Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen 3rd Season Episode 7 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2022 11:10 AM

Nov 2011
It seems Myne is really showing the case of responsibility in her role now to take care of the new baby. Unfortunately, the kid caught a type of fever.

I also kinda like Delia this season for her personality seems to have matured more, especially in these recent episodes.
May 23, 2022 11:26 AM
Sep 2015
An episode like this give so much depth to this isekai world, almost 3 seasons and Myne is still not enter noble school!
May 23, 2022 11:34 AM
Jul 2019
RIP to those people who assumed that Dirk had chicken pox
May 23, 2022 11:35 AM

Apr 2016
Well, it was a good run guys, but since the new kid is also a mini nuke just like our Myne, there really is only one thing left for us to do ... WE NEED TO EAT THE BABY! No, but seriously, i was expecting more with those dots on his face, i guess who needs a small brain of a modern century when you have ... magic.
May 23, 2022 11:59 AM

Feb 2019
I’m so happy to see how much Delia has grown since we first met her. Dirk was the best thing to happen for her growth. Love how her character arc has been written. The depth and world building in this series is among the best in LNs/anime.

Also glad I was wrong about Dirk potentially being poisoned last week. Him being a mini nuke is way better lol. Also gives Myne someone to be able to relate to. Another potential isekai’d person? Solid all around episode as usual.
Marinate1016May 23, 2022 12:09 PM
May 23, 2022 12:13 PM

May 2016
Man that was a dog shit episode. Delia and the baby is fucking annoying. Just get rid of him so we can be done with this crap.
May 23, 2022 12:15 PM

Dec 2015
Okay but how did she find out? That other gray robe clearly told her but he wasn’t able to hear anything.
May 23, 2022 12:26 PM
Oct 2016
Delia is already extremely attached to little Dirk. It was so sweet seeing how she wanted to look after and help him. Even braving her PTSD of being at the orphanage to save Dirk from falling. Delia has taken the big sister role seriously, probably more so than even she thought she would. Dirk having the devouring is a bad thing but at least its not a serious illness like those spots made me think of at the last episode cliffhanger. It clicked in my mind that Dirk had too much many once I thought about the fever on its own separate from the spots, because Main used to get fevers when her mana flaired up in the past. She knows exactly what it's like for Dirk, not at that young an age but still. Main very could well make a contract with Dirk soon once she gets adopted by Karstadt. That could be best case scenario for him, while Delia looks like she doesn't want to let her new little brother go.
May 23, 2022 12:27 PM
Jan 2009
Why do I imagine that Main will take in all the kids with mana and start a trombe farm while using orphan child labor to make picture books?
May 23, 2022 12:44 PM

Jun 2021
Damuel, when speaking to people with PTSD:

"Just get over it already, sheesh."
May 23, 2022 1:54 PM

Dec 2013
Gotta love how Ferdinand is always like "Myne, we really really, need you to get you adopted so she show can progress so make it quick" every chance he gets. Best case scenario would be a noble that decides to adopt both Delia and Dirk but considering how awful most or pretty much every noble has been so far, it is extremely unlikely.
May 23, 2022 1:56 PM
Mar 2019
This season is still inching along. Are we going to see the adoption this season? Also, now the baby has to survive years with the Devouring until Myne gets adopted, which seems quite cruel. Although she wants to stay with her family, she's simply delaying the inevitable. It's not like her life will change that much once she is adopted. She'll still be a priestess staying at the church. The only big immediate difference is that she will be safer, her family will be safer, and she can save the baby. Doesn't seem like there are any big negatives.

“We all have our time machines, don't we. Those that take us back are memories... And those that carry us forward, are dreams.”
― H.G. Wells, The Time Machine

May 23, 2022 2:29 PM

Jul 2017
Well, one would assume that Dirk has contracted chicken pox, but in this case, it's clear what Dirk has contracted instead that can't be shared.

Delia is given a hand at managing Dirk, and what a character development story it is, because Dirk is just like Main: a Devouring child. This easily alarms Main to notify Lutz and Ferdinand, and Dirk like Main, MUST get a contract to drain their mana, it's the only way possible if Dirk is to survive with his overabundance of mana. Things like goat's milk and tau fruits are just temporal solutions to keep Dirk well and alive.

Back to business, and the ink making process is going along smoothly...except when it's not with making sure that intended colours stay within different materials used. Of course, Gil and Lutz will not let Main have dips on it (such as the fixing/binding agent), and Delia is taking care of Dirk well and fine that shows her caring nature. It's only when Wilma took Kirk out for a walk to the orphanage that has Delia all concerned because of her past that she doesn't want to revisit again.

Dirk's adoption has to come sooner or later, and this'll inherently rage Delia anyways, so what to expect here.
May 23, 2022 2:48 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So Dirk has the same illness as Mine hmm, but nothing surprising that Delia is that angry if he's gonna get adopted
May 23, 2022 5:04 PM
Dec 2021
Bruh how did she find out? Is magic wiretapping tools a thing?
May 23, 2022 5:23 PM
Dec 2019
It seems like Dirk has the Devouring too. You can see how much Delia cares about Dirk in this episode which makes her a bit more likable than before.
May 23, 2022 5:43 PM

Dec 2007
In regards to that particular grey robe i checked out his wiki page and was pleasantly surprised at what i read
May 23, 2022 5:45 PM

Mar 2014
So it was actually symptoms of the Devouring. "Ominous Developments" next week, plus the cliffhanger this week, I think some dark loose threads are going to start coming together for the season finale...

And we got some neat trivia in the post-credits short. Myne "condensed" her mana, which is why she has so much, and it's a technique they teach at the Royal Academy...
May 23, 2022 7:04 PM
Aug 2018
[quote=evilchris message=66439761]In regards to that particular grey robe i checked out his wiki page and was pleasantly surprised at what i read [
evilchris said:
In regards to that particular grey robe i checked out his wiki page and was pleasantly surprised at what i read

Didn't see that coming. I need to stop reading spoilers
May 23, 2022 7:35 PM

May 2012
Hylianticipated said:
Okay but how did she find out? That other gray robe clearly told her but he wasn’t able to hear anything.

Arno only told her about the adoption because he was specifically sent to update Myne, through her attendants, on Ferdinand's search for someone to adopt Dirk.
Vysarine said:
And we got some neat trivia in the post-credits short. Myne "condensed" her mana, which is why she has so much, and it's a technique they teach at the Royal Academy...

In the light novel we're given a bit more info on it too. Myne has a few factors leading to her very high mana capacity. The first is that she started compressing her mana around the age of 5 instead of 10, which is when the Royal Academy teaches mana compression. (This is very important because the higher your capacity is as you grow, the faster your capacity will grow.) The next is that due to her memories as Urano, she has a significantly more focused will than a normal child her age and willpower is one of two important factors in mana compression. (The other being the ability to clearly visualize the compression process.) And then on top of all of this, the fact that she's spent so much of her life with her mana capacity basically completely full up only caused her capacity to grow at a far more rapid rate than nobles would normally experience. Like Frieda, nobles normally use magic tools to drain their mana so it doesn't reach a dangerous level, the byproduct of this is that your capacity is some kind of physical vessel inside your body. It not only grows with your body as you mature but the more full your capacity is and the greater your total capacity, the quicker it grows. (For the record, none of this is actually a spoiler. While it wasn't explained quite as clearly and concisely as I did here, this was something that was addressed better in the light novel than in the anime.)
May 23, 2022 10:56 PM
Dec 2021
chen52808 said:
Why do I imagine that Main will take in all the kids with mana and start a trombe farm while using orphan child labor to make picture books?

That's what would have happened if not for Ferdinand, haha.
May 23, 2022 11:01 PM
Dec 2021
evilchris said:

May 23, 2022 11:27 PM

May 2020
Should've anticipated this coming, that child suffering from the same devouring Myne does too. And well it all circles around nobles in the end, nothing surprising his adoption came out as a conclusion.

Also it seems like someone passed away a secret they weren't supposed to.
May 24, 2022 5:50 AM

Mar 2013
This episode is so bittersweet. >_<
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
May 24, 2022 8:18 AM

Feb 2021
Dirk is much stronger than Myne :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 24, 2022 8:29 AM

Aug 2010
phantomfandom said:
An episode like this give so much depth to this isekai world, almost 3 seasons and Myne is still not enter noble school!

and it will take few more seasons ... to cover the whole 5 LN Volumes of Part 3. as she does not start RA until part 4 in the LN. a lot to happens in between ...

>Quotes from AoB <
There is again! The ultimate technique: "It's all his fault, not mine!"
Goddess, High Bishop, you sure are popular!
γΎγ‚“γŒ きけん      γ‚€γŒγ -> Manga wa kikenjyanai, kedo mugaku desu.
ζΌ«η”»γ―ε±ι™Ίγ˜γ‚ƒγͺい、けど焑学です。
-> Manga isn't dangerous, but ignorance it is.
Benno frowned as I finished listing off all the reasons why I didn't want to give the books leather covers.
May 24, 2022 8:33 AM

Aug 2010
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
Man that was a dog shit episode. Delia and the baby is fucking annoying. Just get rid of him so we can be done with this crap.

but as you said, "This Crap" is necessary as a seed to future developments in the main plot ... 😊 good

>Quotes from AoB <
Benno frowned as I finished listing off all the reasons why I didn't want to give the books leather covers.
May 24, 2022 10:12 AM

May 2016
shiger said:
Kayle_x_Morgana said:

but as you said, "This Crap" is necessary as a seed to future developments in the main plot ... 😊 good

Yeah so let's get on with it asap. Little kids annoy the shit out of me. Including mynes voice
May 25, 2022 1:54 AM
Jan 2021
Great episode yet no wonder it remains one of my favourite isekai
May 25, 2022 6:49 AM

Nov 2010
Saying only results matter, Myne rejected the proposal to investigate the cause of changing color, again. Apparently she lacks research mind.
May 27, 2022 4:58 PM

Aug 2010
evilchris said:

Well, if that where ...

Just re-reading the Volume 1 of Part 2... which still beginning of Season 2 ... and enjoying the part haven’t adapted the most after having both, read the Light novel, the manga, and watched the anime.

I do not think I'll get bored of re-reading this series for several times 🫒 πŸ™ƒ

>Quotes from AoB <
May 28, 2022 10:17 AM

Dec 2007
shiger said:
evilchris said:

Well, if that where ...

Just re-reading the Volume 1 of Part 2... which still beginning of Season 2 ... and enjoying the part haven’t adapted the most after having both, read the Light novel, the manga, and watched the anime.

I do not think I'll get bored of re-reading this series for several times 🫒 πŸ™ƒ

I will admit that i do not actually know. Again i just read the wiki and was happy to see it. Granted it was not over that particular issue.

How is the ln compared to your typical action isekai , the only non action ln ive delved into is spice and wolf and after vol 4 i kinda just can't keep my motivation to go any farther.
evilchrisMay 28, 2022 10:23 AM
May 29, 2022 11:19 PM

May 2019
It's only me that Ferdinand pretty much slaped on Myne's face:

"SEE? EVERYTHING WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU JUST ACEPTED TO BE ADOPTED!"

And it does not means that Nobles are forbidden to go to the common city. She wouldnt be 100% away of her family, in special because she has a lot of privileges.
May 30, 2022 2:15 AM

Aug 2010
Rob7 said:
. She wouldn’t be 100% away of her family, in special because she has a lot of privileges.

not necessarily , as it show in (the OVA, ep 14.5 part 1, when investigating Main) & also in season two, when Fran & Gil, go to the lower city accompanying her, it stench too much for Nobles. That is the mayor cause they avoid the lower city.

Apart, in the LC, the populations is large than the Noble in more or less the same land space.
in the other hand, yes, Noble point of view of "commoners" are very poor.

>Quotes from AoB <
Jun 6, 2022 7:21 PM
Jan 2021
Amazing episode! Goddamn
Jun 9, 2022 12:09 AM

Apr 2009
If that old fat fart find out about this he'll get that baby and auction him to the highest noble bids he can find or else milk off his mana dry.

Ah yes our Miss-Know-It-All does not know it everything, thanks the Gods for that!

So who said anything to Ferdinand's attendant? He wasn't around and they were doing magic telepathy thing about the adoption, Ferdinand most improbably didn't tell him of all people, did he put two and two together with the magic circlet they brought along to test Dirk's mana?

You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jun 18, 2022 12:57 AM

Jul 2015
Wooooah, that baby’s laugh freaked me out lol. The response was a little… Almost made me think he was reincarnated. But.. if he was, the speed of his progression would make sense. Though I literally have no proof just one possible clue idk.
Jun 28, 2022 4:15 AM

Aug 2018
Well, Heidi, if you have any ideas, how you'd be able to look into "why/how" colors become one or other ones.. I'd like to listen to your plan or idea.. ;P As I don't know how would you be able to study this.. Interested about the way..
Jun 28, 2022 5:26 AM

Sep 2018
It's too short, only three episodes left? I'm just left wanting more progression in the story, but I love the slow pacing of the series.
Jun 30, 2022 10:02 PM
Oct 2019
this season isn't good. the worst season so far. and this episode was super boring. babies = cute, but this episode = dumb
Jul 18, 2022 10:22 AM

Jul 2015
Bit of a troublesome baby Dirk is but wholesome seeing to see Delia being so caring and protective of him.

Aug 25, 2022 11:11 AM
Mar 2016
It's not the main plot but I'm a little annoyed with myne's reaction at the the ink makers. She keeps saying that she doesn't want to investigate why the coloured inks react the way the do and that she only cares about the final result. However, if she investigated then she'd likely be able to create much more consistent ink. Plus she'd be able to build on what she knows so that if she wants to create new colours it may be easier.

For someone that likes books, she doesn't necessarily like knowledge :s
Oct 10, 2022 8:33 AM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
Myne's still being harsh on colors girl.
I think she should be treating her with a bit more humanity and respect. Too bad the child has the devouring but I think over time they'll think of something against it. It's quite admirable Delia is able to overcome her fear.
Dec 27, 2022 1:52 PM
πŸ₯Š CHAMPION πŸ₯Š

Apr 2016
The little Kirk is amazing and has a great power!!1 kekeke
Apr 30, 2023 6:23 AM

Dec 2012
I'm liking this change of pace for Delia. Stray from the path of the concubine and become a wholesome big sister.
Nov 28, 2023 7:37 PM

Dec 2020
Delia progress is nice.
But with everything set up the way it is, it might all just backfire depending what happens with Dirk
Feb 18, 3:54 PM
Oct 2018
decent show but hard to binge watch,but in small doses its enjoyable

More topics from this board

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2022

193 by dhell26 »»
Mar 29, 1:27 PM

» Unpopular Opinion

Animorphimagi - Jun 14, 2022

14 by KakaTamaki »»
Mar 26, 4:55 AM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen 3rd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2022

91 by Kvistis »»
Feb 29, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen 3rd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 9, 2022

55 by Kvistis »»
Feb 25, 9:29 PM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen 3rd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2022

60 by Kvistis »»
Feb 23, 11:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.