Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 6, 2021 10:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aishia is a sweet girl but her abilitie are perhaps among the strongest compared to the other girls.

One of the better episodes imo although it still relies on the similar storytelling formula as the others. If anything, Aishia does establish herself as one of the more noticable characters now.
Sep 6, 2021 10:28 AM

Jul 2017
ABOUT TIME that Rio's amnesiac contractual spirit that is Aishia showed up, making her first actual appearance in the anime...but skipping some important content of the novel and manga.

The infinte affinity Spirit Arts of a spirit Aishia that calls Rio by his real name of Haruto, surely there's something that gives to this spirit knowing both personalities. The Spirit Village is definitely alarmed but not surprised at her arrival, and testing of her abilities is the only way to ascertain her power to all.

Nonetheless, Aishia is welcomed to the Spirit Village, but Rio has to make his depature quick, so much so that he forgot about Latifa. Instead, this wolf girl who came to wash Rio's back, reveals her true self as Endou Suzume, the younger girl with her older sister entrapped with him in the same bus accident.

Going out to the wild lands with Aishia, but not before some needed prep to enclose Rio because of his wanted tatus in the Strahl Region. Coming back to the same Kingdom of Lies, and Rio wanting to see Celia again in the academy is normal, which some time has already passed. But not finding her there is a red flag, and thankfully Aishia helps Rio out in this one...only to hear that Celia is to be bethroned to Duke Arbor Charles.

SOMEBODY RIP THIS CREEPY BASTARD QUICK.
Sep 6, 2021 11:36 AM
Apr 2021
I hate this ep so much. See Celia again since a lone time in this situation make me can't wait for next ep. How Rio will crush that duke and rescue her? I'm looking forward for it!!!!
Sep 6, 2021 11:45 AM

Apr 2016
This dude, let me tell ya ... not only everywhere he goes girls fell for him immediately at first sight, men wants to be like him ... But now he dreams of a girl and the next day she is real.

Is there a stopping to this unimaginable power ?
Sep 6, 2021 11:49 AM

Jun 2019
Another girl has joined Rio's harem and this time it's his spirit who he named Aishia and then they had a fight between themselves to see how strong they both are and boy, they're surely really strong, both of them. Not surprising.

Now that they have left the Spirit Village, Aishia and Rio are going to meet Celia who's going to marry Charles soon. Looks like it's Rio's turn to ruin the marriage and take Celia with him or just save her from this marriage because she doesn't look happy at all.
Sep 6, 2021 12:18 PM
Nov 2019
is that fiancé dude the same guy who beat rio up in the first episode ? also how the hell did he end up being engaged to Celia san ?

can't wait to see this dude knocked out tbh
Sep 6, 2021 12:22 PM
Aug 2018
Will the celia arc cover episodes 11 and 12? Or just episode 11 and 12 for the miharu arc and the beltram sisters?
Sep 6, 2021 12:28 PM

Sep 2011
It was a good episode. Aisha is so cute and also powerful lol So, Is Celia going to marry with that boy Charles? She doesn't seem happy, I'm sure Rio will solve the issue in the next episodes lol Also, this scene <3 Latifa is so cute
Sep 6, 2021 12:29 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The pacing seriously xD well now it's finished for Aishia part and it was kinda interesting but now he definitely has to save Celia from that marriage :S
Sep 6, 2021 12:31 PM
May 2021
They skipped such a major manga chapter last week and still didn't cover it this week. I guess Miharu, the childhood friend, has been cut from the anime. I don't like all these changes. 😪
Sep 6, 2021 12:31 PM
Sep 2019
Looks like my guess is right. They animate the early parts of Vol 4, and skipped Miharu & Co, then head directly to Vol 5. Silver Bride Arc, which i'm quite disappointed since Haruto reuniting with Miharu is one of the scene i'm looking forward in the anime adaptation.
Sep 6, 2021 12:33 PM
May 2021
kabooomi said:
is that fiancé dude the same guy who beat rio up in the first episode ? also how the hell did he end up being engaged to Celia san ?

can't wait to see this dude knocked out tbh

Yup, same scumbag. It's likely an arranged marriage. 😤
Sep 6, 2021 12:44 PM
Aug 2018
GrymKryzel said:
Looks like my guess is right. They animate the early parts of Vol 4, and skipped Miharu & Co, then head directly to Vol 5. Silver Bride Arc, which i'm quite disappointed since Haruto reuniting with Miharu is one of the scene i'm looking forward in the anime adaptation.
Will the celia arc cover episodes 11 and 12? Or I guess just episode 11 and 12 for the miharu arc and the beltram sisters? O in a season 2 Miharu arc and beltram sisters
Sep 6, 2021 12:52 PM
Jun 2021
The storyline is really good.
Sep 6, 2021 12:52 PM
May 2017
Lol where are the cops at when you need them? There's a creep trying to marry a loli.
Sep 6, 2021 12:55 PM
Sep 2019
Tachi27 said:
GrymKryzel said:
Will the celia arc cover episodes 11 and 12? Or I guess just episode 11 and 12 for the miharu arc and the beltram sisters? O in a season 2 Miharu arc and beltram sisters
Just wait for the next episode.
Sep 6, 2021 1:06 PM

Mar 2021
I'm amazed that Aishia was as strong as Rio or even stronger. I'm also glad that she can be with him since she's so OP and also Rio's contract spirit. So she's the only girl that he didn't leave.

He needs to save Celia from that spoiled brat (Charles) so that he can be reunited with her again. I've been waiting for that to happen, I can't wait for the next episode.

I feel like there's something wrong with some of the animation. Is it just me or the animation of Latifa in the scene where she washed Rio's back looked like she's huge? 😅
RavaresSep 6, 2021 1:14 PM
Sep 6, 2021 1:38 PM
Apr 2016
GrymKryzel said:
What do you mean by "reuniting with Miharu"??? Isn't she Aishia? Rio was envisioning her when he saw Aishia, wasn't he? Or was Miharu's soul divided into and reincarnated as several people after her death?
Sep 6, 2021 1:53 PM
Aug 2018
JanPri said:
GrymKryzel said:
What do you mean by "reuniting with Miharu"??? Isn't she Aishia? Rio was envisioning her when he saw Aishia, wasn't he? Or was Miharu's soul divided into and reincarnated as several people after her death?
Miharu did not die but she was invoked together with masato and aki half brothers of haruto / rio before he met again in the esxuela according to wikinesa it would be the arc of miharu that it is not known if it will appear in ep 12 or in a 2 season
Sep 6, 2021 1:56 PM

Feb 2014
Spirit girl has some nice moves.

Bath time with the loli uwu.

Celia is forced into marriage with that asshole.
Sep 6, 2021 1:58 PM

Apr 2018
Well, Aisha is pretty much his main girl now. She's pretty adorable except her persoanlity feels a bit off to me. Rio's back on adventure and it's time too see Celia again. Sadly, she wasn't there...

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 6, 2021 2:11 PM
Jan 2021
another girl is added to Rios harem and shes OP AF. Seeing Celia in a bad situation makes me can't wait for next episode, cant wait to see how Rio will annihilate Charles.
Sep 6, 2021 2:23 PM

Apr 2015
Best episode so far, cause Celia is back!! Too bad she has gotten into an arranged marriage with the biggest asshole around. Can't wait to have Rio stir up that party to steal her and take her to the spirit village.
Sep 6, 2021 2:36 PM

May 2018
Grown up Celia-sensei is just as top tier waifu :3 and Aishia is also top tier waifu! Everyone is top tier waifu!!
Sep 6, 2021 3:34 PM

Dec 2012
Time to crash a wedding I guess
Sep 6, 2021 4:21 PM
Apr 2021
Looking forward to see how Rio will save Celia.I wonder if he crashes the wedding hmmmm. So hyped
Sep 6, 2021 4:31 PM
Apr 2021
ngl I was under the impression Haruto was Rio's spirit, and the two had meshed into one being. But no. Apparently he's reincarnated and pulled his childhood crush(?) with him as a spirit.

Ngl Aisha is actually the most interesting girl in this series so far to me because she's not actively in love with him (yet?), and has some element of mystery. However I find it obnoxious that they decided to remove her memories and make her a blank slate. Blank slate characters are not as interesting as proper characters, and she's been introduced way too late in the series. She should have been introduced way back in the first fight against that wyvern. That said, all the other characters are all one-note essentially blank slates in their own right. So if I had to choose from a series of empty caricatures I'd choose her.

I was honestly not expecting a spontaneous forced marriage plot. My response is... eh. He'll save the girl, total the bad guy, happy ever after.

This show has been very educational for me. I've never seen a show that is so derivative and cliché, missing every single aspect that makes a story relatable and entertaining. I've learnt a lot about writing characters, active and passive protagonists, balancing characters and an extended cast, power scaling, ethical dilemmas, writing believable villains, and pacing and action.
Just goes to show you don't just learn from success, but from failure also
Sep 6, 2021 4:35 PM
Jul 2018
Rio going back to his hometown and there were good scenes, including this ending was surprising, with this marriage makes everything in relation to Rio itself, and this nobleman must be thinking something about this, all Rio with White hair looked good on him.
Sep 6, 2021 4:41 PM

Aug 2020
I thought Rio's hair would change from pain/torture which he received to make him stronger but I guess I was wrong. It was a hair color changer lol.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Sep 6, 2021 4:44 PM
Sep 2021
ITS sangad dan kerenCool
Sep 6, 2021 5:00 PM

Jul 2015
Good thing I have no expectations for this shitshow, so it spares me from disaapointment.
This guy is even less interesting than Kirito and that's saying a lot.
I'm just wondering when SAO author will file a copyright claim?

Sep 6, 2021 5:57 PM

Dec 2020
?#!_+#+#$- YOU'RE KIDDING MEEEE ?? RIO'S HAIR TURNED BLONDE BC IT WAS A DISGUISE..? i continued this shitshow just so i could see how and why he turned blonde but it was just..😭😭 new girl aishia super pretty but i am in too much of a shock from blonde rio to care

latifa and rio taking a bath together... god help this anime. Just asking but do you people with siblings actually Want or dream of that because.. Erm🤨😧
Sep 6, 2021 6:14 PM
Sep 2019
JanPri said:
GrymKryzel said:
It's complicated, but
GrymKryzelSep 6, 2021 6:35 PM
Sep 6, 2021 7:34 PM
Jan 2021
I really hope they go over the part with miharu but they skipped such a huge part from the light novels it drives me insane.Don't get me wrong the episode was great and the sliver bride arc is the best.Just them skipping around some worries me that the chance for a season 2 seems in tge dumps now.
Sep 6, 2021 8:02 PM

Feb 2008
Everyone talking how shitty this season is, but I am not going to be surprised there still will be a 2nd season.
Anyway such a great episode I feel like Aisha is more like Rio copy. She got his memories and copy well her personality is still..
I think anime pacing is quite decent at moment nothing much happen and gotta take quite a while until he get his revenge.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 6, 2021 8:27 PM

Sep 2015
The spirit asks Rio for a name for her, and yet he questioned "but why me?" uhhh.... it has been explained not once but like two times??....

And yet again Rio, not thinking to himself on why he refuses to tell the truth about his own name origin to other peoplem.You have to let the audience know more reasons in the thought bubble!!

Theres more I want to talk about but meh I don't want to bother at this point
AhriTheS3xyFoxSep 8, 2021 9:54 AM
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Sep 6, 2021 8:27 PM
Apr 2016
Cleyrik said:
I wish this anime got second season
Sep 6, 2021 8:48 PM
Sep 2019
norstein02 said:
Cleyrik said:
I wish this anime got second season
There's a chance, since the director mentioned that they already finished the final episode of the first part of this anime, but don't keep your hopes up.
GrymKryzelSep 6, 2021 9:09 PM
Sep 6, 2021 10:02 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Alright, welcome to the harem gang, Aishia. But, why she had no longer memory about herself? Because of the awakening process? Surprising that Dryas didn't even know whats goin on there. But, one thing for sure, they were not taking anything longer than half of the duration to fix everything else at those village. Poor Latifa, her screen get sliced again and only left a bit of impression with that bathing moment. Oh well, how nice! Our beloved mc, Rio, made a move again after the space-time house successfully completed. Next goal? Ofc to save a pity Celia sensei out of those miserable country. What else? And, for make things goes more easier, ofc the enemy will be that ridiculous scammy previous person. For the sake of every type of convenience, lets them commence the last of arc of seirei gensouki.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 6, 2021 10:47 PM
Dec 2019
I really love Celia and Latifa. But I only started the anime because of Celia : Sagiri from eromanga-sensei. Partly I hope Latifa will find her mother again and how she will react.

Celia : wife-material
She's so cute because she's still holding Rio : Haruto letter in her hand after such a long time and hope to hear from him.

Latifa : daughter-material
You often notice with her that she doesn't think a bit about a romantic relationship, for example with the bathing or the backwashing scene. Imagine if the mother hears from Latifa, then he can immediately give up his life :D
Sep 6, 2021 10:58 PM

Feb 2015
Aishia is actually a pretty good character and I wish they introduced her earlier on. Decent episode overall looking forward to next week
Sep 6, 2021 11:54 PM

Aug 2018
lizzziziz said:
?#!_+#+#$- YOU'RE KIDDING MEEEE ?? RIO'S HAIR TURNED BLONDE BC IT WAS A DISGUISE..? i continued this shitshow just so i could see how and why he turned blonde but it was just..😭😭 new girl aishia super pretty but i am in too much of a shock from blonde rio to care

latifa and rio taking a bath together... god help this anime. Just asking but do you people with siblings actually Want or dream of that because.. Erm🤨😧

Because black hair + black coat + black sword = OP harem king MC

The bath scene wasn't sexual at all though.
Sep 7, 2021 2:06 AM

Mar 2013
Nooo! My adorable Celia is getting married to a brute! (or so I think). How he talked to Celia like their engaged or something, that's annoying! How dare he looks down on my adorable Celia! 😡😁😅. I don't know how much time has passed since their parting and there's not even a scene that foretells the background stories of every other characters from the 1st and 2nd episode. Including the princesses is nowhere to be found. Such a disappointment...

Now I see Celia that is grown into a fine young woman. Her height changed in this episode. What is happening with this animation??!

Rio needs to quickly be the prince that will save Celia from the clutches of that mob char that is called Charles. (or should I call it a supporting character?!). Now I need Rio to mow them down next episode, I can't wait!
CrazyButNot4USep 7, 2021 5:44 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 7, 2021 2:33 AM

Jan 2021
Another one, but this one has a head start, having already slept with Rio ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ)

In case it wasn't clear that Rio was broken, here's the strongest spirit partner you can imagine
KJAHSDJK, in case the spirit wasn't enough... Here you have teleportation

Eeee, everything but taking people away from my Rio's harem. I hope he gets his comeuppance
Sep 7, 2021 2:47 AM
Jul 2018
Yeah we can predict what's going to happen next
Sep 7, 2021 3:30 AM

Oct 2016
Fuck Charles Arbor, all my homies hate Charles Arbor.

I thought white haired Rio would be some sort of power up, I actually like that it's just a disguise lmao, plus he looks cool with white hair. Rio now has a portable rock house and a quick travel back to his harem, very nice. I hope Rio just kidnaps Celia out of that fucking kingdom and bring her to the spirit village.

Aisha's great though, I like that Rio now has a permanent companion I assume, plus she's as op as Rio lmao. I wonder why she lost her memories though, safest bet is she's Miharu or just related to her somehow. Looking forward to the next episode.
Sep 7, 2021 4:58 AM
Apr 2020
Charles is gonna get some action, but the kind he didn't imagine.
Sep 7, 2021 5:16 AM
Nov 2019
Yay another plastic character to add to the plethora of one sided plastic troupe characters.
I'm interested in the next episode tho since I kinda liked celia
Sep 7, 2021 7:18 AM

Apr 2011
Deym. Aisha can kick ass. Sucks that Rio has to leave the village quickly because the girls are sad once again but at least him and Latifa can have a close moment together before going.

Celia getting married to that asshole? Hell no! Time for the prince to save princess!

I'm gonna wait for the last 2 episodes before watching to avoid watching a cliffhanger wait a freakin week for the last episode. I still have a lot of backlog to make myself
distracted.
MagitoSep 13, 2021 1:09 AM
Sep 7, 2021 8:15 AM
May 2021
Lmao netorare,its okay hatori have aishia but i dont wanna this ,fuckthis anime
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» I was expecting SAO ending theme to play anytime at this point

unabomb - Aug 10, 2021

25 by RealityChanges »»
May 1, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2021

158 by Playcool »»
Mar 11, 2:01 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2021

62 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 21, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2021

86 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 20, 11:10 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2021

66 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 20, 10:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.