Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 2, 2023 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
This episode made me laugh a bit. Thanks Mash.

Besides the usual lowkey jokes and comedy, we got some in school adventure and exploration. If anything, Mash seems to always get himself somehow involved with school mysteries. The character chemistry this episode were priceless imo.
Stark700Jun 2, 2023 9:49 AM
Jun 2, 2023 8:28 AM

May 2020
Well these guys were just planning to attack the Lang’s base, to gain an upper hand but it seems like those people were a step ahead. Attacking the average folks and draining their magic while at it, though we’ll know how and why going forward but for now just when Mash and co. decided to act, they fell right into the trap.. of Magia Lupus. Ignoring how unconventionally Mash opened the gate to hell, like the fuck was that lol, it didn’t take long until we met the first goon of the hour.

The first mention of Innocent Zero and kind of a brief of what’s going on behind the scenes aside, it was Dot who decided to match against the watchdog. And it was as flashy as it could’ve been.. full of firepower. Needless to say that’s all it took to put the watchdog down, though that was just the first act, as it was after our boys got swallowed down into the ground, we arrived at the main thing.

Now to each one with their own matchups, the next episode will be full of throwing punches and all. Though liked how Abyss saw right through Mash and him getting all hesitant.
Jun 2, 2023 9:55 AM
Mar 2022
Love it, love it, love it!!!!!
Nothing more, nothing less.
Jun 2, 2023 9:57 AM

Feb 2021
So they got an Azkaban outbreak too...
Jun 2, 2023 9:57 AM

Feb 2021
Omg Lemon made Mash a baby
Jun 2, 2023 10:09 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Poor Lemon... fights to saver her... next, Mash's one will be the real interesting one of course
Jun 2, 2023 10:13 AM

Dec 2022
im imagining lemons face when she finds out four men are trying to save her with their life on the line
Jun 2, 2023 10:22 AM
Sep 2021
Mashle and his gang vs the magus lupus is about to begin, excited for the fights.
Jun 2, 2023 10:58 AM

Jul 2011
Mash with the magic of physics.

I'm not sure if the vine guy was really had the narcissist thing going, or just ended rolling with Dot's disliking good-looking guys. Like "Hey, whatever. If the guy say I'm good-looking, let roll with that, today was a good day just for that compliment."

The only fight I'm not very looking forward is Dot/Finn fight.
Jun 2, 2023 11:21 AM
Jul 2022
These boys got jokes lol, the funnies are getting better and better each episode.
Jun 2, 2023 11:31 AM
May 2023
Mashle is so polite in all situation. Funny episode! The next episodes will be fire with the fights
Jun 2, 2023 11:36 AM
May 2017
rescue arc go brrrrrrrrrrr
Jun 2, 2023 11:45 AM
Aug 2020
i'm really a big fan, i find it really funny, the characters are good.

it's hard to not have a good time with Mashle.
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jun 2, 2023 12:05 PM
Apr 2022
Lemon with eyes out is still cute!!!!!!
Jun 2, 2023 12:07 PM
Jul 2022
Damn, this was funny. I loved it
Jun 2, 2023 12:33 PM

Apr 2022
Mashle and the magic of having only one joke per character
Jun 2, 2023 1:20 PM

May 2019
So Lemon made Mash something he likes, a cream puff named Creamy with a ribbon on top (LMAO when Mash asked why the ribbon and she screamed he's tactless and punched him in the face).

Dot was pretty impressive to be able to hold his own instead of being mostly talk but now the 4 guys have to face off different opponents. I'm thinking Dot and Finn will have the hardest opponents (I mean 2 double liners sounds tough) but maybe Dot and/or Finn will think of something clever, curious to see how this plays out.
Zaxphred said:
im imagining lemons face when she finds out four men are trying to save her with their life on the line
I'm thinking she'll make a lewd face (like ahegao) or something with lewd thoughts lol.
Jun 2, 2023 1:23 PM
Mar 2021
so good very good nice i loce
Jun 2, 2023 1:26 PM
Oct 2016
After the ambush attack last episode I agree with Lance of taking the fight to the enemy. They can't just sit around and wait for the next time members of the Magia Lupus attack them. Trouble is that they don't know where the Lang Dorm is so going after them won't be easy. Especially given how crazy they can all get. This episode did a great job showing Lance stone faced reaction to the other guys wild reactions. Lance stopping them from calling out to the doll turned Lemon, it seems like more and more students are getting their magic forces drained and turned into wooden dolls. Going to investigate in this secret underline passage and arena. Dot having his first real fight was awesome. We saw before how brave Dot can be and here we see him facing a much stronger opponent but out smarting the guy to get the win. With lots of funny antics mixed in. Dot and Finn constantly freaking out was hilarious, especially once they feel further into that underground lair. Sending them so that they're basically all separated to face more powerful members of the Magia Lupus. We're about to have three awesome fights!
Jun 2, 2023 1:33 PM
Feb 2021
next ep bouta be FYE
Jun 2, 2023 2:05 PM

Jun 2017
Really wonder what's up with Abyss, he clearly has some kind of powers so I am not buying that he has no magic. Rolling with a sword is pretty cool tho.
Jun 2, 2023 2:14 PM
Apr 2021
Fam next episode about to be FUCKING FIREEEEEEEE🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😭
Jun 2, 2023 2:17 PM
Mar 2023
Legend has it that when the car jack did not yet exist, Mash lifted the cars by levering his breath to change the wheels. He has to wait for the next chapter to see how gapin distributes the Mash.
PS: When the redhead is fighting with the one who has delusions of idol, he sticks the thorns right? then he doesn't look hurt or anything when he lets go xd
Jun 2, 2023 2:54 PM
Sep 2021
Probably the most underrated anime
Jun 2, 2023 3:06 PM

Nov 2013
I'm so close to switching to manga. Can't wait. 3 battles. Let's GO!
Jun 2, 2023 3:28 PM
Oct 2016
Dammit Mash.  You could have just opened the door.  You didn't need to launch it to the stratosphere.
Jun 2, 2023 3:43 PM

Dec 2022
Best episode yet. Lots of action with even more to come.

Jun 2, 2023 4:07 PM

May 2018
Of course it's a 1v1 battle arc let's gooooo
Jun 2, 2023 4:13 PM

Oct 2017
Lemon better be safe. Matchups are set, time for the fights.
Jun 2, 2023 6:01 PM
Dec 2019
How does Abyss know that Mash can't use magic. The way Mash opened the door was great lol.
Jun 2, 2023 7:10 PM
Oct 2019
Of course they split it up.
Good, we got multiple battle to enjoy.
Jun 2, 2023 7:37 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh look Magia Lupus start the attack to the weak when headmaster left the school because of the dangerous prisoner escape from you know what, and need to aware of it. But our boys there can't just stay idle anymore!

Since Dot already have its stage to shine a little with his battle against the pretty boy, i believe its time for the scaredy-cat Finn to shine too and show his significant to the group. Make it interesting too when his opponent is Cute Love!

Idk what's the deal with the masked guy. He sure knows a lot but too bad he's against mushroom head so its time for him to explain more of the situation next episode, i guess...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 2, 2023 7:43 PM

Apr 2022
we got the room of requirement from harry potter but slightly different, and even more different when we see how mash opens it.
lemon with a doll for mash and now the gang are to the rescue. dot threw another middle finger lol and he's still beefing with good looking guys.
the fifth fang; love cute, the fourth fang and the second fang appear.
Jun 2, 2023 8:14 PM
John Titor

Jul 2017
Ok, the gag about Mash always breaking doors was getting old... but, man, what a nice way to refresh it.

Mash the expert door-breaker using his abilities at best. Nice episode.

Oh, and Dot evoking the plot armor, that was wonderful.
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Jun 2, 2023 9:30 PM

Oct 2022
Didn't thought Dot stood a chance against the opponent.
Just excited for the fight between the Sasuke ripoff and Mash.

(I called him Sasuke ripoff because he was using a sword and has some sort of social eye ability).
Jun 2, 2023 10:12 PM
Oct 2022
ME PUSE AL DIA Y ESTO ESTÁ MUY BUENO KJSKS
Jun 2, 2023 11:39 PM
Dec 2022
I can't wait anymore, I'm going to read manga..
peace out ✌🏻
Jun 2, 2023 11:47 PM
Nov 2022
Things I noticed that made me happy:

1) Mash continues to struggle with opening doors. In this episode it isn’t w/ a comedic tone/making fun of Mash for being dumb. This time it came across him being the unstoppable character.
2) The cream puff charm Lemon made for Mash gives me similar vibes to the Mash charm she sleeps with in the ending credits.

So excited for the coming up episode. I really liked Mash’s fight with Abyss in the manga.
Jun 3, 2023 12:12 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Gonna be balls to the wall action until the end of the season. Or maybe, all these upcoming fights will be wrapped up in a single episode and won't be long and drawn out in typical shounen fashion.

Also, I love how Mash didn't just open that ten ton steel door. He sent it through that thick ass castle roof and out to f*cking narnia

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jun 3, 2023 1:15 AM

Jan 2021
I think they were really lucky to have Lance because he was so reliable (thanks to the two lines on his face), it at least made them realize that there was a door in that dead end.. until Mash opened it with his incredible strength lol. 

I didn't expect that there would be someone who knew that Mash didn't have magic powers before the anime ended. Really curious about who the person behind the mask is. 

Jun 3, 2023 2:30 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
The hunt for gold coins really is quite the intense and brutal affair. Inter school competition does serve to promote growth but this is a bit far. Tom sure took the blow in this ambush. Given how loud he's normally it really was uncanny seeing him drained of that energy. Cute charm that Lemon made though. In those dark and silent corridors seeing that doll really is a scary experience. The hidden door located on the ground was a pretty neat idea. Mash's entry method was just like him unsubtle but still effective. Dot's strat this time ended up being pretty effective. Looks like the gang ended up facing the upper ranks of Magia in this hidden level. Nice to see Aoi Koga play a villain in the form of love though. It would be interesting to see how they would fare now that they're separated from each other.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2023 2:44 AM

Feb 2014
I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing how Mash opens up doors. This time, seeing him use his fist to partially open up the sealed doors before using an armoured suit to use to hold it in place and then putting a sword in-between before stomping his foot onto the sword with the power of strength and leverage to send that poor door into the sky was funny and beautiful to behold. XD

Dot did very well in this episode as well. His opponent sounded downright cocky, but his skills are pretty good, but it wasn't enough as Dot outsmarted him and took the lad down with ease. After that, a spell was used to separate everyone into different locations for either a 1v1 match (Mash and Lance) or a 2v2 match (Dot/Finn) against members of the Magia Lupus. It will be a tough fight for all of the boys, so I hope that they all win their retrospective fights so that they can save Lemon from her current puppet form.

Speaking of her,I do like how she made a little cream puff mascot plush for Mash to have, then when he asked why she made it, she had a fangirl moment leading to her punching him square in the face while calling him tactless with a massive smile on her face. I think I laughed harder than I should've, but I couldn't help it. =P
Jun 3, 2023 2:50 AM
Oct 2022
MadanielFL said:
So they got an Azkaban outbreak too...

I was thinking the same thing lol 😂 now it's becoming more and more Harry Potter parody with Saitama as it's protagonist 🤣
Jun 3, 2023 3:35 AM

Jul 2017
It's clear that the Magia Lupus is real trouble, though Mash is just interested in his cream puffs. In the infirmary, Tom is OK, though he only remembers of a nightmare that he doesn't dream of. But the scene of lots of students losing their magic, it's the Harry Potter effect of the Prisoner of Azkaban that puts both the guys on high alert for more gold coins, and Lemon indeed was struck with the same puppet magic that the Magia Lupus has inflicted on her. Dot, obviously enthralled by her view from behind, follows her thanks to Finn, and as expected, their find a secret door that only Mash can open, leading them to Lang's elite group's hideout.

While prisoners escape out of a well-guarded prison (just like in Prisoner of Akzaban), an ancient duelling field that is unbeknownst to the teachers, and Dot faces the pretty boy who is stronger than Silva. Dot's Explombomb is impressive, and the pretty boy is no slouch, and the 4 guys are split up to face the high ranks: Lance with the 3rd Fang Wirth Madl; Finn and Dot with the 5th Fang Love Cute and 4th Fang Milo Genius; and Mash with the 2nd Fang Abyss Razor, both being akin to one another in terms of prowess.

Let the fated battle begin: Mash and Co. vs. the Magia Lupus.
Jun 3, 2023 4:00 AM

Sep 2018
I have to say, this anime has really grown on me. I continue to raise my personal score for it.
Jun 3, 2023 5:36 AM
Oct 2021
i see an opportunity for merch
Jun 3, 2023 5:43 AM
Feb 2021
This episode was for flex of mash's strength
Jun 3, 2023 7:38 AM
Mar 2023
GakutoDeathGlare said:
I have to say, this anime has really grown on me. I continue to raise my personal score for it.

It's been a solid 9 for me since episode 2, I can't get enough.
Jun 3, 2023 8:36 AM
Jan 2023
Mashle's brain is made of only muscle and cream puff.
Jun 3, 2023 8:45 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
With Lemon's kidnapping and Lang's determination to obtain the remaining gold coins, the main crew with their antics are drawn to fight Magia Lupus. Gotta love how the rap record scratching music comes in as Mash pulls through an obstacle, it gets me every time.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mashle Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2023

228 by DOLLMYU »»
Sep 17, 2:50 PM

» im not a big fan of parody's and gag human shows

mydaddy - Aug 31

15 by Tahmim97 »»
Sep 3, 12:10 PM

Poll: » Mashle Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2023

241 by Bermzz3y »»
Sep 2, 7:31 PM

Poll: » Mashle Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

rasterman7 - May 12, 2023

131 by TrebleClef798 »»
Sep 2, 7:34 AM

Poll: » Mashle Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2023

160 by Robrob3821 »»
Jul 29, 9:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.