Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2020 5:07 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What an opportunity for Chiya. Getting to a chance to become a student council president easy but I'm really glad for her. Lol @ Cocoa saying she wants to make her the best student president ever.

It seems this anime actually takes elections seriously as Chiya and the others prepared themselves for the occasion. As usual, it's stilll a very charming episode imo.
Dec 5, 2020 5:26 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
All the misunderstandings with Rize were hilarious xD especially with Chino being so slow to understand
Dec 5, 2020 5:56 AM

Apr 2010
Well Chiya for president seems like a very good thing maybe that will be for the good.
The question is will Chino enroll their school if she becomes the president.

Rize trying something different was funny with the girls not realizing who she was, her acting skills where nice.
And the story behind the crown was nice.
Dec 5, 2020 6:03 AM

Apr 2020
It was a very very cute episode I must say
Especially the ending too
Nina supporter for life💕
Dec 5, 2020 6:09 AM

Sep 2019
Sharo and Chiya's flashback scene was so cute. They both dropped out of the race because they would have to spend less time together if they had won the election. Sharo and Chiya's friendship is great.
Dec 5, 2020 6:27 AM

Apr 2014
Little Chiya and Sharo are very cute
Rize looks very beautiful when she loosens her hair and dress up, even Cocoa and Chino can't recognize her at first.
何それ?意味分かんない
Dec 5, 2020 6:31 AM

Mar 2019
Very good episode, too bad she ABANDONED the elections I hoped she won...
Did you know ? Originally the song Squeezie - Tout was supposed to be the opening but the studio didnt agre, too bad... they release it in the cd version anyway
ça fait péter
Dec 5, 2020 7:22 AM

Jan 2017
Aww, was hoping for Chiya to be president, a quirky president would surely make for some good times... no?
Dec 5, 2020 7:58 AM

Nov 2016
Rize eh I mean Roze was quite the looker.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 5, 2020 8:13 AM

Mar 2019
Smol is aways cute but smol Chiya is next level cuteness...Syaro ofc is cute as well

Love this third season where we see much more of Chiya than before. She would be a great prez but she definitely has a good point dropping out of the race. There are more important things for sure...

Those girls...they are all sooo good at disguise haha...love them
Dec 5, 2020 8:23 AM

Jun 2017
Another great episode... I really can't get enough of this anime, I hope we get another season
Dec 5, 2020 12:39 PM

Jan 2013
i welcome the return of Roze...only for Roze to be killed off now

i was so expecting/ready for a season ending arc at the end between Syaro and Chiya...until the usual happy ending swerve lol
Dec 5, 2020 2:01 PM

Dec 2013
Mini Chiya and Mini Syaro, my heart can only take so much cuteness.
Dec 5, 2020 3:04 PM

Apr 2015
Roze returned, I forgot how that hairstyle suits Rize so damn well!! Chino and Cocoa totally got fooled which was amazing to see, Rize acted pretty well to keep it up for that long as well.

Cocoa also trying it and failed miserably, which resulted in her getting a scolding from Chino.

Lil Syaro and Chiya was super adorable, how can this show get cuter with every episode is beyond me. Lil Chiya shouting to rule over this town was just precious!!
Dec 5, 2020 5:11 PM
🔥🔥🔥

Jan 2020
"It's Chiya, Syaro and some pretty lady we don't know!" Lol. I love Cocoa.

This episode was GREAT. The first half with the Rose-chan ruse was perfect - one of my favourite sketches of the season (along with the private school episode and the hide-and-seek sketch). This whole season has been killing it and definitely deserves a score above an 8 at the very least.

I hope we get a Christmas episode...

🔥 🔥 🔥 . 阿良々木 暦, 傷 物 語 . 🔥 🔥 🔥
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
Dec 5, 2020 8:09 PM

Nov 2013
Sad Roze skits died completely now but all good story has an ending.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Dec 5, 2020 10:05 PM

Oct 2018
This episode is hillarious! The first half marks the return of Rize's alter-ego from season 1, Roze-chan! It's funny how their planning to trick Cocoa-chan and Chino-chan so that they don't realised that Roze is Rize-chan! And I thought Mocha-san is back (Poor Rize-chan, still traumatized from being hugged by Mocha-san in season 2), but nope it's Cocoa-chan in disguise! XD

The second half is great! It's best for Chiya-chan not to become seitokaichou so that she can spend more time together with her friends! Smol Chiya and smol Sharo is so adorable! XD

My favorite moments:
I totally laughed at the weird names for the Student Council Committee! XD
Love the hugging moment between Mocha-san and Rize-chan! XD

My most favorite moment of all! I really love their hug moments! XD
Forum set made by Nate
Dec 5, 2020 10:22 PM

Jul 2016
The misunderstandings with "Roze" were so entertaining to watch and man, Chino being so clueless with both her and "Mocha" was so damn adorable >.<

Sweet episode as always. This time focused on Chiya and Syaro's bond as childhood friends. The flashback of them as kids was super cute and the final decision of both them rejecting the candidature for council president because they didn't want to spend less time together was just too heartwarming for me to handle. Seriously, this show is peak moe material and I absolutely love it.
Dec 5, 2020 10:50 PM

Apr 2015
I really enjoyed the 1st part of this episode about whole Roze-san misunderstanding. Loli Syaro n Chiya-chan are so adorable... 🥰
My fav moments:
Loli Chiya-chan's voice is so cute 🥰
i prefer if Rize stay with this look tbh.. she is much cuter n more elegant.

And in this episode, Cocoa-chan successfully hugs Rize, Chiya, n Chino-chan... 🥰

lswarmrulerDec 5, 2020 10:57 PM

Try reading Spy x Family Manga ^_^
U will love it, i promise...
Dec 5, 2020 11:00 PM

Apr 2020
my wife chino is so cute

Dec 5, 2020 11:14 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
First time seeing the backstory relations between Chiya and Sharon on my note. They both were so adorable. That Sharon shrill 'kyaa' sound was so kawaii. That Chiya yelling to the entire town was so charming. I am smilling like a stupid kid. So, thats the reason behind the tiny crown Anko used at the entire series. Its gifted by Sharon as a sign of great relationship within them, that hope to last long forever. What a lovely situations. Full of cuteness, for both of them. Even after the election event, they both still staying true at their childhood promises, the only place where they both could really shine. Chiya decided to dropped out, same to Sharon. Beautiful relations always ended up at a good conclusion! >°<

Well, well, the second part within the main arc of Sharon x Chiya, where Rize, once again disguised as Roze. She wanted to be mature, but forgot about being herself. Well, i think its still nice for me. No matter style you had, you were still beautiful af, Rize. Daijoubu!

And yes, its Cocoa and Chino that still couldn't recognized Rize's Roze prank until the very end. Everyone were trying hard to convinced her, but always gave Rize in a difficult situations. But, the truth must be revealed. Lol. Cocoa was basically just a slow poke mind realizing it at the late seconds, dumb af as always. Then, Chino late reaction was also so become my laughing material. Then, Poor Chino, got a prank twice, by a sudden Cocoa in disguised as Mocha. Please, don't be mad, Chino, its just a joke! XD

Overall, the part of Rize surprisingly very hilarious to give a balance over the serious-but-keep-adorable storyline of Chiya and Sharon. Keep amazed me until the end, Gochiusa!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 6, 2020 3:10 AM

Feb 2014
I wholeheartedly welcome the return of Rize's alter-ego, Roze, only for it to be killed off. Either way, Rize had a fun time playing her alter-ego at the Rabbit House while being able to fool both Cocoa and Chino. I had to laugh when Cocoa cursed her own stupidity for not realising sooner. XD

Cocoa did redeem herself by cosplaying as her older sister, Mocha, and it worked perfectly on Rize (who's still traumatised by Mocha's hug from season 2) and also Chino.....until Cocoa's wig fell off. Chino lecturing Cocoa was a sight to behold. =P

The other focus of the episode was Chiya being chosen by her class to run for student council president, which Sharo also had the same thing happen to her. In the end, although it took Chiya longer to realise herself, but both girls decided that their friendship with each other as well as the others were more important than the student council president role, so both of them turned it down.

This was a great focus on their friendship and how much they cherish the time they spend hanging out or helping each other, along with hanging out with Rize, Cocoa and Chino. =3

I'm still praying that a Christmas-themed episode happens soon. Please let it happen....
Dec 6, 2020 5:01 AM

Oct 2020
I love the fact that Rize has combat training but she can't handle Mocha's cuddle.

Dec 6, 2020 5:37 AM

Jul 2014
Great backstory stuff for Chiya and Syaro, but not much else of note for me this episode.
Dec 7, 2020 1:00 AM

Jan 2019
Lol on the Roze scenes, but it looks like that was the last time we are gonna see her, since they know it’s Rize now :(

Also, I really liked the flashback scenes we got with Chiya and Syaro. We haven’t really got a lot of flash back scenes with this anime in the past. I for one enjoy the flashbacks, so hopefully we can see some more in the future.
Dec 7, 2020 4:56 AM

Oct 2007
another highly enjoyable episode.

short part but Cocoa disguising herself a Mocha really surprised me. Would have been more fun if she was not found out so soon. :D
Dec 8, 2020 8:44 AM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
Don't think I have ever voted anything below "5 out of 5" in GochiUsa episode polls lol.. this show is a blessing.
Smol Chiya and Syaro made my day
Dec 8, 2020 9:12 AM

May 2011
fluffiness overloads in this episode as we get smol chiya and smol syaro! This show never fails to make me smile, great episode as always.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 22, 2020 7:17 PM

Nov 2009
I like this Roze

Can we keep her perma over Rize? (pretty much what Rize would be like after High School)

And... Cocoa ruined Mocha within a minute...

Also, I would totally love to see Chiya wearing the crown to school as prez, lol (too bad she dropped out so she could stay with Syaro, feels both disappointed and happy)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 8, 2021 4:00 PM
Sep 2007
So Chiya is going for the school prez election. Not sure if she can handle responsibiliy. Well, better her than Cocoa, I guess.

Rize in different hair style looks really pretty :) . Even Syaro didn't recognize her, at least for a moment. Cover up stories including fighting crime at night, lol. Cocoa didn't suspect a thing... untill Rize reacted to being startled by pulling out her gun. Because nothing else looks characteristic for Rize enough.

Wait, Moccha is back? ...nope, it's just Cocoa in a wig. It shows that Cocoa grown up a little and could act more like her older sister if she only wanted to.

It's nice to see that Chiya and Syaro were friends as small kids :) .

Too bad Chiya wasn't elected. Her management style would be... interesting, I guess.
Jan 15, 2021 11:37 PM

Feb 2020
Those misunderstandings with Roze were so hilarious.

SerafosJun 10, 2022 3:32 AM
Feb 10, 2021 4:30 AM

Nov 2008
man the scale on that crown was really something almost wanted to do a side by side of granny, bunny and chiya with crown for scale.

little chiya was rabbit sized.
Jun 10, 2022 6:26 AM

Feb 2020
Rize looked really beautiful with that hairstyle. It suits her so perfectly. :)

The first part with "Roze" and "Mocha" was hilarious.

"No way! I can't believe that Rize was actually Roze the whole time!"

"Where did Miss Roze go...?"

Lol at Cocoa and Chino.

Little Shiya and Sharo were so cute. I love their friendship. <3

SerafosMay 16, 4:36 AM
Oct 12, 2022 5:38 PM

Dec 2014
The act of giving up the chance to become school president felt heavy, even though this anime's theme falls in Iyashikei.

Nov 19, 2022 8:06 AM

Apr 2013
I don't remember how Rose looked, but how can you not recognize Rize like that lol
May 5, 2023 8:34 AM
May 2020
I don't understand why Rize doesn't just keep her hair down.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ashhk - Dec 26, 2020

76 by IzunaHotaru »»
May 15, 7:04 PM

» New Anime Hype?

Parataxicalis - Jan 17, 2022

2 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Mar 22, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2020

43 by Rasco »»
Feb 25, 11:06 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2020

34 by Zekkenshin »»
Nov 17, 2023 10:01 PM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2020

37 by 1Konochi »»
Apr 24, 2023 7:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.