Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 24, 2016 10:04 PM

Feb 2014
This end made things pointless.
As an overall 4/10 series for me.

Rayla said:
That honestly was a crap ending that didn't solve anything... =_=
Seems pointless if Chinatsu lost all her memories, forcing Suzu to remake all of them...

Couldn't agree more.
Dec 24, 2016 11:16 PM

Jul 2013
Not as bad as I was expecting it to be. A happy ending is fine with me considering how depressing it got.

It must suck to be a male selector though, all four of them got erased from existence...
Dec 25, 2016 7:32 AM

Jun 2016
I didn't actually mind Chinatsu giving Suzuko her coin during the battle, only because I was expecting it to happen. Not so much the coin, but I felt like Chinatsu would do something to help Suzuko win the battle. I'm happy that they are friends again, even though it's a bittersweet ending.

That being said, the ending felt rushed and I don't feel like anything really got solved. I'm glad that we're getting another season, because I want to know more about the game and see if anyone will use their memories to wish for things to go back to normal.

I still find it funny that all of the guys who played Wixoss lost. This really is a girl's game lol.
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Dec 25, 2016 10:35 AM

May 2016
Nice anime, I enjoy it :)
Merry Christmas to all of you :D (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Dec 25, 2016 11:57 AM

Nov 2011
Had a lot of hope for this, really let me down.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 25, 2016 3:11 PM

Aug 2011
Very surprised at this show, I ended up liking it a lot more compared to the other Wixoss series. Loved the main characters and their Lrigs and I'm glad it's getting a sequel to explain things further.
Dec 25, 2016 3:24 PM

Apr 2011
with the bullshit skill known as Joker and the fact that he could coin bet Blind and Berserk gives a wide open field for our heroines to be equally OP with Requiem. There should be no excuse for any person or LRIG being able to use that kind of variation in coin skills.

Satomi gets his own special defeat where he becomes a dark static noise entity that dissipates in the Wixoss-verse. Carnival has taken over his body though, so perhaps she will continue the legacy.
Dec 26, 2016 12:13 AM

Oct 2008
oh really!? a happy ending!!??
Suzuko is a Champion! A natural born top-class singularity with it comes to WIXOSS battles!
Is that supposed to be a plot-hole or MC ass-pull? When some 3rd party spectator selector decides to let the player use the Coin bet of the spectator, she'll have more Coin usage than what the single game allows them to use or allow them to exceed the use?
So?....when will the two marry!? lol
what's-up with the last two frames? incited suddenly changed to "conflated" a signal for S2???!?
4/5.
7/10.

EDIT: OMG I just cheched MAL anime profile details...it really has S2!!!
Is his legit? cuz the MAL webpage doesn't have any info yet as of now...any website confirmation outside of MAL that could prove this?
matias067Dec 26, 2016 12:16 AM

Dec 26, 2016 12:15 AM

Dec 2012
So, the power of friendship really does win you battles. I find Suzuko to be a very likeable character with her headstrong and positive attitude. The ending is very bittersweet. Both Chinatsu and Suzuku got what they wanted but lost something else valuable too. I'll likely watch the next Selector series if there will be one.
allo
Dec 26, 2016 12:18 AM

Oct 2012
So Chinatsu lost her memories as a result of letting time run out.
Sort of a deus ex machina there with the usage of coin betting but still a fun fight all around.

So Piruluk is now chasing after Joker? She never catches a break huh.
Also, omg Iona and Akira made cameo appearances on the posters and board.

Is that a season 2 confirmation? Lostorage conflated WIXOSS? The naming connotation seems interesting enough if they carry on with the story. They could definitely connect the two series together. I'd love to see Ruuko and Tama back. Wondering if they'd all get pulled into another version of WIXOSS or something.
still sad that there was no Tama or Ruuko cameo

Decent watch, Chinatsu was overbearing at times but I still liked most of the drama. See you hopefully in Lostorage conflated WIXOSS.
gust11Dec 26, 2016 12:25 AM
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Dec 26, 2016 12:43 AM
Jan 2009
I quite liked the ending, though they didn't have much of an epilogue after Suzu's win. The end card suggests there'll be a sequel, however, so I don't have too much of an issue with that. I never expected "realism" or non-OP abilities in this series, so I suppose Chi-chan using her coin to give Suzu's LRIG a super-move is a fair counter to Carnival's totally OP abilities.

The show as a whole dragged somewhat in the middle, but it kept my interest. I liked seeing Suzu grow as a person over the course of the season, though Chinatsu's development didn't come until the last 2 or 3 episodes (RIP Shirai-kun). Looking forward to seeing what happens next season, whenever that is.
Pie is delicious.

Dec 26, 2016 2:07 AM

May 2014
The series was pretty solid as a whole, but quite inferior compared to its prequels. The middle part of this episode was a little rushed... but hey there's a sequel! Bittersweet ending reminded me of Gokukoku no Brynhildr...
8/10
Dec 26, 2016 9:52 AM

Nov 2013
What a climax, a really good battle with the multiple coin bets and the creative sues of them. I like the way the show used the coin bets, it works much better for a show even though that would be absolutely disgusting in an actual card game, so busted.

Anyway I saw that some pointed out the Aki poster but did anyway else also notice Inia's posters at the train station when Suzuko was with her father. I took a screenshot but I'm on my damn IPad, how the hell do I out this in, argh, whatever go watch that part again and you'll see what I mean.

I'd also like to mention that I don't see how they are going to do another second of the lostorage version of the game seeing as everything kinda ended, with selector they still had things in resolved and a lot of issues still going on so it made sence for there to be another season, i don't really see it here since they tied so much stuff off and made it a real happy ending, which by the way I don't really like.
LOL, your opinion is wrong!
Dec 26, 2016 10:16 AM

Jan 2015
This was one of worst ending I ever seen.
Multiple coin bets? Chinatsu giving her own coin?
Chinatsu after losing all coins lost only her memories and unlike EVERYONE ELSE isn't replaced by her LRIG...
Forced happy ending, the series would be better even if it would end with cliffhanger.

Maybe "Conflacted" will repair some of those mistakes, but wouldn't change that original series was much better.
4/10
Dec 26, 2016 8:33 PM
Feb 2013
Well that was terrible.
Dec 27, 2016 12:10 AM

Oct 2012
Omg Iona and Aki-Lucky <3
Dec 27, 2016 8:56 AM

Feb 2009
I don't understand the ending. Why would Chinatsu do that. Where's Hanna? So they're both out of the game forever then?

Dec 27, 2016 11:49 AM

Apr 2015
I liked this episode/season, but I'm confused on how nothing was explained or tied up. Satomi didn't create the games, so the games should still continue, but the show made it seem like everything ended? (Can the games even be stopped at this point?) I also feel like if Chinatsu can cop-out with just surviving the time limit and losing her memories, way more people should've done that. Sorai had no reason to disappear.

I think there's something to consider between losing all coins by battling and losing them through time limit. With the time limit, you lose your memories; how is that different from disappearing? I would think that they're both terrifying options.

The cameos from Akira and Iona were nice. I wish we could've had more cameos. I also wish Piruluk could've been more involved in the plot.
Dec 27, 2016 11:43 PM

May 2016
>pineapple aki-lucky
instant 10/10!!!

but seriously, for a moment there, i already forgot what i just watched, upon seeing mah waifu being adorable on the billboard xD

im glad the 2nd part seems to be confirmed, lots of things still remains unsolved
okiPotemkinDec 27, 2016 11:46 PM
Dec 28, 2016 2:48 PM
Jul 2014
Well, that went as expected. The games will continue and the second season will probably wrap them up.

A little confused why Chi-chan stopped battling and chose to wait it out, though. I guess if she fought a bit more then she ran the risk of losing and disappearing, but by waiting as it was she only had one memory to lose at the end... albeit her most important one. Looks like Suzu knew it was coming and is going to restart the friendship, though. I guess in a way it was a good thing for Chi-chan as she lost some of the baggage she was holding about the whole thing, although she'd mostly worked through that on her own, so it wasn't really necessary.
Dec 29, 2016 12:44 AM

Jun 2011
matias067 said:
oh really!? a happy ending!!??
Suzuko is a Champion! A natural born top-class singularity with it comes to WIXOSS battles!
Is that supposed to be a plot-hole or MC ass-pull? When some 3rd party spectator selector decides to let the player use the Coin bet of the spectator, she'll have more Coin usage than what the single game allows them to use or allow them to exceed the use?
So?....when will the two marry!? lol
what's-up with the last two frames? incited suddenly changed to "conflated" a signal for S2???!?
4/5.
7/10.

EDIT: OMG I just cheched MAL anime profile details...it really has S2!!!
Is his legit? cuz the MAL webpage doesn't have any info yet as of now...any website confirmation outside of MAL that could prove this?

I think its best to assume it will get a second season being that they want to follow the original WIXOSS series that goes by 2 seasons, instead of making it a 2 cour.
Dec 29, 2016 3:14 PM

Jul 2009
Final battle was pretty good. Joker is such a cool ability XD Though I guess Chinatsu giving Suzuko one of her coins to make a final ability was pretty much expected ... Iona and Aki-lucky cameos~ Seems kinda silly since "Chinatsu" (aka Mel) has to remake all her memories since she lost all her coins though >_< Oh well, looks like we'll be getting a second season though! :O Bookmaker's definitely still around, so hopefully we can get a better look at what happened. Also Carnival removed her mask too :P

Overall this show was enjoyable to watch with definitely an improvement on the pacing and art side, but I didn't really like any of the characters as I did in the original and I guess the story wasn't that great, though that may be because the original had some GREAT twists and turns. Music was all right but no Kanon :( Oh well, it was still decently fun to watch at least. 7/10
Jan 2, 2017 2:54 AM

Mar 2009
I don't know why, but all the rules for the game this season confused me. I didn't understand why Chinatsu's memories were gone until reading this thread. Overall, kind of an ehh season for Wixoss. The ending wasn't too great, either.
Jan 3, 2017 7:37 PM

Mar 2014
Suzuko just screwed the rules this episode with the whole combining coin bets thing. This ending makes me think there's going to be a sequel, but who knows. Not as good as the original Wixoss but I give it a 6/10.
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Jan 5, 2017 6:56 AM

Jul 2009
i enjoyed the ride that this wixoss series gave me, i think i liked the first one better due to in lostorage, i felt it very hard to get attached to the characters....suzuko and chinatsu felt so...forced i guess?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2017 1:48 PM

Dec 2013
Finally we got a full WIXOSS duel on WIXOSS (derp) and it was nice of course ignoring the Deus Ex Machina at the end it was nice. Sadly Satomi nor Suzu used Assassinate + Double Crush combo. :/

I'm still very salty that Shou died but looks like Donor is starting to get comfy in her new life that's good. Chinatsu got what she wanted in the beginning exactly when she doesn't want it anymore lol Ironic.

I want to see what they will do in the next season and I REALLY HOPE that Shou gets back he's the best character ;_; He needs to return, even if as a LRIG.

Satomi's faces are just priceless. Ah Hanna was okay too. And fuck Rio. She killed mah boy.

I would give a 6 but Shou is too pure so i'll give 7 for the episodes that focused on him.

waiting new season here

PS: AKI-LUCKY IS JUST SO CUTE.
Jan 15, 2017 4:53 AM

Sep 2010
-Abyss_Walker- said:
What really bothered me at the end is how Chinatsu opted to lose her memories of Suzuko by waiting it out just like what she wanted from the beginning. This raises the question of why go through all the effort of battling everyone when she could of just done that from the beginning, she wouldn't have caused people to die that way.
Maybe because she couldn't be certain which memories she'd lose with each coin turning black? She seems more twisted and more subservient to the bookmaker than necessary though.

Mormegil said:
I don't know why, but all the rules for the game this season confused me. I didn't understand why Chinatsu's memories were gone until reading this thread. Overall, kind of an ehh season for Wixoss. The ending wasn't too great, either.

I also think infected, spread and Peeping Analyze were a lot better at keeping the rules known (except when required to be hidden for story reasons) and consistent than lostorage. ...even if I wasn't watching closely enough, one inconsistency was Suzuko being surprised at what "disappear" meant, even after seemingly realizing what it meant several episodes earlier. I also found the coins to be too unpredictable, not even counting Chinatsu throwing Suzuko an extra coin from the spectator's box. o.o

The tone of the ending seems... too happy for what it is - unfinished. LRIGs are still occupying their selector's bodies, Carnival is still loose (although she seems less dangerous than Satomi), and Kiyoi / Piruluk is still trying to bring the game to an end. I think infected ended better, with mostly dark, nighttime scenes, although that relied mostly on shock value from Iona displacing Tama.
TakataJan 15, 2017 4:56 AM
Jan 15, 2017 5:21 AM

Feb 2016
Takata said:
...even if I wasn't watching closely enough, one inconsistency was Suzuko being surprised at what "disappear" meant, even after seemingly realizing what it meant several episodes earlier.

I think that might be a translation error.

Takata said:
I also found the coins to be too unpredictable, not even counting Chinatsu throwing Suzuko an extra coin from the spectator's box. o.o

Yeah, that asspull was pretty bad. The whole concept of the coins surely wasn't that bad of an idea, but I agree the execution and explanation of coin rules was lacking. We even learned about the 90-day limit from inbetween conversations and I feel it wasn't properly presented and a lot of people missed it at first, and even now it's kinda ambiguous.

Takata said:
The tone of the ending seems... too happy for what it is - unfinished. LRIGs are still occupying their selector's bodies, Carnival is still loose (although she seems less dangerous than Satomi), and Kiyoi / Piruluk is still trying to bring the game to an end.

It looks unfinished, but this is more of a 2 part series, and "Lostorage Conflated" will most likely continue the story from here. I hope they bring the old cast back together and finally explain the story properly, because so far we are getting only new questions with no answers for the whole Wixoss world..
Jan 15, 2017 10:19 AM

Feb 2007
Well... Certainly not up to the greatness of the originals, and certainly no real happy ending there. Especially seeing how, for now, many Selectors are still lost with LRIGs inhabiting their bodies. We can only hope the next season will bring a solution to this.
Jan 20, 2017 3:55 PM

Apr 2014
PhoenixRising88 said:
RaiseYourChicken said:
So I don't get it, don't LRIGs take the person's place when they lose the 5 coins? Why is Chinatsu still her but without the coin memories?

Or the LRIG only takes their place if they lose the coins by battling?

At the end of the 90 day time limit, if you still have gold on the coin, you can escape from the battles, but you have to lose some memories in order to do so.

Chinatsu still had a tiny bit of gold left on her coin at the end of the 90 day limit, so she was not taken over by her LRIG. Instead, she lost all of her memories related to the battles and Suzuko which were the memories that Chinatsu had the strongest attachment to and were the core of what made up Mel.

Then why she decided to disappear, if she could've just play some battles to earn 5 coints?
Katsu-kunJan 20, 2017 3:58 PM
Jan 27, 2017 10:19 AM

Jul 2009
Suzu was great! It was so cool seeing her beat the book maker!
But Chinatsu could have changed her wish, no? I mean, it was odd to give her amnesia after Suzu got so strong to protect her.
Jan 28, 2017 12:25 AM

Dec 2012
I hope the second season will continue the story, because this episode felt so rushed. I didn't have the same "Wow" effect that I felt after the end of Selector Infected WIXOSS.
The character of Chinatsu was too developed to forget all her memories like that. What was the goal to detail her life for so many episodes. I think they should have focused more on Suzu. Anyway, it was still a good anime, but not as good as the first Selector
Jan 28, 2017 9:38 AM

Dec 2012
Holy crap! Those WIXOSS card designs continue to amaze me. DAT ASS! DAT OPPAI WITH LEGS SPREAD EAGLE!

LMAO at the Honest spam.

Suzuko doing M&W type shit again. lol

Satomi has got to stop it with the Yugioh faces. He can't copy perfection.

Chinatsu copying a certain Yugioh character.

DAT JOKER ASS!

IONA AND AKI LUCKY!!!!

Satomi still out and about and Piriluk's there.

Selector series is better. Though, the LRIG's are definitely hotter in Lostorage. Best thing about Lostorage was that and the OP/ED songs.

Of course this was going to have a sequel.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 3, 2017 1:12 AM

Nov 2013
Cool battle between Suzuko and Kou. That Chinatsu could lend her her card was a bit sudden. But, power of friendship prevails in the end.

Chinatsu lost memories and both of them will have to make new memories. Suzuko choosing to remember Riru was nice.

Carneval took over and Piruluk is still on the hunt.

Overall a satisfying ending. Looking forward to Conflated.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Feb 3, 2017 1:18 AM

Nov 2013
Riveon said:
Chinatsu after losing all coins lost only her memories and unlike EVERYONE ELSE isn't replaced by her LRIG...

You'll only get replaced by the LRIG, if you lose all coins during a battle. If your coins run out because of the time limit, you only lose some memories.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Feb 3, 2017 7:33 AM

Feb 2016
By the way, the next preconstructed deck and booster pack in WIXOSS, planned for release on 26th April, contain "Conflated" in their names. Nothing has been said yet, but maybe we can get the anime continuation about that time?
Lostorage aired on 8th October, while the first Lostorage sets got released on 13th.

:)
Feb 9, 2017 11:03 AM

Sep 2016
so sad ending ;( but i loved it ;) 9/10
Sep 14, 2017 9:24 PM

Apr 2012
What in the world was that? This doesn't conclude anything! WIXOSS games are still a thing, and how does Chinatsu waiting for her memories to disappear after the time limit equate to 'treasuring the memories Suzuko protected'!? That's anything BUT treasuring them!

I'm glad theres going to be another season to this, because after Spread ended on such a strong note, I would be pissed if this was the new finale. Rules were broken, danger was disregarded, and again - you cant 'treasure' something you're letting disappear!

The fight was okay, but everything lost me the moment Chinatsu gave Suzuko her coin. It was bad enough she won the previous fight with zero Life Cloth, but now she gets outside aide to win? Infected/Spread may have been a kind of dull show overall, but at least it never spit on its own rules!

And then Suzuko makes a pointless wish to remember Riru even though she probably would have done that anyways instead of - oh, I don't know - doing ANYTHING to undo the damage done by the WIXOSS games! Even if they're just putting it off for the next season, there was a million better was to play this ending that would have let it feel like it actually accomplished something in the grand scheme of things.

As is it, I have no idea why I just wasted part of my day watching 6 episodes just to catch up to this failed "conclusion". I didn't like the Infected cliffhanger because it felt too much like just a half-way point, but at least it didn't pretend it was over the way this one just tried to.

And it's really disappointing, because in an overall sense, I was enjoying this season a fair bit more than Infected and Spread. but this ending is so terrible it brings the entire show down to a 4/10 simply due to the fact that ending it this way makes everything up until now completely and utterly POINTLESS!!!
FateHeroSep 14, 2017 9:31 PM
May 13, 2018 5:14 AM
Dec 2010
The battle with Satomi was pointless... they both had 4 coins. In fact she should have lost on purpouse. He would lose his LRIG and be much less dangerous. Losing is irrelevant to him.

FateHero said:

The fight was okay, but everything lost me the moment Chinatsu gave Suzuko her coin. It was bad enough she won the previous fight with zero Life Cloth, but now she gets outside aide to win? Infected/Spread may have been a kind of dull show overall, but at least it never spit on its own rules!

Yes, that was annoying. She cheated in most of the battles she won.

FateHero said:

And then Suzuko makes a pointless wish to remember Riru even though she probably would have done that anyways instead of - oh, I don't know - doing ANYTHING to undo the damage done by the WIXOSS games! Even if they're just putting it off for the next season, there was a million better was to play this ending that would have let it feel like it actually accomplished something in the grand scheme of things.

But the wish this time is limited to memories of the Selector. So it is basically useless.
Nov 15, 2018 12:18 AM

Feb 2013
Well that was thoroughly disappointing! The absence of Okada Mari's writing and especially character drama was very evident in this episode as well as the series in general, it was supremely flat. A mediocre (and probably generous) 5/10 from me.
AnaxieNov 15, 2018 1:35 PM
Oct 3, 2020 9:49 AM

Mar 2016
You know what? Madoka Magica x Yugioh was a COMPLETELY bad idea after all. Especially this edition. It was offensively and hilarious forced edge and drama. Obvious baddie served merely to make me physically mad and nothing significantly beneficial to the narrative direction itself.
Oct 3, 2020 9:52 AM

Mar 2016
You know what? Madoka Magica x Yugioh was a COMPLETELY bad idea after all. Especially this edition. It was offensively and hilarious forced edge and drama. Obvious baddie served merely to make me physically mad and nothing significantly beneficial to the narrative direction itself. What's worse? It contributed practically nothing to the previously established history of its prequels.
Feb 8, 2021 12:54 PM

Dec 2012
On its own, Incited was actually shaped up nicely. It took a markedly different direction & tone than its predecessors, but that worked out well for it by the end. In contrast to the steady supply of despair & agony, this season timed the darkest moments for maximum impact. While it certainly did bend the rules more, I also found it creative how the coin bet abilities could be used in various ways. It goes back to the theme that I've felt throughout the Wixoss series - that the battles themselves are less important than the feelings behind them that drive the characters to their goals.

8/10 & definitely looking forward to where Conflated goes from here.
Sep 15, 2021 6:34 AM

Feb 2014
That was a lot more wholesome than I was expecting o_o Although I guess Chinatsu lost all her memories so that makes it bittersweet. At least she's not a psycho though.

The last battle was really clever! I like how Suzuko used Honest on herself and Riru to stop herself from being Berserk and to trick Kou. Chinatsu using her coin at the end to intervene seemed kinda cheap, but I mean like...there's nothing in the rules that say onlooker selectors can't intervene (unless I missed something from before lol), so why not, especially if it's to screw over the crazy bad guy? I'm glad they beat him, that was really satisfying!

Overall while I liked this season, it really had some flaws that kinda got inn the way of enjoyment. Like for starters, the two main characters suck lmao. Suzuko didn't really seem to go through much development whatsoever (I'm gonna do my best for Chi-chan! Wait, Chi-chan hates me! So I'm gonna work). It's all about protecting her memories with Chinatsu, which of course are essential to her character, but it just really felt like the show was trying to make it seem like Suzuko grew and developed as a character, but at the end of the day, her ultimate goal is the same as it always has been. And then Chinatsu...wtf, she literally was crazy and terrible for most of the show. Like, she resented Suzuko because of all these pressures she brought upon herself. That's so toxic lmao. There was also the thing where their first battle got interrupted after they CLEARLY SHOW the world stops, like EVERY SINGLE TIME but...not that time I guess :/ But like besides these annoying parts, I liked the twists and turns and the drama that came with it. Not as good as the first two seasons, but I wouldn't call it bad. I'd give it around an 8/10

Akira easter egg in the end with that pineapple billboard!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2022 11:28 AM

Sep 2021
5/10 for me. This was worse than Selector Infected in terms of the plot, writing and characters. None of the characters seem to be interested in Wixoss nor do they seem to have fun playing it, other than one scene in this last episode where Suzu and Chii play Wixoss together. Sad that Chii decide to just stop battling rather than continue to fight in order to protect and retain her memories. It makes what she had done so far even more pointless; since she forgets about Suzu if all the coins turn black then she could have just waited things out instead of being the errand girl for Satomi.

None of the characters had the kind of synergy with their LRIG the way the main characters did in Selector Infected and Spread. Seems like next season brings back the main cast from the Selector series so that might be something worth looking forward to.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2016

40 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 10:53 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2016

45 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 10:24 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2016

45 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 7:59 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2016

30 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 6:47 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2016

62 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 15, 2021 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.