Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Isekai One Turn Kill Neesan: Ane Douhan no Isekai Seikatsu Hajimemashita Episode 4 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2023 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
Asahi got fed like a baby lmao. This anime has no shame.

Kilmaria just can't seem to leave them alone. I'm also getting the impression that her boobs are going to be a running gag in this show. It's how Asahi met her in the first place. She and Maya still has a rivalry...this time with some arm wrestling. 
Apr 28, 2023 7:55 AM

Jul 2017
Asahi, with or without Maya-nee, he still has to settle daily life together with her, and one such quest that would help them establish a base of operations: a haunted manor to ward off evil spirits, and not even the nobles are able to clear the quest. Despite Asahi being the simpleton scaredy cat, he need not worry about ghosts, because his older sister would protect him at all costs, such as the evil spirit that drains the lifeforce of anybody who tries to enter into the mansion, which it can't fend against Maya's OP power. Looks like Maya has no weaknesses and nothing to fear but of Asahi only, and all of the poltergeists asking of Maya to treat Asahi like a little baby, it's too much to bear. Since the wraith knows that it can't beat her, integrating the spirit into her is the only option.

Even with Asahi's one-time use of Escape, it looked like it wasn't enough...until Kilmaria showed up. Plus, the occasional intentional fanservice, it's obvious that Kilmaria has to handle the evil spirit within Maya, though the fight that's decided by an arm-wrestling battle...is just ridiculously stupid at best. Eventually, the evil spirit is purified, but it's not like Maya is fully controlled by the wraith, and the brocon internationally pounding on Asahi every chance that she gets. Thankfully, the house stays intact, and this'll be the siblings' very own house for the time that's now come.

Progression with more stupidity, that's how to describe this show.
Apr 28, 2023 8:15 AM
Jul 2021
add genre ecchi, pervert older sister
Apr 28, 2023 8:16 AM
Sep 2021
The horror themed episode suddenly shifted more to a comedic aspect and which was good the comedic scenes also were good and this episode delivered well.
Apr 28, 2023 8:33 AM

Nov 2016
Maya-nee service is elite.

Enjoyably spooky episode. Perhaps a bit too heavy on the brocon action, even for this show. Kilmaria to the rescue or so I thought. Should've known better that Maya is too OP to lose control.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 28, 2023 8:47 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This was a really fun one, I love horror-themed episodes even if they aren’t actually scary lol. Thanks to a ghost hunting quest our main siblings were able to score a house but not without dealing with the wraith haunting the place, which caused a lot of funny moments between Asahi and Maya. I especially loved her and Kilmaria’s arm wrestling match, I thought for a second they wouldn’t get a house after all but thankfully it wasn’t as destructive as it appeared. And as it turned out, Maya was pretending to be possessed the whole time which I suspected lol.

Also I know it seemed random but I loved the addition of Kilmaria in this episode, it hasn’t taken long and I already love her lol, Asahi grabbing a whole boob was pretty awesome as well. And the after credits had some nice fanservice with Maya presenting herself to Asahi while cleaning the house lol, and Asahi was not about to take up another ghost hunting job after what just happened, can’t blame him lol.
Apr 28, 2023 9:12 AM
Mar 2021
Fun episode, i think all three main characters have very fun dynamics
Apr 28, 2023 9:25 AM
Mar 2023
Are they real siblings or they are not related by blood ,because everything is so weird
Apr 28, 2023 9:34 AM

Jan 2009
they got a house now

Maya and Kilmaria are still sexy hot
Apr 28, 2023 9:38 AM

Sep 2018
This show is so bad, that it's just bad.

I cannot think of a single saving grace. Amongst a strong field of utter dross, it's a prime contender for the worst show of the season.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Apr 28, 2023 9:38 AM

Dec 2022
honestly this series is getting boring i might drop this but you know you saw the prelude at the end
Apr 28, 2023 11:45 AM

Feb 2019
Kilmaria episode so you know it was a 10/10. I swear this is the thing I look forward to the most on Fridays

The maya fanservice was great as usual, they went even heavier on the Brocon stuff this week but I loved it. Seeing kilmaria so flustered when Asahi grabbed her boob was hilarious considering usual personality

Loved the whole Luigi haunted mansion vibe of the episode. Can not wait until next week.

That ED never gets old. Easily beat this season
Apr 28, 2023 11:47 AM

Feb 2019
borderliner said:

I cannot think of a single saving grace. Amongst a strong field of utter dross, it's a prime contender for the worst show of the season.

Saying this with noblesse as your top 1 is hilarious ngl
Apr 28, 2023 12:05 PM
Apr 2023
What show am I watching? Is this Konosuba all over again? Come on, getting a spooky mansion as a base of operations after eradicating ghosts is such a cliche.
Apr 28, 2023 1:12 PM

Dec 2013
I was hoping they would invite Kilmaria to live with them.
Apr 28, 2023 1:16 PM

Sep 2018
Marinate1016 said:
borderliner said:

That wouldn't make any sense even if it was true !?

Apr 28, 2023 1:27 PM
Jul 2014
borderliner said:
Marinate1016 said:

It comes up first on your profile page for some reason, even though you rated it a 7. Just MAL being MAL I guess. Seems higher than it deserves, unless it got better after I dropped it.
Apr 28, 2023 1:45 PM

Jun 2019
I think Killmaria might appear in every episode, and I couldn't be happier. I hope the failed hero appear more in later episodes too, he seemed to be a really fun character too.
Apr 28, 2023 1:56 PM

Sep 2018
Mirality said:
borderliner said:

It comes up first on your profile page for some reason, even though you rated it a 7. Just MAL being MAL I guess. Seems higher than it deserves, unless it got better after I dropped it.

Noblesse had a very specific kind of humour to it didn't it :-)

Just an accidental click I guess, never really cared much about the favourites before, seems there's no limit to the ways people want to judge you.

Apr 28, 2023 2:10 PM

Mar 2021
viniciust48 said:
I think Killmaria might appear in every episode, and I couldn't be happier. I hope the failed hero appear more in later episodes too, he seemed to be a really fun character too.
I agree. She just seems like the wacky neighbor character that pops in once an episode for a few antics. Always a welcome addition.
Apr 28, 2023 2:43 PM

Sep 2022
This episode is honestly a hit or miss for me. It wasn't bad, but it's not that great either. But there were some good moments.

Asahi actually managed to kill off the evil spirit that was close to possessing Maya's body. Kilmaria tried her best to help out, but I think with the work of the evil spirt: the strength outnumbered Kilmaria.

Honestly, I really would like for Kilmaria to get more screen time since she is really cool and would make for a great big sister for Asahi. But Maya is just as good for Asahi.
Apr 28, 2023 3:01 PM

Jan 2021
Dang Maya was taking all the W's in this episode. Also I've realized that Kilmaria is basically team rocket. She comes in challenges Maya and then promptly gets the snot beaten out of her.

I really enjoyed the episode, it was fun but still progressed the plot and leveling up in this RPG world. Looks like next episode we'll get to explore a dungeon.
Apr 28, 2023 3:52 PM
Jun 2022
booorinng, it's so cringe and unbearable to watch
Apr 28, 2023 4:19 PM
Apr 2021
Ok I know a lot of ppl don’t like this show but idk why it’s trashy but it’s such a guilty pleasure show to me I can’t stop watching the animation is incredibly well done in this show for example they went CRAZY near the end of the episode I love it🔥

I love Kilmaria she’s such a goofy lighthearted character I love her and her antics she be pulling every episode😭

Lastly just wanted to say………I’m in fucking LOVE with the Maya-nee fanservice she’s just so goddamn fine man especially the post credit scene like jeeeeez😩😮‍💨

Treyv0nApr 28, 2023 4:32 PM
Apr 28, 2023 9:14 PM

May 2019
Pretty good and entertaining "spooky" episode. It did start out spooky then it got silly and funny. I also enjoy it when Kilmaria makes cameos even though she's 0-2 against Maya now on their rivalry. It was funny how much more upset Maya got after Asahi copped a feel on Kilmaria lol.

The arm wrestling match was so random and silly that it was great and luckily the house was not destroyed. Now both Maya and Asahi no longer have to pay to stay at hotels, and on a side note it's too bad Kilmaria isn't a roommate (unless she becomes one later on but I doubt Maya would be pleased with that).

Next episode it looks like there will be dungeon exploration possibly with Kilmaria which may have been the reason she was looking for them. Looking forward to it!
Alfredo-SauceApr 28, 2023 10:19 PM
Apr 28, 2023 10:11 PM

Apr 2022
liked the vibe of this episode. animation popped off yet again and thank you for the fanservice.
Apr 28, 2023 11:21 PM
May 2021
Another awesome episode 😂😂. Really liking the chemistry of characters in this series
Apr 28, 2023 11:22 PM
May 2021
Treyv0n said:
Ok I know a lot of ppl don’t like this show but idk why it’s trashy but it’s such a guilty pleasure show to me I can’t stop watching the animation is incredibly well done in this show for example they went CRAZY near the end of the episode I love it🔥

I love Kilmaria she’s such a goofy lighthearted character I love her and her antics she be pulling every episode😭

Lastly just wanted to say………I’m in fucking LOVE with the Maya-nee fanservice she’s just so goddamn fine man especially the post credit scene like jeeeeez😩😮‍💨

Yes this anime is really good guilty pleasure lol. Production quality is also good
Apr 29, 2023 10:00 AM

Mar 2010
Kilmaria just needs to join them already.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 29, 2023 10:55 AM

Oct 2018
Nice episode, moves a lot too, wakame shadows too despite the absence of Arasan.

Apr 29, 2023 11:48 AM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Fun episode. Surprised at the sakuga near the end, but this show has had a number of shots that look above average.

Arguably the best part was Maya's huge ass at the end.
Apr 29, 2023 6:30 PM
Apr 2023
Another ridiculous episode and I like it. Pretty much everything was solved with the power of bro-con. Kilmaria also probably exhibited a bit of shoutacon back there.
Also nice that the Ikusaba siblings finally obtained a home of their own to cut back on their expenses.
Nice to get some Maya-nee fanservice, even for just a bit. Wouldn't be surprised if they revealed they aren't blood-related at all by the end.
Apr 29, 2023 7:02 PM

Apr 2022
The juxtaposition in quality between the ED and the rest of the show seriously makes me think it was made by completely different people...
Apr 30, 2023 1:12 AM
Jan 2019
waooo it's cool oneee-sama
Apr 30, 2023 6:20 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
“Why do you watch this show?”

Because it is HOT
Apr 30, 2023 12:13 PM

Oct 2017
It was obvious Maya nee was pretending, she just wanted to devour Asahi. They finally have a house, she can go after him all she wants without worrying about others.
Apr 30, 2023 10:38 PM

Mar 2008
I guess im warming up this show's humour a bit more. But still it's really hard to beleive Maya would even be into someone like Asahi with such unquenchable thirst. He's not even particularly cute acting or anything just dull with some good qualities thrown in.

deg said:
they got a house now

I fucking knew it that you picked up this show to begin with because you thought Maya looked hot lol

felixsifuri said:
The juxtaposition in quality between the ED and the rest of the show seriously makes me think it was made by completely different people...

The ED uses a different animation method. You can tell they used something like rotoscoping.
Apr 30, 2023 11:35 PM

Jan 2009
traed said:
deg said:
they got a house now

I fucking knew it that you picked up this show to begin with because you thought Maya looked hot lol

yep she looks like Erza from Fairy Tail and Yoko from Gurren Lagann lol
May 7, 2023 7:20 AM
Sep 2021
Maya nee is the onee san 😂😁😍😍
Jun 1, 2023 6:12 PM

Nov 2009
I want to watch Maya change her cloth, it looks really eye catching. >‿>

And Maya gets possessed by a Wraith and was about to beat up poor Asahi, good thing Kilmaria showed up out-of-no-where, LOL

HOLY... I want to be Asahi and randomly hug a big (''\ Y /'') too.

Poor Kilmaria got left behind... she's so cute, should have at least wrote a note saying you're leaving.

___ ___ ___

BTW... watched the ED again and I just realized something...

What if the Dark Mystery of Maya depressing is actually real and happens after the car crash incident and Asahi is in a Coma or actually "dead"...

And Maya did commit suicide to join Asahi in the RPG world. Or she didn't and the Maya in RPG World is actually part of Asahi's TRUE cheat skill, to create a super strong onee-chan.
amlgJun 1, 2023 6:31 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 16, 2023 8:47 PM
Apr 2023
Incest was to much for me. really ruined it
Feb 16, 8:06 AM

Apr 2013
So she messed with him and acting posessed, wonder if the ghost actually thought he was in charge though. Kilmaria appeared again as well, she's already part of the group in a way.
Jun 27, 10:24 PM

Nov 2019
Maya and Asahi take up a mission to purify ghosts so they can receive a house. Maya gets possessed but is saved by Kilmaria and Asahi. The arm wrestling competition was a bit too crazy with that power scale I’m surprised the house wasn’t blown away. Episode was decent

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai One Turn Kill Neesan: Ane Douhan no Isekai Seikatsu Hajimemashita Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 19, 2023

36 by ST63LTH »»
32 minutes ago

Poll: » Isekai One Turn Kill Neesan: Ane Douhan no Isekai Seikatsu Hajimemashita Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 12, 2023

29 by ST63LTH »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Isekai One Turn Kill Neesan: Ane Douhan no Isekai Seikatsu Hajimemashita Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 5, 2023

37 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 28, 2:16 PM

Poll: » Isekai One Turn Kill Neesan: Ane Douhan no Isekai Seikatsu Hajimemashita Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2023

45 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 27, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Isekai One Turn Kill Neesan: Ane Douhan no Isekai Seikatsu Hajimemashita Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2023

56 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 26, 8:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.