Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
School-Live!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 20, 2015 5:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that was sad ...especially the parts where Yuki still continues to call out "Megu-nee"..

The episode still retains the cuteness with the girls though. I also found it funny at how Yuki just chunks down that food lol. The reality about Megu-nee still hurts imo.

Kurumi is such a tomboy for trying to catch the pigeon lol

The balloon scene was a scene of beauty.
Aug 20, 2015 7:17 AM

Jul 2013
Funny Episode And Sad....

Yuki Still Not Accept Dead of Megumi but Having Good delusion of her always help her From Problems and Stress Out.

Look like Miki Having hallucination illusion in door she Saw Kei reading book But that yuki not Kei.

Kurumi visit Yuuri having write report in The Night Wow Yuuri She always prepare in they Problems.
danteinferno111Aug 20, 2015 7:36 AM
Aug 20, 2015 7:29 AM
Jul 2018
This was a sad episode. I felt bad for yuki...
Aug 20, 2015 7:39 AM

Jan 2015
Sad episode. Yuki was creepy this episode.
They changed a lot of things in the OP, and the ED changed too
ARE THEY ACTUALLY GONNA SKIP

bye bye good adaptation with the next episode
XenocrisiAug 20, 2015 7:54 AM
Aug 20, 2015 7:40 AM

Oct 2010
Fun and sad episode this week. All them opening changes. Megu-nee. Learche, why you do this to me!!! :( Also, that ominous purple hue at the end of the opening does not sound good. That Yuki scene was very sad to watch. Lolz at Kurumi trying to catch the pigeon. The balloon launch scene was beautiful. Love how they kept the same ending song as last week. The feels!
Aug 20, 2015 7:42 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Pretty sad episode all around but the ending parts made up for it :)
Aug 20, 2015 7:43 AM

Aug 2010
Yuki looks really nice without the hat <3

I really wonder how hard it'll hit her when she realized what reality really is like.

Will those balloons really bring them hope??

Yuri sure has a nice sense of fashion. She was hot in casual clothes :L
Aug 20, 2015 7:49 AM

Aug 2013
This zombie world is much creepy one which I've ever seen in general (I'm talking about zombie stories).

I'm glad that they didn't focus on zombies and killing them, it would be boring.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Aug 20, 2015 7:50 AM

Jun 2014
That balloon scene was so beautiful! I wonder if those balloons will reach somebody. That would be interesting to see.
Aug 20, 2015 7:52 AM

Feb 2014
That ending was so perfect, it made me forget about the disaster that's going on, even for just a moment.
Aug 20, 2015 7:52 AM

Jul 2013
Xenocrisi said:
Sad episode. They changed a lot of thing in the OP, and the ED changed too

What !.....

Aug 20, 2015 7:55 AM

Apr 2014
Those balloons

That was a sad episode as usual :(

But I'm looking forward to next week anyway

The opening is slowly changing

The calm before the storm
OrangeJPAug 20, 2015 9:21 AM

Aug 20, 2015 7:55 AM

Jan 2015
danteinferno111 said:
Xenocrisi said:
Sad episode. They changed a lot of thing in the OP, and the ED changed too

What !.....

Don't get me wrong, they are not gonna do an original adaptation because they are following pretty well the manga but skipping important scenes/arcs...no lerche.
Aug 20, 2015 7:56 AM

Aug 2015
Was a good episode. So many changes to the opening and closing theme.

Megu-nee's reveal was going to be an obvious change to the opening but now we also have the smudged face of Megu-nee on the white board,

the panels with all the girls changed, and lastly the red aura at Yuki's feat when she jumps towards her friends in the opening.

Changes from the manga to the anime was few this episode too and I'm glad they included Kurami's hunt for a pigeon.

Ending theme change was nice too, and this particular picture is ominous.

As a manga reader I can't wait for next week where we'll get to see what that key unlocks. >:)
Aug 20, 2015 7:58 AM

Jul 2013
Xenocrisi said:
danteinferno111 said:

What !.....

Don't get me wrong, they are not gonna do an original adaptation because they are following pretty well the manga but skipping important scenes/arcs...no lerche.

That Sad ): will never mind I Still Watch This Show I love This Anime.
Aug 20, 2015 7:58 AM

Feb 2015

The balloon scene was filled with hope. I'm glad the episode ends on a positive note after the sad parts about Megu-nee.
I hope their letters reach people. It would be interesting to see how other survivors are doing.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 20, 2015 8:00 AM

Dec 2013
Wow Yuki is extremely unstable right now. Wonder how long until she realises the truth...

Fun watching best girl catching pigeons. Name was pretty funny XD

Although with the Megu-nee stuff this was a pretty depressing episode overall.
Aug 20, 2015 8:01 AM

Jan 2015
Incubusknight said:

the panels with all the girls changed, and lastly the red aura at Yuki's feat when she jumps towards her friends in the opening.

I was pretty sure that it was Blood xD

danteinferno111 said:
Xenocrisi said:

That Sad ): will never mind I Still Watch This Show I love This Anime.

Probably i am wrong, don't take my posts too seriously
Aug 20, 2015 8:07 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
The ending was so beautiful

Instrumental ver OP when?
Aug 20, 2015 8:08 AM

Dec 2014
Hmm, I wonder what the significance behind Yuki's teddy bear is.

This episode ended on a rather positive note and I'm hoping those letters reach somebody.
Aug 20, 2015 8:09 AM

Aug 2015
Xenocrisi said:
danteinferno111 said:

What !.....

Jesus like seriously, there are freaking many important events happened in that arc, if they planned to skip that in the next episode, I'm gonna be fucking disappointed in that but still it will be dumb for the original creator to skip that arc anyway so at least wait for the next episode before we assume something, because this might turn off some of the viewers here anyway (including myself).
Aug 20, 2015 8:10 AM
Apr 2014
Xenocrisi said:

More importantly where is this scene

It seems like they're going with the approach that Yuki is completely delusional.
Aug 20, 2015 8:12 AM

Aug 2013
Xenocrisi said:

I think they will change the order,and use that chapter in one of the last episodes,right now it doesn't seems like the anime will reach
Aug 20, 2015 8:14 AM

Jan 2015
Ouch! Yuki, where's Megu-nee?

Drake1000 said:
Xenocrisi said:

It seems like they're going with the approach that Yuki is completely delusional.

Oh lol, i remember that scene, it is a good skipped panel!
Aug 20, 2015 8:15 AM

Aug 2015
Xenocrisi said:

There's no way they'll skip that. One thing I'm waiting to see is if they'll adapt the-

Aug 20, 2015 8:17 AM

Jan 2015
Incubusknight said:
Xenocrisi said:

There's no way they'll skip that. One thing I'm waiting to see is if they'll adapt the-

They will not skip

And for the other thing...yeah, i hope they are changing order of events and not skipping things. they'll put that arc in the anime somehow
Aug 20, 2015 8:20 AM

Aug 2015
Drake1000 said:
Xenocrisi said:

Yeah I was disappointed they didn't add that scene. It made Miki feel like a much stronger character. Reading the manga I couldn't help but to think Miki was the character that was meant to relate to the reader the most in the situation they're in. Asking if what they where doing was right and shouldn't they be doing more constructive things with their time.

She's the one that drives the plot forward in the manga so it's kinda sad that they didn't include that scene in the anime.
Aug 20, 2015 8:26 AM

Jun 2015
Feel sad whenever i see scenes of Megu-nee :(

Bath time is coming... muahahaha

Also, I hope the pigeon that Kurumi caught is okay after they released it.

Aug 20, 2015 8:34 AM
Apr 2014
Incubusknight said:
Drake1000 said:

Yeah I was disappointed they didn't add that scene. It made Miki feel like a much stronger character. Reading the manga I couldn't help but to think Miki was the character that was meant to relate to the reader the most in the situation they're in. Asking if what they where doing was right and shouldn't they be doing more constructive things with their time.

She's the one that drives the plot forward in the manga so it's kinda sad that they didn't include that scene in the anime.

What the fuck are they even doing here? seems to me that they're skipping all the drama and gritty scenes to only keep the moe fluff. That scene is important for both characters especially Yuki for showing some self awareness of what she's doing.
Aug 20, 2015 8:38 AM

Aug 2015
You know now that I think about it. This may have been the official goodbye episode for Megu-nee. Last ep the reveal of Megu-nee's was so sudden and she never spoke again that episode. This ep we get to see her again and her talk with Yuki as she went beyond the (maybe still locked) door sounded like her final farewell to Yuki.

Course Yuki we may just see her again anyway, but I'm pretty sure at this point Yuki is slowly starting to wake up from her delusion.
Aug 20, 2015 8:55 AM

Oct 2011
Drake1000 said:
Xenocrisi said:

I really hoped they would add that scene :( perhaps they will add it next episode? Very doubtful tho.
and

I loved the ed, im glad they will be keeping it now and the visuals were great too.

Forum icon by Yandere

Aug 20, 2015 8:56 AM

Jan 2015
CoolMorz said:
Xenocrisi said:

I think they will change the order,and use that chapter in one of the last episodes,right now it doesn't seems like the anime will reach

Naaah, they will reach the

Even if they wasted a lot of time
Aug 20, 2015 8:58 AM

Jul 2009
Some changes in the Op that's interesting to check.

Yuki almost snapped hard when she noticed something wrong about the car seats, this just shows through her delusions how much she likes Megumi and how much she miss her.

I want to see how they will animate the chopper scene.
Aug 20, 2015 9:06 AM

Sep 2014
OP change made me depressed really fast. "Megu-nee's key" is the important part for the next episode, should be.

This part really made me cry.

Kurumi as always. xD
Aug 20, 2015 9:08 AM
Oct 2014
The OP has changed dramatically in this episode.

However, this. WTF is this?

Aug 20, 2015 9:17 AM

Jul 2014
Another fantastic episode.

Yuki's delusion suddenly compromised, and her talking with Megu-nee was heart-wreching.

Lots of set-up for the last half, can't wait to see these episodes.

Aug 20, 2015 9:31 AM

Jan 2015
Atram151 said:

Yuki's delusion suddenly compromised, and her talking with Megu-nee was heart-wreching.

Oh...
[spoiler]
The knife scene :D
Aug 20, 2015 9:38 AM

Jul 2014
Hmm, this was a strange episode. The first half I thought was stronger than the second, what with Yuki's delusions briefly breaking down again, but the second half wasn't too bad either. There were some useful and interesting moments in it at least, with humour coming from the attempts to catch the pigeon. The flash to a broadcasting room seems interesting though; perhaps they could try to contact people and see if there are any other survivors (assuming they haven't done so already). Also, what if those messages they sent on the balloons and the pigeon at the end actually were to reach someone? Would that lead to anything significant I wonder? Then again, they probably just wrote personal messages or did what Yuki did, so I doubt it would do much unless it happened to reach the specific person (the odds of which are almost non-existant in these circumstances).
Aug 20, 2015 9:39 AM

Jan 2015
that was refreshing, to see how they can hope for a future even though they're living a nightmare
Aug 20, 2015 9:43 AM

Jul 2007
Is it just me or from from Yuki and Megu-nee's talk after the Yuki's talk about the car implies that she is at least on some level aware of what is going on? I mean Megu-nee IS her creation and the way she phrased it ("no matter how small my presence is", etc) implies that Yuki is at least on some level aware of it - it was as if that whole scene was about her own conflict between what she knows is real and what she thinks is real. IT certainly coincides with Kurumi's talk last episode about how Yuki comes up with things they need when they need them.
It feels as if she is aware on some level that things she sees do not add up but clings to them because she fears to find out the truth about her world.

I wonder what that key is about and what will happen now. This was very reminiscent to a calm before the storm kind of episode.

5/5 so far.
Aug 20, 2015 9:49 AM

Jul 2014
Megunee;-;

Nice episode this week. I hope they get on track with the manga more these last few episode (but I feel like they won't). Also likes OP and ED changes.
アニメを愛してる| 僕の名前はクウハクです!|
Aug 20, 2015 9:52 AM

Jul 2014
Xenocrisi said:
Atram151 said:

Oh...
[spoiler]
The knife scene :D

OMG I forgot about that part. It would be great if they adapt it, but they probably will just move on without it.
アニメを愛してる| 僕の名前はクウハクです!|
Aug 20, 2015 9:58 AM
Jun 2010
Xenocrisi said:

Aug 20, 2015 10:13 AM

Apr 2015
I expected a greater portrayal of Yuki's faltering on Megu-nee, but I guess it's still too early. Releasing the letters on the pigeon was also pretty nice. A more bittersweet theme for this episode.
Aug 20, 2015 10:18 AM

Jan 2015
Incubusknight said:

As a manga reader I can't wait for next week where we'll get to see what that key unlocks. >:)

I don't remember, what did the key unlock?

Usomochi said:
Xenocrisi said:

Oh no.. I prefer
[spoiler]
That she gets infected by zombie-nee :/
Aug 20, 2015 10:23 AM

Apr 2010
I just wonder if they will do the good parts from the manga in these last couple of episodes.
Pretty much the things i have been waiting for.
Since till now they doesn't seem to be an indication it's going to happen.
Aug 20, 2015 10:30 AM

Oct 2010
Xenocrisi said:
Incubusknight said:

I don't remember, what did the key unlock?

Aug 20, 2015 10:32 AM

Mar 2015
Xenocrisi said:

I bet they won't skip Megu-nee's scene since that is a huge part of Rii's character development.

[spoiler] I think the key will be the start of a new arc because it might be the key to the storage where the medicine to cure Kurumi will be.
Aug 20, 2015 10:34 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Calm episode, first half was strong.

Getting worried though by the posts here, we gonna skip important things?
Aug 20, 2015 10:36 AM
Jul 2018
Let's hope the balloons can deliver those letters safely and bring some hopes for the girls.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Male Characters?

HiImJay7 - Sep 15, 2015

32 by Fernando-Senpai »»
Jul 16, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2015

322 by MrList »»
Jul 5, 8:44 PM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2015

235 by MrList »»
Jun 26, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2015

329 by MrList »»
Jun 23, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2015

290 by MrList »»
Jun 21, 12:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.