Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2018 7:31 AM

Oct 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So this is SatoJun episode... and it feel very much as his work. I wonder why it has to be sexy delinquent hamster and not cat, he usually has one or two weird ones in his shows. Still Harry going from despair to joy and all around was adorable.

I really like Hana as main character, she is typical pink full of energy and positivity but also thoughtful.
Saaya on the other side, is more typical but if preview is accurate, she also has a goofy side.

Also seems to have foreshadowing of fourth Precure along the road.

And after two episodes (and 2/3 of Precure in) I like what they are doing. Not going to crazy on physical fight and being lighter seems like a good choice, Kirakira was great because of this so maybe it will continue.
Feb 11, 2018 6:37 PM
Apr 2017
This is very angelic, especially since it centers around Saaya, the school angel!
Feb 12, 2018 12:15 PM

Jan 2018
more ikemen joining the show with Harry transforming, can't let the bad guys have all the ikemen

Saaya is truly angelic and motherly, Hana is full of energy, loved the cheer that she did for Saaya and the way Saaya took care of Hug-tan!
and the way Saaya blushed when Hana said she was cute!
another awesome episode

is it possible that Hug-tan was a precure from Harry's world and after her defeat she fled to Hana's world? at least that's my interpretation of the flashback
Feb 12, 2018 1:19 PM
Jul 2018
I like Saaya’s henshin a lot. Hana is still best girl, though. We’ll see about Homare next week, I suppose.
Feb 13, 2018 11:30 AM

Apr 2011
Dalek-baka said:
Also seems to have foreshadowing of fourth Precure along the road.

CharlesFrancis said:
is it possible that Hug-tan was a precure from Harry's world and after her defeat she fled to Hana's world? at least that's my interpretation of the flashback

I think Hugtan will be the fourth Precure as well. It makes sense since the villains were hunting Precure in the first episode and when Yell showed up they called her a new Precure. But time will tell.

Feb 13, 2018 2:10 PM

Oct 2011
vxnderground said:

I think Hugtan will be the fourth Precure as well. It makes sense since the villains were hunting Precure in the first episode and when Yell showed up they called her a new Precure. But time will tell.

There was that spoiler/toy where there were two more Precure - so one would be probably Hugtan and other... Yukari Tamura plays one of evil guys and being big name, it would be weird if she didn't turn out good at the end. In a classic Precure fashion.
Feb 13, 2018 5:32 PM

Nov 2009
I'd really wish I could watch this precure with my 10 and 6 years old sisters but this episode really makes it impossible, too much gender stereotypes concentrated. Thankfully, It was still a very enjoyable episode if you are grown up. Can't stop loving Hana, she's so cute!
Feb 13, 2018 6:13 PM

Jan 2018
Dalek-baka said:
vxnderground said:

There was that spoiler/toy where there were two more Precure - so one would be probably Hugtan and other... Yukari Tamura plays one of evil guys and being big name, it would be weird if she didn't turn out good at the end. In a classic Precure fashion.

So we'll be getting a 5 team precure this time. Love it when former enemies become allies through power of friendship! LovexSetsuna forever!

OVanBruce said:
I'd really wish I could watch this precure with my 10 and 6 years old sisters but this episode really makes it impossible, too much gender stereotypes concentrated. Thankfully, It was still a very enjoyable episode if you are grown up. Can't stop loving Hana, she's so cute!

i know what you mean but not sure if bringing politics to discussion is a good idea, it rarely ends well. and considering smaller size of western Precure fandom, i don't think it is a good idea to promote divisiveness. then again we all have guaranteed freedom of expression...and it's not my place to tell others what to do
Feb 14, 2018 8:16 AM

Sep 2013
Hana inspires Saaya and she becomes wisdom precure :)
Hamster is an ikemen and looks like hugtan is a precure that was defeated but sent back in time.
Feb 15, 2018 10:22 AM

Jul 2012
minna sama re-hello onegaishimasu

adverticing i ll be over those forums as soon as i start watching PC after a long 4 year pause watching Toei's PreCure series, omedetou for meee *weebs*

grooving
Don't wanna change the main topic here but what do you actually think about the mysterious 15-year PC's anniversasry ? I'm quite lost, im recovering from anti Mahou shoujos's starvation lol

And, refering to Hug tto I'm outta loving it, it seems to me as a mixture between HeartCatch with the lovely Suite's design of characters, that I love and made me come into this shows again. Lovva, ofc it's pretty obvious the director of Ojamajo Doremi's currently working here, but it's like it was announced with the creation of KiraKira à la mode the last year! www
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2018 2:53 PM

Oct 2011
fantajikyoui said:
Don't wanna change the main topic here but what do you actually think about the mysterious 15-year PC's anniversasry ? I'm quite lost, im recovering from anti Mahou shoujos's starvation lol
From what I've seen already they are going to have screenings of first three movies, some merchandise (which is rather tempting) and such. They do seem to focus on Cure Black and Cure White in those, so I've read some theories about them having a cameo in new series. I think it could be fun.
Feb 16, 2018 3:47 AM

Jul 2012
Dalek-baka said:
fantajikyoui said:
From what I've seen already they are going to have screenings of first three movies, some merchandise (which is rather tempting) and such. They do seem to focus on Cure Black and Cure White in those, so I've read some theories about them having a cameo in new series. I think it could be fun.

oooOoOo0Oo it would it surely would º3º

Would love to share comments or something in wherever group, if there's anyone anywhere, aw

Black and White my truly babes, those kind of 2008's feels, yeah. I've read abt the series too but dont seems like a Toeis current project, as many other season or anime fake issues were spread in other time, or at least thats what i remember, oh.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2018 8:41 PM

Nov 2012
I'm just so underwhelmed by this season so far. It has nothing that really stands out in art or story. Even the henshins feel like some of the most boring ones I've seen to date.
Feb 18, 2018 5:22 PM

Apr 2014
OVanBruce said:
I don't want to start an argument but as a man I can't comprehend or see what stereotypes were being presented in this episode.
Feb 19, 2018 3:39 AM

Oct 2007
Hana wants to be the solo precure so she get's all the attention? First time I heard a cure say that. Well, she changed her mind after spending time with Saaya.

Satisfied with the action. Oshimaeda!
Apr 22, 2018 4:33 PM

Jul 2015
I have a question (first time I watch a Precure anime), for what the classmates said at the start of the episode, they seem to know about the Precures, but are they common knowledge, or just a memory of the accident that happened on episode 1? If it's the first, what are they known for? Anyways...

Harry can become a hot guy lmao.

I really like Hana so far, I like this type of cheerful girls and her reactions are funny.

Saaya also had a good episode with the focus towards her.

Apr 27, 2018 7:21 PM

Nov 2011
Hana, you should really be glad you weren't allowed to be a solo Precure. The last one that tried that ended up being one of the most tragic characters in the whole franchise. That dream seemed like a very apt summary of how well it would work out. ^-^;

Anyway, I've decided I definitely don't care for the baby, but as far as appealing to the primary demographic in Japan I guess it makes sense, so whatever. I guess I can't expect Heartcatch type grittiness from every new Precure. Maybe we'll get something kind of like a mix between Fresh and Go! Princess? Hmm.

Oh, the transformation for Cure Ange is gorgeous. Better than Cure Yell's for sure.

Also, it's promising to see special attacks used outside stock footage this early. That gives more promise to fights down the road if Toei decides to amp things up.

MetaThPr4h said:
I have a question (first time I watch a Precure anime), for what the classmates said at the start of the episode, they seem to know about the Precures, but are they common knowledge, or just a memory of the accident that happened on episode 1? If it's the first, what are they known for? Anyways...

They apparently saw Cure Yell in their dazed state in the last episode.

The common human population generally doesn't know who Precure are prior to the start of any given iteration. Only select individuals and/or non-human/other-dimensional beings.
TripleSRankApr 27, 2018 8:06 PM
Apr 27, 2018 7:56 PM

Jul 2015
TripleSRank said:
They apparently saw Cure Yell in their dazed state in the last episode.

The common human population generally doesn't know who Precure are prior to the start of any given iteration. Only select individuals and/or non-human/other-dimensional beings.

I see, thanks a lot for the info!
Mar 19, 2020 3:03 AM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012
Lmao Hana asking Saaya to become a precure at the end. A bit late for that.

Harry's human form looks sick as hell. Awesome.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." ⛩️

Oct 29, 2022 10:55 PM

Feb 2013
so after the cheerleader, we get a nurse. And here I was thinking a la mode's basing the costumes on animals was weird
<-click
Dec 13, 2022 9:53 AM

Dec 2020
cute episode, harry transforming was pretty funny..out of everything he couldve transformed into lol. nice to see more saaya too

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 16 Discussion

Dalek-baka - May 20, 2018

26 by lambda-fairy »»
May 27, 11:38 PM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 1 Discussion

ichii_1 - Feb 3, 2018

42 by NG_Chloe »»
Jan 29, 6:12 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 49 Discussion

Dalek-baka - Jan 27, 2019

34 by Fuwa_san »»
Sep 28, 2023 12:09 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 37 Discussion

Dalek-baka - Oct 21, 2018

25 by Atsunome »»
May 24, 2023 2:11 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 36 Discussion

silverwalls - Oct 14, 2018

14 by Atsunome »»
May 24, 2023 1:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.