Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 2019 7:15 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So that's how it is in the end...

A grand finale battle with everything coming back to normal. I wish they made the story more memorable honestly since it felt lacking. On the other hand, at least it's finally over so this ride is over. Oh and one of the ending scenes looks like a tribute to Journey to the West.
Apr 25, 2019 4:08 PM

Sep 2013
In the end I really enjoyed this anime. The premise was really cool.
I would have liked a little more developement of the India characters, they seemed to have potencial. I would enjoy another season but it obviously won't happen

This anime would have been so good if it weren't because of the production issues, and USA

WOW that yuri teasing at the end just WOW

I might rewatch it after the BD (corrected episodes) get subed. Even tho I hope the original episodes doesn't disappear, they are good on their way as a meme
OriharaShinraApr 25, 2019 4:15 PM
"It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious."
FAL SPRING 2019 Rank 650 FAL FALL 2019 Rank 136
Apr 28, 2019 11:15 AM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
Had almost forgotten these were happening until they just appeared on Crunchyroll. Glad we got to see the end of this journey, despite the bumpy road 😌
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Apr 28, 2019 12:43 PM

Jun 2017
It's nothing big but it was worth the wait and I am glad the show at least got finished. I wouldn't mind another season but since this one estabilished such a bad rep due to animation and production fails I guess we will never see one.

So Hazuki's mom became one with the book of Cinderella? That was a nice twist but it makes sense so I wonder why I didn't think about that. It explains pretty much why she ended up with it in the first place.
Apr 28, 2019 12:55 PM

Feb 2007
Would've been nice to let Hazuki know about her mother as well, but a nice ending nonetheless.

"Friends", yes, sure...
Apr 28, 2019 8:10 PM

Sep 2010
The ending is "friendship" or "love" as this user says in Reddit

Apr 29, 2019 12:06 AM

Jul 2017
Ending point: Where everyone creates their own story. And after a long wait, this series is *officially* done.

Bt this point, the story is pretty much non-existent, and primarily serves as fodder for Hazuki to regain her senses and rewrite a new story of her own (and others as well). And...both Hazuki and her mom share the same Fairytale. (Why didn't I realize last episode...)

Asrah said:

Pretty much sums up this finale. Personally don't mind this ending, a happy ending indeed.

Having to wait a year+ for this to end feels very heart-wrenching, but Hoods Entertainment kept everything to its penultimate finale (just as is with 3D Kanojo Season 2).

Apr 29, 2019 8:14 AM
Jan 2018
shame it took this long for the final 2 . Production issus suck and they should prevented
Apr 29, 2019 4:02 PM

Dec 2013
And so we finally have closure on this anime.

We even got a Korra ending, I guess all it takes for a Yuri ending is production issues.
Apr 30, 2019 12:29 AM

Mar 2018
Well, I thought I'd never see this anime finale but at least now I can check it on the list, it wasn't that bad but could've been better

Low_res_Hibiki said:
This was pretty cute, it actually works on another level thanks to the delaying of the last episodes lol.

The theme about writing your own happy ending rather than accepting the bad one really fits the situation of the anime, as even after more than a year and all the problems it had it managed to have a proper ending, even the title of the last episode "The magic of a happy ending" and the OP "my uncompleted story" are really appropiate, the delay made the final episodes better imo.
Sounds fitting to the situation with the anime yeah, even almost appropiate... Almost I say.
One day I'll be active here, in the mean time I'll keep track of what I watch offline 😅
Apr 30, 2019 2:28 AM
Jun 2017
Nice ending, well nice to see that she has able to use that Glass heart till the end...

Well ive enjoyed this series so far, so i have no problem with this one.. (amidst having an animation issue)
May 2, 2019 9:18 PM

Jun 2008
Surprising no one, the show still sucks. Didn't even have the guts to go for a yuri ending.
May 7, 2019 4:49 PM
Mar 2012
Kinda nice to finally get closure. Fairly basic story overall, and quite a few issues besides just the production part.
Good designs & some osts that at least made Hazuki's journey watchable.
May 8, 2019 8:44 AM

Nov 2009
Nice end.

Hehe, the "Mothers are the originals passing down to daughters for the end" route.

Seems a lot of recent anime plot line revolves around this. It's not bad, just makes it predictable.

Also, felt some YURI VIBES at the end. Totally thought they were going to start kissing any moment, LOL

___ ___ ___

It's not a bad series, just the production issue and what not. But I loved the story and characters.

Too bad tho, due to production issues, this series will never have a second season unless someone donated thousands of dollar to bring back the production team.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 9, 2019 6:28 PM

Apr 2012
Florete said:
Surprising no one, the show still sucks. Didn't even have the guts to go for a yuri ending.

You say “Didn't even have the guts”, as if you need a lot of courage to add yuri to the fanservice CGDCT show.

Asrah said:

If everything is really as you say, then this is quite original for such a generic work as this.
May 11, 2019 4:23 AM

Oct 2007
They managed to pull off a half decent final. Not bad at all.

When Hazuki turned the barren wasteland into a beautiful flower field, that made me smile. :)

My one major complaint is the leader of the british team said her "Knights of Round" spell. I did not know what the heck the spell did because she never explained! It was only later near the end I realized it added power to Shizuka's Moonfall skill.

amlg said:
Nice end.

Hehe, the "Mothers are the originals passing down to daughters for the end" route.

Seems a lot of recent anime plot line revolves around this. It's not bad, just makes it predictable.

Also, felt some YURI VIBES at the end. Totally thought they were going to start kissing any moment, LOL

___ ___ ___

It's not a bad series, just the production issue and what not. But I loved the story and characters.

Too bad tho, due to production issues, this series will never have a second season unless someone donated thousands of dollar to bring back the production team.

Have to agree. Anyway, even if it did not go full yuri.. I'm satisfied with just the plentiful yuri vibes. They did go on a short "date" with the broom ride, and I'm fine with that.

Sadly, it seems they chose the wrong people to animate this. Production is a total wreck.
May 13, 2019 10:04 AM
Jul 2018
It was nice to see it finally finished. The ending was nice enough - certainly done to totally finish things off, with no chance of a second series.

The animation in the first episode seemed better than the second, although not by much.

At least it's all over now. Perhaps in a few years it could be remade into something much better.
Jun 16, 2019 12:28 AM

Apr 2014
finally after all this time finally able to see the last 2 eps but still i cant help but feel annoyed because of the bs that happened with this series

none the less i still really like the series and with these last 2 eps you can really tell they tried to bring the best they could do

also that ending though loved it and for a moment i thought they was gonna kiss which imo would have been amazing

lastly it sucks that this will never get anymore anime if anything i would love for this series to get the anime remade or something but at the same time idk if this series is even still going or whats even going on with the series

anyway it was a nice way to end things i'll have to watch the BDs at some point to see the fixed eps
"one step at a time"
Jun 20, 2019 2:41 AM

May 2014
Very nice to finally see the conclusion to the story. I actually really enjoyed this series, it's kind of tragic what the studio had to face during production but I'm glad they pulled through nonetheless.

Even with the animation quality frequently dipping during the series, I still enjoyed the story and the fights were pretty good, too. I'd say this series was a bit of a hidden gem, in my opinion.

Easy 8/10 overall for me. I had a good time watching it.
Feb 23, 2020 1:28 PM
Jul 2018
The end doesn't save the disaster but which is a bit more decent and entertaining. ^^
Dec 20, 2020 12:38 PM
Jul 2018
With a second viewing, it was all pretty decent really, and enjoyable overall.

At least things seem to have turned out all right for the Davies sisters.
Dec 27, 2020 4:40 AM

Oct 2007
if only they did not mess up.. this could have been a really good anime.
Apr 23, 2021 2:50 AM

Jul 2013
I knew the original Cinderella had to be Hazuki Kagimura's mother. It was nice showing both Shizuka & Hazuki's mothers at the end; watching over their daughters.

I think the ending was nice, although a bit short. Wish it showed more of maybe celebrating with everyone together for defeating the monster slime thing (forgot the name sorry).

I watched this only this week, so I was able to watch all 10 episodes + 2 specials at once. I didn't have to wait a whole year for the specials since it was part of the original anime. So I feel blessed for that, and I understand it probably made lots of viewers drop or forget about the anime.

Overall, I enjoyed watching it ~
Jul 19, 2021 3:03 PM

Feb 2020
A happy ending.

Both Agathe and Lynne were saved as well the whole world, but they have'll to settle the Hexennacht next year due to the Fleck's interruption.

It was a touching moment to see both Shizuka and Hazuki's mothers at the end.

Overall, an entertaining show. I liked the action scenes. The comedy was also surprisingly good. Those little yuri moments were also nice. Hazuki and Shizuka are so cute together. :3

SerafosDec 21, 2023 2:54 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Märchen Mädchen Specials Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2019

5 by Serafos »»
Jul 19, 2021 2:33 PM

» Episode 11 and 12 of Märchen Mädchen has been delayed once again, for April 2019... or later.

DatRandomDude - Jan 15, 2019

10 by removed-user »»
Apr 24, 2019 3:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.