Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2021 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A rival store....hmm.

On another note, when it comes to elixirs and potions, Mina should be more careful. She accidentally took a sip of that and became infatuated with Reiji LOL. Annabelle too. It's scary how elixirs can change characters' feelings just like that.

I find it funny how Reiji had to deal with all that.
Jul 28, 2021 7:28 AM

Jul 2017
Well...squirrels are helpful creatures to give their nut offerings, but there's no use for the Kirio drugstore unless there are certain ingredients.

That said, a new rival shop that threatens the Rabbit Tavern, Rena and her dad's business would be finished. Reiji and Noela came at just the right opportune time to deliver these hard-to-find rare rokushou nuts that's worth a rare delicacy...only except that Noela's hunger consumed them all before they could do so.

Well, thank god for these squirrels for Reiji to do rokushou sauce, their version of Worcestershire sauce, and it's a treat for the eyes and mouth, but don't expect a Shokugeki with this one. Hah, the noble trying to negotiate with Reiji to sell the recipe, but it ain't happening so. Karma served with limited servings.

Hmm? The yandere Feris is back...and spoiling the BIG sauce that they hadn't had sex lols. So her requesting for Reiji to make an aphrodisiac with use on Zeral seems far-fetched, and questioning the guy in question, he doesn't really care for the life of him, everything's A-OK. Funnuly though, Mina and Annabelle drank the love potion...and I need not say that they're quite the attachment to Reiji, and antidotes are crucial. Not even Zeral can escape the effects lols, and you could say that the job is done.

A deadpan chuckle of an episode. Really enjoyed this one, so when can the Demon King show up?
Jul 28, 2021 7:41 AM

Jan 2021
Damn, what a level, now he even does business with a squirrel 😂
Pierre's frustrated face made my day c:

That took an unexpected turn, well, too bad nothing happened in the end, what it will be like to do it with a ghost ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )
Jul 28, 2021 7:50 AM
May 2021
This episode is amazing and kind of cool awesome
Jul 28, 2021 7:57 AM
Jul 2020
Honestly my favorite episode so far, I totally did not see the whole thing with the love potion happening but it had me rolling.
Jul 28, 2021 8:37 AM

Jun 2019
Listen you Squirrel, you would not be forgiven for what you did to Noela. But, I guess it's fine since you were poisoned. At least, you're alive. Also, Reiji saved that Rabbit Tavern. So, that's nice of him. Pierre lost. LOL, that turn of events with all the girls fawning over him. LMAO

It was an alright episode. Cutesy things happening in this show which is fine by all means.
Jul 28, 2021 9:10 AM

Aug 2020
"Poison-Be-Gone" Ah yes, another dragon quest or RPG name. They really had to name all RPG type like that.

Still, I guess he can make the lewd potion... R34 artist be writing more detail... Good to know his "potion" is that effective.

It's enough to turn a dude gay for you. Oh dear...

Jul 28, 2021 9:52 AM

Feb 2019
Show is gradually getting better, definitely not a world beater, but it is a pretty fun and cute show to watch. Love potion portion was hilarious. Looks like next week we’ll have a demon lord with an upset stomach lol
Jul 28, 2021 9:52 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The restaurant part with the help of the squirrel was actually quite interesting... the 2nd part with the horny potion was... eh, ridiculous I guess? xD still kinda fun, I'm more interested in the next episode, I can't wait to see the brother of the blond elve girl, he's the best character from this show.
Jul 28, 2021 10:11 AM

May 2018
Ah yes, the power of aphrodisiacs xD. Ghost girl is top tier waifu
Jul 28, 2021 10:51 AM

Apr 2011
Those nuts that the squirrel brought saved the rabbit restaurant.

2nd part is so hilarious because of that 'love' potion. Got me laughing when rich guy drank and got gae for Reiji. Forgot that Mina is a ghost girl.
Jul 28, 2021 10:51 AM

Apr 2018
Well, a squirrel fight but it ended up alright. Thanks to the squirrel they got a huge amount of nuts.

But the nuts saved the Tavern so case closed.

And finally, Feris is back. A bit crazy but she's cute for sure.
Pierre's face was just too GOOD. Everyone ended up drinking the elixer.

Alright episode.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 28, 2021 11:21 AM

Mar 2019
another good episode ...gives me konosuba vibes

Jul 28, 2021 11:34 AM

May 2021
What a nice squirrel! Great episode as usual. Mina drinking that potion and becoming completely into Reiji was really funny as well lol. Looking forward to the next episode.
AISHITERU...REM!
Jul 28, 2021 1:36 PM

May 2018
How incredibly weak do you have to be to make a noise like that and fall down to a knee from a small shoulder bump?
Jul 28, 2021 2:03 PM
Apr 2016
I don't get it... My bro here is jealous of the happy couple but when he gets the chance to have a threesome he desperately wants out of it...
Jul 28, 2021 4:13 PM

Feb 2017
JanPri said:
I don't get it... My bro here is jealous of the happy couple but when he gets the chance to have a threesome he desperately wants out of it...

The red chick suggesting a three way and the ghost saying yes to it had me rolling.

Guess it was a good thing Noela didn't drink the aphrodisiac too or he would have lost his virginity in an orgy.
Jul 28, 2021 4:26 PM
Apr 2021
That aphrodisiac was so good that even Zeral changes his sexual orientation. An awesome episode as usual, I loved it.
Jul 28, 2021 4:45 PM

Sep 2020
Feris returned! I'd have preferred to see her under the ED's influence instead of her soon to be husband...
Next time elf siblings?
Jul 28, 2021 5:54 PM
Jul 2018
that squirrel gave a lot of that fruit, which is interesting with that explanation that someone who had already prepared a dish like that had, plus another weird drink.
Jul 28, 2021 6:51 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Hella sauce and the damn emo drive drink. Drugging everyone with his unbeliavable recipe. Even a fuckin squirrel gave a hands to help him. Oh wow. It should've been more good if the squirrel can transformed like Noel too. But, oh well, its fine. That royal chef, tho, dying while eating too much sauce. They got me hard there. Pierre almost forgot about the story and made him dying. Then, the drama with him just over. Well.

Never expect this wholesome show had some wild side. Not even censoring the threesome word, like some show did. Because they might thought its just too wholesome that people think its not a real deal. Nice! Reiji, create more drugs to drug more girls!

Whats up with that end? Three episodes in a row, i guess. Just. Introduce. Yourself, ffs xd....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 28, 2021 7:00 PM

Jun 2021
Oh my god, did not expect this type of humor from this show

Part A was OK, nothing special. Part B is where all the fun is at. Starts with the psycho girl asking the pharmacist to make an aphrodisiac and then he makes the "ED" drink and the rest goes like an erotic doujin manga. This episode was great because I feel like they weren't reliant on Noela's cuteness. Instead, the other characters were funny and the overall jokes and humor were well executed.

Great episode, I'm totally hooked on this show.
Jul 28, 2021 8:29 PM
Apr 2021
This episode is to saving the restaurant making a special Sauce, I really Love it. and 2nd a medicine can make people Fall in Love. Dammit Mina you Nailed me again with your cute erotic face. 10/10 episode.
Jul 28, 2021 9:37 PM

Oct 2008
never gets old when he does the potion making scene muzic!
4/5.

Jul 28, 2021 10:28 PM

Oct 2016
Well then ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), I can say that this was my favorite episode so far lmao.

The first part was ok, Fernando definitely looks like a Pierre. The second part though was some degenerate fun, I actually hope those regrets and feelings of Mina is not just a one time thing and that they actually tackle them later seriously.
Jul 28, 2021 10:45 PM

Jan 2020
I wasn't expecting this series to have some more lewder stuff but this was pretty interesting.

I like this style of comedy that this episode took

Jul 30, 2021 11:58 AM

Nov 2013
the kids love to drink random potions without asking for permission haha
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jul 31, 2021 12:17 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
I don't mind this show but that wolfies woof is kind of annoying. I don't know why.
Also that damn "music and dance" when he's completing some kind of sh*t is annoying as holy hell.

Also I want that sauce he made. I love sauces.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Jul 31, 2021 10:42 PM

Jun 2020
L o l Mina’s kissy face ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎ She’s so cute!!!!!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Aug 1, 2021 12:52 AM

Dec 2015
JanPri said:

He wants a wholesome relationship with a girl, not just random sex
Aug 4, 2021 6:41 PM

Aug 2020
Well, Noela being hit by a nut made me a bit resentful xD

At least Reiji used the squirrels gift to create the sauce for a Shokugeki. The potion part was hilarious and unexpected.

Sep 10, 2021 6:38 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I hate it here. Why do they just drink stuff without knowing what it does? Like not even just a sip, they just straight up chug it. I'm scared of the next episode. I remember the manga chapter of it rubbed me the wrong way. We'll see how the anime goes about it.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Sep 23, 2021 9:04 AM

Jul 2015
Reiji is not only able to befriend werewolf Noela but now also squirrels, a true animal friend.

Spew out my landenflower tea seeing Reiji turn from drugstore owner to a harem mc because of the horny potion (shoutout to Noela).

Jan 10, 2023 10:22 AM

Sep 2012
Reiji created a fun potion lol 
Jan 10, 2023 10:24 AM

Sep 2012
antohachan said:
JanPri said:

He wants a wholesome relationship with a girl, not just random sex
some relationships start from random sex 

some ppl land in bed together before they start dating 
Jan 10, 2023 10:26 AM

Sep 2012
Swiggy said:
Why do they just drink stuff without knowing what it does? Like not even just a sip, they just straight up chug it. 
cause its more fun this way lol
Jan 10, 2023 12:42 PM

Dec 2015
Sugram22 said:

some relationships start from random sex 

some ppl land in bed together before they start dating 
In Japan, such behavior is not considered wholesome
Jan 20, 3:49 PM

Nov 2009
LOL

Haven't been "doing it"...

Girl could totally have just pushed Zeral dude down, she could probably do it judging by how much stamina she actually have.. previously girl barely slept and she still have the energy to chase Zeral around, LOL.

And ghost girl... "I feel really naughty" LOOOL, can you even segg ghosts?

Then wolf girl gave the captain girl the drink too.. LOOOL

And captain suggested 3P with Reiji... dude should have just gone with it, LOL. Especially since wolfy broke the antidote... (but instead of seggs, dude made more antidote...)

BTW... isn't this pretty much the "love potion" that noble girl wanted before?... LOL, I guess Reiji went back on his own words that he wouldn't make "love potions".
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2021

32 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2021

30 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 9:51 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2021

31 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2021

48 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 6:36 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2021

24 by wildhood »»
Jan 15, 5:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.