Edit Anime Information

Type: TV
Status: Currently Airing
Aired: Jan 12, 2018 to ?
Premiered: Winter 2018
Broadcast: Fridays at 02:28 (JST)
Licensors: Funimation
Source: Manga
Duration: 12 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Feb 3, 2018
Rezolut1on (All reviews)
Dagashi Kashi s2 is a fun watch.

Won't lie that I'm disappointed per episode being 12 mins. But it's enjoyable. The characters are fun to watch. Yes indeed most of the screen time in went to the advertising of food/chocolates. But it still has some sparks of romance that makes me want to watch the next episode. It has some added comedy too which is always nice.

Story 5/10
Same story as first season. Hotaru comes describes a random food and the episode moves on from there

Art 7/10
Won't lie I think the season 2 artstyle is better then the first one. The characters read more
Feb 6, 2018
antabakax (All reviews)
To be honest: I'm disappointed with the second season of Dagashi Kashi so far( I'm on the fourth episode).

I was looking forward to the second season because I was really enjoying the first one but I don't know, I feel like it's totally different.

The story still tells about sweets but it's told in less interesting way and there is more lovey-dovey stuff.

We were told from the beginning that characters are gonna look different from the previous season but it can be really bothering if you got used to the art of the first season.

Sound is similar, nothing really changed and it's quite good, opening read more