Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 18, 2022 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Another silly episode as expected but Hinata really brings out the most personality out of this show.

Funniest scene from this episode imo is when Tsukasa just tosses her with that fiery anger. Don't mess with that guy lmao. Hilarious ending.
Jan 18, 2022 8:29 AM

Feb 2020
Another wacky and random episode.

Don't mess with Tsukasa, lol. That fight scene was pure gold.

It was fun how everyone worshiped Hinata and fell in love with her.

Again, both Tsukasa and Hinata were struggling with their feelings. It's so amusing to watch them.

SerafosJan 18, 2022 10:33 AM
Jan 18, 2022 8:40 AM
Jul 2016
That scene in Junior High is literally how "My Dress-up Darling" starts. The hero is left behind to do after-school work. But the heroine comes by to help out.

But god, I love Jinguuji's gay panic, it's hilarious. And Tachibana's charm isn't limited to his female form apparently. Their relationship is so cute.

Anyway, I love goofy rom-com isekai antics!

Edit: the manga did not mention where the female clothes come from. I initially assumed that it was an ex-girlfriend or a one-night stand. But then, it was confirmed later that Tachibana and Jinguuji are both "wizards". So whose clothes are they? Well, apparently it was Tachibana's little sister! (Btw her name is Machika and she has a spin-off manga called "SA07", where she goes to manga vocational school).
erikkamirsJan 18, 2022 1:12 PM
Jan 18, 2022 8:55 AM
Jul 2018
Wasn't planning to Watch but this is my top 3 shows with Leadale and Wiseman's pupil. The story is actually not bad. Not a fan of how Tavhibana is vain and arrogant but that's who she is and is also interesting in her own way. Hope she doesn't become a Kazuma (Konosuba)

That charm thing reminds me of Yamada kun's charm power. Miyamura had the same reaction when the charm was removed, LoL.
Jan 18, 2022 9:43 AM

Jul 2017
In a shocking turn of events, this is my anime of the season so far 2 episodes in. Still haven't seen Orbital Children or even the new Galactic Heroes season yet since they haven't aired so it'll change, but I'm having fun with this series which I haven't felt with literally any other anime this season, including ones like My Dress Up Darling or AoT or whatever else (every anime other than this so far is a 5 or lower).

This is just dumb popcorn entertainment with some charm to it, and this topped the first episode for me too. Seeing everyone fall for Hinata and start a bloodbath over her was jokes, hell even Tsukasa was cursed with love for a little bit there. It's gonna be quite the journey to cure Hinata to being a dude again and to defeat the Demon Lord. But so far, despite the generic premise and setting, it's not gotten stale and I'm having genuine enjoyment with this so I'll take this while it lasts. The forest got fucked quite badly too.
Jan 18, 2022 9:50 AM

Jun 2013
Well that was gay.
Jan 18, 2022 9:55 AM

Jul 2017
Doraemon's door...turns out to be Hinata's actual home, which Tsukasa took it like a normal man, except that his house was so empty that rom-coms continue its wayward path between man and bishoujo.

Time to scout some resources in the land, but idiotic bandits attack a nearby village that Hinata's womanly looks caught sight of one and proceeding many whom would want her unrivalled and peerless beauty to fight over themselves. What the freaking funny hell? She saved them unconsciously, became the village deity, and landed jackpot with the bandits' hideout.

Hinata and Tsukasa are really a fated pair, but the latter is slowly going down the rabbit hole with Hinata into marriage thinking...worse with affection. And bringing their rom-com to the hideout for Tsukasa to dig enemies and friendlies rice paddy style is just too funny to look at while hiding his "charmed" affection towards Hinata.

Well, thankfully Hinata's slap cured Tsukasa's status, and they earned the bandits' pillage of gold. Hinata got new clothes herself, and the teasing game will continue for the troubleseeker and the OP.

Let's go to elf land next episode...all burnt up...while this comedy still works wonders.
Jan 18, 2022 10:00 AM

Apr 2020
I love that this show, despite having some serious moments, is not taking itself really seriously. Because of that it's making itself look like a good anime, and for that I praise!

Tachibana and Jinguuji are seriously (not) in love with each other. Their hearts are so fixated to each other, and yet at the same time, their tsun tsun attitude keeps them apart. And how can you blame them, the girl is a fucking beauty, while the man is a ripped husbando. It's just that great.

And I love that we skipped to the elves, waking up to their forest getting burnt. Even forest fires have crossed over to their land, sad news to the Californians wanting to get isekai'd.
Jan 18, 2022 10:08 AM
Nov 2021
I think most people dont give this season of freshly baked anime a chance, the giants like aot s4pt2 and kimetsu s2p2 are of course at the top of the charts, but other than that most people just glare at the overwhelming amount of isekai this season.

This anime with the genius prince is the hidden gems of this season, i hope people stop sleeping on these anime just like they did on odd taxi and osuama ranking smh
Jan 18, 2022 10:10 AM

May 2021
Hinata was a hentai protag.? That's definitely a shocker. Still, nice to see a bit of their backstory.
This is definitely comedy of the season.
Also, did they just burn down an entire forest? Lol.

Jan 18, 2022 10:22 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hinata's charm power is really too powerful xD but wow the massive burning at the end, seems like that elf girl will be interesting
Jan 18, 2022 10:23 AM

Jan 2021
I can't remember the last time I've seen an isekai protagonist special power being an actual double edged sword. His/Her charm makes interesting story conflicts and resolutions. Honestly, I just love when you find an anime that you actually look forward to watching each week.
Jan 18, 2022 10:54 AM

Nov 2012
I had to watch Jinguji planting human rice 3x. Poor Chief! I was going to put this on hold, but if it stays this funny, I'll have to rethink.

Stark700 said:
Another silly episode as expected but Hinata really brings out the most personality out of this show.

Funniest scene from this episode imo is when Tsukasa just tosses her with that fiery anger. Don't mess with that guy lmao. Hilarious ending.

He tossed the hell out of her! I couldn't stop laughing. When she hit the ground rolling like a bowling ball, I swear I heard a strike.
dragynfaerieJan 18, 2022 11:03 AM
Jan 18, 2022 10:59 AM
Aug 2021
This episode was so funny. I loved the village scene so much haha.
I can see this show being absolutely fantastic through and through.
Jan 18, 2022 11:02 AM

Mar 2019
bandit plantation
village chief plantation
my dark magical girl webseries
https://unsafemahoushoujo.wordpress.com/blog/
Jan 18, 2022 11:13 AM

Jun 2021
Another homerun and another faithful adaptation of the manga so far. This anime has been everything I've been hoping for since I heard it was being made.
Jan 18, 2022 12:08 PM

Jul 2013
I love this anime what the HECK

Deserves far more attention

Jan 18, 2022 12:09 PM

Feb 2014
I think this second episode got me bursting out in laughter even more than the first episode did. I feel like this series will get overlooked a bit due to it being one of many isekai shows this season, but this one shines really well in the comedy factor, so it deserves a chance.

Tachibana and Jinguji's antics was full of great moments as usual, although a good highlight of how powerful Tachibana's charm was able to render an entire mob of bandits to fall in love with her and they started to fight each other over her. Plus, Jinguji delivering the "human plantation" to another mob of bandits was funny, then got even funnier when he did the same to the village chief, too. XD

We finally get to see the appearance of the Elves at the end of the episode, although the pair of them got an unfortunate welcome of their forest being burnt to a crisp. At least we'll see them in the next episode, which I highly look forward to. =)
Jan 18, 2022 12:57 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Made me laugh quite a bit when everyone wanted to marry Hinata xD. Tsukasa should not be messed with when he plants humans like rice lol. The comedy in this show is great!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jan 18, 2022 1:03 PM
Apr 2019
So far, this show basically seems like wholesome BL with extra steps.
I love it! Can't wait for the next episode, I might even pick the manga!
Jan 18, 2022 1:21 PM

Jan 2022
This adaptation so far has literally been panel for panel, picture for picture, word for word(as close as it can get) exactly as the manga. Loved it when it first released and it's literally doing a perfect job with great quality in all aspects.

Jan 18, 2022 1:33 PM

May 2010
10/10, anime of the season. Haven't laughed this hard at anime in a while.
Infinite growth is the ideology of a cancer cell
Jan 18, 2022 1:37 PM

Jul 2021
This is silly but not stupid, there are nice & unexpected reflections on beauty, gender, love and social conventions sprinkled here and there. Fun stuff.
Jan 18, 2022 1:47 PM

Jan 2020
I still love how wacky this show is.
Jan 18, 2022 1:51 PM
Feb 2018
bandit don't stand a chance the duo can charm or beat them to death so easy.
Jan 18, 2022 2:33 PM

May 2015
I'm loving this. I love this type of comedy with the over-the-top reactions.

Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 18, 2022 3:05 PM

Apr 2018
Loving this a lot, the chemistry between the two maincharacters is just so good. Makes me laugh and smile at the same time

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jan 18, 2022 3:22 PM

Apr 2018
the bandits and Jinguuji charmed was the funniest part of this episode lol

You and the rose are connected. Know the weight of your own life
Jan 18, 2022 3:32 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Definitely really enjoying this show, so far the comedy is still hitting with me hard, an example would be when Jinguji kept throwing people into the ground or when he threw Tachibana at the bandits’ base, very funny stuff imo. I’m especially enjoying the chemistry Jinguji and Tachibana have, lots of great exchanges between them. And at the end of the episode Tachibana now has most of her outfit from the promotional art of the show, just need that headpiece now.

I need more of this lol, can definitely see it being a favorite, and both the OP and ED are already stuck in my head.
Jan 18, 2022 3:56 PM

Aug 2020
What a comedy. This ep is full of funny scenes. I wonder if they will really fall inlove with each other before end of season 1.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Jan 18, 2022 4:55 PM

Dec 2013
This show is too good, all the jokes land for me, I'm having a really hard time deciding if I want them to end up together like that or with Tahcibana regaining his body.
Jan 18, 2022 4:56 PM
Jun 2017
Love this episode 😂😂😂😂
That charm sure is so powerful 😂😂😂
Jan 18, 2022 5:20 PM

Nov 2011
I feel like it's trying to hard to be funny. Like just let the jokes happen. Instead I feel like they are forced down your throat.

It's not a bad anime but its just not funny.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jan 18, 2022 5:45 PM

Mar 2020
Hahaha I really loved this.

Another fun episode. Jinguuji-kun hiding his emotions towards Tachibana-kun's kawaiiness is really funny.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Jan 18, 2022 6:08 PM
Nov 2021
Episode was pretty good, the charmed status giving a good way to stop the game of "pretending they are not attracted to each other" before it got tedious. Anyone else kinda find it funny that the girl is given shark teeth but is condidered to be extremely beautiful?
Can't wait to see what happens next episode.
Jan 18, 2022 7:06 PM
Jan 2022
Love this episode so much lol, esp human plant, "kawaii" heart, "charmed" written on Tsukasa's head, and morning with burned forest scene 😂
Jan 18, 2022 7:55 PM

Apr 2021
Hands down best comedy show of this season
Jan 18, 2022 8:11 PM

Oct 2021
They r gay since the start aren't they?
EdgyLord666Jan 19, 2022 12:39 AM
Jan 18, 2022 9:13 PM

Jul 2014
It's ok Jinguuji, we are all gay for Tachibana, she is too cute! I'm really enjoying MAO's performance by the way, she has a great range.

Tachibana with bangs... <3

Tachibana charming all the bandits to the point of fighting each other was hilarious. And then Jinguuji burying their heads into the ground... village chief included lol. This episode was even funnier than the previous one.

That ending lmao.
Jan 18, 2022 9:29 PM
Apr 2021
I didn't expect much from this anime, but is funny xD
Jan 18, 2022 10:02 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Alright, so this episode is about a peerless girl flexing her beauty to the max. Already become a Goddess at a certain village, both just not enough with that and straight raiding bandits lair. But, something wrong happened later. Jinguuji that really trying his best to fight the urge had another mental fight inside, then actually lost to resist all the charm. The damage just too high especially when seeing that 'part'. Rampaging Jinguuji with human planting strike really beyond my imagination. Then, glad that he got that slap. Imagine if its not working out, the fantasy knockout will be gone into the wild area, if you know what i mean. Kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii....

This shit is weird, and hopefully i am not turning into something weird too after finishing this xd.

Anyway, lets see another character that show up next.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 18, 2022 10:04 PM

Dec 2021
Ayo he was really planning a marriage with his homie LMAO. I loved it, I love the way it is so dumb that it is funny. The moment he realised the "Charmed" over his head was so funny. This is between funny and kinda sus ngl
Jan 18, 2022 10:13 PM

Jul 2021
LOL even the OP and ED are fucking entertaining to watch plus they sound great too.

This whole episode was really funny and enjoyable to watch. Man the scene where Jinguuji is charmed by Tachibana's chest and then he tossed her away and wrapped her in his coat was so fucking funny.

The mechanics of this world are a bit funny and not to be taken seriously lol I mean there's a door that leads to Tachibana's apartment and the electricity their works lmao. This is just a fun show and I hope no one takes these things seriously and starts saying "plot holes" and that's not possible etc..

It was funny when Tachibana realised that he can charm Jinguuji and starts teasing him lol.

Seems like their are more characters to be introduced, we saw a new character in the last scene there, she too is pretty kawai.

5/5 episode and I'm gonna rate this a 9/10 already lol. Looking forward to next episode.
TsutanaiFuunJan 18, 2022 10:19 PM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 18, 2022 11:37 PM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
This show is so silly it's funny.

And, no homo but looks like I was also charmed by Tachibana. Ichimichi Mao is really doing great.
Jan 18, 2022 11:42 PM
May 2021
Jinguji headbutting a tree out of nowhere and planting the village chief was so hilarious I cried from laughing xD

Easily in my Top 3 new anime of this season so far.
Jan 19, 2022 1:53 AM

May 2010
Haven't laughed this hard at an anime in a while, love it
Infinite growth is the ideology of a cancer cell
Jan 19, 2022 3:17 AM

Jul 2021
So it turns out the door that was appearing in front of those two was Hinata's house. The aesthetic is very modernistic and stylistic but well structured. I saw those similarly in one of Japan's expensive hotels. Hinata sure needs to take care of this house or otherwise someone will come out of the blue. Also having microwaved pasta for dinner is delicious when it's a la carte but when Tsukasa suddenly figures out about Hinata rather be oblivious about her food scarcity which is surely a big problem especially when the fridge is filled with nothing but emptiness of food resources. Honestly it's smart how Hinata has her feelings of Tsukasa trying to build protection on her and that my friend is what you called love madness! Soon onwards, both planned to go to an isekai village, I can already Tsukasa's inner monologue at times when the moment he started to call something bad to Hinata based on her outfit, well not necessarily awful but an immature way to say cute which is what he said, "Painful'' lol.

Also Hinata sure loves flexing about how cool and elegant she is, that her competence is unstoppable and Tsukasa trying to twist her mindset. A huge smoke event appeared at the village and Hinata seems to be oblivious but she once again knows how to perform her charisma in front of some chad with an ax and her accent is so hilarious when saying "Excuse me" but chotto matte you chad with an ax, marrying is way too early but quitting all those crime acts is still yet excusable when you're thieving Hinata to become your wife xD But 8 children made me feel out of my comfort zone but more children more teamwork at the family's house if true conscience was told in the real world. Oh god another chad is having a rivalry against the chad with an ax, and goes another chad approaching Hinata, the fight just goes on until the survival of the fittest but eventually everyone is left unconscious or dead and Tsukasa finally got near her at least, this is why being too beautiful or ugly are equally the same approach of judging but different sides, leading to Hinata getting absolutely praised on like how Komi-san is praised by her classmates. Actually I change my mind sorry manga readers I actually hate Hinata's face being covered but the anime makes her look a more my type of girl I'd hang out and chotto matte, I thought the majority of the chads were dead wtf how did they revive so quick but isekai can make anyone immortal :P

Checking people's stat is what I normally do in a game so I find it interesting as a concept for this anime. Now I know for sure that Tsukasa can rehabilitate people's health, very interesting. Hinata yet again is making a smooth talk about how much she wants to stay longer with Tsukasa and it's sure daring of her. Back to Tsukasa being in middle school, ah yes Tachibana the Chad is back and sure acts like Marin from Sono Bisque where he sympathizes Tsukasa like a true friend: someone who doesn't want to see others going through such pain from the inside. Their friends are cruel, you shouldn't be relying on Tsukasa all the time with paperworks, better be conscious towards his mental health >:(! Woah chotto matte Tsukasa, you need to keep the marriage for the later as you haven't go out of a date and do some cute lovey dovey moments physically with Hinata :V LMAO the moment he threw away Hinata because his love complex is going high is what an ultra punch man would do and LOL Tsukasa really just tied Hinata up like they're both become pointless friends in the isekai world BUT then again, who doesn't wanna date someone like Tsukasa aka the absolute giga chad who can one take destroy 50+ people :P Ah yes finally Hinata is actually aware about her charisma and how she takes the whole responsibility, nice to see this mode of her and the fact Tsukasa is being so blunt about Hinata while trying to convey his feeling is just too easy to read and finally convey his mutual compliment with a goddess charm phrase which I thought the simile is beautiful but too bad HInata was definitely out of her comfort zone with Tsukasa's charmed effect and the outlook seems to be mission failed but ganbare Tsukasa, hang in there and find another method ahead! Also woah, where did all that money and treasure come from? Bet Hinata’s charisma overpowers the whole village magnificently! Glad that Hinata use some of the money to buy herself a better looking outfit to where in her isekai adventure and then again, Tsukasa is easy to read hehe :P Also that last scene where both of them were fighting is like a brother-sister relationship xD Also a fire is coming out of nowhere and he's too stupid to not notice! Can't wait to see the two green hair girls because their morning routine sure didn't go well this time xD! Overall there are so many good moments from this episode and like give me more please!
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jan 19, 2022 3:35 AM
Mar 2021
this show keeps up the quality as a fun and intentionally dumb isekai parody, but it also has a strong sense for who the leads are and what their strengths and weaknesses are, and we see that on full display here. There was a little too much screaming and slapstick, but it was pretty funny when Jinguji slammed his head into a tree, and then started gushing blood from his forehead.

also it feels really realistic that Tachibana would be so excited to find out his new cuteness is Jinguji's weakness, after many years of finding him annoyingly perfect and unflappable. and then Jinguji gets all sentimental about it....in the middle of a fire.

also, Jinguji's special ability just being a door to Tachibana's apartment is an incredible thing. they could basically use the apartment like a Bottomless Bag. also unlimited access to running water, and a fridge, and a bathroom. they have a pretty good set-up, except for the fact that they're both idiots.
Jan 19, 2022 4:51 AM

Jun 2016
seriously , tachibana why so cute and beautiful !! even she's ex a dude !!
Jan 19, 2022 5:12 AM

Oct 2016
This show's a fucking blast. Yes Jinguji, Tachibana with bangs is definitely "K a w a i i," hngh. Tachibana is legit fucking cute as hell, top tier character design. Voice acting on point too.

Jinguji still mad sussy. At this point, I might as well watch Sasaki to Miyano too lmao. Really looking forward to the next episode for more hilarity.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» which manga chapter to start reading

Zxrni - Feb 4, 2023

3 by nanajp »»
May 30, 11:21 PM

Poll: » Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2022

73 by nanajp »»
May 30, 10:15 PM

Poll: » Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2022

35 by nanajp »»
May 30, 9:42 PM

Poll: » Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2022

30 by nanajp »»
May 30, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2022

38 by nanajp »»
May 30, 8:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.