Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Slime Diaries: That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 18, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
They really gave Milim the spotlight this episode. She has such an appetite!

Funny episode as usual and very lighthearted. Bringing Milim back into this show also gave us those yandere-like scenes. Rimuru is still fun to watch as usual. I think Milim got a bit too much fun out of this episode though.
May 18, 2021 7:59 AM

Mar 2021
Pretty funny episode...

Milim +Rimiru = Cuteness Overloaded

If it looks like I stand no chance I’ll run away and think up a new plan, but otherwise, I should see how strong it is with my own eyes, right?

May 18, 2021 8:26 AM

Jul 2017
Welcome the Demon Lord Milim Nava, and her Nava Dairies!

Of course, being Slime Diaries, the narrative is the same as is with the main series, but different in a Slice-of-Life setting. Milim's such a kid, and despite being treated like one as such, she's as cutefully merciless as her adult Demon Lord self. It's a good thing that Shuna knows how to take care of her, while Shion just plays around.

Short stories include:
- Benimaru not eating carrots though...he's a picky eater,
- Ranga being in deep shit when Shion recognizes his unfaithfulness to Rimuru being pet by Milim,
- Gobta getting his "butt of the joke" just desserts as usual,
- Gabiru getting inconspicuously rekted by Milim,
- The conversation with Geld, his familial duties are more important than his power,
- Rigurd secretly holding the grudge from a Catastrophe-level demon Lord and releasing in front of Rimuru in one shot, he's about to release anytime.
- Snack Bar Jura in need of a repair (or at least the signboard), that's Rimuru's responsibility since he's in charge of Milim.
- The insight of Ifrit and Veldora, the latter till jealous of anything close to Rimuru,
- And finally, what has been shown in the OP of Rimuru piggybacking Milim in the night, to her potentially staying for a lil' bit longer in Tempest.

Milim's such a cute character to roast Rimuru all she wants with her levels of storm brewing.
May 18, 2021 8:39 AM
Oct 2016
Milim making her grand entrance! We finally get the chaotic bestie that Rimuru never knew they needed! In true Milim fashion she wrecks the place everywhere she goes throughout the city. Basically every segment being Milim going to see someone and wrecking the place. It was funny how she doesn't like carrots same as Benimaru, Shuna smartly chopping them into fun shapes so Milim would eat them. Loved the Milim Diaries transition logo, many great moments with our favorite demon lord this episode. Her conversations with Geld and Rimuru getting kind of deep. Glad that she didn't just leave at the end.
May 18, 2021 8:43 AM

Jun 2019
Man... Milim is so adorable in this episode. Her dream of making Rimuru her disciple was so funny and childish. I just love her so much. Poor Benimaru has to eat those carrots now that Milim has also eaten those. LOL. Milim is always wrecking everywhere she goes. Well, that's her character and that's what we love about her. :3

Other than that, the episode itself was cute as always. Rimuru being cute as well. Sometimes, I forget that he's actually a boy from the inside. LOL,. But, this episode was totally more focused on Milim since she has taken over the show as 'Milim Diaries'.
May 18, 2021 8:50 AM
Sep 2015
I've to admit that Milim is very powerful, far beyond the scale, but I hope Milim is a boy instead of a girl.
May 18, 2021 8:58 AM
Jan 2021
NGL RIMURU IS A HOT DUDE THO
May 18, 2021 8:58 AM

Apr 2014
Milim Nikki??!!! I wish there will be one soon as a new spin-off series.
何それ?意味分かんない
May 18, 2021 9:07 AM
Oct 2020
If was smooth just like previous ones, what do you guys think when she said to ranga that she had pet someone in past was she talking about the dragon ?? What are the odds that she's the girl with the dragon who became Demon lord
May 18, 2021 9:26 AM

Aug 2020
Even though Milim is a demon lord, she's still a child on the inside.
May 18, 2021 9:35 AM
Dec 2020
Anyone noticed that veldora got clothes ?
May 18, 2021 10:03 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Yesss a Milim episode! She's full of energy obviously and destroying everything xD
I feel like the animation was better than usual? So many great frames in this episode
May 18, 2021 10:23 AM

Apr 2018
Milim Diaries, yes and yes.
Rigurd was really happy this episode, what a good man.
Fun episode as always.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 18, 2021 10:25 AM

Jan 2021
I was scared, thank goodness it was a dream 😂
I confirm, carrots taste terrible, although if my mother makes them in that shape, maybe I'll think about it...
Milim is a real expert with her fingers ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )
Little by little she gets to know the city, very cute Milim in this episode
May 18, 2021 10:46 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
A recap in the form of a video huh creative. Nice to see Milim again not to mention her attempt to spice things up by hijacking Rimuru's show as the main character. Its funny how Benimaru's greatest fear is not powerful enemies but powerful veggies. Shuna's little laugh as she unleashed the carrot shapes though was pretty amusing. Shuna though is perfect wife material. While Geld has great strength and closest to Milum in terms of combat strength his desire to use that to protect others and help rebuild shows how much he's learned from Rimuru. Rigurd's facial expression as he reported the damage sure was the image of being angry while remaining deathly calm about it. It was cure seeing Rimuru carry Milum back. At the end of the day while she has unparalleled combat ability she's still a young girl at heart. Overall a pretty cute and light hearted EP that showed a more innocent side to Milum and expanded a great deal on her as a character. While she has great strength looks like she also has fears of her own as well. Her outfit here really served to enhance the innocent side that was shown here. It will be nice if she stays for a bit.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2021 11:15 AM

Sep 2019
I really missed Milim, she was cute as always 😳
May 18, 2021 12:30 PM

Feb 2019
They made Milim even more of a loli :O
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
May 18, 2021 1:22 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Loli Nikki in Tensura Nikki. Everyone obviously had a fun here and there with Milim. Beni face really weird to be look at. While indeed Rigurd looked more happy finishing the job. Not to mention how Gabiru-sama also done the attraction with Milim. Lovely scene with Ranga. Deathly fingers, sasuga Maou. Well, the piggyback sequence sure the most important part. Wholesome. Veldora felt jealous, i wonder if he still wanna do that in the next cour. Just kidding. Milim back to wrecked more of the Jura's property. Rigurd certainly not angry!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 18, 2021 1:48 PM

Feb 2017
Kaz888 said:
Anyone noticed that veldora got clothes ?

Now that you mention it yeah, I brushed it off as some weird thing they just happen to add but reading your post reminded me of that chat he had with ifrit and how intelligent monster wear clothes.
May 18, 2021 2:02 PM

Feb 2014
I never thought that Veldora, in his dragon form, could look surprisingly cool when wearing clothes. =O

Either way, I had high expectations for this episode since it centered on the adorable Milim and those expectations have been exceeded with ease. It was a genuinely very funny episode with Milim being the hyper cutie that she is, causing damage everywhere she goes to fill her curiosity of what Tempest had to offer.

Not only did she have some of the cutest smiles I've seen in this series, but she also pulled off some murderous expressions that's comparable to a certain Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki.

As for Rigurd, he was very busy and VERY happy in this episode, certainly not angry at all......

......please help the poor guy..... XD

Also, Milim had 2 different casual outfits in this spin-off, compared to her other casual outfit in the main series as well as her sexy battle outfit she wears most of the time. It's a shame that Gobta had to diss it, thinking it belongs more on mature ladies, so him getting punch twice was well deserved! =P
May 18, 2021 2:29 PM

Apr 2016
Sangat mantap jiwa~
May 18, 2021 3:03 PM

Oct 2020
Milim was so amazing this episode. Just love her character. Childish as she may seem, she really has her moments like when she tries to understand other people better. Gabiru being blasted off like team rocket is always nice to see too xD

✧ THE NIGHT SHONE UPON TWO, ME & YOU ✧ FORUM SET BY:SAINTZEPH

May 18, 2021 3:15 PM
May 2019
I'm confused. I assumed that rimuru was already a demon lord in tensura nikki, but this episode made me confused whether he is or not (Which is why I assumed some people looked different, as those closest to rimuru received the gift after he became demon lord). plus there seems to have been no damage shown from the attack on tempest. Maybe this series isn't a cannon thing and should be treated more as a collection of OVAs.

Could someone explain this? Maybe I'm being a little ignorant and missing the signed of when this is set and if he is confirmed to be a demon lord in the series, or if they just decided to change the character designs.
May 18, 2021 4:24 PM

Mar 2019
Milim of 10.

Best Episode.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
May 18, 2021 5:30 PM

Mar 2013
Exire_ said:
I'm confused. I assumed that rimuru was already a demon lord in tensura nikki, but this episode made me confused whether he is or not (Which is why I assumed some people looked different, as those closest to rimuru received the gift after he became demon lord). plus there seems to have been no damage shown from the attack on tempest. Maybe this series isn't a cannon thing and should be treated more as a collection of OVAs.

Could someone explain this? Maybe I'm being a little ignorant and missing the signed of when this is set and if he is confirmed to be a demon lord in the series, or if they just decided to change the character designs.

You might have missed it, but this series takes place before he became a demon lord. It's a spinoff slice of life taking place some time after he defeated the orc lord.
May 18, 2021 6:10 PM

Oct 2008
BWAHAHA Rigurd is definitely absolutely NOT ANGRY!!!

May 18, 2021 6:33 PM

Oct 2012
So many doors rip of there hinges
May 18, 2021 6:36 PM

Nov 2017
Milim turns up,cute as hell,and she even manages to get Ranga to betray Rimuru,much to Shion's satisfaction.
This ep had so many good scenes,like the aforementioned,and Shuna's reminiscing about Shion,only to find her drawing on the demon lords face,to Gobta just not being able to keep his mouth from running away fom him :)
I love this series,and Benimaru,eat those damn carrots :)
And Geld being his usual self,and Rigurd's most certainly not angry.No,not at all!!!!
Not to mention Veldora's jealousy :)
StarhammerMay 18, 2021 6:41 PM
May 18, 2021 8:18 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
One of the best ones so far for sure, Milim was super cute and funny throughout the episode, loved how she kept blasting doors off the walls lol, especially at the end where Rimuru thought she’d never come back, great timing there.
May 18, 2021 10:51 PM
Feb 2018
I love milim

Major foreshadowing for the end of season 2. Can that be called foreshadowing when it comes after in real time but before in showtime? Don’t know what to call it.

May 18, 2021 11:18 PM
May 2020
That was actually really interesting. I thought it would be just dumb interactions but we got interesting sneak peaks of Milim's mind. So much foreshadowing for the next season of the main series.

I loved all the little sketchs for announcing next's episode title so far.
May 19, 2021 12:01 AM

Aug 2017
does anyone who read the manga know how many chapters they adapt per episode? i guess it should be 2 or 3 but 2 seems too little and 3 seems too much :(
May 19, 2021 12:27 AM
Apr 2021
-Elevate- said:
does anyone who read the manga know how many chapters they adapt per episode? i guess it should be 2 or 3 but 2 seems too little and 3 seems too much :(

There was one episode where they adapted two chapters but for the most part it's one chapter an episode :P
May 19, 2021 12:30 AM

Aug 2017
NerdyBwi said:
-Elevate- said:

There was one episode where they adapted two chapters but for the most part it's one chapter an episode :P

oh wow thats very little,i guess they can make another season then in the future
what chapter(s) did episode 7 cover btw
May 19, 2021 3:40 AM

May 2016
Personally I didn't enjoy this one as much as the previous episodes but it was nice to see the cute antics of Milim. For me, the highlights of this episode were that little chat between Veldora & Ifrit and Milim's sleep talk while Rimuru piggybacked her hinting on the tragedies that Milim faced in the past and the ones that are to come in the future.

May 19, 2021 10:44 AM

Nov 2009
Superb episode. My fav part:
May 19, 2021 1:22 PM

Nov 2019
Milim is one of my least liked characters, but I liked how this episode portrayed her in many parts:

-Still trying to learn things even after being the oldest demon lord
-Hints of diverting herself into childish behavior probably to escape her traumatic and dark past
-Slightly being self-aware and trying to make amends even if she doesn't have to
-Having a floofier design
-Having a better costume than that rancid one

Still can't believe Shion didn't get smacked hard for drawing on her face. Gabiru got punched for what reason?
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
May 19, 2021 2:53 PM

Apr 2018
Yess Milim is here and she is so cute the way she acts like a child.
May 19, 2021 8:53 PM

Nov 2009
Here I thought Milim was already a loli in Main series...

Then they gave us this... extra cute fluffy round loli... LOL

And hmm... did this episode just spoiler/hint the Main series about why Milim did what she did at the end of Main's last season?... "Did you decide you want to be a Demon Lord yet?"

Sounded like Milim went with Clayman's plans cause she was interested in turning Rimuru into a Demon Lord (which it succeeded)

___ ___ ___

And turns out Milim has a way of petting animals...

Gobta... he might be the actual strongest Tank if he trained for it...

Shion... ok...

And Milim's headbuns pretty much made her look like a summer kid.

___ ___ ___

I kinda want Milim to have her own actual mini series where she's the MC and we watch all her adventures. She seems to have quite a bit of adventure before she met up with Rimuru.

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 19, 2021 9:20 PM

Jul 2016
Incredible how they made Milim look even more of a loli than in the main series xD

No chill episode this week. Just pure chaos with Milim's explosive arrival. Still love her tho.
May 20, 2021 2:10 AM

May 2018
Yes Rigurd is definitely angry lol
May 20, 2021 3:17 AM

Mar 2021
oh this one gave me a hint to s2 part 2

If it looks like I stand no chance I’ll run away and think up a new plan, but otherwise, I should see how strong it is with my own eyes, right?

May 20, 2021 6:17 PM

Apr 2009
Milim Diaries! LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
May 20, 2021 11:56 PM
May 2021
MILLIM WAS SO KAWAIIIIIII
May 21, 2021 1:51 PM

Feb 2007
This episode has fully convinced me that Milim's VA was chosen already looking ahead to eventually animating Tensura Nikki. Pure perfection.

Rigurd is definitely not angry, yes...
May 22, 2021 6:20 AM

Feb 2014
Milim Nikki ah, she NTR'd Rimuru pretty hard. That Ranga cheating part had me going nuts. XD
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

May 22, 2021 7:30 AM

Mar 2010
I didn't expect milim to be spitting fact at the end. But too bad she is too much of a risk.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 22, 2021 9:03 AM

Nov 2013
milim just wants to play with her bestie lmao
May 25, 2021 12:31 AM
Mar 2018
Never realized how destructive Milim is, poor Rigurd for needing to fix everything. Lots of hilarious and heartwarming scenes in this episode

Jun 2, 2021 1:11 PM

Jan 2021
I think this episode was the funniest so far.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 22, 2021

77 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 20, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2021

61 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 20, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2021

49 by Magicmist »»
Apr 15, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2021

50 by Magicmist »»
Apr 14, 10:38 PM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2021

45 by Magicmist »»
Apr 14, 2:43 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.