Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2016 7:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mm, I guess this fated battle between Homura and Chinatsu was going to happen again. Not really surprised at seeing it again. What did somewhat surprise me a bit is how far Chinatsu is fighting against Homura. Poor Homura..

Although at the same time, her LRIG expresses more human-like behavior in that fight. Looks like Chinatsu does retain a lot of her memories about Homura and regains more of her former self. Quite a predictable episode though imo although I guess the show did do kinda well at expressing Chinatsu's personal emotions.
Dec 16, 2016 11:18 AM

Nov 2012
chinatsu was saved through FRIENDSHIP.
next week is going to be suzu vs. satomi i suppose, should be interesting.
Dec 16, 2016 11:20 AM

Dec 2014
Here we are, Finally the episode where Chinatsu comes to her senses.

Glad to see Hanna finally moving forward after coming to terms with her brother's death.

The inevitable Chintasu vs Suzuko happens again, Was nice to see how Riru's actions to defend Suzuko's wishes and emotions finally helped Chinatsu realize her true feelings, My only question is how Riru was able to continue after all her life points went down, They clearly show all the light circles surrounding her dimming.
Most of the details in Chinatsu's monologue were already pointed out in earlier episodes, which is regarding the reason she wanted to delete her memories. However, this time she finally realized that she actually wanted to true friends with Suzuko. Liked how she finally asked for help. :)

The embrace between both of them after the match was really sweet.

Let's not forget the true hero in this incident, R.I.P Shou-chan , You were the real hero and a true martyr, I shall hope for a deus ex machina revival. XD

Meanwhile the scumbag Bookmaker begins his classic annoying intimidation.
Guess our finale is gonna be the fight against him, Suzuko has 4 coins now so if she beats Bookmaker then she can gave her wish granted.
Dec 16, 2016 11:30 AM

May 2016
Nice bit of catharsis there before the bookmaker interrupted.

Didn't Riru lose all her health in the end?... I really hope they didn't just pull shit out the ass again and that there is a proper explanation for that.
Dec 16, 2016 12:09 PM

Apr 2014
finally Chinatsu finally said her true feelings at last

and now they can finally be with each other but of course gotta take out the boss first before anything else, but with that said cant wait for the final ep though i wonder how will they end this and will it have a second season like the first series did
"one step at a time"
Dec 16, 2016 12:21 PM

Oct 2012
I was satisfied with how they ended up but some of the in-fight monologues and stuff seemed a little off when I watched.
Regardless I can totally relate to interrupting your friend on purpose to pull them away, I won't deny that xD

I liked Hanna's happy smile this ep, a nice expression from her usually stoic face. She's slowly moving forward and even becoming a bit more expressive. I've grown to like Hanna considerably from the first few eps.
Shou was too kind for his own good. A shame he lost like that, especially to Rio who I actually wanted to lose after seeing her innocent naïveté after winning a fight that was set up from the start.

Looks like next ep is Suzuko vs Bookmaker, I'm assuming she'll win, which will give her the 5 coins she needs and then she'll either pull a Ruuko of some sort or maybe something else.
Also Piruluk comes back when? xD
gust11Dec 16, 2016 12:24 PM
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Dec 16, 2016 12:23 PM

Feb 2013
It was nice that Chinatsu finally got over the entire " I wanna forget you because you make me be someone that I'm not".
Dec 16, 2016 12:30 PM

Oct 2013
That episode was intense.
But was soooo goood. That embrace at the end was so sweet, Chinatsu is no longer a pawn to Bookmaker, and seems like she'll be able to go to College anyway.

Shou-chan, you sacrificed yourself to keep this ship alive. Even if they make a new season where they bring something like that Selectors who lost all their coins end up in a Shadow Realm-like place...there still would be serious problems, mainly because some LRIGS commited suicide, so, for sure there are people who may never be able to return to their lives.

Let's hope that Donna stays alive.

Also
>Suzuko's Dad takes a surprise day off to have a meal with Suzu
>She's nowhere near

Poor Dad.
Dec 16, 2016 12:33 PM

Aug 2016
I was really looking forward to this episode and I'm not dissapointed, it was a great episode :)
Nanika ga Okashii
Dec 16, 2016 12:49 PM

Oct 2013
On the other hand...
Bookmaker is still far from losing all his coins, even if Suzuko defeats him in the next episode.

Suzuko and Chinatsu will likely end up using Shou's plan of dueling each other every week to nullfy the risk of loosing all their memories. As Bookmaker would banish them from the dueling community.

But, even if Bookmaker is defeated for Good, I think his LRIG, Carnival seems like a far more fearsome final boss.

While Bookmaker is just a noisy sadist brat, Carnival seems like the true final boss for the next season.

Also, they have to explain what happened to Sachi and Ulith after the end of the movie
Dec 16, 2016 12:56 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
How the hell are they going to end this?

Chinatsu needed a wake up call in the fkin fight with Suzu LOL Seriously, she's not redeemed in my eyes, not with how she treated Show even directly after his disappearance.
Dec 16, 2016 1:07 PM

Jan 2013
Do you guys really believe that winning against Satomi will be the end of it.If he loses then his also evil LRIG takes place,Chi-chan has one coin left (PLZ SAVE ME! OK! Then wins leaving her with one coin way to go).I bet that Suzu will win next ep end some plot twist will happen with her remembering something that she should not and Satomi will be raplaced by what ever is his LRIG (ending might be in some way oposite of the last season but still despair inducing and clifhenger)
Dec 16, 2016 1:07 PM
Aug 2014
-Abyss_Walker- said:

Didn't Riru lose all her health in the end?... I really hope they didn't just pull shit out the ass again and that there is a proper explanation for that.
If you know the card game, it makes sense. You have seven Life Cloths (seven lights too), and every time you take damage, you lose one. The important part is that the Life Cloths are more like shields - you have to be hit once more after they're all down.
CyouniDec 16, 2016 1:22 PM
Dec 16, 2016 1:11 PM

Jan 2013
silverwalls said:
chinatsu was saved through FRIENDSHIP.
next week is going to be suzu vs. satomi i suppose, should be interesting.

ya sure she has one coin left

such save...
Dec 16, 2016 2:03 PM

Feb 2014
I have sympathy for Suzuko's father. He takes a day off from work to eat breakfast with Suzuko, but she's nowhere to be seen. Poor guy. -__-

It's also nice to see Hana getting progressively better now. Not only can she talk to Suzuko now, but she's ready to move on from the past. Her grin at her sister was really sweet. =)

The most important part of the episode was the long awaited battle between Suzuko and Chinatsu. Although Suzuko took a battering from being under the beserk spell, she was able to break free from it and ultimately won the battle.

Her words really homed in on Chinatsu's true feelings and she was honest to Suzuko about how she wanted to have Suzuko's attention only on herself back when the were kids. Their at the end was touching too.

Sadly, everyone's favourite shitbag arrived and he's not happy about the result of the match. I would bet on him battling Suzuko, since she has four coins, but Chinatsu should only have one coin left, so he could battle her instead. Either way, next week should be as intense as this episode was. =)
Dec 16, 2016 4:01 PM

Dec 2014
Not sure how they'll exactly end this, but I hope its good enough.
Dec 16, 2016 6:03 PM

Jun 2016
The animation was weird in the beginning and only picked up during the Suzuko/Chinatsu match.

It took a while, but Chinatsu finally got back to her old self. All it took was for Shou to disappear and for Riru to say some inspirational words.

The next ep is the last one, right? For some reason I keep feeling like this will get another season. I mean, this can't be the end right?
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Dec 17, 2016 8:39 AM
Dec 2016
MonoJuMal said:
It took a while, but Chinatsu finally got back to her old self. All it took was for Shou to disappear and for Riru to say some inspirational words.

And watching someone literally jump off a bridge because of her actions. That'd do it. (Probably more than Shou, actually, who was totally prepared for it anyway)
Dec 17, 2016 8:55 AM
Jul 2012
Idk, that was kind of a let-down. I wanted Suzuko to at least be able to defeat her in terms of game skill. Didn't think Suzuko would just lose to Berserk.

Also all the LRIGs have been female, even in the first season, right? So with the addition of males in this season, where do the male spirits go? Do they get gender bent into Eternal Girls? LOL
Dec 17, 2016 11:43 AM

Jul 2015
PlumJuice said:

Also all the LRIGs have been female, even in the first season, right? So with the addition of males in this season, where do the male spirits go? Do they get gender bent into Eternal Girls? LOL

Eternal girls were the thing from the past and i think in the new game, when they lose they just simply "disappear" or you could be right and they turn into those "LRIG's of beginning" which they seems to be all females but still its not a surprise as "Guy Magical girl" is a thing in this season with Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
▶Anyway, Chinatsu is back at last, so that's good.
▶At first i thought Suzu's win with that " Im.. Suzu's emotion!" act by Riru and not losing the game was kind of lame, but looks like after losing all your lights, you have to take one more heat to lose the match, thanks to @Cyouni for clearing things up.
▶Last episode is going to be Suzu VS Satomi which is cool, but im still hoping that Satomi's LRIG Carniva,l wore that mask for a reason and she's going to be a character from the past seasons.

Lets see what happens next, cant w8 X)
John_MaxDec 17, 2016 11:53 AM
Dec 17, 2016 12:51 PM
Jan 2014
-Abyss_Walker- said:

Life cloth (the white circles) are like shields. After they're down you need to take one more damage to lose the game.
Dec 17, 2016 5:46 PM
Jul 2014
I'm not quite sure of the logic at the end there -- Chinatsu cries and says "I don't want to lose anything else", thereby allowing Suzu to promptly attack once more and win the duel -- which would mean Chi lost two coins and therefore two memories.

Still, I'm glad that Chi finally came to her senses. Looks like next week will be the duel against Satomi, but unless he has a bigger role in the game than it appears I don't see how this could be the end of the games, despite it being the final episode.

Still, I guess Suzu is at four coins now, so if she does defeat Satomi then she'll finally be at five. Which I guess is probably what's going to happen, although unless they try to pull a Madoka I'm not sure it'll end well. Maybe another season setup? It took two seasons to defeat the games last time after all.
Dec 17, 2016 7:56 PM

Dec 2008
Is that what this whole thing was about? Chinatsu became a battle slut because she wanted Suzu all to herself?! What the hell?! This is why this game has given birth to former LRIGs that are deranged like Satomi.

I hope all that lost rage from unfulfilled wishes haunt Chinatsu till the end of time, because she was really acting a fool.

I want Satomi to win ... though I know that's not going to happen because the plot demands otherwise.
Dec 17, 2016 9:31 PM

Dec 2009
This show really doesn't match up to other series this season haha. Everything feels so hammy and weak.

Not bad episode i guess, they finally made up. I still don't get why they even consider this Bookmaker person a threat... I guess it's a classic case of kids shows where "why don't you just call the cops?" Is never a thing. Most of Bookmaker's intimidation is superficial.

Lelouch0202 said:
Guess our finale is gonna be the fight against him, Suzuko has 4 coins now so if she beats Bookmaker then she can gave her wish granted.
This.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Dec 18, 2016 8:21 AM

Feb 2016
Mirality said:
Chi lost two coins and therefore two memories

That was a really unnecessary thing in terms of plot. I mean, why put a memory loss per coin loss if you're going to downplay it this hard? Memory loss only affected Shirai(RIP) so far.
Dec 19, 2016 4:55 AM

Jun 2014
Im assuming the producers of Wixoss will want to keep the series going by resetting the rules for each new season. Which means the current system needa to be destroyed.

Im surprised we've not seen more of the lrig of the beginning (opening song). Makes me think if there'll be a season 2 for Lostorage.
Dec 19, 2016 5:29 AM

Nov 2014
In the end, Chinatsu needs Suzuko's help... But Satomi dude interrupt with their tear-jerky moments..... I hope Chinatsu will use "honest" to Satomi to force him to speak about the dark secret of Selector battles....

And what bugs me is Why chinatsu or Mel didnt detect that Satomi has a LRIG talking... Selector Players can detect another selector if they bring their LRIG in their way... but in Satomi's part is not.....

Dec 19, 2016 8:37 AM

May 2016
I love the outcome of the story I wish that it would get better and better. When the MC won over her friend it makes me so glad but when the bad guy showed up It gave me bad mood. I never saw the two MC to be happy because they finally see each other but the antagonist interrupts their emotional reunion. Anyway, The way Hannah smiled in this episode makes me think that she is very cute >.<
Dec 20, 2016 12:00 AM

Oct 2008
Suzuko has really gotten stronger!
Chinatsu finally snapped-out of it and cried for help and Suzuko welcomed her with open arms...how sweet! when will the two marry? lol
here comes the party crasher! Satomi!!!
4/5.

Dec 20, 2016 2:27 AM

Jul 2009
matias067 said:
Suzuko has really gotten stronger!
when will the two marry? lol

I am wondering the same! LOL

I am glad Hanna is getting better and that Chi-chan and Suzuko are friends again, it was so nice to see Suzuko going in front of Chi-chan to protect her from Satomi!
Dec 20, 2016 3:00 AM

Jan 2011
Guess we're gonna get a somewhat rushed ending then.
Dec 20, 2016 12:15 PM

Jul 2009
Ah yay for Hanna coming out and talking to Suzu :D Finally get a battle between Chinatsu and Suzu, but Ril doesn't go down after she loses all her HP ... okay lol. I'm surprised Mel just took that final hit, woulda thought she'd go down fighting. Looks like Chinatsu finally cracked under everything though, and Suzuko's really changed since the beginning of the series. Looks like we'll have the final fight next episode with Satomi joining the mix ... he's NOT AMUSED that the two just made up huh :P Kind of weird he's try to get them to fight when they both had 3 coins though, that wouldn't really have made any of them "disappear" ... oh well, hopefully the ending won't be too rushed though :O
Dec 20, 2016 7:05 PM

Jul 2013
What a shame, I wanted more despair. Hopefully Bookmaker gets five coins and wrecks everyone!
Dec 21, 2016 8:42 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Heavy dose of reality for Chinatsu. She finally realizes that she's been wrong the whole time.

So guess Suzuko vs Satomi is next week. I wonder how Suzuko will do against him.
But that Hanna with her mom smiling scene was pretty cute.

Dec 22, 2016 3:06 AM

May 2014
Ah the power of friendship. I thought this series is going downhill... glad it didn't. Great episode. 5/5
Dec 24, 2016 9:36 PM

Feb 2014
This is nonsense.

All of this melodrama for this outcome?

Created a storm in a cup of water.

Bad.
Jan 20, 2017 3:20 PM

Apr 2014
Damn what a great OST!
Jan 28, 2017 8:50 AM

Dec 2012
Bondage.

Finally, this Chinatsu-Suzuko thing is over.

lol at the dad.

lol at Satomi response to seeing them hugging.
RobJan 28, 2017 8:53 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 3, 2017 12:51 AM

Nov 2013
Hanna comes to terms with her brother's death.

Donor asks Suzuko to fulfill Shouhei's wish.

Cool battle between Suzuko and Chinatsu. She finally came back to her senses and they reconciled.

Creepy McCreepface appears and challenges Suzuko.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Sep 15, 2021 5:31 AM

Feb 2014
At least Chinatsu is no longer being evil and stupid. I still don't like her at this point but at least I'm starting to hate her less lol

Chinatsu ended berserk early in that battle...how long does berserk last?? Like, Suzuko had already attacked a bunch of times like wut

The final episode is Suzuko vs Kou. I'm wondering if they'll have Suzuko win and end it with a giant twist. Or if They'll have Kou win and then he gets his request granted. But like what would Suzuko request though? Like she gets to manipulate her memories, but that doesn't really effect anyone else, right? Like, hypothetically, it's not like Suzuko would actually cease to exist if Chinatsu won and erased all her memories of Suzuko. Winning means she keeps her memories, but like, what would that actually do for Chinatsu? And Kou too, what would he vote for? Like, memories don't change actual life, they just change how you yourself perceive and remember what you've experienced.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2022 10:53 AM

Sep 2021
So dumb....doesn't the special ability from the coin last one turn per coin? That did not look like 1 turn to me. And this is how the melodrama between Shizu and Chii gets resolved? She just all of a sudden regrets everything and realises she did bad things and want it to stop; and suddenly coming to the realization that Shizu was not the one to blame at all...truly, what a farce this whole thing has been.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2016

94 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 11:28 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2016

45 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 10:24 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2016

45 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 7:59 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2016

30 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 6:47 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2016

62 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 15, 2021 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.