge instead of someone else taking the charge to make her feel like a princess. i won't blame kazuya though, it's not his fault, he doesn't love her truly and can'r be expected to do something like that. still that man's ability of self-control though. they gave us plenty of ruka fan-service and i could feel what kazuya was going through but man held himself back real good. i mean imagine you've hardly made any skin contact with a woman and she sudenly wants you to put suncreen on your back and bare legs.

with this now yaemori and sumi are left to be seen in a swimsuit. i wonder if we will ever get that.

after seeing that outside scene where they were sitting on grass it just made me realise again that ruka's just a normal girl in love and she just ended up pulling the short stick with kazuya. it's just unlucky and nothing can be done. if kazuya already wasn't fully commited to chizuru then we all know ruka would have had a serious chance but again if that hadn't been the case ruka wouldn't have become interested in him in the first place. unlucky af is all i have to say. ruka seriously needs to move on and find a guy who would cherish her like she wants to be.

haha the grandma did unleash a bomb on her at the end there. that's the second or third time the idea that she might love kazuya or kazuya might love her has sprung into her mind. this is a very good development.

10/10 episode as always. looking forward to next one.

edit: people blatantly hating on kazuya don't realise how much of a based giga chad he is. he has a 10/10 girl with him who will allow him to do it but man's so based and true to his love that he's able to sideline all of it. all for his love. and you guys call him a loser? seriously? he's a man of commitment and sheer fucking will ig you will.
TsutanaiFuunAug 18, 2023 9:54 PM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Aug 18, 2023 10:06 PM
Oct 2017
Once again this series slaps you in the face with another forced date between Kazuya and Ruka. It is very upsetting seeing her for the majority of the episode, its almost like we are being force fed this. Everything after Ruka's screen time was better, Sumi got some screen time once again and more screen time with granny which is a nice change of pace.
Aug 18, 2023 10:06 PM
Nov 2022
Wtf is this? character development? no way xd

Kazuya as always, just being a fucking retard with any female, (average LowRes member xd).

It seems that Chizuru may start to see Kazuya differently (obviously not like that ._.).
Aug 18, 2023 10:15 PM

Jan 2017
Man, most of the episode felt pretty much pointless. At this point Kazuya should break up with Ruka as fast as possible. Instead he is cheating on Chizuru, the girl he says she loves so much...
At least the few minutes at the end were good with Chizuru and her grandma.
Aug 18, 2023 10:35 PM
Mind Evaporator

Feb 2017
Naw this was a cute ep!! Even best girl Sumi-chan made an appearance 😍

Kazuya and Ruka both lose points for keeping this relationship going.

1. Kazuya for not telling her the truth / leading her on
2. Ruka for not realising she deserves much better!
Aug 18, 2023 10:36 PM
Mind Evaporator

Feb 2017
KageBunshinAyyy said:
Thyriad-oPPailov said:

Yikes talk about toxic my guy…

What’s wrong with not touching grass?
Aug 19, 2023 12:26 AM

Oct 2020
Ruka is very cute girl.
Aug 19, 2023 12:37 AM

Jul 2015
Watching Ruka for entire episode was thought to watch. She is so damn infuriating and insufferable.
I like how author is sometimes self aware and makes Kaxuya ask himself "what does she even see in me", which is what the audience thinks as well. When Kazuya asked it himself, there was no logical answer, obviously. It's almost like author knows that what he wrote is garbage and is mocking us.
At least Ruka's feet were cute.

Aug 19, 2023 2:25 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Just end it already? Why am i watching this.
Ah it is so frustrating. Just leave ruka-chan!
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Aug 19, 2023 4:46 AM

Jul 2017
Ruka's birthday party which Kazuya is forced to go either way, and it's basically a fanservice episode in secret.

Ruka really wants to show off her new swimsuit to Kazuya, and act like a legit couple. If the sunscreen applying is lewd enough, Kazuya's mentality is breaking, and though he feels dog-gone horny, Ruka is still by the measure, worried for her irregular heartbeat rate. And going through the first birthday as a couple, Ruka wants to act like a princess, but Kazuya feels he's inadequate for her. Then, with the movie project, Ruka feels like she's doing a deal for both Kazuya and Mizuhara, at least that's a relief. But her birthday present that she wants out from him, it's the casual name-calling. Big deal...

Mizuhara's visit to the hospital to see her grandmother, Sumi's there out of coincidence, and of course, the polite petite girl gives her acknowledgements. Though her grandmother gives the thought that her own granddaughter is praising Kazuya that much, Mizuhara is thinking in a different sense.

The charade continues soon...
Aug 19, 2023 8:14 AM

Jun 2021
Even for a little time, it's nice to see Sumi in this episode.
Aug 19, 2023 9:19 AM
Oct 2019
This episode proving once again how Trash Kazuya was.
Seriously not buying gift for Ruka on her birthday?
Bruhh

Aug 19, 2023 3:37 PM

Mar 2010
Kazuyatard is such a fucking virgin, it hurt to see him be such a beta in dat date. I lowkey felt bad for Ruka and would gladly take her vcard. Its high time she realized was a retard he is, and how there are much more in da sea that will actually treat her right. Like wtf is this lolz

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 19, 2023 6:42 PM
Dec 2022
I liked Ruka's birthday date, and I gotta admit that I did make a lewd face when Kazuya was applying sunscreen on her😅. If any guy would forget to get his girlfriend a birthday gift, would label them "The worst boyfriend ever"! I really thought Ruka wanted to do something naughty in exchange for a gift, but it's cute she wanted call him by his name without honorifics. Seeing Sumi's reactions was so cute I wanted to hug her! How Chizuru talked about Kazuya to her grandma really seemed like she felt something for him. Not only is understanding what love is is annoying, but also people who can't realize for themselves that they're in love.

And tbh I'm so glad they only showed Mami once so far in this season XD
Aug 19, 2023 11:21 PM

Feb 2016
Man, Ruka makes me want to fkng off myself.
Good thing we got to see a bit of Sumi and Chizuru after having to suffer half the episode with Ruka.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Why do people hate this show?

moltak04 - Oct 7

34 by shash_sama18 »»
Oct 13, 2:02 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2023

151 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Aug 23, 3:10 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2023

76 by Fabio_lopess »»
Aug 7, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu 3rd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2023

121 by MelonTaco »»
Jul 31, 1:10 PM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu 3rd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2023

91 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 29, 4:23 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.