Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 1, 2011 8:09 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Sasaki trying to find where the detective guy, who's away for few days.

Miyu-Miyu police is speaking a lot now, and working together with Inga and Sasaki. lol~ he got attracted by Inga woman!!

So he's been prison-ed and is different from what the detective has seen. Those who went to see the novelist also getting control and caught him. With the shock on the handcuff, he's back to normal.

So the novelist sent those who saw him to "jail" and put in illusion.

Real killer is the woman who saw the director? Also the end to the movie and the "actresses"' origin has been solved? Terror? There's no number on one of the "actresses" and she's the killer?

The woman caught the novelist. Creating the case for his novel and the detective is his detective. Miyu-Miyu police suspecting the older detective?
tsubasaloverDec 1, 2011 8:13 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 1, 2011 9:47 AM

Nov 2011
And the illusion becomes revealed with the use of electricity zapping Inga handcuffs! XD
Dec 1, 2011 11:14 AM

Dec 2009
This show seems to get much better on it's last stretch :) Hopeffully it keeps up to the end..

Next episode looks really interesting.
Dec 1, 2011 11:53 AM

Jul 2009
somehow this episode was over so quickly! *gasp*
the next one looks so friggin promising! *__*
[.center] [./center]
Dec 1, 2011 12:28 PM

Jun 2011
Love Inga and Kazemori squabble moments :] So cute!
And I really can't wait for the next episode.... Thursdays are always so damn far away :[
Dec 1, 2011 12:51 PM
Sep 2011
I'm truly impressed how all the subtle hints which I noticed but whose meaning I couldn't grasp in the last episode finally came together and revealed the thruth hidden beneath the illusion the novelist created.

It's really bitter to find out for what reasons the women were imprisoned. They never had malicious intentions, it were the circumstances which led them to act like they did and made them violating the law.
EudaimoniaDec 1, 2011 12:54 PM
Dec 1, 2011 12:59 PM
Nov 2010
That was good, the story is pretty interesting!
Dec 1, 2011 1:25 PM

May 2010
promising

I hope the last 3 eps wont be disappointing
Dec 1, 2011 1:26 PM

Oct 2010
Im wondering why one would have those electrifying handcuffs actually...

The beginning whit Kazamori in cyberspace reminded me of Ghost in the shell ^^

Dec 1, 2011 1:55 PM

Jun 2011
I have to admit, this case/mystery was good
(It was probably because Inga's power wasn't used to solve this)
Dec 1, 2011 2:06 PM

Jul 2010
Awesomeness!!!! This was a great episode. The dialogues in this show are blowing me away. So much 'umph' (xD) into just a few sentences. It's really thought out. I didn't like them in the first episodes, thought they were cheesy, but it's really going up :)

5/5
Dec 1, 2011 2:07 PM

Jul 2010
Shih said:
I have to admit, this case/mystery was good
(It was probably because Inga's power wasn't used to solve this)

Exactly why I'm happy about this arc.. -_-
Dec 1, 2011 2:22 PM
Dec 2007
Great arc but I expect the last three episodes to be even far better than that.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Dec 1, 2011 2:32 PM

May 2011
ep 7 got me thinking that it was one of the actress who killed the director and it turn out it was one of the girls(but the mastermind controling the girl was novel guy) i hope the last arc will be good.
Dec 1, 2011 2:55 PM

Jul 2011
Actually wrapped up it up pretty well. There's probably more depth and philosophy behind this, but I tend to watch this half awake. Good episode I guess, not your traditional "mystery" anime.

4/5
mdzDec 1, 2011 4:28 PM
Dec 1, 2011 4:37 PM

Oct 2010
Kami565 said:
somehow this episode was over so quickly! *gasp*
the next one looks so friggin promising! *__*

It felt like 5 minutes!
This show has the best ed ever
Dec 1, 2011 4:42 PM

Jun 2011
And thus, this show became much better with just two episodes. I hope it'll stay this strong for the rest of it's episodes.
And by gosh. The song that played while Kazamori was searching for Yuuki at the beginning was godly.

Also:

So that's why Yuuki looked as if he was leaning on something that wasn't there in the last episode! Hah. Never would have thought there was an actual reason behind it.
Dec 1, 2011 5:59 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
One wonders where the kami wandered off to...
CratexDec 1, 2011 6:04 PM
Dec 1, 2011 6:37 PM

Aug 2010
WOW! What a great episode :)
I love how last ep I was all like "WTF JUST HAPPENED" and now everything is revealed in a non-stupid way. It actually made sense :3
Sad that there's not more than 11 eps!!
Dec 1, 2011 7:03 PM
Nov 2010
There was an explanation to the air-wall!

Quesiton, how did he give the female prisoners the books across the fence?!
Dec 1, 2011 8:47 PM

May 2011
Nice ep
Dec 1, 2011 9:05 PM

Mar 2009
I was waiting for the Inga skull (?) transformation at the end there, LOL. But it didn't come, which made it a bit more interesting, I guess. :P

I love how that brown haired guy blushed when Inga transformed. :P He's so unemotional otherwise.

And what happened to the novelist guy's mouth at the very end of the ep? O_o Melted and sealed over or something? And how?
Dec 1, 2011 9:42 PM

Jul 2011
It all makes sense now! XD

Un-Go really got like 5x better in the recent episodes. :D
Dec 1, 2011 11:30 PM
Jul 2018
Exactly what this show needed. More episodes for the cases. :)
Dec 2, 2011 1:06 AM

May 2011
At first, I had really high hopes for this anime. I expected it to be a really in depth mystery story and it didn't meet those expectations in the first 5 episodes. BUT the series has gotten increasingly better lately! The story is becoming much more interesting. This was a well done episode. However, I would much prefer if the story would get more plot twists and that the cases would get much more complicated. I really like this mystery of this "novelist". I'm looking forward to seeing how this one unravels.

Needs more Inga though. I want to see who he (or she) really is.

Next episode better be good!!
Dec 2, 2011 4:58 AM

Aug 2007
Still crap.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Dec 2, 2011 5:33 AM

Nov 2008
This show has gotten soooo much better. The two episode arcs are definitely the best. Next episode looks amazing!!
And know I know why he was leaning on air.
Dec 2, 2011 10:29 AM

Aug 2011
great episode, like always, and next one looks as good!! XD
Dec 2, 2011 1:16 PM

Sep 2011
i thought that there was never a confirmation on how long this show was, for all we know it could be 11 or 13 or 24.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 2, 2011 1:59 PM

Sep 2011
DragonsWhip said:
Still crap.
coming from a guy with a bleach sig and avatar -_-

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 2, 2011 2:06 PM

Aug 2007
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
DragonsWhip said:
Still crap.

Now now, not everyone can appreciate mature and intelligent anime :D
Dec 2, 2011 2:09 PM

Sep 2011
Heavenfang said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
DragonsWhip said:
Still crap.

well i dont think cause he likes bleach that he cant udnerstand this show even if this show does actually require effort, its just that implying bleach is a better show than this is just insulting

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 2, 2011 2:15 PM
Sep 2011
Blue-gal said:

The books he gave them were actually patches of grass.
Dec 2, 2011 2:45 PM

Jun 2008
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Heavenfang said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
DragonsWhip said:
Still crap.

well i dont think cause he likes bleach that he cant udnerstand this show even if this show does actually require effort, its just that implying bleach is a better show than this is just insulting

Actually is not that insulting. Well Bleach has gone to much down the train for me to defend it but what if i said that some normal shounen is better? Will it be insulting?
The thing is that i find the comments and the defense for Un-Go exaggerated. Is like people want to praise it as masterpiece simply because it isn't another moe or shounen anime and not because it really is one.
It seems like we have thirsty people for senien who got seek of all the industry going moe, fan-service etc and now they are ready to praise anything with a serious facade even if it is just mediocre.
I'm not saying this show is bad and the last episodes have been quite intriguing, but seriously, people act like they never saw or read any good mystery and this mysteries seem godly to them when in reality this anime isn't really worth all that praise. Nothing horrible but is mileage away from being close to a masterpiece. Just because it's a little serious it doesn't mean that anyone who urges for serious anime should give it credit that doesn't deserve. It started with really mediocre episodes and just got to some quite decent ones at the last three. Nothing more than that. So i can't see why a decent shounen can't be better for example.
Dec 2, 2011 4:41 PM

Sep 2011
Monad said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Heavenfang said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
DragonsWhip said:
Still crap.

Actually is not that insulting. Well Bleach has gone to much down the train for me to defend it but what if i said that some normal shounen is better? Will it be insulting?
The thing is that i find the comments and the defense for Un-Go exaggerated. Is like people want to praise it as masterpiece simply because it isn't another moe or shounen anime and not because it really is one.
It seems like we have thirsty people for senien who got seek of all the industry going moe, fan-service etc and now they are ready to praise anything with a serious facade even if it is just mediocre.
I'm not saying this show is bad and the last episodes have been quite intriguing, but seriously, people act like they never saw or read any good mystery and this mysteries seem godly to them when in reality this anime isn't really worth all that praise. Nothing horrible but is mileage away from being close to a masterpiece. Just because it's a little serious it doesn't mean that anyone who urges for serious anime should give it credit that doesn't deserve. It started with really mediocre episodes and just got to some quite decent ones at the last three. Nothing more than that. So i can't see why a decent shounen can't be better for example.
i dont praise it because it snot a shounen, i praise it because its got a unique charm and feel to it that i just find myself enjoying the show so much that these 30 min each week go by in a flash,

and bleach has gone way farther than just downhill it got pushed out a fucking plane without a parachute is what happened, and i love shounen, its just bleach is awful there is not a single redeeming quality about the show at this point.

also i dont think anyone praising this since it isnt moe since pretty much everyone in it is.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 2, 2011 4:42 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Monad said:
It started with really mediocre episodes and just got to some quite decent ones at the last three.

Eh. I do like Un-Go, particularly recently, though I think episode 6 has been the best episode so far - 7 & 8 were interesting and cool, but for various reasons I don't think they were quite as good. Do I think the show is the best thing since sliced bread? No, but I've definitely been intrigued enough to want to see where it is going and I like the characters. On the other hand, I did give up on Bleach after the 4th episode - I just couldn't get interested in it or the characters. I didn't think Bleach was crap either (at least, the first 4 episodes...), just not all that interesting.
Dec 2, 2011 6:52 PM

Feb 2010
That was great. SOOOO happy this show has gradually improved... too bad it's only 11 eps....

I cannot wait to see the next episode. It looks awesome.
Dec 2, 2011 7:06 PM

Jan 2011
I wish the earlier episodes were as good as this one,only thing that made me lol was the fact that nobody finds Inga strange still..like that scene with Hayami *I'm not gonna let some kid inside!* *but how about a women?* S- Sure!.
Dec 2, 2011 7:29 PM

Sep 2011
Cratex said:
Monad said:
It started with really mediocre episodes and just got to some quite decent ones at the last three.
I did give up on Bleach after the 4th episode - I just couldn't get interested in it or the characters. I didn't think Bleach was crap either (at least, the first 4 episodes...), just not all that interesting.
aww dude you gave up on it before it got REALLY BAD,

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 3, 2011 3:30 AM

Dec 2009
No one thought it strange that Hayama, the police prosecutor's assistant, mentioned that guy in the cult who made his followeres see what he saw or whatever? That guy is bandaged up and appears in the ED...

So. I'm guessing the last 3 episodes will involve that guy, Benedito [the Kami], Kaishou and the chick in the ED who we saw in like episode 1, but was never explained who she was.
Dec 3, 2011 7:49 AM

May 2010
Well-wrapped up arc.
And what's more is that it's not done yet.
Can't wait to see how the last eps will deliver.

Blue-gal said:

I ask the same thing before and forgot that it was just an illusion. =,=
It was grass instead of book in reality.
Dec 3, 2011 3:29 PM

Jul 2011
I friggen' called it, man.
Dec 3, 2011 7:27 PM

Jan 2011
From Inga's disparaging attitude towards the Kami, it appears that she is a much more powerful entity so it will be interesting to eventually find out just what she is.

Once again we got a view of just how authoritarian and controlled that society is. The female prisoners were incarcerated in the private prison for a variety of information and thought crimes (visit a couple of websites--go to jail). It appears that the authorities have taken the Kami in, probably because her talents are useful to them.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Dec 3, 2011 8:58 PM

Jun 2011
And then, this anime starts to get better and better... Waiting for a good ending
Dec 3, 2011 9:36 PM

Jun 2011
everyone's got the hots for inga
Dec 3, 2011 10:43 PM

Sep 2011
oh yah did anyone else feel kinda bad when you find out who the girls really are and why they were there? i felt really bad afterwords.

also i love how no one(including me) has brought up the scene after the credits where the cop guy points a gun at rinroku saying he always takes her. ive been saying this guy is going to be evil since episode 1and god damn it i swear its going to happen

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 4, 2011 2:36 AM

Nov 2006
This anime is turning out way better than I was expecting after the first couple of episodes. Seeing Inga own novelist boy was satisfying.

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
i thought that there was never a confirmation on how long this show was, for all we know it could be 11 or 13 or 24.
Under the goods section of the official website, 4 BDs/DVDs are listed, with episodes 9~11 on the last one. 1 cour noitaminA anime are usually 11 episodes; BRS is airing in January so it couldn't be a 2 cour anime.
Dec 4, 2011 7:21 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
also i love how no one(including me) has brought up the scene after the credits where the cop guy points a gun at rinroku saying he always takes her. ive been saying this guy is going to be evil since episode 1and god damn it i swear its going to happen

Well, that's where I was going when I posted earlier wondering where the kami had wandered off to. :)
Dec 5, 2011 8:21 AM
Nov 2010
We need the movie of Shinjuurou's first meet with Inga subbed now. In-depth character development is always welcome.
Dec 5, 2011 12:54 PM

Sep 2011
windy said:
This anime is turning out way better than I was expecting after the first couple of episodes. Seeing Inga own novelist boy was satisfying.

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Under the goods section of the official website, 4 BDs/DVDs are listed, with episodes 9~11 on the last one. 1 cour noitaminA anime are usually 11 episodes; BRS is airing in January so it couldn't be a 2 cour anime.
damn, well lets hope things end nicely in the next 3 episodes,

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » UN-GO Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Brace625 - Oct 13, 2011

180 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 2:33 PM

Poll: » UN-GO Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Oct 20, 2011

117 by Kristiwazhere »»
Aug 2, 2023 12:33 AM

» UN-GO series--Watch series first or Episode 0 first?

thecursedone - Nov 23, 2013

13 by Barry_Allen_14 »»
Apr 25, 2022 2:10 AM

Poll: » UN-GO Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

79 by helldraco »»
Dec 7, 2021 7:21 AM

Poll: » UN-GO Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 24, 2011

87 by Eyth »»
Dec 4, 2021 8:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.