Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 30, 2020 6:30 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The Noblesse himself HAS ARRIVED, and meeting face-to-face with Raskreia.

Even the other Clan Leaders facing against Raizel, it's such a mismatch in power, because he is ridiculously OP, and only a person of Raskreia's position is able to match him (if her mental intellect is one and the same). Otherwise, no one is even able to faze the Noblesse.

The combination of 2 Ragnaroks to reveal the Previous Lord's wishes before his eternal sleep has created this turmoil of events at the expense of Gejutel knowing it all from the start, and really holding the secret well.

But one thought stands above all: the resolution between all parties, resolved. Raizel, your wanting for ramen never ends.

Really solid ending to Season 3 of the webtoon.

If you'd ask me, the Crunchyroll Originals webtoons in order:
Tower of God: Fast pacing with decent animation --> Best Music
God of High School: Incredible pacing with good animation --> Best Animation
Noblesse: Solid pacing with decent animation --> Best Story (Crunchyroll, why must you start from an unknown OVA?)
Dec 30, 2020 6:30 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
This was an outstanding episode. If only all the episodes were as good as this one.

While the episode itself was a little too fast paced and too quickly wrapped up, the content itself was very good. With a particular shout out to the Lord Raskreia's character development. The voice actress really sold the performance well. The action was also top notch for this series standards and felt pretty epic.

Sadly, unlike the other Webtoon adaptations, this one felt like it closed the book on the story. As in that the door is shut and there may not be another season since they didn't leave much to explore for future seasons or end on a cliff hanger. I don't know what the deal is with the source material, but the anime itself felt like it was done. I do hope for another season though, however it may not happen.
Dec 30, 2020 6:36 AM

Feb 2019
Damn, what a finale episode. Definitely the best episode we’ve had in a while and it strong finish to the season. I still stand by my 7/10 score just because of the second half as a whole, but this was fun.

I’ll for sure miss watching Noblesse. Don’t think we’ll see a season 2 here :/
Dec 30, 2020 6:46 AM

Jun 2019
Great episode to end the season. Rai clearing all misunderstandings was good. This is probably the best show out of the previous two Crunchyroll adaptations if you know what I mean. Decent adaptation with decent animation. Noice.
Also, give my man some Ramen already.
Dec 30, 2020 6:56 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Pretty nice ending for this anime, Raizel is really a great character, I'll miss it and I doubt that they'll make another season, so now what's next, Solo Leveling? xD anyway this one was better than GOHS and ToG IMO
Dec 30, 2020 6:58 AM

Oct 2017
Lol they skipped some dialogues of the previous lord. Well they weren't that important and yet they were. Those lines were so amusing XD.

Raizel dominating the fight against the Nobles and the foolish lord herself was really great. This was one my fav part in the entire webtoon and glad to finally see it in the anime.

The conflict is over for now and there's a lot of stuff that will happen in the future but we won't get to see them in the anime and I hope crunchyroll doesn't make another webtoon adaptation ever again. Thou this was proly the most well made adaptation among the three webtoon animes made by crunchyroll.
Dec 30, 2020 6:59 AM

Sep 2019
It was a good episode. We learned what actually happened between the Previous Lord and Rai. They weren’t able to beat Rai even though they teamed up against him.

Noblesse’s animation was good but I didn’t like the anime much. I enjoyed some episodes but some of them were really boring. I liked the post-credits scenes. The characters weren’t interesting for me, I might enjoy Noblesse more if I read the manhwa. It was an average show imo.

5/10
Dec 30, 2020 7:14 AM

Aug 2008
Well... is still place of a sequel... in ep 10 i think they mention the union, is still m-21 werewolf power too, but i doubt they will be
Even though im a fan of the webtoon, i enjoyed te animation too

7 it received from me
The spider is watching
Dec 30, 2020 7:29 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Looks like I'm yet again on the minority end for a CR Original show. Decent final episode though but the show as a whole was bang average for me.

Good to see that Gejuteel has been spared of the eternal sleep punishment and it was cool to see Raizel disciplining the Lord though. Previous Lord showing up surprised me a little but it's hard to imagine any other way to clear up the crucial misunderstanding so I should've seen it coming.

Frankenstein was pretty cool too but the other characters hardly fazed me. Comedy-wise, this show really fell flat almost always and that's a real bummer for me.

Op took time but I'm okay with it now and the ED quite pleasant.

All in all, this is getting a 5/10 from me. Pity considering Awakening was a lot more fun and on point. If I were to compare this to the other Manwha adaptions, it'd be Kami no Tou > Noblesse > GoHS. I don't know if I'm up for more of such adaptions, to be honest.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 30, 2020 7:31 AM
Nov 2017
So it looks like they changed some things bc in the source
but still I can’t believe they skipped like 500 chapters and just ended it half way through the end and they didn’t have much left to finish 5/10 series #Raizel-Raskreia Need to marry

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
anime-primeDec 30, 2020 7:35 AM
Dec 30, 2020 7:49 AM

Aug 2015
Thank god I don't have to suffer through this awful show anymore. This show reminded me a lot of Plunderer- one-dimensional, stale characters and mediocre animation.

Laughably bad. 1/10
Dec 30, 2020 7:50 AM

Sep 2013
decent final for a decent anime,nothing too memorable but i would lie if i said i didn't like it.

solid 6
Deep dark fantasies
Dec 30, 2020 7:53 AM

Jul 2017
Sayonara to one of the most painfully boring anime of the decade. I found the webtoon to be a waste of time, but the anime's somehow even more boring and flat to watch. It's not insulting nor aggravatingly terrible to call it one of the worst anime of all time but it's still absolute dogshit.

1/10 overall.

The only thing now that I'm interested in, is hearing about what's Crunchyroll's plan for WEBTOON anime in the future now that the trio of Tower of God, God of High School and Noblesse are done. Hopefully Tower of God gets a 2nd season with better pacing since I liked the first season despite the flaws and being incredibly inferior to the webtoon. Still fun. Plus, some romance WEBTOON anime would be refreshing too or some psychological ones like Bastard would be nice to see too. Let's see if Crunchyroll truly are committed to this field of anime in the future.
Dec 30, 2020 8:10 AM

Aug 2013
Well, Noblesse has finally come to an end. I liked this episode a lot though its pacing was a bit too fast, a lot of things happened in just one episode. XD

Raizel easily taking down those lords was quite satisfying to watch. They stood no chance against his powers. Good thing everything was settled in the end. I really didn't want to see the old man getting that eternal sleep punishment.

Overall, this was above average show for me. I especially enjoyed the second half of the show more than the first. I don't know if this will get a second season, I would probably watch it if it does.

Dec 30, 2020 8:13 AM
Dec 2020
It was the best story adaptation out of the three Crunchyroll webtoons anime. There were parts that were deleted from the original, but I loved that they left behind good scenes that can only be seen in anime.
commissionfindkDec 30, 2020 8:32 AM
Dec 30, 2020 8:28 AM

May 2020
Great final ep, the fighting scenes were really good, kind of expected the ending with Raskreia and her father. Maybe if it wasn't for the rushed story it'd be 100% better, but overall, it's a somewhat good watch.
Dec 30, 2020 8:43 AM

Apr 2020
What a nice episode to end the Noblesse anime. Raizel has now arrived to end the fight between him and the group for Raskeria. It was completely one-sided even with Raskeria's Blood Field, until two swords came to join as one. The previous Lord, Rasky's father has come as a spirit.

We finally got the remaining answers and explanations of the anime. Where the Lord really wants to sleep, with some clan leaders going along with him. Gejutel remains as an observer but the consequences of such action was far greater than expected, thus making Raizel the bad guy. Raskeria and Raizel had one last talk in the garden where it all started, looks like Raskeria now acknowledges Raizel and made peace with him. And with that all Nobles finally peaced out with Raizel and his allies, and now all of them are going back to Japan.

Looking back, the first arc wasn't impressive. Take that out and it seems like we could have had a good series. But because of GOH's disastrous run, its shockwaves unfortunately spilled over to Noblesse, thus having a short-handed run for itself. For me, I'll just score it a 7. It was just good enough and it did have a satisfying ending, so yeah it was a good anime nonetheless.
Dec 30, 2020 8:47 AM

May 2019
Woah I expected to see Raskreia going to school along with Rai's nakama at the very end and words can't describe how disappointed I am.

All in all, I think this adaptation ended up being better than I expected. Firstly, I'm glad they entirely skipped the boring Aris arc and some unimportant characters. That affected the pacing really positively and I think this was the best-paced webtoon adaptation. It's a shame that the animation was behind the other two.

I'd love to see a second season because the best arcs of the whole webtoon comes right after this season, and it would be a blast to see them animated. (but I wouldn't want a season 3 because the webtoon goes downhill after around chapter 400-something, especially the last arc is a disaster). But obviously we won't be seeing any new seasons... Crunchyroll gave webtoon adaptations a bad name. I doubt we'll see any other webtoon adaptations anytime soon.

6 or 7/10.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Dec 30, 2020 8:47 AM

Mar 2020
At the start of the episode ever since Raizel entered the lords room he didn't move a single step from where he was standing xD. Proves that no one can beat him one on one.

Glad everything worked out in the end.

Today marks the end of Noblesse! It was a long ride, dang was this such an inconsistent show. Some episodes were entertaining and others not so much. I would say it definitely peaked at the end however this final episode was eh.

Final score 5.2/10 > 5/10
Dec 30, 2020 9:04 AM
Dec 2020
Wheew😅!! The finale episode is so awesome😊, it was action packed thrilling ending, and the misunderstanding between them has been resolve thanks to raizel✌️🤙
Dec 30, 2020 9:06 AM
Sep 2015
I want to see more! I also want to confirm of my suspicious that M-21 is the same person as .... in Noblesse: The Beginning of Destruction, they kinda loot the same, even scars too.
Dec 30, 2020 9:47 AM

Feb 2019
So finally it ended
It was so hard to watch this
Trash anime of this season 2/10
Dec 30, 2020 9:58 AM

Apr 2017
Worst Webtoon adaptation of the 3
Tower of God
God of Highschool
All 3 suffered from fast pacing
While Noblesse is the the only one who suffered from cheap character designs and Animation.
It would be compliment to give it 5/10
Dec 30, 2020 10:01 AM

Oct 2011
Finally it ended. The final episode lacked tension and was painfully predictable.
I have so many problems with this show tbh. The emotionless overpowered MC, the comedic relief characters (which I didn't find amusing at all), the fact that sometimes this felt like a slice of life even though it's not, the plot that seemed all over the place at certain points.
Yes, I did enjoy some of it and the animation was good, but still, it was by far the most underwhelming anime of the year for me. It's a 4/10
Dec 30, 2020 10:19 AM

Jul 2012
And so Noblesse is over.
Not bad at all, started a bit slow for my taste but it improved. Definitely my favorite adaptation from the Webtoon trio this year.
Frankenstein is best boy by far!
Dec 30, 2020 10:28 AM

Jun 2015
Sweet baby monotheistic gods! That was an epic ending. I hadn't even been able to guess where it might be going although thinking back when he retrieved the sword from his mansion I hadn't consider it was a second part of another. Then them coming together, implanted residual memories, some epic fights, msg for the younglings. It had it all.

If I could of asked any more it would of been that our boy suggested he was returning to the human world to investigate the shady organisations growing there, and if we do get another series I hope its where its headed!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Dec 30, 2020 10:41 AM

Mar 2016
Can we just not try to adapt webtoon content anymore? At least not under the label Crunchyroll Originals?

Idk about romance or slice of life webtoon series, but I wouldn’t put high hopes on them, either, even just simply as a change of pace.
Dec 30, 2020 10:59 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Now that Noblesse has come to a close, I must say that out of all the Webtoon adaptations I liked Noblesse the most despite its slow start. The first half of the series was more of slice of life with a little bit of action in between and the rest of the action didn't pick up until the end of the series. I also felt that the pacing was more straight forward and not rushed too much compared Tower of God and God of High School.

I give this anime a 7/10.
Dec 30, 2020 12:24 PM

Jun 2014
I wasn't a big fan of this show as a whole but the last handful of episodes were pretty decent. This one in particular was really good as we finally got to see some serious Rai action. Unfortunately, I never cared much for this show and found it a chore to watch at times. Sometimes I'd even put off watching episodes just because I felt no urgent desire to get to it. Tbh I found the 2 single-ep Noblesse specials to be more enjoyable than this lol. Out of the 3 webtoon adaptations we got this year though, I'd still put this one ahead of GoHS. TOG wasn't very great either but that one was probably still the best webtoon adaptation for me, followed by this, then GoHS. If we get a second season, so be it, but if not I wouldn't really be mad.
thebrentinator24Dec 30, 2020 12:28 PM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 30, 2020 12:51 PM

Mar 2018
Welp, I didn't like that they went into a different direction with adaptation, but they've managed to wrap their plot decently. (Because who cares what the last will and testament said when we can have the power of friendship instead.) Good anime, another Crunchyroll Originals webtoon adaptation please never.
Dec 30, 2020 1:39 PM

Jun 2020
Yes, not really watching at the moment because I have exams, and Noblesse has contributed in me being able to keep away. What a snorefest lmao 4/10
This anime shit is addictive
Dec 30, 2020 1:43 PM
Jul 2020
Very nice episode! I'm really hoping for a season 2 T-T. The second half of noblesse was definitely my favorite!
Dec 30, 2020 2:13 PM

Aug 2020
Wow.

This was my first anime I've watched where I got to see it as it was being released. I can't tell if I loved it so much because of that first experience or what but dang. This was way better than I had expected it to be. Tears were definitely shed during this episode...

At first I didn't really care for it but I still continued to watch. I eventually became very attached to the characters and the story itself.

I wish we could've gotten more background on some of the characters but it's too late now.

It was cool to see the Lord have a change of heart when most everyone found out the truth. Raizel actually didn't do anything wrong. At least having to do with being a traitor.

I hope Rai enjoys his ramen. :')

Dec 30, 2020 2:16 PM

Jun 2016
the only good from this anime is : OP&ED song , Raizel model & attitude is cool !!

otherelse is trash for me !!
Dec 30, 2020 2:43 PM

Jan 2011
*sighs* Don't get the low rating...*mumbles*
Even though this is so good....I'm really hoping
they will make a second season. I've read the manga
until the end, and really hope they continue that too,
since it left us on a cliff. Anyway...10/10 for me! ♥ (^◇^)
Dec 30, 2020 2:45 PM

Dec 2014
Great finale, the way it played out was pretty expected but the execution was still nice.

The battles were cool but the best moment for me was definitely when Raizel tells Raskreia that her father was just like any other doting parent, Raskreia laughing after that was cute too.

Overall, in my opinion this is probably the best adapted manhwa of the three we got this year. God of High School and Tower of God suffered from too many pacing issues and skipped content and as a reader of the source material of the latter I didn't like the way some things were handled in those shows. Noblesse on the other hand feels much better paced, the story flows naturally, it's a little slow, the story isn't as extravagant or flashy as it's peers but it was nevertheless very enjoyable from start to end. The characters are fun to watch and the battles were cool too. I haven't read the manhwa yet but I might consider it given that I liked the anime a lot and I'm curious how well this adaptation followed the manga.

8/10
Lelouch0202Dec 30, 2020 2:49 PM
Dec 30, 2020 3:23 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
So the end of the drama to be like that. Kinda wanted some story that connected to the first ova, since it must be a great time to explained the relations of it. But, its looks like they just forget that the first ova exist before. Lol. Ah, whatever. What can i do for something such rush as hell like these and not even touched the end of it. I wanted to care, but its hard. Despite some nice battle action that revolved around the first and second ova, then the first arc against the union peoples, the rest of it just underwhelmed. They even didn't let it reach what happened to the union, by now.

Okay, then. A lot of dissapointment, actually. Since this last vanished my expectations. At first, I wanted to get rid of all my frustrations to this tv serie. However, i shall have known that its just their purposes to keep it low, as a summaries, for making the peoples come to read them at Webtoon, to see how its concluded. Guess i have no other objections rather than give this a 6/10, like any others manhwa adaptations. Thank you very much.
badabassDec 30, 2020 3:26 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 30, 2020 3:44 PM

Jul 2015
The final episode was pretty good, ngl. The overall anime was meh for me.

How many chapters did the anime cover? Would like to take a look at the Webtoon to the point right after where the anime ended
Dec 30, 2020 4:02 PM
May 2019
Why there is no teaser for a new season at the end of the episode !
I give this anime 7/10
Dec 30, 2020 5:04 PM

Apr 2019
Currently lost for words, crying real tears, this is quite possibly, quite literally, sincerely, one of the worst anime I have ever watched. My eyes and ears are dripping with blood, currently on my way to the emergency room. Not really, but yeah this was pretty damn bad.

1-3/10.

Dec 30, 2020 5:16 PM

Mar 2020
So the Lord decided to die because the current nobility was stagnant and so he would give young leaders a chance to evolve. And with that Raizel managed to prove his innocence. Raskreia's laugh at the end was cute.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Dec 30, 2020 5:21 PM
Jul 2018
ngl this was pretty disappointing, art, animation and sound were all pretty good quality but the story and characters really hold it back, this super rushed ending too... overall 3/10
Dec 30, 2020 6:04 PM

Oct 2013
HAHHAH. This was seriously so bad, it was good, that I could not stop laughing.
Dec 30, 2020 9:17 PM

Jan 2015
Really sad to see one of my favorite things that I've read get butchered like this
Dec 31, 2020 12:43 AM

Jul 2013
Ok this was the worst it was more than just rushed, i usually keep quiet but what the hell. So much is missing,
No depth absolute worst adaption ive seen.
Absolutely butchered

Couldn't be more disappointing,glad i watched this before 2021, so it can sink with 2020 fuck me

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
anime-primeDec 31, 2020 8:02 AM
Dec 31, 2020 3:07 AM

Feb 2014
I had very high expectations from this show, but though it didn't match up to it boy did it deliver. To adapt a completed manhwa in just 13 episodes for a single season, knowing where to stop was the right decision. Many good parts were left out but the spice they added up like a bashful Raskeria isn't that bad(though I like her poker face in the story and how refined she acted). Even with the finale I was expecting a badass BGM for the duel, but they went and added additional dialogues and scenes for the noble lords. At least they could have added the ending scene with that big caption landmark at the school.

7/10. Will be still hoping for a new season.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Dec 31, 2020 7:02 AM
Jul 2018
it really was a very good ending i wanted to know and have a chance to have a new season
Dec 31, 2020 7:26 AM

Oct 2016
That was a really good final episode, I wonder if they'll adapt the rest of the manhwa. I didn't see any tease for a continuation, I hope they do. Overall this show was a 7.5/10, I am sure if a season 2 is announced, I'll enjoy it even more.
Dec 31, 2020 10:01 AM
Apr 2020
Hmmm great ending, although it's not the best one

8/10 overall. The animation was overall super great. Only the pacing of the story seems to have lacking something.

Would've been great if they combine the OVAs here in the main series.
Dec 31, 2020 3:56 PM

Mar 2010
Damn Raizel was so cool when he just brushed everyone off. Twas a fun ride and damn hope we see more sooner than later. I want to see seira get her cherry popped ffs.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Dec 16, 2020

64 by Vysarine »»
Apr 29, 3:27 PM

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 11, 2020

63 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 26, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Leo - Oct 21, 2020

82 by RGreatDanton »»
Dec 12, 2023 8:23 PM

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

anime-prime - Oct 7, 2020

203 by RGreatDanton »»
Dec 11, 2023 1:02 PM

» Noblesse season 2

quarterhorse2525 - Sep 19, 2023

7 by Saiche »»
Nov 12, 2023 2:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.