Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2016 11:56 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It is hard to call Kamiochi again. In order to protect the lady from the, the main girl suggested to switch roles.

Youkai attacked as expected, but is strong. She got "rescued" by past Tomoe again. He still think she's the lady. Later their argument is just like her with the Tomoe she knows. Tomoe saved her from the bandits again. He gets charmed by her little by little.

ED: "Sakura Mikotoba (桜ミコトバ)" by Hanae

Cannot wait for final ep.
tsubasaloverAug 28, 2016 10:17 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 15, 2016 12:08 PM

Sep 2007
Oh gawd my feels from when I first read this part in the manga are resurfacing all over again.....
When's the last episode being released? I need a countdown......in meantime, have a strong urge to read it all over again....
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
May 15, 2016 10:46 PM

Nov 2007
Ikano said:
When's the last episode being released?
August 19, 2016 is the date according to the db and special site.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 16, 2016 4:27 AM

Jun 2010
omg yes finally the episode 3! <3
The episode was great and I love to see Tomoe the way he was in the past. But it's very annoying that the whole Yukiji relationship with Tomoe isn't what it was supposed to be. In the first season he always thought about Yukiji and how he loved her, but now it's just Nanami. I hate it. :P

And also I have never liked Nanami and her facial expressions.
Well I don't hate her, but she's annoying most of the time.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 16, 2016 2:13 PM
Nov 2015
tsubasalover said:
Ikano said:

Whaaaaaaaat?! Nooooo!!!

yoite- said:
omg yes finally the episode 3! <3
The episode was great and I love to see Tomoe the way he was in the past. But it's very annoying that the whole Yukiji relationship with Tomoe isn't what it was supposed to be. In the first season he always thought about Yukiji and how he loved her, but now it's just Nanami. I hate it. :P

Well i think that's because Nanami has gone to the past and messed things up. If she wasn't there he'd have met Yukiji and everything would be as it was.
It'll be interesting to see how this change in the time line will affect their present lives. I hope we find out in episode 4.
MagicalCadetMay 16, 2016 2:16 PM
May 16, 2016 2:48 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
MagicalCadet said:
Well i think that's because Nanami has gone to the past and messed things up. If she wasn't there he'd have met Yukiji and everything would be as it was.
I disagree. Yukiji would never have reacted to him the way Nanami has. Yukiji would have tried her best to immediately kill him, and he in turn would have kill her, assuming he was interested in seeing her to begin with. He's only interested in Yukiji because of how Nanami treats him. All along, he's interacting with Nanami while thinking it is Yukiji. All of which is setting aside that fact that without Nanami he probably wouldn't even be alive because he would never have survived after being nearly killed by that one kami.
May 16, 2016 7:04 PM

Feb 2016
Even if it's similar to some other series, I like it so much. I guess it is really well done and Nanami is just great....I cannot wait for the next and final episode :)
May 16, 2016 8:10 PM

Jul 2015
I'm wondering if these events would replace Tomoe's memories of Yukiji. Meaning nothing would stop Tomoe of thinking only of Nanami in her time.
May 16, 2016 11:11 PM

Nov 2009
This must be how it feels to want to explain something but afraid it's just going to spoil things...

Anyway, as Cratex said, it's uncharacteristic of Yukiji to be amiable to Tomoe or any youkai for that matter. The first half of this episode clearly shows that fact. Her family was killed by youkai, so she hates all youkai. Yukiji has no reason or mercy to be friendly and care for Tomoe.

So if Nanami has messed up things, when she came back to the present AFTER saving Tomoe, something should have changed at present, right? After all, if it were Yukiji, things would have happened differently. If it were her...

"Belief is the death of intelligence." ~Robert Anton Wilson~
May 16, 2016 11:26 PM
Nov 2015
Cratex said:
MagicalCadet said:
I disagree. Yukiji would never have reacted to him the way Nanami has. Yukiji would have tried her best to immediately kill him, and he in turn would have kill her, assuming he was interested in seeing her to begin with. He's only interested in Yukiji because of how Nanami treats him. All along, he's interacting with Nanami while thinking it is Yukiji. All of which is setting aside that fact that without Nanami he probably wouldn't even be alive because he would never have survived after being nearly killed by that one kami.

But in previous flashbacks in the other series it's always been Yukiji there with Tomoe. He obviously was in a relationship with her in spite of her loathing for yokai.
Albeit, I've not read the manga so I cannot say for sure. I'm just going off previous episodes of the anime.
May 17, 2016 6:17 AM

Nov 2009
MagicalCadet said:
Cratex said:

But in previous flashbacks in the other series it's always been Yukiji there with Tomoe. He obviously was in a relationship with her in spite of her loathing for yokai.
Albeit, I've not read the manga so I cannot say for sure. I'm just going off previous episodes of the anime.

Explanations for his flashbacks and everything else will touch on manga territory, so yes, there's no way to skirt around it and explain it well without giving big spoilers.

But one thing is sure: not everything is what it seems to be.

There are about 6 chapters left to adapt in the Past Arc. They already skipped 3/4 chapters out of 20+ for this arc, so they'll probably be skipping for next episode as well...if they'll continue to have only 30 minutes per episode.

The next episode will answer everything you've all been wondering about, hopefully.
witchhuntressMay 17, 2016 6:42 AM

May 17, 2016 9:36 AM

Nov 2011
Well that was overall fun to watch. What I liked is Yukiji's appearance again although some scenes felt somewhat slightly disturbing for this series.

Glad to see Tomoe coming right on time when he is needed the most though.
May 17, 2016 12:20 PM

Nov 2009
Stark700 said:
Well that was overall fun to watch. What I liked is Yukiji's appearance again although some scenes felt somewhat slightly disturbing for this series.

Glad to see Tomoe coming right on time when he is needed the most though.

This arc is the bloodiest and most violent in the manga, imo. No wonder they decided to make it an OVA instead...

May 18, 2016 6:21 AM

Feb 2014
This was honestly gathering all of the feels for this arc for the last episode. It was so precious especially at the end.

It might not have been important as things are flowing the way they are now, but I'm kind of sad they didn't adapt the part where Nanami encounters Akura-ou and his love for peaches.
But with only 30 minutes for an episode, I guess it would make sense they skipped those parts... but I don't know how his encounters with Nanami will play out later if we do get a third season.

"Later on, you will become a lively person causing headaches as the shrine-god."
May 22, 2016 5:03 AM

Sep 2007
ScarletCrystal said:
This was honestly gathering all of the feels for this arc for the last episode. It was so precious especially at the end.

It might not have been important as things are flowing the way they are now, but I'm kind of sad they didn't adapt the part where Nanami encounters Akura-ou and his love for peaches.
But with only 30 minutes for an episode, I guess it would make sense they skipped those parts... but I don't know how his encounters with Nanami will play out later if we do get a third season.
Finally catching up with the manga raws, it's safe to say the akurou encounter in this part can safely be deemed filler, well more or less...but yeah...I was kind of looking forward to that tiny exchange between then animated..oh well....
Ugh...have to wait till close to the end of Summer for last ep....nuooooooo
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
May 22, 2016 8:33 AM

Nov 2011
Hmmmm I am wondering when will be the episode 4 ?
May 22, 2016 11:19 AM

Apr 2011
It will take a while before we could see the next happenings -.-
Looking forward 'till then~

May 30, 2016 3:20 AM
Feb 2016
I couldn't wait for the next episode to release so I decided to read the manga and it is mind blowing!!! truly a good read... The story is quite long so I don't think it will finish from episode 4.
Jun 1, 2016 2:42 AM
Jun 2016
So pretty much the time when nanami first saw tomoe and yukiji together, the one with tomoe is herself cuz when nanami go back to the past she pretends to be yukiji so tomoe thought that the yukiji she love is the real one but turns out its nanami and yukiji have black hair not brown and the time when nanami go back to the past she feed the eye to yukiji she saw, so thats why the eye is in her cuz she feed it to herself
Jun 2, 2016 6:39 AM

Apr 2010
Yup cuz
Jun 26, 2016 8:12 AM
May 2016
Arrrg! So good!! Can't wait till #4! And I read somewhere season 3 is going ahead!! I'm clearly not excited haha
Jul 14, 2016 6:54 AM

Dec 2014
his was so good... I get it Nanami was actually Yukuji.... and maybe he is her great grand daughter or something......
Aug 20, 2016 7:52 AM
Jul 2010
tsubasalover said:
Ikano said:

can someone please put a link to the 4th ova? i cant find it anywhere T.T
Aug 21, 2016 6:20 AM

Feb 2013
They were really cute together.
Aug 21, 2016 9:12 PM
Jul 2016
Somebody has the last OVA subbed please? I can't find anywhere S.S
Aug 26, 2016 4:40 PM
Jan 2016
Anyone know when season 3 is out and where can I watch the 4th episode I watched the first 3 on kissanime and mal says it is finished airing but I can't find the 4th episode on kissanime
Oct 13, 2016 4:43 AM

Jul 2009
Nanami was really pretty as a bride. Tomoe almost had a forced sex with her, I never expected that to happen.
Feb 20, 2017 8:40 AM

Jun 2013
Oh my god, Tomoe's blush. :">
Tomoe x Nanami ♥
Apr 3, 2017 3:25 AM

May 2010
Wow that was actually very cute. For once, I liked the Nanami x Tomoe moments. Love Nanami.
Jul 2, 2017 6:45 PM

May 2013
LOL Tomoe is like, "she's so damn cute!!!!" xD
Nanami is so innocent. I love her ^.^

I want Tomoe to call her Nanami too Q___Q
Aug 27, 2017 6:16 PM

May 2012
Amazing episode, especially that ending! It's really a shame the next episode is the last one again... Looking forwards to see how it ends though!
Mar 23, 2018 9:53 AM

Sep 2017
I like this episode. We have Nanami and Tomoe romantic bickering once again and Tomoe changing a little bit. I was a little horrified when Tomoe went on to harass Nanami, but thankfully he stopped.

Let's see where this ends.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Oct 16, 2019 9:21 AM
Oct 2019
when tomoe met with Yukiji nanami's spirit.. He admired her because she is a beautiful and young girl. Because Nanami tricked him into a girl's body.because the person he admired Tomoe was Yukiji because she is so beautiful.girl from her small village.,Even Nanami has done nothing there that has been admired by Tomoe .
It just she did what Yukiji could do..
Tomoe was interesting of Yukiji becouse she were most beautiful girl in the village. He was not interested in morality becouse he is the spirit of an evil fox.
Oct 16, 2019 9:27 AM
Oct 2019
when tomoe met with Yukiji nanami's spirit.. He admired her because she is a beautiful and young girl. Because Nanami tricked him into yukiji's body because the person he admired Tomoe was Yukiji because she is so beautiful.girl from her small village.,Even Nanami has done nothing there that has been admired by Tomoe .
It just she did what Yukiji could do..
Tomoe was interesting of Yukiji becouse she were most beautiful girl in the village. He was not interested in morality becouse he is the spirit of an evil fox.
Oct 16, 2019 9:29 AM
Oct 2019
Yukiji's hair is brown never blacjer. Her hair changed only when nanami travel to the past.becouse she is her descendant 😝
She is awesome with brown hair and brown Eyes too haha
May 12, 2020 12:49 PM
Oct 2019
Dropped

Nanami wanting to be raped by past-Tomoe is just f'ed up. An interesting story besides that, but that's such trash writing.

Updating my episode one thoughts: Clearly Tomoe actually fell in love with Nanami, not Yukiji. But maybe once Nanami leaves, he falls in love with Yukiji as she may remind him of Nanami. Also kind of get the feeling that Nanami and Yukiji are related, and Fuuta even says something like that to himself during the episode.

Perhaps the whole women in Nanami's family falling in love with some deadbeat guy and having only one child, a girl, started with Tomoe.
Jun 28, 2021 12:12 PM

Jan 2021
Nanami is truly innocent!!!
Feb 8, 2023 6:12 AM

Jul 2015
Quite obvious Nanami is some sort of descendant of the actual Yukiji which reminds me of Nanami's mother story of their family having only beautiful daughters who are cursed to marry bad husbands lol.

May 31, 2023 10:09 PM
Jan 2021
this is what I wanted from the main show - less boring side plots and more romance!
Sep 2, 2023 1:58 PM

Nov 2010
I just realized that the small guy who always watches Akuraou & Tomoe is Yatori in the present day.
Nanami is beautiful in that wedding dress!
The attempted r*pe was kind of kinky!
Towards the end, the Tomoe x Nanami scenes gave me so much feels to the verge of tears!

So, this is predetermined time travel. During Nanami's 2nd time travel, the Yukiji she saw that was dying was herself on the verge of returning to the present. So that's how she got the eye instead of the real Yukiji eating it and passing it to her descendants. I guess this episode also confirms that she descended from Yukiji since they look similar.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita: Kako-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 27, 2016

60 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 2, 2023 5:08 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita: Kako-hen Episode 2 Discussion

gororo - Jan 10, 2016

30 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 2, 2023 1:12 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita: Kako-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2015

53 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 2, 2023 12:16 PM

» English volumes ?

ailuo - Apr 22, 2022

2 by ailuo »»
Apr 23, 2022 2:48 AM

» English Dub?

Fashion_Mage - Aug 20, 2016

4 by HagePotPotato »»
May 12, 2020 9:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.