Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2008 10:54 PM

Apr 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mytho has been doing nothing but belittling Kraehe the past few episodes. That's got to be taking a heavier toll on her by now.

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.
Sep 20, 2008 12:44 AM
Jul 2018
yeah... i some what feel sorry for her... even the monster raven's starting to belittle her.
that aside, i find the confession scene really cute! <3
Jun 24, 2009 4:13 PM

Jun 2008
wolfsrainXD said:

that aside, i find the confession scene really cute! <3

Agreed!

Wow, Hermia's even taller than Mytho :o

That part at the end was really funny even though I totally saw it coming. Fakir really is a tsundere. I really like the music in this episode
Jun 30, 2009 3:29 PM

Jan 2008
Haha "The pose of marriage!" XD Neko-sensei is adorable! Scary...but adorable xD

And Lysander was one handsome guy, eh? *cough* xD But I agree, the confession was really sweet. :3

Jul 6, 2009 6:38 PM

Nov 2007
haha I'm glad we all think alike because that confession scene was one of my favorite parts as well, very cute <3

Feb 7, 2010 2:43 PM

Oct 2009
I just have a feeling the guy in the library has an important role somewhere...
Sep 13, 2010 5:54 PM

Mar 2009
Cute episode. Haha, it was funny when Fakir just blew off Ahiru's fake love letter.
Jan 18, 2011 10:59 AM

Apr 2009
-Celestial- said:

His recurring appearances in several episodes piqued my curiosity too, maybe he knows what happened to the torn pages at the end of the books Fakir was reading?

happyhellhound said:
haha I'm glad we all think alike because that confession scene was one of my favorite parts as well, very cute <3

Same here! :D
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 16, 2011 9:59 PM

Apr 2011
-Celestial- said:
tofei said:
-Celestial- said:

His recurring appearances in several episodes piqued my curiosity too, maybe he knows what happened to the torn pages at the end of the books Fakir was reading?

happyhellhound said:

Same here! :D

THIS! ALL OF THIS!

I had that thought like 4 episodes back or so.
Aug 23, 2012 6:24 AM

May 2008
I really hope the plot picks up again soon. I can't stand any more pointless school hijinks/failed attempts to steal people's hearts.
Jul 15, 2013 9:12 PM
Aug 2011
I feel like the library guy every time I see Ezura. She gets on my nerves.

tainteddonut said:
Mytho has been doing nothing but belittling Kraehe the past few episodes. That's got to be taking a heavier toll on her by now.

Yeah, but I have no sympathy for Kraehe.
Jan 2, 2015 5:45 PM

Feb 2014
Looks like Mytho is not as easily controllable by Kraehe now that he has his pride back. But now I'm just wishing that the story progresses from being this "monster of the week" feeling.

Naww Lysandre made a statue for Hemilia (or whatever her name is)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2015 4:13 PM

Apr 2014
wow I'm pleasantly surprised. I was so sure that Mytho was going to pick Tutu but it was actually Rue. that makes me so happy because Tutu and Mytho had no chemistry whatsoever other than just friends. I really hope Fakir and Tutu end up together, I was 100% sure they wouldn't but now I'm not so sure.

I want happiness for Rue, hopefully Mytho doesn't go back on his word and chooses Tutu
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2016 9:11 AM

Jan 2013
Don't really see the point of Ahiru's friends writing a love letter to Fakir, even more so out of the blue just to fit in to the story. Oh well..

Hopefully the remaining episodes tie all the loose ends cause honestly the individual storylines were much better in the 1st half imho
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Jun 25, 2016 9:02 PM

Dec 2015
Mmm I wish the show would stop with the monster-of-the-week format (or Mytho's girl of the week :p?). Like, it's still pretty enjoyable but it's moving so freaking slowly.
Jan 5, 2017 6:47 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
So yeah, I stopped by specifically to say the confession was really cu...never mind.

Up until the last few episodes Myuuto has been mostly a non-entity - something the others were fighting over. But lately he's actually starting to get a little interesting.

Oh, and for what it's worth, from the beginning I didn't think Ahiru should be confessing her feelings to Myuuto - she needs to 'defy her fate'.
Jul 25, 2019 12:46 AM

Jul 2016
Okay, OKAY! THAT'S IT!!

Fakir x Akiru
Rue x Mytho

I WILL SCREAM IF IT DOESN'T HAPPEN JKLDJLKFJLKFJ

(Never thought I'd get so attached to a something titled "Princess Tutu")
Jul 31, 2019 10:01 AM

Jul 2016
The second last episode. Looks like the tale is about to end. Let us see what will happen now.
Nov 16, 2023 12:49 AM

Apr 2017
This episode seems to be the overall show, but on a smaller level. This episode flipped A Midsummer Night's Dream by Shakespeare. In the original, Hermia was the shortest girl in her school and Lysander had a temporary love spell put on him. In this one, Hermia is the tallest girl in school and Hermia was the one who had a temporary love spell put on her. Though the ending is overall the same. Hermia and Lysander end up married and live happily ever after.
Jun 25, 1:29 PM
Feb 2021
26 ep count. I'm crying a little bit 🥲 I'm not ready for this to end but it's been executed wonderfully so far 😭. The way Fakir described Rue's love for the prince, how no matter how she was hurt she never thought to stop loving, that was so beautiful 🥺💓 it really made me appreciate her character even more.

And wow Fakir's dedication! Stabbing his own hand to make sure Ahiru wouldn't be brought to a worse fate with "his" writing. And then running after her with Uzura♡. It seems like now he has more free will because of how easily he left the town. Speaking of Uzura, I really teared up when she kept holding onto/chasing after Ahiru before she left. It really felt like she's just a little kid.

The dance Fakir and Ahiru shared was lovely and I'm glad that they talked through why it's "okay" and even good for the story to end. And when he said that he would stay by her side forever 🥺😭😭 I love them! I really hope that they do get to be "together" in some form, even if that's just him being able to visit her at her pond. But I'm not going to hold my breath 😭 I'm so afraid he'll die.

I'm excited that we've seen Mytho's final prince form and I'm hoping that he will save poor Rue from the depths of despair (and her fake dad's tummy). I have high hopes for this ending♡.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Tutu Episode 3 Discussion

tainteddonut - Apr 3, 2008

26 by Seijatachiiii »»
Sep 12, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Princess Tutu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - Apr 2, 2008

57 by Seijatachiiii »»
Sep 11, 6:16 PM

Poll: » Princess Tutu Episode 38 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Awesmoe - Apr 3, 2008

146 by SleepingAsteria »»
Aug 21, 11:59 AM

Poll: » Princess Tutu Episode 24 Discussion

tainteddonut - May 1, 2008

13 by Fairytelly »»
Jun 23, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Princess Tutu Episode 23 Discussion

tainteddonut - May 1, 2008

17 by Fairytelly »»
Jun 23, 2:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.