Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 12, 2020 5:33 PM

Aug 2015
A pretty funny episode at the beginning. Sad to see that some people still discriminate against others. Poor Nero getting attention she never got 500 years ago. Lol, the wizard king is still the same as ever.
Feb 13, 2020 3:35 AM

Oct 2016
Magic Parliament? And what have they done, pray tell, to be worthy of exacting judgement on those who fought? It doesn't look they partook in the defence of the kingdom. So, if anything, they should all rot in jail for high treason against the kingdom.
Feb 13, 2020 3:38 AM

Jan 2018
new arc begins!

why is the rting 7.13? I swear I saw it in 7.20 few days ago..
Feb 13, 2020 8:12 AM

Dec 2012
Secre is so fucking hot damn!

Feb 13, 2020 2:25 PM
Jan 2013
I loved it because it's realistic. Rich protect rich no matter what. They would kill an innocent child just to prove their point. It's extremely frustrating but it's realistic since even today corruption and power thirst is everywhere.
Feb 13, 2020 6:54 PM

Jan 2011
KR_P said:
ReaperCreeper said:
Bruh, just waving it off like that would be the real nonsense.

It's not waving it off.
Supposedly it's a choice between saving the Kingdom (by keeping the Magic Knights in action) or saving Asta by keeping quiet about Devils.
Why not save both? what is the downside to the Nobles and public not knowing about the Devil and just thinking that an extinct race used a Forbidden spell to control Magic Knights and get revenge on humans?
Elves get a nasty note added to their encyclopedia page and a Forbidden spell gets more forbidden?
Hell, I'd be happy if they put Paltry on trial for it and Vangeance on trial as his accomplice -The innocent Elves are already dead again and the Devil is also dead, Vengeance and Paltry are the only main participants 'getting away with it'.
That still sounds like a rather convenient way to more or less keep the status quo to me, and just blaming it all on the elves is counterproductive to the themes of acceptance this series pushes.
Feb 14, 2020 2:37 AM

May 2019
Damn, I really liked this ep. Damnatio's logic is true, even if he's twisted. I think I'll really like this upcoming arc

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Feb 14, 2020 1:08 PM

Mar 2019
why can't my bird turn into Nero, jk don't have a bird. But I still want a Nero
Feb 14, 2020 7:39 PM

Oct 2008
WOW! This episode feels too RUSHED!
5/5.

Wait!? What!? Really?!? This episode is 22 chapters behind the Manga? oh god! never expected that at all! i hope they DO take a break because they (staff) deserve it!
I hope this doesn't go Bleach route and let the future episodes be original content because weekly content of Manga obviously cannot complete with weekly airing of the Anime...DAMN! I HOPE NOT!
matias067Feb 14, 2020 7:44 PM

Feb 15, 2020 3:20 AM

Feb 2016
ReaperCreeper said:
KR_P said:

It's not waving it off.
Supposedly it's a choice between saving the Kingdom (by keeping the Magic Knights in action) or saving Asta by keeping quiet about Devils.
Why not save both? what is the downside to the Nobles and public not knowing about the Devil and just thinking that an extinct race used a Forbidden spell to control Magic Knights and get revenge on humans?
Elves get a nasty note added to their encyclopedia page and a Forbidden spell gets more forbidden?
Hell, I'd be happy if they put Paltry on trial for it and Vangeance on trial as his accomplice -The innocent Elves are already dead again and the Devil is also dead, Vengeance and Paltry are the only main participants 'getting away with it'.
That still sounds like a rather convenient way to more or less keep the status quo to me, and just blaming it all on the elves is counterproductive to the themes of acceptance this series pushes.

I agree that it is not in keeping with the 'Kumbaya' theme of the show but given (IIRC) that -Julius is alive, all the Magic Captains are alive, all the noted Royals/Nobles are alive; in fact I don't think any notable characters, not 'already dead' (like 1st Wiz King, elves) actually died.
So aren't they trying to keep the show's status quo more or less intact anyway?
I'm anime only; so I have no idea what's going to happen but if I were to guess -it will probably go a Naruto-ish/Eren-ish route...which would probably be kinda boring imo.
Feb 18, 2020 3:00 AM

Jan 2011
KR_P said:
ReaperCreeper said:

I agree that it is not in keeping with the 'Kumbaya' theme of the show but given (IIRC) that -Julius is alive, all the Magic Captains are alive, all the noted Royals/Nobles are alive; in fact I don't think any notable characters, not 'already dead' (like 1st Wiz King, elves) actually died.
I'm anime only; so I have no idea what's going to happen but if I were to guess -it will probably go a Naruto-ish/Eren-ish route...which would probably be kinda boring imo.
Aye, true enough, but at least it keeps with the theme. Personally I would have liked to see the Magic Knights that got possessed get accused of making it up as an excuse for a failed coup, but gotta scapegoat Asta instead.
Feb 19, 2020 6:53 PM

Feb 2016
ReaperCreeper said:
KR_P said:

Aye, true enough, but at least it keeps with the theme. Personally I would have liked to see the Magic Knights that got possessed get accused of making it up as an excuse for a failed coup, but gotta scapegoat Asta instead.

That would have been pretty cool -Golden Dawn could have been 'cleared' and returned to duty but would be outcasts and The Black Bulls would be heroes for saving the kingdom.
Could have been some interesting knock on effects from the role reversal -Alienated rich, powerful and entitled Royals/Nobles could cause a lot of problems; lol maybe even stir up and support a peasant revolt against the other Royals/Nobles -forcing The Knights (especially the 'moral' and commoner knights) and Julius to choose between being Knights and fighting people who are being oppressed.
Feb 23, 2020 6:48 PM

Jul 2013
Julius is such a genius. But what a coincidence, without Neros and the first wizard kings magic tool he would definitely be dead. I'm just glad he's still alive even if he's younger as Asta now haha.

Yami was absolute hilarious this episode. Julius and Asta were mainly his target :D

After all what happened it's true that Clover is very vulnerable for attacks from his neighboring countries. Juluis also knows about Astas devil, even if I didn't undertstood what he meant by Asta will die.

The magic parliament huh? Damnatio is pretty strong, but I don't like him. Asta is way to naive ost of the time. He's the perfect target to blame for everything what happened. I got pretty pissed when these magicians were firing their magic at Marie. And now with Asta in his demon form he has a big problem. Hopefully Julius and Yami can help him.

Feb 24, 2020 12:01 PM

Jan 2016
I was sooo mad at that ending,

all these nobles are pieces of shit omfg, and they know theyre making Asta take the fall because he's a peasant.

Absolute traaassssh, I want him to yeet that motherfucker into another dimension.

Poor Marie, they almost killed her too omfg.
Mar 1, 2020 5:50 PM
Mar 2014
It's getting real good!
Mar 1, 2020 7:03 PM

Jan 2013
of course Asta has the typical Shonen MC’s “too naive/stupid for his own good” trait that always backfires lol

judging by everyone’s comments, i really hope they pull a Fairy Tail route by taking break instead of going the BLEACH/Naruto route with fillers to catch up...then again its Pierrot we talking about
Mar 7, 2020 10:06 PM

Jan 2013
Wtf is happening in this world? None of the nobles deserve this, they don't do s*** and others have to fight for them and then they in 10 seconds decide that someone is guilty without even realizing that they were fighting for the good, wtf! I really hope this end soon.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 2, 2020 4:22 AM

May 2018
No! Not Marie! Gauche use your reflect refrain already!
Apr 18, 2020 7:24 PM
Jun 2012
Seriously what the f..k was that? That was extremely stupid. After all those good episodes what the flying f..k are they trying to pull?
May 22, 2020 12:22 PM

Mar 2019
Damn,didn't expect this outcome.Also ,you didn't need to go into black form to save her lol.You had enough time.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 13, 2020 10:58 PM

Mar 2014
The depths of depravity in those so-called "nobles" is just disgusting
Feb 15, 2021 11:23 AM

Mar 2016
It's intriguing how the magic item that Lumiere and Secre have developed allowed Julius to be revived yet it's also ironic how the same magic device whose purpose is for all to be able to use magic equally, is also the same magic device that stole the elves' magic for the royals to enjoy. This magic item is extremely powerful indeed, it should not just lay about in some random forest.

Now for the most annoying moment in the story so far, Asta's cour judgement...
Despite all his hard works, his achievements, the people that trusted him and the countless lives he has helped to save... The royals and nobles who cowers behind the castles' walls care not about a peasant who harbours a devil within his accursed grimoire. A truly unjust justice that only serves to dish out ultimate justice without caring for one's good deeds.

Also, Secre has spent the past 500 years trying to save these mofos with her prince and yet the first thing these guys did are to handcuff her and insult her for her use of forbidden magic which, mind you SAVED ALL YOUR STUPID DUMBASSES!

Apr 5, 2021 7:28 PM

Dec 2013
I can understand why they would want to use Asta as a scapegoat after everything that happened but trying to execute a child like that was too extreme.
Jun 20, 2021 1:14 AM

Jun 2020
Wait Julius is alive well I'll be damn good to have him back he kind of looks like Lumiere but it's him lol Yami and Vangeance got a little surprised

Julius appointed Asta and the others and it sure is surprising to see him back and young again I guess, I think this fits Julius quite much his personality is like a kid's and is already on Nero's "tail" asking what magic does she have, pretty cool she can switch forms that easy it might come in handy in battle

These guys are the worst the elves targeted the wrong people they should've just gone straight for these guys literally the worst of the worst, And the King + this Bah ha guy is the epitome of monkey+monkey=strong stupidity, Asta needs to calm his nerves in this situation and think for a second but these guys won't let him do they.
Jul 6, 2021 10:37 PM

Jan 2021
They could have gotten anybody who was turned into an elf as an example but they chose a child with no magic to defend themselves and no knowledge of anything that’s happening at this point the Nobles are worse than the demons
Jul 30, 2021 9:37 AM
Nov 2010
Julius assembled everyone to say that Asta is in trouble, and then apparently provided no plan to deal with the trouble. Asta falling for the trick of the person from the parlaiment (which appeared out of the same place as Julius' back up plan for his own life - the author's rear) was really dumb. The others that were around him allowed for it to happen, too. And I'm not really seeing why the magic knights would be harmed as such a large number of them fell under the elven influence, the loss to the country's strength would be immense if they dealt with them.

Stark700 said:
[b]Finral provided some comedy with that wacky personality of his.

Finral was not in this episode. Maybe you meant the hu-ha guy.
Aug 2, 2021 11:07 AM

Mar 2015
The appearance of little Julius was marred by this corrupt Magic Parliament. Hate em! Where were they when the city was getting destroyed?
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 29, 2021 1:52 AM

May 2010
Words can't describe how upset the parliament made me feel at the end of the episode.
Nov 14, 2021 4:59 AM

Jul 2015
Asta being judged in court after saving the country and perhaps the world is certainly not the development I expected. Damn those useless nobles and royalty.

Mar 5, 2022 7:52 PM
Jul 2018
Royals are fucked the worst of the worst kinds!
And what's with judge, his power is just too strong and he's an asshole. But I'm excited for the entry of ______ in next episode!
Mar 16, 2022 3:35 AM

Dec 2012
Lumiere's magic item.
William pledges to Julius again.
Asta and co. appear before William.
3 problems.
Julius only has 1 page.
lol at Julius wanting to know what magic Secre uses.
Or Asta dies?
A curse known as weg.
Secre changes into a bird.

I was going to say why didn't Yami speak up for Asta when he was asked for his testimony, but that wasn't in the manga. One of those cunt nobles said that Asta was a Magic Knight, but he was from the Black Bulls. Clearly the cunt nobles refuse to accept that the Black Bulls are the #2 ranking guild (#1 overall because they actually gained the most points due to being in the negatives) this past year. Asta reacted like I would once I saw Marie and they were going to kill her. Secre so fine, btw. With that said...

Let's dye this world
Even I can not grap this sword
All I need is getting strong
We can catch the game
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 19, 2022 9:10 PM
Oct 2020
Noooo Asta, it's a trap! It's like watching the stranded motorist walking up to the creepy abandoned house in a horror flick. Or the poor choices Geico ad where Leatherface shakes his head after the teens hide behind the chain saws. Poor choices indeed.

Asta protecting Marie in demon form- looking forward to the smackdown that's bound to ensue. I'm hoping that Secre will join in the melee. Given how things tend to work in BC I suspect someone else (or several someones) will show up. That's just a guess, tho. We'll see.

Secre looking away and then that smile unfolding in the ED. Y'all are killing me!

Jun 16, 2022 11:55 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I wonder if we'll get to know a little more about the demon residing within Asta through this trial, since putting the blame on him is the focus after all. That will probably be the greatest reveal for me: when all about Asta's demon is brought into the light. Whoever he is is nameless at the moment, but for now I think I'm just going to call him Sukuna lol

And yeah the production quality for this episode felt pretty clean, more solid than usual, and it's been pretty dang good lately. Not that there's any big action scenes, but our character models seemed to have been drawn even more consistently and with clear definition.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jul 23, 2022 4:11 PM

Aug 2008
Little Julius is so cute, I'm glad he survived.

Annoyed at the royals/nobles for this bs trial. Not as if Asta didn't just save everyone. Psh.
Sep 25, 2022 4:50 AM
Mar 2022
Jjbhgcbjjllnbybbjnb
Oct 11, 2022 8:48 PM
Jul 2021
before 110 or so it was really good, but the fillers after this point are unbearable
Oct 15, 2022 4:50 AM
Jul 2018
this episode is very good Julius being alive but not at his full power is frustrating his death was really impactful and I was thinking Yami was going to be next wizard king and already hate those evil nobles and royals so much the captains should do something about this
Nov 30, 2022 12:06 PM

Mar 2010
Politics will always be a shitfest, ah to think they saved these people lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 31, 2022 1:28 PM

Jan 2021
The nobles are as annoying and shit as ever but I feel like its completely pointless. I feel like this drama is being way too forced. I mean werent there like 1000s of witness directly and indirectly of the event that occurred. Its completely baseless to either blame Asta alone or to kill every other possesed soul including the nobles.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jun 20, 2023 3:02 PM
Apr 2023
fire ass episode frfr
Aug 8, 2023 8:44 PM
Aug 2023
I'm sorry, I just couldn't help but laugh as the tiny wizard king lectured William.

But hey, the device made by the first wizard king saved the life of the current wizard king!

Yami is as funny as ever! RIP Asta, we will remember you.

Omg, the kingdoms are each named after a suit of cards. How have I not realized that until now.

Wait, they have the 4 elves. Can't the magic parliament hold them accountable? Why punish Asta!

Gosh, Seke always ends up in the most amusing situations. Poor guy XD
New character! Interesting magic he's got there. Changing the scales on a battle? Oh, he's the reason Asta will be in trouble.

Of course Asta walks right into the trap. Wouldn't expect anything less.

Ah, the classic messed-up justice system. How will our idiot hero get out of this one?
Jan 5, 1:25 AM
Aug 2022
whaaaattt!! he survived too, buuulllshiiiitt!! why did you ruin a decent fight with this bs???

lameass parasite obito was revived by that one-eyed jerk tooo, buullshiiiittt!!! what was the point of all this arc?
Jan 21, 8:41 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to YukiHaruma
I loved it because it's realistic. Rich protect rich no matter what. They would kill an innocent child just to prove their point. It's extremely frustrating but it's realistic since even today corruption and power thirst is everywhere.
@YukiHaruma

Politics will always play out in all situations.
Feb 7, 10:23 PM
Jun 2022
Where Was This Duck When The Attack Happended , His Scale Magic Would Have Helped . But No No , He Is Now Here To Annoy Me.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What about Asta???

DexterDrubo - Today

9 by JerryRathore »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 43 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

24 by Jekkii1 »»
Jun 8, 3:00 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 107 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2019

58 by -PhiL- »»
Jun 3, 11:55 AM

» Blue Rose character

DarkEmperor69 - May 30

13 by Yeshaiah2015yesh »»
Jun 3, 8:22 AM

Poll: » Black Clover (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2017

245 by BredDoge »»
Jun 2, 12:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.