Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2023 6:53 AM

Jul 2017
It's Christmas, but to Takada and Nishimura, ever since the kissing incident, their perceptions have changed. But in the midst of the gloomy mood, Hino is thinking straigjht to salvage their situation, which both Umi and Kasahara got saved in the nick of tiem.

The gift exchange with everyone, Takada gets flustered at the lipstick, though Kasahara picked out Nishimura's present to her delight, and the latter got drunk to the point that she leads Nishimura to go talk to Takada, which he naturally confesses but doesn't understand that his liking to her is because of love, and the casual confession to kiss...is just calling for the heart beats. Though Nishimura chocks this up to his usual assertiveness, but this love of his is going to drive her insane, and the present she got was Hino's tank top, which Kasahara got awfully mistaken that Umi has a crush on him and not the tank top.

Takada wanting to kiss Nishimura, and the more she thinks about it, she gets flustered all the more. And since this is the New Year, both families tag together for the traditional shrine visit, though Takada wants to consume sweet sake first. When Takada acts his normal dense self, at least Nishimura can calm her heart down. And for everything that they went through, Nishimura lived the moment thanks to Takadal, experiencing the life that she could not have thought of, of friends, sharing moments and sharing contacts.

Well, even in class, both Takada and Nishimura are sitted next to each other...though does this mean anything to the clueless friend?
Tune to the finale next week to find out if this holds true!
Jun 18, 2023 6:58 AM

Feb 2021
I find it interesting how Nishimura's eyes are green in the opening but just black in the anime itself.
Takada becoming more and more conscious of Nishimura is nice
Confession! Though understandably Takada doesn't yet understand his feelings, so here's hoping he'll make a proper one someday.
Whoa there, that next episode title! Timeskip time? Excited!
Jun 18, 2023 7:10 AM
Sep 2021
The 1st half was the best, excited to see how the finale for this season ends up.
Jun 18, 2023 7:23 AM

Oct 2010
That end card, are we getting an anime original timeskip? I wouldn't mind honestly since this doesn't seem like the kind of series to get a 2nd season.
Jun 18, 2023 7:32 AM

Mar 2021
Really sweet episode Nishimura and Takada are perfect for each other, their hand holding at the end was just so cute and LOL at Kasahara getting tipsy from just drinking juice
Jun 18, 2023 8:04 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
What a cute way to be so direct in the pursue of kissing. Takada is certainly clueless but not completely. I think he just doesn't understand what he's feeling and what it implies. Regardless, Kasahara stayed at the party and slowly she's becoming one of the group, good for her.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jun 18, 2023 8:39 AM

Nov 2011
I wonder if the after credits scene with the broken fan will play a roll in the final episode...
Jun 18, 2023 8:44 AM
May 2021
we got a confession! although takada doesn't completely understand what his specific feelings towards nishimura are yet, and nishimura wants takada to be fully aware of it, so it doesn't really go anywhere.

next episode will be a 10 year time skip. i wonder if in the time skip we'll get a second confession with takada fully understanding his feelings towards nishimura. or maybe they'll even already be together in the time skip.

very excited for the next episode, but also sad since it'll be the last. these two deserve a second season, but since the last episode is a time skip episode, i don't see that happening. it's still been such a good show
My 2023 candies:
Jun 18, 2023 8:44 AM
Sep 2022
this anime is very very wholesome but also is very mature
Jun 18, 2023 8:49 AM
Mar 2021
Can't believe that they can adapt first few chapters from vol.6 if I remember corectly. Can't say anymore about Takada x Nishimura. They're already being a perfect couple in th series. I wonder when Hino x Daichi?

Hope this will get S2 or original ending that satisfy everyone. I don't remember there's 10 years timeskip chapters.
Jun 18, 2023 9:24 AM
Dec 2018
C'est très mignon et assez drôle.
Jun 18, 2023 10:01 AM
Mar 2015
Glad they moved past the kiss
Jun 18, 2023 10:01 AM

Dec 2022
realised the rating for this anime is 747 i found that laughable anyway takada confessed and of course it would not work because takada is an air head and nishimura is way too self conscious they need to be more forward for it to work
Jun 18, 2023 10:30 AM
Aug 2018
For the last episode, I hope, the time skip is only for the last 2-3 minutes. Now, the question is... In 10 years, will Takada still call Nishimura "Nishimura-san" ?
Jun 18, 2023 10:55 AM

Jan 2021
Its Christmas and Takada and Akane are full blush mode ever since the kissing incident. Man i didn't expect Takada to skip so many steps, man went straight for "can i kiss you?" lmao. They almost did it as well but Akane stopped him.

Akane & Takada go visit the shrine for their prayer and Takada is with his family there. The mom is getting some drinks and bean soup or some sort. They both do their wishes and Takada gets a new phone for Christmas and exchanges contact info with Akane. The next day at school Kotarou is irritated that he needs to sit with Akane so Umi throws a W move and says if she can change seats with Kotarou. Akane & Takada are sitting together again. Akane is still busy after school but her eraser is on the ground so Takada picks it up and gives back to her but they're holding hands and Takada wants to hold hands for couple of minutes more, after getting a shock out of nowhere lol. Wholesome ep.
Jun 18, 2023 11:05 AM

Apr 2021
Takada just nonchalantly saying he likes her and want to kiss her fits his character well and is such a breath of fresh air within the trope of confessing. 

Jun 18, 2023 11:06 AM
Oct 2022
Rukodaime91 said:
For the last episode, I hope, the time skip is only for the last 2-3 minutes. Now, the question is... In 10 years, will Takada still call Nishimura "Nishimura-san" ?
"Tadaka Akane" more like it

Jun 18, 2023 11:12 AM

Jul 2022
I thought they were drinking champagne for a sec..

Jun 18, 2023 11:26 AM

Mar 2020
Lol, is Kasahara going to be a heavy drinker in the future? That was pretty funny. Very cute as always, and I love the direct approach to all this by Takada, no beating around the bush. Stay clueless my friend. Looks like we might get a timeskip next episode, might we get yet another confession? I'm really excited to find out.
Jun 18, 2023 11:54 AM

Dec 2013
Seeing Kasahara all "drunk" and surrounded by couples makes me feel worried about her future, now I hope she finds someone special too.
Jun 18, 2023 12:41 PM
Apr 2022
KanameYuuki said:
Seeing Kasahara all "drunk" and surrounded by couples makes me feel worried about her future, now I hope she finds someone special too.

That guy with short hair who bullies Nishumura. Maybe she can get him stop making fun of Nishimura and Takada
Jun 18, 2023 12:45 PM
Apr 2022
Shimura27 said:
Can't believe that they can adapt first few chapters from vol.6 if I remember corectly. Can't say anymore about Takada x Nishimura. They're already being a perfect couple in th series. I wonder when Hino x Daichi?

Hope this will get S2 or original ending that satisfy everyone. I don't remember there's 10 years timeskip chapters.

I'm hoping its a homework such as "where do you see yourself in 5 years" or "who do you want to be in a future?". I really want another season to happen, it's the first time I'm so involved in an anime and I don't want it to end 😥
Jun 18, 2023 1:35 PM

Jun 2015
I get nose bleeds every time I watch it. So cute!!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jun 18, 2023 2:09 PM

Feb 2014
I had a good time laughing at how Kasahara got "drunk" on the fizzy drink at the Christmas Party with everyone. XD

While Taiyou isn't at the point of understanding the difference between how he likes Akane compared to his other friends just yet, I'm still impressed of how forward he was with his private talk with Akane at the party. The interactions between the two of them was so sweet and wholesome!

The visit to the shrine with Akane tagging along with Taiyou's family was also enjoyable, with his mother being just as amusing as ever with her craving for sake, while Yukiko got another nosebleed when she listened to Taiyou and Akane's conversation. That never gets old, I must say! =P

The final episode's title has me curious as to what it properly means. Maybe it will be a 10 year time skip, or maybe it's school related, like a question on a paper asking the students of what they want to see themselves doing in 10 years time. Whatever the last episode contains, as long as it makes me smile brightly as the rest of the series has done, then I'll be very satisfied.
Jun 18, 2023 6:16 PM
Mar 2021
Baranka02 said:
Shimura27 said:

I'm hoping its a homework such as "where do you see yourself in 5 years" or "who do you want to be in a future?". I really want another season to happen, it's the first time I'm so involved in an anime and I don't want it to end 😥
Oh if it's the case, then I hope there's S2.
Jun 18, 2023 7:36 PM
Apr 2023
Christmas and New Year both first times for Akane to have more than just his father at her side, Akane couldn't be more thankful for a nice year it has been for her.

Really cute how Akane and now, Takada becoming conscious and seeing how their friendship might be going somewhere even beyond this level.
Jun 18, 2023 8:05 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
It wasn’t quite a confession but the title technically didn’t lie so I’ll take it lol, it was a really sweet Christmas party and that balcony scene was splendid, Nishimura became a radiant tomato lol. And I was waiting patiently to see what Nishimura’s gift was since Hino’s gift hadn’t been opened yet and how did I not see it coming, it’s a tank top lol, I wouldn’t have it any other way.

And we also got a shrine visit bit which was nice, Takada’s family is a riot honestly lol, and I’m wondering if Takada actually wished the same thing as Nishimura or not, but as the rule goes I guess we may never know. And the two of them got to sit next to each other in class again thanks to Adachi the plug, and that leaves us with one episode left, I’m hoping there’s not actually a time skip like the title implies because those make me feel bittersweet but I’m looking forward to it nonetheless, this has been a truly delightful SoL and romance.
Jun 18, 2023 10:24 PM
Mar 2023
lol. can't wait for the final episode!!!
Jun 18, 2023 10:55 PM
Mar 2023
TakaGOD attacks again ladies and gentlemen, many would like to have the confidence to say the things that our protagonist is up to, Nishimura better tie him up because if he lets him loose over time he will be a heartbreaker, although he doesn't have it paints thanks to the title of the next chapter that appears in the advance "10 years later, we are still the same".
PS: Kasahara was drinking juice and acting like a drunk, well, I don't blame her, let her practice because she's going to be a violinist from now on it seems xd
Jun 19, 2023 12:14 AM
Dec 2021
Someone call Gojo to pick this kid up
Jun 19, 2023 4:37 AM

Nov 2013
Understand why people mistook this for the last episode. There certainly was a vibe for final episode.
Jun 19, 2023 5:31 AM

Jan 2021
I'm so happy to see the change and fevelopment in Kasahara! Yup, be friends with people who have a positive vibes. Seeing them enjoying Christmas together is so sweet ♡

Nishimura's response to the kiss was very wise for a kid her age. I like that she didn't immediately agree to it (either because she wanted or was just curious). When she mentioned all her "first moments" it made me feel touched, aahh.. Nishimura has made it this far :") it's all thanks to the support of her friends, the love of her father and of course the desire in her to change for the better.

Ahhhh I'm sad because next week is the last episode!! T---T love you kidsss~ ♡♡

Jun 19, 2023 6:54 AM

May 2015
One of the cutest Christmas episode ever made.
Jun 19, 2023 10:07 PM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
This anime was surprisingly entertaining and it's nice to have a unique clueless main male character and one that's actually likable and tolerable.
Jun 20, 2023 11:19 AM
Mar 2021
Takada rizz and Nishimura innocent heart 
Jun 21, 2023 11:19 AM

Oct 2008
another adorable hatsumode (new year) celebration ep!
lolz Kasahara immediately noticed that the 2 were awkward! haha
1 more ep left!  Taiyou, please protecc your adorable Nishimura-san until you grow-up! this girl is so precious!
5/5.

Jun 21, 2023 3:26 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Cute Christmas + new year episode, and that discussion they had... Akane can be sure he likes her at this point xD
Jun 21, 2023 8:51 PM

May 2016
I guess it's going to be anime original for the last episode, huh? Does this mean there's no season 2? Kinda disappointed if there isn't, this show deserves a continuation!
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Jun 22, 2023 10:35 PM

Mar 2008
Kasahara lettin those juice bubbles get to her lol

Most high schooler MCs: h-h-hold hands? N-Nani? AHHHH!!!
Meanwhile
Elementary schooler Taiyou: right now can I kiss you?
Lmao

Lolicon said:
This anime was surprisingly entertaining and it's nice to have a unique clueless main male character and one that's actually likable and tolerable.

There is still one more ep. I know this episode felt like an ending though. But yeah I agree.
Jun 25, 2023 9:28 AM

May 2020
This could've easily worked as a last episode and no one would've batted any eye lol. I mean in addition to christmas mood going around, we had a confession too after all.

Though I just liked how Takada confessed he wants to kiss Nishimura as if it's the most normal thing around lol.
Jun 29, 2023 12:03 AM
Dec 2022
What did I Just watch, these are 5th graders right?
Jul 3, 2023 8:49 PM

Aug 2019
Another adorable episode, but sadly there's only one episode ;_; It looks like there might be a time skip? Judging by the title anyways
Oct 15, 2023 7:52 AM

Dec 2022
I can already see what Kasahara will be like in future...a drunken crazy office lady lol my man Takada.. I'm speechless.
Nov 29, 2023 6:29 AM

Mar 2013
Takada: "Can I k-"

Bruh, NANI!!!
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 1, 2023 8:29 PM

Apr 2016
Not this being the episode when I notice that Takada love some mustache xD
Poor Nishimura, she can't get more red.
Umi being a great friend by swapping seats.
Jan 28, 9:57 AM

Mar 2015
Takada is so blunt lol, but that's just how kids are. Takada still doesn't know how to make of his feelings for Nishimura. He's getting there
adbeaverJan 28, 10:31 AM
Mar 15, 7:28 AM

Dec 2022
Man, I knew there was some relationship progression, but Taiyou isn't pulling any punches. He just asked if he could kiss Akane :o

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Embient - Jun 11, 2023

51 by EsieEyen »»
Jun 1, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 7, 2023

62 by EsieEyen »»
Jun 1, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

OG_Otaku - Apr 16, 2023

61 by RGreatDanton »»
May 16, 8:41 AM

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 30, 2023

54 by DebiPS »»
Apr 6, 4:53 PM

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 25, 2023

84 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 15, 8:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.