Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Executioner and Her Way of Life
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2022 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
Looks like a deadly and risky mission taking place at a night party. To someone like Menou, this seems like another day in the office.

Episode is fine as it gave me an eerie like vibe.
May 27, 2022 10:04 AM

Feb 2019
Shokei shoujo fridays. My fave day of the week

So things aren’t going how akari’s previous loops have gone. I wonder what’s led to the change?

The ashuna menou fight was really cool, just shows the power gap between Menou and Ashuna that she was able to not even go all out and still win. The princess and momo will have more to bond over now lol. Speaking of momo, her bashing that dude’s head into the ground was brutal lmao.

Really cool to see Akari use her powers by freezing the nobles, just shows how strong she really is despite the helpless damsel in distress vibe she likes to give off. Another really good set up episode, looking forward to seeing Akari storm the castle next week!
Marinate1016May 27, 2022 10:09 AM
May 27, 2022 10:06 AM

Feb 2020
Nice action scenes. Menou vs. Ashuna was really cool. Also, Momo was a badass again. I felt sorry for that guy, haha.

I hope she recovers soon. That poison trap was really nasty. Poor Momo. :<

Things with Akari are getting even more interesting.

That pout face. <3

SerafosMar 13, 4:13 AM
May 27, 2022 10:48 AM

Jul 2017
All the actors have gathered in the central space of the Fourth's head Manon Libelle's evening ball, and Akari stands out in the most flattering way possible, which is counterintuitive to Menou's mission to snuff out the manufactured monstrine drug and the head person herself being responsible for the whole fiasco.

Menou and Princess Ashuna's first meeting and fight while the fearless Momo infiltrating the palace with her badass personality, it's intense action with stakes, that Akari unknowingly triggered her Pure Concept of Time as usual, but this time, she has reason to believe that her loops are not happening the way that she anticipated.

Akari clearly knows the danger from Manon consciously asking her because she has the power to change the world, and the Iron Maiden torture device being the tool used to produce monstrine that's planned very well when Momo tried to save the child, to only be caught in Manon's trap of explosion with extra poisonous spikes.

Momo's sacrifice for the greater good for Menou to track the lost Akari in the Libelle Castle full of Fourth members, and with Menou requesting the Faust via Pastor Sicilia to help out with the help from the Order of Knights (that's something unlike Flare) and Akari going straight to the source herself, I'd lie to not say that this is really refreshing and interesting for a "Isekai"-imposed fantasy.
May 27, 2022 1:51 PM

May 2021
The princess is getting a bit annoying at this point. She feels more like a plot device that is brought in whenever an obstacle is required. I hope they give us some of her motivations, even if its the bare minimum.

A good thing things are shaking up for Akari. Was a bit eerie knowing she's the one who froze the Council of Fourths.

Also, I am just taking a guess, but I think Ashuna's mom might have been an otherworlder.

May 27, 2022 1:57 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
As always, the production quality is freaking solid. But what really gets me are the sound effects which are like fire-force-level eargasmic

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 27, 2022 3:03 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
I need to find the track that played when Menou "met" princess Ashuna. There's an instrument that stands out and its in the tip of my toungue but I just can't figure out what it is.

Good episode as well.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 27, 2022 3:10 PM

Aug 2021
Seeing Akari be the normal dumb one isn't bad but the one who traveled in previous worlds also has her own thing and has noticed the major changes, even then she acted on her own without Menou knowing anything, it's interesting.
May 27, 2022 5:18 PM

Jan 2021
So, Menou finally got out of the party to investigate, however Ashuna found her, and without wanting to give out her identity Menou hides her face and has no other option than to fight Ashuna. I actually like this battle, not only the animation was good, the soundtrack was also lit, and this is basically a battle of skill vs strenght, Ashuna is obviously stronger, but Menou's skills managed to outwit Ashuna and let her out of there.

Meanwhile with Akari we get to see that she returned again to her self with her memories of the other time loops, and she notices that this one is really different from the others where she had a little conversation with Manon. Poor Akari, her adventage of knowing the future won't work here anymore lol.

With Momo she singlehandedly got into the place where the Monstrine is produced, where she found the iron maiden with the little girl from before, however that was a trap that incapacitated Momo, we won't be seeing her in the next battles since shewill have to recover from the poison.

And last we see Akari finally doing something by herself going to visit Manon to get answers as to why everything is different from before. An awesome episode this week, animation was also on point, can't wait for the next one.
May 27, 2022 6:31 PM
Apr 2022
*dies from banger*
May 27, 2022 7:04 PM
Aug 2018
Manon's mom definitely was an otherworlder from Japan.
And I feel sorry for the present Akari. She became like that probably from saving/resurrecting Menou so many times while also occasionally getting killed by the very person she tried her best to save.
Kinda disappoint that the real Akari is not so broken after all.
May 27, 2022 10:08 PM

Jun 2021
Damn, Momo has no chill with the way she smashing that guy’s head.

And Menou is all about those setups & mixups. Love to see it.
May 27, 2022 10:41 PM
Nov 2019
This episode gave another insight on how using their memories results in corrosion or losing of their memories.
Personally I'm loving Momo the most and while the world building is fantastic the character and execution of story can't quite keep up with it.
Kinda explains how Mitsuki (the boy in 1st episode) became kinda twisted after using his power just once.

The episode was my favorite with action and sound tracks on point, the talk between Manon and Akari was kinda weird (on how Akari wasn't able to put 2+2 together at the moment).

The preview for the next episode looks very good as well,hope they go all out for the upcoming episodes.

If I had anything to complain about the about the overall story, I wish they had their own motives rather than just fawing over the other person.
Maybe that's why I can't stand Akari, fucking doofus
RepletteMay 27, 2022 10:44 PM
May 28, 2022 3:47 AM

Oct 2007
surprised that Manon is the daughter of an isekai'd person. Now it's answered why Flare killed her mother.

hmm, so the pure concept powers are not passed on to the offspring.

another surprise is how the mother was able to survive long enough to give birth. I guess The 4th were able to protect her that long? Or her power allowed her to fend off Flare long enough to allow birth?

also, It seems they are in another country now? The uniform of the soldiers are different color.

and lastly, I did not expect Ika Musume to be so brutal - Momo slamming the guy's face into the floor was a bit disturbing to watch. @_@
May 28, 2022 4:24 AM
Jul 2020
It was weird how little protection Manon had for the monstrine. Just one guard with a knife outside, and seemingly two others inside with etheric guns. Maybe there were more we didn't see, but for how easy it was for her to stroll about, I doubt that. Sure the iron maiden was trapped, but if Momo was prepared for it, or there was a whole squad on the job, then they probably could've continued the mission and destroy the whole place, and take the girl with them. Everyone is unprepared all the time.

Ashuna loving battles all the time is starting to wear off on me. Menou and her are both trying to infiltrate and then they decide to fight in the middle of a courtyard, with little reason. Of course you'd want to know who the other infiltrator is, but if you can't get it by any other means besides forcefully, you'd try to escape immediately. Menou didn't need to be there and fight her, she should've just went straight to Akari and try to escape.

Also, how can Ashuna be a princess and also a knight? I don't mind the idea of a princess training since childhood, but she wouldn't be a knight or part of an order like that.

I'm guessing there will be a backstory for Manon next episode, but she'll do something with the remaining monstrine. And/or the Pandemonium will somehow be involved.
May 28, 2022 6:46 AM

Oct 2016
Great episode! Damn it, unga bunga woman, so much for the infiltration lmao, but we wouldn't love Ashuna if she weren't like this. Ashuna vs Menou was great. Definitely experience/technique > strength.

Honestly, at first, I thought Momo was just gonna be an ok character, you know, just a Menou simp and all that. But damn, she's a Menou simp, but also more, she's great. I can understand you Ashuna.

So I guess the conditions for Akari's memories to unlock is if she's in danger or if Menou's in danger. It's really interesting to see her memories unlocked for this long and for her to take action herself. Maybe even eventually, she won't need to lock her memories.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't find Sicillia suspicious, but I can definitely say she's not suspicious anymore now. Can't wait for the next episode, just saw the preview as well, looks pretty hype.
May 28, 2022 7:21 AM

Oct 2007
forgot to say.. as a Genshin Impact player, I noticed that Menou was trying to swirl the pyro on Ashuna sword - and the "elemental reaction" is a pillar of fire explosion. lol
May 28, 2022 8:24 AM
Nov 2017
Now I'm looking forward to combat in next episode
May 28, 2022 10:28 AM

Jul 2015
Seeing a cool headed Akari is a nice change for once..

Momo sure got hurt pretty bad..
The antaganist feels a bit clichè but somehow feels like well thought off..

Next episode will be action packed episode..
May 28, 2022 8:13 PM

Oct 2015
I'm still crying over that kid in the iron maiden. Oh my word, the villainous nature of that woman is mindblowing. I hope she gets a gruesome death regardless of her motives.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

May 29, 2022 6:24 AM

Apr 2011
Liddo-kun said:
surprised that Manon is the daughter of an isekai'd person. Now it's answered why Flare killed her mother.

another surprise is how the mother was able to survive long enough to give birth. I guess The 4th were able to protect her that long? Or her power allowed her to fend off Flare long enough to allow birth?

maybe her Pure Concept was something related to the birth? I'd love if we find out what her PC was before the end of the arc
May 29, 2022 3:27 PM

Jan 2014
It looks like this time the "future" Akari is gonna be with us a while longer and I am quite curious about what she is capable of.
May 29, 2022 3:30 PM

Jan 2014
Liddo-kun said:

also, It seems they are in another country now? The uniform of the soldiers are different color.

and lastly, I did not expect Ika Musume to be so brutal - Momo slamming the guy's face into the floor was a bit disturbing to watch. @_@

Also, she might have been already pregnant before she was summoned? And maybe her daughter actually has a pure concept but we don't know about it yet.
May 29, 2022 4:27 PM

Feb 2017
Liddo-kun said:

myb cuz the mother was just that good at hiding? its not like flare is omniscient or anything right?

Ika Musume lol

as long as Chizuru exists,
Ika Musume will always be just food,
I think Chizuru would also be able to subdue Momo with ease

flare is basically public enemy number 1, Im really curious about her backstory now
we only know that she HATES the lost ones, no less no more
May 29, 2022 4:37 PM

Feb 2017
vxnderground said:
Liddo-kun said:

maybe her Pure Concept was something related to the birth? I'd love if we find out what her PC was before the end of the arc

that sounds interesting,
based on what we heard from momo

pandemonium has the ability to make creatures (demon and angel) via imagination

so myb the mother could make herself pregnant by her imagination? is manon not just a regular human? myb that would explain the existence of the iron maiden loli
May 30, 2022 2:15 AM
Apr 2019
Akari: yeah Menou probably fine

Inside Akari: what the hell do you mean "she got to be okay" I better make sure!

that is a demonstration of true love and show the great character that Akari is going to become, unlike certain stupids boys

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
May 30, 2022 7:32 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Shit look at how Momo and the knight princess receive the same belly, but slightly different spot of the injury. Pairing much, eh? xd

So Manon is the daughter of the Lost One, but i still don't understand what the hell is pandemonium anyway since i first thought that the pandemonium was the place where the wall of fog at. But judging by the list of va at the end, it's actually the person? Maybe that's the child, but it's sure can be another false assumption, since i do have a lot of wrong take, especially with the way the story plot progressing. But at least its leading into something positive, like, i am still invested to see what'll Akari do when they talk alone there. So yea, let's see next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 30, 2022 2:54 PM

Oct 2007
vxnderground said:
Liddo-kun said:

Anlex said:
Liddo-kun said:

Also, she might have been already pregnant before she was summoned? And maybe her daughter actually has a pure concept but we don't know about it yet.

yeah, would be nice to know what Manon mother pure concept is.

after a rewatch, looks like they have a picture of Manon already a young girl with her mom and dad. So it means her mom survived a few more years after giving birth to her. Or maybe they were isekai'd together? Plenty of possibilities. Maybe it get's answered next episode.

sorry for late reply, I was very busy the past few days.

Lab_Rat_0978 said:
Liddo-kun said:

myb cuz the mother was just that good at hiding? its not like flare is omniscient or anything right?

here's some fanservice. :)

Liddo-kunMay 31, 2022 4:24 AM
May 31, 2022 1:48 PM

Feb 2017
Liddo-kun said:
vxnderground said:

Anlex said:

yeah, would be nice to know what Manon mother pure concept is.

after a rewatch, looks like they have a picture of Manon already a young girl with her mom and dad. So it means her mom survived a few more years after giving birth to her. Or maybe they were isekai'd together? Plenty of possibilities. Maybe it get's answered next episode.

sorry for late reply, I was very busy the past few days.

Lab_Rat_0978 said:

here's some fanservice. :)

they nerf akari's oppai

IRREDEEMABLE!!
Jun 10, 2022 4:40 AM

May 2020
Way too surprising to see Akari actually using her brain for once, but yeah that's due to the awakening of her pure concept. And please someone just punch that smug face of this new villain, please.
Jun 23, 2022 3:13 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
At least Akari doing something against the Nobles and Manon, the explosion on the Iron Maiden device is pure evil though and Momo had to take it all while Menou was fighting the princess but I just don't understand what's the princess' utility to be honest
Jun 25, 2022 4:17 AM

Jul 2015
Menou's comment sure is right on point of Akari having the brains of a 10-year old seeing how much she showed her presence during an infiltration mission. At least its interesting seeing her other side taking some action now.

Jun 25, 2022 8:26 AM

Feb 2021
Now Akari can control Her power more stable than before. But who knows what will happen if She lose the control :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 9, 2022 7:29 AM

Jan 2020
While I'm pretty okay with Akari, I do wish we could see more of her serious, in control, persona. Just seeing her ditzy state gets a little stale. The saving grace here is that she has more knowledge that she is letting on/knows herself. But, I feel like I'd like to see more of a balance between those two Akaris -- ironically we got a couple scenes this episode, including one with her commenting on how this time around is different than normal. Alright show, I see you.

It also seems like any battle that involves Ashuna is more interesting, compared to others. Where as the final battle with Orwell was kind of a let down, we actually saw some Etheric technique from Menou this time around, and I felt like, for the first time, I got a sense of why she is considered so powerful, and deadly.

Also, we finally are seeing Akari make use of her abilities. Looking at her current control of time, It'd be cool to see her use it in more offensive or defensive ways. Such as reversing the time on incoming attacks, or speeding up the time on her enemies organs so they deteriorate faster, ultimately leading to their death. That seems like an interesting concept for a time user, probably gotta write that one down.

Seems like this season might end on an interesting note after all.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Aug 28, 2022 7:25 PM
Jul 2018
I have suspicions, maybe Ms. Manon is actually a daughter of a Lost One!
Sep 27, 2022 8:28 AM
Jan 2022
Garbage episode like always
Jan 23, 2023 5:02 AM

Sep 2016
Finally, (future) Akari is doing stuff on her own again!
Dec 16, 2023 6:43 PM

Nov 2023
This was something else really on god for real
Apr 6, 12:42 PM
Jun 2012
Poison spikes from explody child sacrifices in my happy anime. 😢

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2022

130 by ggultra2764 »»
May 26, 6:57 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2022

326 by DeedleFake »»
May 25, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Who is your favorite character?

Shizuna - Apr 9

6 by R6exR6 »»
May 24, 6:46 AM

» Why do MAL not use the correct tags?

MathMols - Apr 10

7 by MathMols »»
Apr 13, 1:36 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2022

66 by waldy713 »»
Apr 5, 1:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.