Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 3, 2014 9:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
LOL, poor Funabori. She never gets a break, does she?

Kenji's little sister Noe kinda bugs me though. She acts a bit bratty. In a way, she reminds me of Kenji. Lol, they even mentioned it with the spiky hair and all with the attitude. Ah, her interactions with Roka was amusing to say the least. I also find that her submissive acts towards Takao to be kinda funny.
Mar 3, 2014 11:20 AM

Jan 2014

Stark maybe watch at TV Tokyo chn 12 or at some websites which releases RAW ver.

LOL, THIS IS THE FUNNIEST EPISODE!! XD
Kazama's family blood are tsukkomi expert indeed. And Noe, I really like her, nice imouto we have here.

Every minutes I'm grinning or laughing. XD
Awesome episode!! :D :D
rodacMar 3, 2014 2:53 PM
Mar 3, 2014 12:54 PM

Aug 2010
Hilarious episode XDXDXD

First part was Hilarious XD Siou has totally joined Kenji's group of idiots XD
And Ataru immediately in sync with him. Too M's getting along XD
How they got turned on after hearing that the bag is even more cramped XD

Poor Funabori how she was flustered where to hide it...scolding Kenji for telling her to throw the back and thinking about putting it in her skirt and finally at the end putting her head in winning the Cramped Championship. (In the manga it was TL'd Queen of Tightness XDXDXD) Funabori is too kawaii when blushing <3

Noe was so hilarious XD What an imouto <3 She definitely has Kenji's genes :D
Absolutely lol'd at her Tsukkomi nature and how they identified her from the hair, the faces they were making were so damn priceless XDXDXD And the info she gets from her friend Ogawa about how amazing they r is so lol

Sakura's smooth silky hair and her normal hair being bed hair was so hilarious XD
How they each asked her about how she likes their elements and her reaction to fire was lol. Also her reaction to Roka saying What's a cute little girl like u doing here XD

Noe's reaction to Takao saying she ordered Kenji to stand in the line cosplaying was so funny with how she was scared shitless of her thinking she can control her brother so easily XD Dat OPPAI GROPE XD Poor Noe, got sent flying. She was so cute when she was yelling Onii-chan!!! >.< And ofc "Suggoi Oppai" XD

Kenji's reaction to her telling him that she went to his club was so damn win XD
Dead eyes of apology to his sister. Even buying her the most expensive Ice cream out there XD

Third part was fun too...She's really scared of Takao a lot. Poor Takao just keeps making it worse XD
Noe's imagination of why Takao wants to take the bento and feed Kenji bugs while tied up was lololol
And how she was shouting "What do I do Onii-chan T_T" XD Chibi Roka was cute as usual and Takao thunder FTW :D
Also Dat BOUNCE POWER!!!!!!!!! The whole world felt it XD Lol'd so much at the father son combo feeling the Ki from all the way there XD

Finally Roka giving her bentou to Kenji and everyone imagining him as an onee-chan XD...I'd be interested to see Roka's imouto XD

I really wonder why they're not adapting Sakura's parts though T^T
They already made a cameo for Tama-chan (Twin-tail at the end of the ep) and her arc is after the water one. Sakura's water arc was so hilarious (Not saying Tama's wasn't but still...-.-). Hope they'll adapt it. I just don't get what they have against Sakura T_T She's awesome <3
Only complaint about this series :(
Mar 3, 2014 12:58 PM

Apr 2012
Starky must have a magic TV! Or thinking about it understands Japanese. Anyhoo a good episode that made me hungry. Spooky woman right at the end!
Mar 3, 2014 1:02 PM

Jan 2014
Well every site i found the episode was in only 14:28 minutes long......not sure why by the way i mean SUB i dont understand Japanese that much...But its funny until i got to 14:28 and got kinda sad.
Mar 3, 2014 1:18 PM
Apr 2013
Just lol man. This episode brought it and brought it and brought it.

Mar 3, 2014 1:19 PM

Jul 2013
Hilarious! This must have a second season. MUST.
LOL Ataru and Siou teaming up just to put his suitcase and Roka's bag over their head xD
Funabori getting flustered about where to hide it.. ends up putting it on her head LOL.
She's so damn cute <3
Noe, definitely Kenji's sister alright. Everyone's reaction when they touched her hair XD "Awesome boobs!"
Found out how bouncy those boobs of hers (Takao) are, when Roka pushes Kenji's bento onto Takao lol. That was crazy. Noe's real scared of her.
Lmao everyone imagining Kenji as a big sister lolol

Silver-haired girl makes an appearance!
SandyBoiMar 3, 2014 1:23 PM
Mar 3, 2014 1:29 PM

Jan 2014
SandyBoi said:
Hilarious! This must have a second season. MUST.
LOL Ataru and Siou teaming up just to put his suitcase and Roka's bag over their head xD
Funabori getting flustered about where to hide it.. ends up putting it on her head LOL.
She's so damn cute <3
Noe, definitely Kenji's sister alright. Everyone's reaction when they touched her hair XD "Awesome boobs!"
Found out how bouncy those boobs of hers (Takao) are, when Roka pushes Kenji's bento onto Takao lol. That was crazy. Noe's real scared of her.
Lmao everyone imagining Kenji as a big sister lolol

Silver-haired girl makes an appearance!

It will probably get a second season in like an year or two becouse not much story is left when this anime ends (im talking from the manga perspektive if theres a novel please say something)
Mar 3, 2014 1:41 PM

Dec 2013
With the way that Noe acts she might as well be Kenji's twin, but I was very entertained by Noe. So now we have another person being introduced next episode it seems. I really do love this anime but there is way too many characters here. I really hope we don't have to wait too long for season two so we can start getting some good character progression.

In other news: Sakura is still a supporting character damn it!
Mar 3, 2014 1:45 PM
May 2013
New mini roka was cute as was noe
Mar 3, 2014 1:53 PM
Mar 2014
Roka: What do you like?
Noe: Ice Cream
Roka: Your a ice type !

lol this anime is hilarious.
Mar 3, 2014 2:06 PM

Jun 2013
Awesome episode.Can't wait for next one.
Mar 3, 2014 2:13 PM

Dec 2012
Funabori getting confused on what to do with Kazama's bag xD.

Imouto Episode! Yay! Looks like their spiky hair is genetic. Roka still kawaii while reenacting the Fire Archer spell.

Takao Thunder!
Mar 3, 2014 2:15 PM
Mar 2012
Oh god, that boobie bentou missile XD
Mar 3, 2014 2:34 PM

Aug 2010
Loved this episode. Nearly suffocated when that bento-boob-shot happened. So strong, even the side characters on hawaii felt it. The Tsundere Heavy Cruiser's Main Gun is even more powafuru than expected. Also, Kenji's sister is cute (and how she totally misunderstands Takao XD)
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Mar 3, 2014 2:51 PM

Nov 2012
Masochist sure love bags and cramped spaces.

"Hide it somewhere hard for guys to touch." lol.

Funabori won,Cramped Champion XD.

Lol'd @ how they realized it was his sister because of the spiky hair.

Loved how Kenji immediately knew what the issue was when Noe mentioned she went to his club and bought her ice cream.

Takao's boobs sure are bouncy.Laughed @ all the misunderstanding between her and Noe too.

Hope this gets a second season once there's enough material.
YorusighMar 3, 2014 3:02 PM
Mar 3, 2014 2:57 PM
Jul 2013
That intro bit with Funabori was hilarious
Little sister's reactions... they are so alike!
That bentou boob-bounce projectile was epic, father and son characters are freeaking awesome xD

This anime always delivers, never fails.
Mar 3, 2014 2:58 PM

Jan 2011
Mod Note: Cleaned out a number of posts that asked for or provided locations to watch this episode. Remember that asking for or providing locations is against forum rules. There are sites that have the full episode up, but a number of streaming sites currently only have the first half of the episode.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 3, 2014 3:04 PM

Oct 2013
Takao is amazing. I meant her oppais
Mar 3, 2014 3:31 PM

May 2013
Them Takao's boobs lol. Kazama's sister is funny too. Wonder who that girl is at the end.
Mar 3, 2014 3:33 PM

May 2008
Takao's oppai GG and poor Kazama sister D:
Mar 3, 2014 3:42 PM

Apr 2012
This episode just kept bringing the laughs over and over.
Mar 3, 2014 3:51 PM

Jul 2010
TAKAO THUNDER~
Such a good episode, Kazama's imouto is just hilarious.Looks like next episode silver-haired girl will make an appearance! always wanted to know who is she while watching opening :D
When imouto said ''Bro, i went and checked out your club'' with that face, and then Kazama's made the same face i was dying XD its like they shared feelings.
Also:
-Son! did you feel that?!
-YES DAD, it came from Japan!

LMAO
Mar 3, 2014 3:59 PM

Oct 2011
LOL

Funabori and dat bag Hahhahahah

Kenji's IMouto XDDD

Poor Obentou : (

Ah a silver hair character next week!!!
Mar 3, 2014 4:01 PM

Jun 2009
VanishingKira said:

Hope this gets a second season once there's enough material.

In my opinion, there's already enough material to make another 12 episodes. Because the anime will probably end in the 36th chapter. As of today, 61 chapters were released in Japan, and with chapters that were skipped, it would be possible to make more episodes. Let's hope that D-Frag! (whether the original mangá or the DVD/Blu-ray) sells well to make us believe on the possiblity of a second season.

I have mixed reactions about this episode. On one hand, yes, it was bloody hilarious. One of the best of the series. But in the other hand, I am very disappointed that they are going to skip the water tournament. And that was (in my opinion) one of the best arcs. That means that Sakura isn't going to have a proper episode and, probably, we won't gonna see anymore of Conecone-sensei, Noe and Takao's mom in this season. Unless there's an OVA...
Mar 3, 2014 4:15 PM

Oct 2013
Thats different ED, but the same song
Mar 3, 2014 4:22 PM

Oct 2012
This episode was just golden with so many funny moments one after the other, and imouto is too cute for her own good, getting scared of the amazing Takao. I feel like both Noe and Funabori have some tough times at school.
Mar 3, 2014 4:23 PM
Jan 2011
i'm not into "shipping"

but i want funabori to win in this harem race
Mar 3, 2014 4:24 PM

Jan 2014
Wow, the military needs to get onto this, the new weapon that will shape Earths very future...Takao's Boobs!!! She seriously cant get a break from this lol, loved this episode, 8/10. Also, side note: Roka's chibi form is kawaii !!!!!!!! :D
Mar 3, 2014 4:41 PM

Oct 2012
Dat boob-shot... Epic!

Anyway, who was that girl with mischievous smile in the end?
Mar 3, 2014 4:41 PM

Jan 2014
Oh man I lost it at the end there "Did you feel that my boy?" lol

Great episode and going strong as one of my favorite winter series.
Mar 3, 2014 4:55 PM

Jul 2013
the moment when Noe started to cry, 100% thought kazama gonna come in and say "You bastards, whoever made my sister cry is dead" in japanese. then he kills everyone on a mad rampage then the series is over. but nope, she just runs. Nibui. defenently reading the manga when this is over.
Just an anime fan, doing what an anime fan does
Mar 3, 2014 4:59 PM

Apr 2013
Oppai segui.

Noe is pretty cute. Love how all of her reactions are really similar to Kenji’s. She’s so afraid of Takao now lol.
Mar 3, 2014 5:30 PM
Apr 2013
It Looks like that they are skipping the water arc and going to Tama-chan's arc judging from the episode/ how many manga chapters it covers im guessing two episodes of 4-8 chapters of Tama-chan's arc. which means theres a slight chance we will get to See The Kenji Household and his Mother for the last episode. THIS IS A POSSIBILITY
Mar 3, 2014 5:31 PM

Sep 2013
"Kenguky" Lol is that a KFC parody/

Funabori's red and teary eyed face :O so cute!

Oh wow she put it on her head, damn she's cute.

"Cramped Champion" Nobody in their right mind would want that title :P

"The amazing boobies sent me flying!" I bet I will never hear that line again :p

The half card was funny.

The 'I'm not scary dance' will be a classic one day :3

Noe's imagination of Takao taking the lunch box was amazing.

I like Takao Thunder too ;) http://imgur.com/0JkFqr3

That 'reaction' was priceless.

Roka has a little sister too, I hope she shows up one of these episodes :D

This episode was freaking amazing!!!!!
Mar 3, 2014 5:32 PM

Dec 2012
Funabori, you are too kawaii :3

Loving the imouto already xD
Mar 3, 2014 6:41 PM

Aug 2012
I fucking died at Takoa's oppai sling shot.
Mar 3, 2014 6:50 PM

Jul 2013
I considerably like Funabori more now that I've realized she is voiced by Aki Toysoaki... I know, I'm a bad person

Takao boobs jokes, never gets old... Also we need more imouto-san from now on
Mar 3, 2014 6:51 PM

Jan 2014
And this episode is just as hilarious as the rest, except instead of listening to Kazama's rants, now we have her sister instead, kind of feels different when he is not ranting eh?

Anyway poor that sister, she got to know the crew on the worst way possible. And poor Takao too, despite everything she remains just as sweet, God I like her.
Mar 3, 2014 6:52 PM
Jul 2018
Noe's reactions were so much similar to her brother Kenji's.
Mar 3, 2014 7:00 PM
Oct 2012
BGMaxie said:
Anyway poor that sister, she got to know the crew on the worst way possible.

The part where the sister explained how Kazama didn't say a world but bought her the most expensive ice cream was truly great, said everything that could be said.

Sad to be missing out on the water race, but with only 3-4 episodes left and no promise of a season two, they made the right decision as to which arc to end the season with. Maybe at least there will be an OVA of it.
Mar 3, 2014 7:04 PM

May 2011
It must have took me at least 45 minutes minimum to finish this episode. I just couldn't let it go. ^^
Mar 3, 2014 7:15 PM

Aug 2012
Mar 3, 2014 7:33 PM

Mar 2012
This anime is just getting better and better each episode xD

AlexTheRiot said:
I fucking died at Takoa's oppai sling shot.

And here I thought the Zipper shot was deadly O.O
Mar 3, 2014 7:35 PM

Dec 2011
Hahaha. Put index finger in mouth and say, "You're boobs are amazing." LOLOL.

Also love the lifeless expression when Kazama learned that her sister visited the Game Club. He treated her to some Haagen Dazs. Hahaha.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2014 7:39 PM

Apr 2012
It's obvious they're siblings.

In episode 1, I felt bad for Kenji, having to be subjected to so much bullshit without a way out.

Now, I felt the same way for his sister.

And, of course - Tsukkomi.
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
Mar 3, 2014 8:35 PM

Jul 2013
It's not sugoi, it's SUNGGOI TAKAO!!!!

Aaaaaaaarrrgghhhh just as I thought, they skipped Sakura's story!!!! I'm happy we get to see Tama-chan but Sakura really has zero attention, does the director hate her so much T_T

I hope I'm wrong and we get to see Sakura on the spot light next week (since her story in the manga was actually sandwiched in between the two halves of this episode so maybe they joined this episode for continuity purpose).
Mar 3, 2014 9:10 PM
Jan 2014
Very good imouto time hell yeah
Mar 3, 2014 10:17 PM

Jun 2013
LMAO this anime keeps being funny every episode!

Funabori part was hilarious!
Noe is kinda just like her brother :)
"Gulp" was back too!
Mar 3, 2014 10:20 PM

Jan 2013
Best episode of D-Frag yet.
Please check my music out on SoundCloud! There's something for everyone.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » D-Frag! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2014

234 by WittyQunt »»
Aug 16, 7:53 AM

Poll: » Favorite One ?

lightning_angad7 - Mar 14

4 by Otakupervert890 »»
Mar 15, 1:58 AM

Poll: » D-Frag! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2014

231 by Forum »»
Mar 11, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Seriously, I want a sequel... XD

CrazyButNot4U - Feb 28

7 by Banedon »»
Feb 29, 5:07 AM

Poll: » D-Frag! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2014

96 by DirtBound »»
Aug 18, 2023 5:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.