Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2015 6:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
LOL, idk why but I just find the humor of this series to be so damn amusing at times especially with the dudes.

Eh cute stuff I guess. It looks like they were able to help out someone in need. There's also a bit more of that 3D stuff and the Dark Monsters.

I think I also spotted an alien-like being this episode...
May 17, 2015 7:50 AM

May 2015
This episode was alright, not too ground breaking, although Shingan gets to be actually awesome.
I can imagine some game fans being super upset right now, though. Especially ones that aren't Shinimono fans.
BUT LET ME JUST TELL YOU ONE THING:
THIS IS NOT WHEN YOU START SUBBING THE LYRICS OF THE ENDING SONG

BECAUSE THE FORESHADOWING IS SO PAINFUL ESPECIALLY WHEN

IT INVOLVES YOUR FAVORITE MEMBER OF THE BAND

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Aside from that... Shinimono Gurui had an entire episode to themselves, I won't be surprised if people start jumping on Sanrio for giving them a huge bias. Not to mention that TSUGIHAGI of all characters gets a human form before anyone else more deserving right now.

My only gripe about this episode is that Ueda Marie's name isn't found anywhere in the credits XD
ZekiraDrakeMay 17, 2015 7:59 AM
May 17, 2015 7:58 AM

Nov 2008
Oh crap that monster wasn't entirely beaten and it's essence is now slowly possession Aion. The battle kicked ass though.

I didn't expect Logia to not be flat chested, that's a noticeable rack that she has. Also Criticrista's manager is evil, I wonder if they know about him releasing the monsters.

May 17, 2015 8:16 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Well now, ShinganCrimsonz stole the show in this episode. :3 They defeated that dark monster thinking it was a yokai. Plasmagica didn't get to do much this time. :x But I sense bad things are going to happen in the future especially in their group because that red essence started to possess Aion.

Btw, I love all the faces ShinganCrimsonz made when they were all terrified to death. xD And Marimari sure is kawaii! <3
LunyRemJun 6, 2015 10:54 PM
May 17, 2015 8:43 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Foreshadowing, damn.

Shingancrimsonz' time to shine in this episode.
May 17, 2015 8:44 AM

Apr 2015
Why did Tsugihagi appear in human form when he doesn't even have a UR card yet? In any case, this was an amazing episode, the battle was really badass.

ZekiraDrake said:
My only gripe about this episode is that Ueda Marie's name isn't found anywhere in the credits XD

Was anybody credited as voicing Marimari in the credits? Maybe if no one is listed it could still be Marie Ueda? I looked at her Twitter and she retweeted the official SB69's Twitter post about episode 7.

https://twitter.com/uedamarie
May 17, 2015 9:48 AM

Apr 2015
Great fight scenes? Also at the last part when Rom did that shock face, i thought he was shock because he saw Aion being possess by the dark monster. Turns out he was shock because he saw the yokai that appear at the entrance of yokai street.
May 17, 2015 10:40 AM
Apr 2015
So Mr. Berry isn't even necessary for defeating the dark monsters? Now I hate him even more. I wouldn't have minded if he were completely necessary, but now he just seems like a complete abusive buttface rather than an ambiguous one.
But this was a really good episode. We finally got to see a Dark Monster again and the CG was amazing. And SHINGANCRIMSONZ remain hilarious. I wish they'd let us listen to the new song. And let the side bands perform (i.e. not Plasmagica, SHingancrimsonz, Trichronika, Criticrista, Tsurezure). If you're going to feature them, at least have their songs in there, and at least give all of them human forms, rather than just two.
May 17, 2015 10:44 AM
Apr 2015
Also, why are Youkai segregated from the rest of society? Why do they have to live in the eyeball ghetto when the Myumons get to live in the big, shiny neon tron city? Why are ShinganCrimsonz so anti-Youkai?
#YoukaiLivesMatter #FreeYoukai2015
May 17, 2015 12:02 PM

Jan 2013
Alright episode, I didn't like it as much though. Too much focus on Shingan Crimsonz
May 17, 2015 12:44 PM

Aug 2010
Shingancrimzons FTMFW! I love those guys XD The faces they made this ep were absolutely priceless LMAO
May 17, 2015 1:04 PM

Jun 2013
Awesome episode the guys were freeking hillarious and cyan continues to be the cutest thing on the face of the planet :)
May 17, 2015 2:00 PM

Oct 2014
Really good episode with ShinganCrimsonz in the focus. I love these guys <3
Holy Madoka! The Yuri is strong here!

My Anime List
May 17, 2015 3:06 PM

May 2015
BeatlesPkmnFan42 said:
Why did Tsugihagi appear in human form when he doesn't even have a UR card yet? In any case, this was an amazing episode, the battle was really badass.

ZekiraDrake said:

Was anybody credited as voicing Marimari in the credits? Maybe if no one is listed it could still be Marie Ueda? I looked at her Twitter and she retweeted the official SB69's Twitter post about episode 7.

https://twitter.com/uedamarie

Yes, there were VA listings for Marimari and Tsugihagi early in the credits.
May 17, 2015 3:12 PM

Apr 2015
ZekiraDrake said:

Okay thanks. And yeah, no Marie. Why have a tie-up band appear if their singer isn't even going to be voiced by the real musician?
May 17, 2015 3:23 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
SHINGANCRIMSONZ members getting scared in the Yokai town was hilarious! They were pretty awesome defeating that Dark Monster too! Good to see them getting the focus this week.

That foreshadowing though.. Aion will also turn into a monster soon. But I think he'll end up being fine as long as his bandmates are there for him.

May 17, 2015 5:42 PM
Jul 2018
ShinganCrimsonz members getting scared in the Yokai town was hilarious.

The way how they defeated the dark monster was so cool.
May 17, 2015 7:42 PM

May 2015
BeatlesPkmnFan42 said:
ZekiraDrake said:

Okay thanks. And yeah, no Marie. Why have a tie-up band appear if their singer isn't even going to be voiced by the real musician?

Contracts and stuff. And Sanrio owns just the characters, not the voice or the music so they actually have complete say on what to do with all 21 bands as long as it doesn't involve using the tie-up artists' songs
May 17, 2015 9:32 PM

May 2015
i wasn't sure if i liked shingan as characters before this ep, but now i really do!! they r goofballs but proven to be very loyal and caring of eachother!

@Stark700 an alien like being?? where, pyuru?!

May 18, 2015 1:50 AM
Feb 2015
ZekiraDrake said:
BeatlesPkmnFan42 said:

Contracts and stuff. And Sanrio owns just the characters, not the voice or the music so they actually have complete say on what to do with all 21 bands as long as it doesn't involve using the tie-up artists' songs

but why should an artist say no? i mean its free promotion for them,
other reason could be: just because she is a singer don't mean she can do a good voice job.

please gaugastrikes next!
May 18, 2015 2:59 AM

May 2015
Makutier said:
ZekiraDrake said:

but why should an artist say no? i mean its free promotion for them,
other reason could be: just because she is a singer don't mean she can do a good voice job.

please gaugastrikes next!

It's not as simple as that, also you have to blame the manager more than the artist

Man now I wish they started making the episodes when SB69 still had rights to Ueda Marie herself :( (she made multiple appearances in nico nyamas last year)
May 19, 2015 9:40 AM

Dec 2013
New cast:

まりまり - 北原知奈
Marimari - Kitahara Tomona
つぎはぎ - 河崎奈月
Tsugihagi - Kawasaki Natsuki
May 22, 2015 3:51 PM

Oct 2011
SHIGANCRIMZONZ BAD@SS

Oh no Aion NOOOOO
May 23, 2015 11:48 AM

Dec 2010
Marimari was cute, but the focus was most definitely on the guys this time. I found this episode to be pretty funny especially when they first enter Yokai Street. It isn't looking too good for Aion though. Will the show go that route and kill him? I doubt it, but it would certainly be an interesting move if they did!
May 24, 2015 5:02 PM

Feb 2013
Crimson shenaniganZ up to silly things as always. Aside from a bit more dark monster info, I found the episode mostly pointless plotwise.
May 24, 2015 11:58 PM

Oct 2008
Aw man! ShinganCrimsonZ! I now have full respect for them as they were hilariously cool out there and being able to defeat that Dark Monster without knowing that is was the real deal and they've thought that it was a Youkai...hahaha!
5/5.

Jun 5, 2015 1:37 AM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012
Shingan Crimsonz is easily the best group. Their antics are hilarious. I really liked how Youkai Street looked. Very cool!

Every time Shingan Crimsonz was getting terrified, was that a parody of The drifting classroom horror manga? Looks like it.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." ⛩️

Jun 10, 2015 5:11 PM

Jun 2015
OH my god the crimsons are seriously hilarious xD

The weird CG still throws me off though @_@ The fight scenes were super random too lol like what is the mechanism for defeating these monsters...it's supposed to be music but they're just wacking the monster with their instruments lol

& oh noo the weird dark monster essence blob thing....they're taking the darkness back with them omg...
Jul 1, 2015 8:11 AM

Nov 2011
I did not believe that ShingancrimsonZ could steal an entire episode to the scene Plasmagica and become the protagonists of the story. Not really amusing absolutely the story, however, he has many ideas sympathetic, amplified thanks to the drawings really funny. However, history did not stop and continued his run true the ultimate goal; better that way!
Jul 12, 2015 1:30 PM

May 2012
Fun episode with a lovely ending! Let's see what's next.
Aug 11, 2016 8:23 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
This episode was made for ShinganCrimsonz. Their scared faces looked hilarious :D

They also managed to beat one of the dark monsters.

Something will happen about Aion. Will he turn into one of the dark monsters, too ??
Jan 17, 2017 3:41 AM

Dec 2016
It's reassuring to know that others can defeat the dark monster, means there is less of a burden on Cyan.
Dec 9, 2019 2:15 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
These guys are really funny lol, that was good episode
Mar 29, 2021 1:14 PM

Jun 2016
Shingancrimsonz got the spotlight this ep by defeating the dark monster. Good stuff. So the dark monster moves from person to person. Something about that is definitely worrisome. The faces this ep tho, were bloody good.

Highlight: The many faces of scared Shingancrimsonz

Dec 1, 2021 1:17 AM

Feb 2020
Pretty awesome episode. The guys stole the spotlight this time. I loved the fight scene.

I guess Aion is going to turn into a Dark Monster soon.. Oh now... :o

More topics from this board

Poll: » Show By Rock!! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LunyRem - Jun 21, 2015

87 by Chromatus »»
Mar 17, 1:07 PM

Poll: » Show By Rock!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2015

205 by Kiruko-san »»
Dec 16, 2023 7:46 AM

Poll: » Show By Rock!! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2015

45 by ravioliqueen »»
Feb 14, 2023 5:42 PM

Poll: » Show By Rock!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2015

51 by ravioliqueen »»
Feb 11, 2023 4:01 PM

Poll: » Show By Rock!! Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 10, 2015

49 by Muow »»
Aug 14, 2022 7:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.