Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 24, 2009 11:05 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
3 years has passed and he's a mangaka. Some of the people wants to know more about accident 3 years ago. Even his daughter said she wants the real father back. Some women, however, either didn't mind or did not believe in what most of people say.

Next ep. still continue with Ningen Sikkaku.
tsubasaloverOct 24, 2009 11:09 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 24, 2009 2:23 PM
Jul 2008
Great episode, I can't wait for the next episode to air!
Oct 26, 2009 7:53 AM

Oct 2009
Episode was good but I am getting angry with Youzou. He has a great family Shizuko and Shigeko (who is a great little girl who likes Youzou). Yet he drinks, goes to prostitutes and now is interested in another girl with red umbrella. Why does he not call some priest who can get rid of that monster?

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Oct 26, 2009 10:59 AM

May 2008
francismeunier said:
Episode was good but I am getting angry with Youzou. He has a great family Shizuko and Shigeko (who is a great little girl who likes Youzou). Yet he drinks, goes to prostitutes and now is interested in another girl with red umbrella. Why does he not call some priest who can get rid of that monster?

Who said he's interested in her?

Also, someone with long-term psychological problems is not just going to straighten up in an instant. The story is about his troubles living as a normal human, so it's only natural that he'd have problems settling down.
Oct 26, 2009 2:25 PM

Oct 2009
hikky said:
francismeunier said:

Who said he's interested in her?

Also, someone with long-term psychological problems is not just going to straighten up in an instant. The story is about his troubles living as a normal human, so it's only natural that he'd have problems settling down.

Yes, I agree but Shizuko likes him in a way that at one point she caresses his face. I am thinking his problems are only worse if he does nothing about them. Shizuko should realise what is wrong with him somehow. I hope she will help him but maybe he might kill himself before any of this happens. What I wanted to add also is that his friend Hiiriko makes him worst off. Also the monster is making him more insane. He needs help but I am not sure that woman with the red umbrella will make him realize his problems. Guess #4 might say something.

Oct 27, 2009 6:55 PM

Oct 2009
Hey btw are the subs out for this yet? as ep 3 came out on the 24th
Oct 27, 2009 7:40 PM

May 2008
SoulFlyy said:

I'm subbing it and it should be out either by later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Edit: Done, can find it on nyaa or TT
hikkyOct 27, 2009 9:35 PM
Oct 27, 2009 10:03 PM

Feb 2008
Thanks for the release hikky :D
After watching this ep, I think Yoshiko (girl with red umbrella) is the most interesting of the new females that Yozo has encountered
Oct 28, 2009 12:00 AM

Oct 2009
TomoyoSakagami89 said:
After watching this ep, I think Yoshiko (girl with red umbrella) is the most interesting of the new females that Yozo has encountered

She does have a mysterious aura about her I also think.

Oct 28, 2009 1:07 AM

Jul 2009
TomoyoSakagami89 said:
QFT..i wonder if Yozo will settled down with her in the end, she gave Yozo new POV on the "society" that Yozo try to figure it out..
Oct 28, 2009 5:58 AM

Jan 2009
Somehow, he looks wicked, no matter what kind of face he tries to put on xD
And then he goes OH SHI- and a little later, a great evil face xD

Seriously though, his friend is a blackmailing shithead who deserves to die D:

And so he keeps running from himself? And ends up at the bar.. Again..

Also, the girl from whom he bought.. Golden Bat or whatever it was called.. Her red umbrella makes quite an impression against the white coloring of the surroundings O.o

Anyhow, how are they going to put 6 stories into 12 episodes?

No really, quite an interesting story indeed, I think I'm gonna read the book as soon as I find it somewhere : o
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 28, 2009 7:00 AM

Oct 2009
hikky said:
SoulFlyy said:

I'm subbing it and it should be out either by later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Hey could you give me a direct link please i can't find it on Nyaa

Thanks mate :-)
Tony2PhonesOct 28, 2009 7:09 AM
Oct 28, 2009 10:44 AM

Feb 2009
I'm glad this story is taking the realistic approach towards his psychological issues.

@Soulflyy:

If you go to the main page for each anime at the bottom of the page you'd find "Fansubbing Groups". there you can go to their main pages and DL whatever you need. Here's the link to this episode:
http://anigersubs.wordpress.com/

Oct 28, 2009 10:51 AM

Jul 2009
Wow Great Episode Next Week is Gonna Be Even Better
Oct 28, 2009 1:31 PM

Apr 2009
I loved it. Beautiful scene in the snow. I love the music. This anime is wonderful.
Today I tried to buy the book. But I didn't find it :( I want to read it badly. Maybe I have to order it from the internet. Maybe it differs from the anime? I think so.
Oct 28, 2009 3:04 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
hikky said:

thank you hikky!

This is one of the best anime this season so far. I love this style. It's dark but also beautiful.
I got really frustrated at Youzou though. I understand that he's been through a lot but to me that's still not an excuse to be drunk everyday and whoring around :/
p r o f i l e 👀
Oct 28, 2009 3:52 PM

Aug 2008
Another great episode. I love music in this title, it creates remarkable atmosphere. I can't wait for soundtrack.
Oct 28, 2009 4:59 PM

Jul 2009
TomoyoSakagami89 said:

Hmmm... So I guess I'm the only one who thought that the bar woman was interesting? Oh well, that girl kinda reminded me of Shiki though, maybe it's the haircut and the umbrellla...Oh wai-, besides their personality, me think they're twins or somthing 0-o

francismeunier said:
Episode was good but I am getting angry with Youzou. He has a great family Shizuko and Shigeko (who is a great little girl who likes Youzou). Yet he drinks, goes to prostitutes and now is interested in another girl with red umbrella

Huh? You say something?

8-L

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Oct 28, 2009 5:51 PM

Oct 2009
BitchMaster said:

Huh? You say something?

8-L

I said if he does things like this he can be better with Shizuko and can have a kid to take care of even if it is not his. He can even have another one but not sure he will be able to support it with his mangaka job.

Oct 28, 2009 6:37 PM

Aug 2007
Another great episode. This guy just can't catch a break though. But that's expected of someone with such deep traumatic issues. The girl with the umbrella seems kinda strange, but perhaps she's made him realize something.
Oct 29, 2009 2:27 AM

Oct 2008
We don't get to see anime with damaged main characters so often. They say when there's a will there's a way so I'm hoping for an optimistic ending. I'd like to see the notion of every human suffering regardless of how big their problems are brought up. The main character was a victim. It would hurt more if he was the one who inflicted damage to others.

I'm glad to watch something with a substance.
Oct 29, 2009 3:54 AM

Oct 2009
kokuro said:
I'm glad this story is taking the realistic approach towards his psychological issues.

@Soulflyy:

If you go to the main page for each anime at the bottom of the page you'd find "Fansubbing Groups". there you can go to their main pages and DL whatever you need. Here's the link to this episode:
http://anigersubs.wordpress.com/

thanks so much! great ep! xD
Oct 29, 2009 1:40 PM

Aug 2009
Another good episode. I really love Yozo's characterization. Its way better than having the parents dead and gone, now an orphan, everyone picking on him, cries like a ninny about justice and friendship all the time and then he has to save the world for some reason like we usually see

And I don't about you guys but the lady with the umbrella is such a tard xD If I found a complete stranger laying on the street in the snow and he suddenly told me that he killed a woman and almost killed himself, I wouldn't be like OMGLOLOL U JOKURRR!!!1

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Oct 29, 2009 2:10 PM

Jul 2008
3 years have passed, and he married the lady reporter, but still can't get over it, until the girl from the store talks to him, i wonder where this is going?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Oct 29, 2009 2:11 PM

Oct 2009
Selkaine said:
Another good episode. I really love Yozo's characterization. Its way better than having the parents dead and gone, now an orphan, everyone picking on him, cries like a ninny about justice and friendship all the time and then he has to save the world for some reason like we usually see

And I don't about you guys but the lady with the umbrella is such a tard xD If I found a complete stranger laying on the street in the snow and he suddenly told me that he killed a woman and almost killed himself, I wouldn't be like OMGLOLOL U JOKURRR!!!1

lol no you wouldn't you'd shit your pants & run away lol
Oct 29, 2009 2:17 PM

Jan 2009
SoulFlyy said:
Selkaine said:

Except for the "shit your pants"-part, and more likely just back off and get out of there, trying to make it look like I'm not running away
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 29, 2009 2:20 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
SoulFlyy said:
Selkaine said:

Except for the "shit your pants"-part, and more likely just back off and get out of there, trying to make it look like I'm not running away

sameies
Oct 29, 2009 2:20 PM

Jul 2009
Oosran said:
SoulFlyy said:
Selkaine said:

Too late!!! Shit already hit the fans...er...I mean, you.
BitchMasterOct 29, 2009 2:55 PM

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Oct 29, 2009 2:23 PM

Oct 2009
BitchMaster said:
Oosran said:
SoulFlyy said:
Selkaine said:

Tool late!!! Shit already hit the fans...er...I mean, you.

righttt...xD
Oct 29, 2009 2:27 PM

Jan 2009
SoulFlyy said:
BitchMaster said:
Oosran said:
SoulFlyy said:
Selkaine said:

righttt...xD

No really, shitting my pants is out of the question, even in such a situation.
And besides, he looked so out of it that it ain't really a hurry to get out of there
Oct 29, 2009 2:31 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
SoulFlyy said:
BitchMaster said:
Oosran said:
SoulFlyy said:
Selkaine said:

righttt...xD

No really, shitting my pants is out of the question, even in such a situation.
And besides, he looked so out of it that it ain't really a hurry to get out of there

you never know he might go all serial Killer on you!

Haha yeah i know what you mean was only jk xD!
Oct 30, 2009 12:32 AM

May 2007
Selkaine said:
Heh. I loved that scene. I'm assuming that he seemed too pathetic and drunk to be threatening.

I thought that scene had really nice visual impact. I especially lliked the contrast of this colorful, sort of nonchalant woman and his... (melo)drama. ...He's weeping in the stark white of a barren, nighttime street scene -- complete with super slow snow -- and here comes along this cavalier woman in a yellow kimono and that bright red umbrella to laugh at him and tell him that he must be mistaken. Nice. I really enjoyed that. =)
Oct 30, 2009 4:39 AM

Jun 2007
After the first episode, I expected the story to be one of serial murder, where the lead - out of hatred of women as a result of sexual abuse - starts killing women at random after discovering how easy killing is. But with only one episode to go of this story, and the second and third episodes including no murderous goings on, I'm doubtful that the fourth episode is going to finish with lots of death. I don't mind - it's been an excellent and gripping psychological drama; one which I can relate with the main character of - but it's surprised me.

If he does go insane in the fourth episode, I hope he kills his blackmailing 'friend'. He's a cunt.

I'm not sure how the story is going to end. If, even after clips were shown of him as a child being seen through and called a monster, his story ends on a happy note, it'd be a little anti-climatic. And I don't think it'd fit with the tone of the show. Unless he manages to kill himself on the second attempt or the dense girl somehow transforms him, I have no clue how Madhouse are going to tie it up in 20 minutes...

By the way, I find 'A.niger' to be the better sub group. It appears the other group mistranslated certain lines, which made the 'after sex chat' scene in episode one cunfusing. +1 to racism, -1 to the other group.
AironicallyHumanOct 30, 2009 4:42 AM
Oct 30, 2009 5:18 AM

Oct 2009
Aionic said:
After the first episode, I expected the story to be one of serial murder, where the lead - out of hatred of women as a result of sexual abuse - starts killing women at random after discovering how easy killing is. But with only one episode to go of this story, and the second and third episodes including no murderous goings on, I'm doubtful that the fourth episode is going to finish with lots of death. I don't mind - it's been an excellent and gripping psychological drama; one which I can relate with the main character of - but it's surprised me.

If he does go insane in the fourth episode, I hope he kills his blackmailing 'friend'. He's a cunt.

I'm not sure how the story is going to end. If, even after clips were shown of him as a child being seen through and called a monster, his story ends on a happy note, it'd be a little anti-climatic. And I don't think it'd fit with the tone of the show. Unless he manages to kill himself on the second attempt or the dense girl somehow transforms him, I have no clue how Madhouse are going to tie it up in 20 minutes...

By the way, I find 'A.niger' to be the better sub group. It appears the other group mistranslated certain lines, which made the 'after sex chat' scene in episode one cunfusing. +1 to racism, -1 to the other group.

what do you mean +1 to racism?
Oct 30, 2009 5:20 AM

Jun 2007
"You're a smart boy. Why don't you sleep on it?"

Respect to anyone who knows where that quotes from. Van Damme FTW.
Oct 30, 2009 5:21 AM

Oct 2009
Aionic said:
"You're a smart boy. Why don't you sleep on it?"

Respect to anyone who knows where that quotes from. Van Damme FTW.

oh..the word a niger..

any need for that?
Tony2PhonesOct 30, 2009 5:33 AM
Oct 30, 2009 7:18 PM

Jul 2008
KeroroGunsou said:
I loved it. Beautiful scene in the snow. I love the music. This anime is wonderful.

that's wut i was thinkin^^ can't wait for the next episode...

I didn't want to hurt you but you're pretty when you cry. I didn't really love you but I'm pretty when I lie.

Oct 31, 2009 11:27 AM

May 2008
This guy is a super pimp. I wonder how many more women he's going to sleep with..

Oct 31, 2009 12:10 PM

Aug 2008
I liked this episode. Though I hate Youzou with a passion, he really is an engaging character, and wouldn't mind the whole show following him and his fuck-ups.
Oct 31, 2009 4:37 PM

Oct 2009
noteDhero said:
I liked this episode. Though I hate Youzou with a passion, he really is an engaging character, and wouldn't mind the whole show following him and his fuck-ups.

noteDhero can you give me your opinion about why he sleeps with other women and not take care of the kid with her mother?
Also about the monster what you think so far.

Oct 31, 2009 4:59 PM

Aug 2008
Well, if he had been with the reporter and only cheated until when we saw this episode, I think it's clear that he cheated because he started considering the concept of "society." His friend came in, and told him what society thinks, he starts to remember what his dad told him about being human, and how it relates to society, he gets a job that pushes him into the spotlight of society, and after recognizing what kind of pressure that meant, drowned it out in alcohol and slept with the bar maid.

Then, when he is sober the next morning, the worst thing happens: the girl he had come to treat as a daughter doesn't consider him her real father, and he realizes then that he had only fooled himself for that short amount of time. He sinks into more depression and whores around.

As for the monster, I'm a little wary of such a literal use in the show because I think it makes him seem that much more insane and hopeless. I think it would have been better for the monster to not be so visually present in the show, but I will say that I was creeped out in one scene during this episode, so it's not totally a bad thing.
Nov 1, 2009 3:52 AM

Oct 2009
noteDhero said:
Well, if he had been with the reporter and only cheated until when we saw this episode, I think it's clear that he cheated because he started considering the concept of "society." His friend came in, and told him what society thinks, he starts to remember what his dad told him about being human, and how it relates to society, he gets a job that pushes him into the spotlight of society, and after recognizing what kind of pressure that meant, drowned it out in alcohol and slept with the bar maid.

Did his sexual abuse as a young child have a effect on this too?
noteDhero said:
Then, when he is sober the next morning, the worst thing happens: the girl he had come to treat as a daughter doesn't consider him her real father, and he realizes then that he had only fooled himself for that short amount of time. He sinks into more depression and whores around.

Must have a weak mind then.
noteDhero said:
As for the monster, I'm a little wary of such a literal use in the show because I think it makes him seem that much more insane and hopeless. I think it would have been better for the monster to not be so visually present in the show, but I will say that I was creeped out in one scene during this episode, so it's not totally a bad thing.

Guess his illusion shows how much he must be disgusted by the society itself. Thanks again noteDhero. It helped.

Looking at a second time, I want to say that the rumors of him killing that woman from Hiriko/those women/Shizuko's boss got him worse. That girl in the red umbrella did give him good advice in word form.
francismeunierNov 1, 2009 5:53 AM

Nov 1, 2009 7:57 AM

Aug 2008
francismeunier said:

I think so. I think like a lot of victims of sexual abuse, he wants to feel like he is in control of that portion of himself, which often times leads to being promiscuous, or unsafe in the practice of sex. That's what this looks like.

Of course, we're talking about a man with such a lack of self esteem that he felt warranted in committing suicide. That isn't indicative of a mentally strong person. Therefore, it's very easy to accept that he would choose to run away from his problems rather than confront them head on. Like standing up to his bad influence of a "friend" for example.

Guess his illusion shows how much he must be disgusted by the society itself. Thanks again noteDhero. It helped.

Looking at a second time, I want to say that the rumors of him killing that woman from Hiriko/those women/Shizuko's boss got him worse. That girl in the red umbrella did give him good advice in word form.

I don't think he's disgusted by society because he doesn't even have a real concept of it. The girl with the umbrella had to explain it to him. I think the illusion has more to do with his inability to reconcile his "true self" with the act that he puts on to try and hide from the world. It has more to do with self-acceptance in my mind.
The girl did give him good advice for how he was looking at things, but she threw up some red flags in my mind regarding her feelings about society and refusal to even consider believing a drunken and disturbed drunk man crying on a snowy street. It's a weird mix of naivety and arrogance that I got from Youzou in the first episode.
Nov 1, 2009 7:58 AM

Oct 2009
Another excellent episode.

I love how deep its getting, and its not afraid to be honest.

His psychological condition, if anything, is just as unstable as it deteriorated in Episode 2.

He will eventually fall for "the girl with the red umbrella" knowing him... but she doesn't seem to cling onto him as much as the older women, let alone the fact hes all for the prostitutes.

Hm...
Nov 1, 2009 8:08 AM

Jul 2009
noteDhero said:

I think it would have been better for the monster to not be so visually present in the show, but I will say that I was creeped out in one scene during this episode, so it's not totally a bad thing.
Hey even noteDhero is creeped out by the monster..i thought i'm the only one..just an advice from my experience don't watch it during midnight i can't help myself from looking at the mirror and the door behind my back..it seems like somebody watching me, the monster is growing in my head
Nov 1, 2009 8:37 AM

Oct 2009
noteDhero said:
francismeunier said:

noteDhero said:
I think so. I think like a lot of victims of sexual abuse, he wants to feel like he is in control of that portion of himself, which often times leads to being promiscuous, or unsafe in the practice of sex. That's what this looks like.

Ok that explains much better his problem with relying on prostitutes. I see now.

noteDhero said:
Of course, we're talking about a man with such a lack of self esteem that he felt warranted in committing suicide. That isn't indicative of a mentally strong person. Therefore, it's very easy to accept that he would choose to run away from his problems rather than confront them head on. Like standing up to his bad influence of a "friend" for example.

That is most likely the reason for his drinking? Would go as far as even using drugs in his case?

noteDhero said:
I don't think he's disgusted by society because he doesn't even have a real concept of it. The girl with the umbrella had to explain it to him. I think the illusion has more to do with his inability to reconcile his "true self" with the act that he puts on to try and hide from the world. It has more to do with self-acceptance in my mind.

Yeah, but if he accepts himself won't he think he is a monster himself and all that negative thinking he has?
noteDhero said:
The girl did give him good advice for how he was looking at things, but she threw up some red flags in my mind regarding her feelings about society and refusal to even consider believing a drunken and disturbed drunk man crying on a snowy street. It's a weird mix of naivety and arrogance that I got from Youzou in the first episode.

Could be the political position of his family?

Nov 1, 2009 8:58 AM

Aug 2008
francismeunier said:

That is most likely the reason for his drinking? Would go as far as even using drugs in his case?

I think so. He's quite depressed, and very foolish. That said, I think that he's content with the effects of alcohol and sex for right now. If something were to happen that would affect his balance even more, then maybe drugs.

Yeah, but if he accepts himself won't he think he is a monster himself and all that negative thinking he has?

No, if he were to truly accept himself, he'd realize that as an adult, he shouldn't look for the acceptance of his father, or pressures of society, and instead of doing what he thinks people want him to do (therby causing this fracture in his mind about how he sees himself), just do what makes him happy. To me, he hasn't really committed a crime, and knows that just out and out killing someone is wrong, so I don't think he's a monster. He was treated as an object for so long that he views himself as soul-less and lacking humanity. This negative thinking is apart of his problem. He can't even acknowledge that his is supposedly a good manga artist (which I disagree because that rabbit is horrid).

Could be the political position of his family?

No, the arrogance on Youzou's part looks like it stems more from attaining this sense of self that he is a monster and is drastically different from everyone else. Like I said, instead of confronting his demons head on, he chose to run away. Before all this with the suicide, he valued his ability to "blend in" with normal people and because he "knew" he was so different, looked down on him. It's very similar to Light from Death Note, except I feel like Light had much more of a reason to feel superior. Once the whole suicide debacle happened, I think he realized a bit of his foolishness, is now just in utter depression, and instead of revering the monster within, is afraid of what it has made him do.
Nov 2, 2009 4:59 PM

Jun 2008
And yet another wonderful episode.

3-4 years passed? This partially explains why he's living with that woman. It was kinda surprising at first, but he later says "we broke up", so yeah, they were in a (pretty cold) relationship.
And he's a mangaka. Awesome.

Ara ara, he had sex with a random woman, just as planned. Wait, he did it with that whore too. And with many others, probably. Trying to kill the pain with alcohol & women, ne. He's so beautiful, and yet so weak and desperate. Lovely. Even though cheating is unforgivable. Meh, he never loved that meganekko to begin with.
I wonder if he has a crush with that cheerful girl, I wonder.

Society sucks, yes. Except for the people who created this anime.
RenaPsychoKillerNov 2, 2009 5:03 PM

you're so cute when you're frustrated, dear
Nov 3, 2009 6:58 AM

Sep 2009
francismeunier said:

alcohol, porstitution guess makes him forget abt the monster , the fact he pushed his ex , abt the molestation , father issues....its comforting i believe..

1)why did yozos ex tell him to push her..she could have just jumped herself? - this surely affected his already affected emotions.
    2)ppl like yozos father shouldnt have kids , glad his father is dead.--his friend should die too.
    3)People like yozo who go through so much trauma usually hurt other people in various ways...but his emotions only affect himself....thats why i feel bad for him because hes actaully an innocent good humanbeing
    4)Ppl should really stop calling him women killer......ARGGGHH
    5)Glad yozos goodlooking and helpless atleast women will be around him..., if he would only be helpless have a huge doubt ppl would be talking to him
    6)the voice of yozo makes the character perfect.

RenaPsychoKiller said:
I wonder if he has a crush with that cheerful girl, I wonder.

I wonder abt the girl too...they kindof look good together..guess because yozos always dated older women.
RenaPsychoKiller said:
Society sucks, yes. Except for the people who created this anime.

ofcourse society sucks , the most irritaing part is that society plays a huge role in emotional disturbance without doubt
ValentilnNov 3, 2009 7:09 AM
Nov 3, 2009 3:25 PM

Feb 2009
Here we go, I knew it! He is the kind of mangaka that screw up with people's heads!

How that anime horror? Oh well.

So I was wrong he did jump.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aoi Bungaku Series Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 18, 2009

104 by JeremiahOrange »»
Feb 7, 12:59 AM

Poll: » Aoi Bungaku Series Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 28, 2009

83 by hi777 »»
Jan 18, 3:25 AM

» Aoi Bungaku OST nowhere to be found.

sdziscool - Nov 28, 2013

11 by EmoDante »»
Dec 8, 2023 1:57 PM

Poll: » Aoi Bungaku Series Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ginfizz - Dec 29, 2009

186 by Etherius_ZS »»
Sep 19, 2023 9:29 AM

Poll: » Aoi Bungaku Series Episode 11 Discussion

Tiago97 - Oct 14, 2012

48 by Etherius_ZS »»
Sep 19, 2023 8:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.