Forum Settings
Forums

Anime DB - Post Modification Requests Here

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (196) « First ... « 60 61 [62] 63 64 » ... Last »
Sep 19, 2011 12:34 AM

Jul 2009
Websites:

Saki anime official website to http://www.saki-anime.com/1st/
(I assume the redirect is because they are getting ready for the upcoming announcement about the second season.)

Saki manga Wikipedia to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saki_(manga)
(Currently incorrectly linked to its official website.)

Strike Witches and Strike Witches OVA official websites to http://s-witch.cute.or.jp/first/
Strike Witches 2 official website to http://s-witch.cute.or.jp/pc/
Strike Witches Movie official website to http://s-witch.cute.or.jp/movie/
(There are new subdomains due to the film announcement.)

Last Exile official website to http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/flyingdog/last-exile/
(There is a slight difference in the subdomain URL.)

K-ON!, K-ON!!, and their side stories official websites to http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/k-on/k-on_tv/
(The current link has been taken over for the movie.)
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Sep 19, 2011 12:37 AM

Dec 2010
Edited the Saki manga.
Sep 19, 2011 6:37 AM

Feb 2008
@Jusenkyo_Guide: Done, although somebody submitted a change and I just approved that.

@arsonal: Done, except the Saki manga. Thanks notsureifsrs <3
Sep 19, 2011 9:56 AM

Aug 2008
kuroshiroi said:
@cat_clan: Does that web episode have an episode number and does it contain new animation?

While it doesn't have an episode number, it does has its own episode title and contains new animation and story. Actually the "episode number" is Test version.
Otaku no naka no Otaku, Otaking ni narimasu -- Otaku no Video, Gainax, 1992.
Sep 19, 2011 12:12 PM

Jul 2009
kuroshiroi said:
@Jusenkyo_Guide: Done, although somebody submitted a change and I just approved that.

That would be me :P
Sep 19, 2011 10:04 PM

Nov 2006
whitetear said:
windy said:
yeah, this has evolved into the real problem - that our genres are totally screwed up. i'm going to go through our list and sort them, clean them up, and propose an addition of a "themes" section. this will hopefully keep genres truer to what they are supposed to be while allowing room for everything else that isn't a genre by definition, but is still undeniably present in the show.
So you're proposing a strict single-entry listing for the main genre and then a themes section with everything else that applies? If so, I applaud this idea. As long as both genre and "themes" are searchable in the database, that would be awesome. Good luck and thank you! :)
yeah, that's right. i don't think there's a very high chance of it happening right now because it would require programming and there are other issues on mal that take higher precedence at the moment, but hey. thanks for the support.
Sep 20, 2011 1:00 AM

Aug 2008
Is there a need for a separate entry for continuation of Morita-san wa Mukuchi? There's no gap between seasons.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Sep 20, 2011 5:59 AM

Feb 2008
Antanaru said:
Is there a need for a separate entry for continuation of Morita-san wa Mukuchi? There's no gap between seasons.
Depends on whether or not they change the title. If they don't, I'll merge. If they do, we're all good.
Sep 20, 2011 12:26 PM

Aug 2008
I see. Thanks.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Sep 21, 2011 12:48 AM

Nov 2007
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai OVA

Please put Status to Finished Airing (I saw it was changed to Finished Airing, but now It's Not yet aired). Even though it's not yet airing date, but the OVA was leaked and some people already saw it.

Thank you~
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 21, 2011 3:38 AM

Feb 2008
It's set to Finished Airing now, so I guess we're good? :)
Sep 21, 2011 9:15 AM

Nov 2007
Yes, thank you.

Shuukan Shimakou: Sono Toki, Mashiko ga Ugoita!

I don't know this anime, but if the Japanese title (その時、シマコーが動いた!) is correct, the title has a typo. Please change to "Shimakou ga Ugoita" instead of "Mashiko ga Ugoita."

Thank you~
Sep 21, 2011 12:53 PM
Jun 2011
This is the right place for anime picture change requests? Right? If it is..

The main for this is wrong that picture belongs only to Kazama Mana.

The right one would be http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/5/26909.jpg

Also delete http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/7/4502.jpg from it's pictures too, that one belongs to "Nanase Ren"

If I need to provide a source, can I link to the adult sites where they are sold..?
Sep 21, 2011 12:56 PM

Dec 2010
No, you don't really need to provide source considering the names are right there on the cover.

But if you do, please add NSFW.
Sep 21, 2011 7:22 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
tsubasalover said:
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai OVA

Please put Status to Finished Airing (I saw it was changed to Finished Airing, but now It's Not yet aired). Even though it's not yet airing date, but the OVA was leaked and some people already saw it.
kuroshiroi said:
It's set to Finished Airing now, so I guess we're good? :)
Sorry for the confusion; I changed its status to Finished Airing after receiving a complaint on IRC last night.

@Pedovear: Done.
NaruleachSep 21, 2011 7:26 PM
p r o f i l e 👀
Sep 22, 2011 1:46 AM

Jul 2009
Regarding the "Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai OVA", perhaps it should be renamed "Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 0" or something similar. The Japanese is 僕は友達が少ない 第0語. The 第0語 part is visible in the ending credits when the name of the ending song appears.

I also tried to set it as a prequel to the series, but I think I messed it up. This pilot is exactly like the first chapter of the manga.
Sep 22, 2011 3:59 AM

Feb 2008
@tsubasalover: Fixed title.

@arsonal: Edited the title. I believe the relation shouldn't be prequel, as the events that take place in the OVA don't take place chronologically before the TV series. I changed it to parent story/side story for now, unless you can convince me otherwise :)
Sep 22, 2011 4:29 AM

Nov 2007
Regarding to OVA ver. of Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai. Since you already changed the title to Episode 0 instead of OVA, please also change Japanese title: 僕は友達が少ない 第0語

Thank you~
Sep 22, 2011 4:49 AM

Feb 2008
Done.
Sep 22, 2011 4:17 PM

Jul 2009
kuroshiroi said:
@arsonal: Edited the title. I believe the relation shouldn't be prequel, as the events that take place in the OVA don't take place chronologically before the TV series. I changed it to parent story/side story for now, unless you can convince me otherwise :)

I'm not too picky about it, but it seemed logical to me. Allow me to correct myself real quick. The pilot is not an adaptation of the manga's chapter 1 but chapter 0, which was a pre-serialization chapter. One key difference in AIC's adaptation is the lack of Kodaka's narration, which features prominently in the print version. He speaks as if meeting the reader for the first time, explaining his activities. Later on, he backtracks further to explain the reason behind forming the Rinjinbu.

In effect, the pilot is supposed to be the viewers' introduction (and readers' in the print version) to the ridiculous foundation the Rinjinbu is based upon. The gruesome display of vomit, which is not as graphic in print, is meant to draw the viewers to look further into how they got to that situation in the first place. In any case, pardon my excessively long explanation/analysis. I trust your judgment either way as an admin.

On a different note, Kokurikozaka Kara should have the English title "From Up on Poppy Hill". This title is used in the Toronto International Film Festival release (and in other festivals as well I believe). I uploaded a secondary poster earlier, but I'm not sure whether it went through.
arsonalSep 22, 2011 5:41 PM
Sep 23, 2011 12:33 AM

Aug 2009
Elevenarts (http://www.elevenarts.net/) licensed the anime Tofu Kozo under the english name Little Ghostly Adventures Of The Tofu Boy

sources : either the elevenart website or this :

http://asianmediawiki.com/Little_Ghostly_Adventures_Of_The_Tofu_Boy
-Fixing-
Sep 24, 2011 5:27 AM

May 2009
Have you merged the 2 OVAs of Yurumates? Both ANN and AniDB list Yurumates and Yurumates Ha? separately. ANN though, states that Yurumates is 12 episodes - which seems to be wrong. I think Yurumates and Yurumates Ha should be separate. I want to add Yurumates Ha to the database.

Thanks.
Sep 24, 2011 8:25 AM

Feb 2008
@arsonal: Yeah, I know what you mean but this is just the way we handle it, at least, this makes the most sense to me. Fixed Kokurikozaka Kara.

@Wilio: Fixed it up a bit, thanks.

@TsukikageRan: Go for it, definitely need to be separated, thanks.
Sep 24, 2011 8:35 AM

Oct 2007
Metty said:
@Kuroshiroi
Naru already started it
you can call dibs on the T List though :V

http://myanimelist.net/anime/10764/Buta_Hime-sama
this is one episode

well naru said she started it but shes hasn't worked on it lately
then again i still haven't finished the T list either so. . .
your welcome to work on it :V
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2011 7:46 PM

Nov 2007
Metal Fight Beyblade: 4D
Beginning October 2, 2011 (episode 26/episode 129), the duration changes from 24 mins. to 15 mins. because the new anime called "Cross Fight B-Daman" (MAL Entry) airing from 8:45 to 9:00. (Please fix the duration to 15 mins. and add about the duration change to More Info.)

Metal Fight Beyblade Official Site said:
10月2日から朝8:30~8:45の放送となります。

Thank you~
tsubasaloverSep 26, 2011 3:42 AM
Sep 25, 2011 10:22 PM

May 2009
If MAL is still changing titles from English to Romanji Japanese, then please use
1. 'Wata no Kuni Hoshi' for The Star of Cottonland
2.'Kyoukasho ni Nai!' for Very Private Lesson
3. 'Chivas 1-2-3' for Sorcerer on the Rocks
4. 'Taishizen no Makemono Bagi' for Bagi, the Monster of Mighty Nature

If not...please ignore the suggestion.

Thanks again.
TsukikageRanSep 26, 2011 3:44 AM
Sep 26, 2011 5:08 AM

Sep 2010
http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=2446
After watching this it would make sense to add the "Drama" genre to it.
Sep 26, 2011 5:24 AM

Feb 2008
@Metty: Noted.

@tsubasalover: I only added it to more info. We'll revise the duration when the show is finished, average it etc.

@TsukikageRan: At the moment, we're not changing any more titles unless it's a consistency issue. That said, I edited http://myanimelist.net/anime/1271/Very_Private_Lesson/.

@Reversify: I find the notion of drama in a hentai hard to believe, so please elaborate.
Sep 26, 2011 6:57 AM

Nov 2010
Please, re-add shounen-ai genre to No.6.
Sep 26, 2011 3:23 PM

Sep 2010
kuroshiroi said:
@Reversify: I find the notion of drama in a hentai hard to believe, so please elaborate.

Hm, not sure how I could explain without spoiling so let's see...
Sep 27, 2011 1:42 AM

May 2009
MAL allows drama CDs? Chocotto Sister Specials a.ka. 'Chocotto Sister: Chocotto Radio'. AniDB lists it here.

Worth checking out, yes?

Can you also please spell-check the English synonym of Choujikuu Romanesque Samy: Missing 99 - from Superdimemsional Romanesque Samy - Missing 99 to Superdimensional Romanesque Samy - Missing 99?

Thanks again...
TsukikageRanSep 27, 2011 1:54 AM
Sep 27, 2011 2:36 AM

Feb 2008
@Hethran: Not touching No.6 and shounen-ai with a 1km long pole.

@Reversify: I don't know, I really don't like putting genres like that on hentai. I mean... it's hentai... Drama is already overused around here and putting it on hentai as well would just make it a further joke. Anyway.

@TsukikageRan: I looked into it and apparently these are internet radio specials aired around the same time as the TV series. Suffice it to say, they probably don't have an animation component but I'll hang back on removing it for a while, in case somebody knows anything else. Fixed the synonym, thanks.
Sep 27, 2011 2:58 AM

Sep 2010
kuroshiroi said:
@Reversify: I don't know, I really don't like putting genres like that on hentai. I mean... it's hentai... Drama is already overused around here and putting it on hentai as well would just make it a further joke. Anyway.

Fair enough, but what about the other hentai that have the drama genre on them?
Sep 27, 2011 8:00 AM

Aug 2008
kuroshiroi said:
@TsukikageRan: I looked into it and apparently these are internet radio specials aired around the same time as the TV series. Suffice it to say, they probably don't have an animation component but I'll hang back on removing it for a while, in case somebody knows anything else. Fixed the synonym, thanks.

I looked into it on the official page and it's definitely an Internet radio program. No animation element to be found, at least as far as I researched.

On another topic, according to the official site of Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi 2, the show will be 12 episodes. This information is based on the announcement that the TV series will be spread on 6 DVD volumes each with 2 episodes. More information can be found here.

Following the same logic, it seems Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon it's going to be 13 episodes long. 7 Blu-Ray volumes announced, but the first volume only contains episode 1. So 6 * 2 + 1 = 13.

Also MAKEN-KI! it's going to be 12 episodes long. Since the series will have 6 DVD released, each with 2 episodes. Source can be found here.
cat_clanSep 27, 2011 8:56 AM
Sep 27, 2011 11:14 AM
Jun 2011
Here I can request to add genres too, right?

Can you add comedy to the genres of this?
PedovearSep 27, 2011 11:19 AM
Sep 27, 2011 2:16 PM

Jul 2009
The fourth Zero no Tsukaima is officially titled "Zero no Tsukaima F" (ゼロの使い魔F) and will air from January. (source)
Sep 27, 2011 2:22 PM

Aug 2008
Chi-Sui Maru episode and aired information is not entirely correct.

The 1st season was broadcasted on Nihon TV from 02/06/2010 to 11/26/2010, stopping at 41 episodes.

Then on 01/15/2011 a second season started broadcasting on Nihon TV which lasted for another 34 episodes. Which has just ended this past 09/24/2011.

Two non-broadcasted episodes were released with the 1st season DVD, which was released this past 21/09/2011. These bonus include an episode that was meant to be released on TV, but couldn't make it and a new episode to commemorate the DVD release. A DVD for the second season hasn't been announced yet.

The episode numbers goes from 1-41 for the 1st TV season and 42-75 for the second TV season. The two non-broadcasted episodes are unnumbered.
cat_clanSep 27, 2011 2:38 PM
Sep 27, 2011 2:25 PM

Aug 2008
arsonal said:
The fourth Zero no Tsukaima is officially titled "Zero no Tsukaima F" (ゼロの使い魔F) and will air from January. (source)

It has also been announced on the official website too.
Sep 27, 2011 4:14 PM

Jul 2009
Kill Me Baby official website: http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/kmb/
I also added the production information based on latest info.
Sep 27, 2011 11:49 PM

Nov 2007
cat_clan said:
Chi-Sui Maru episode and aired information is not entirely correct.

The 1st season was broadcasted on Nihon TV from 02/06/2010 to 11/26/2010, stopping at 41 episodes.

Then on 01/15/2011 a second season started broadcasting on Nihon TV which lasted for another 34 episodes. Which has just ended this past 09/24/2011.

Two non-broadcasted episodes were released with the 1st season DVD, which was released this past 21/09/2011. These bonus include an episode that was meant to be released on TV, but couldn't make it and a new episode to commemorate the DVD release. A DVD for the second season hasn't been announced yet.

The episode numbers goes from 1-41 for the 1st TV season and 42-75 for the second TV season. The two non-broadcasted episodes are unnumbered.

Then two more entries needed to be added, then, I think (for second season and DVD episodes).
tsubasaloverSep 28, 2011 10:17 PM
Sep 28, 2011 9:24 AM

Jul 2010
Plastic nee-san (anime) has finished with 4 episodes.
Sep 28, 2011 1:01 PM

Aug 2008
Wildcat17 said:
Plastic nee-san (anime) has finished with 4 episodes.

As far as I know it hasn't been announced that the 4th episode is the last episode. Not in the Anime site of Young Gan Gan magazine, not in the TYO Animations website (Animation producer).

The same happened after they released the 2nd episode, there wasn't an announcement either for more episodes or that it was the last episode. After waiting 4 months 2 new episodes arrived.
cat_clanSep 28, 2011 1:06 PM
Sep 28, 2011 2:20 PM

Jul 2010
Well, if you say that...
Sep 28, 2011 2:21 PM

Aug 2008
Happy Kappy is stated to end at 25 episodes next 10/05/2011.
Sep 28, 2011 2:36 PM

Aug 2008
Wildcat17 said:
Well, if you say that...

It wasn't my intention to sound rude and I do apologize if I sounded like that. I just was trying to clarify that there hasn't been an official announcement that confirms that the series is continuing or ending. It might just end at 4 episodes as you pointed, but this is still unknown.

Also on this blog entry the director states the number of episodes for this Anime was unknown at the beginning of the production.
Sep 29, 2011 7:08 AM

Feb 2008
@Reversify: I'm going to go with "other people did it" :) I may or may not remove drama and comedy from all hentai in the near future. We shall see.

@cat_clan: All done, thank you.

@pedovear: As I told Reversify, I don't believe in adding comedy or drama to hentai. People don't watch hentai for comedy (imao) so the only types of hentai genres applicable should be things like fantasy and sci-fi, i.e. for the setting.

@arsonal: Somebody already fixed both of your edits, thanks :)

@cat_clan: Submit two new entries for Chi-Sui Maru, please, like tsubasalover said. If you don't, I'll do something about it when I have the time.

@Wildcat17: cat_clan's sources check out. If they haven't released further episodes in around 6 months, we can take another look.

@cat_clan: Done, thanks.
Sep 29, 2011 2:03 PM

Aug 2008
According to the official Kids Station site the MonHun Nikki Girigiri Airuu Mura G series ended today with 13 episodes.
Sep 30, 2011 1:06 PM
Jun 2011
kuroshiroi said:
@pedovear: As I told Reversify, I don't believe in adding comedy or drama to hentai. People don't watch hentai for comedy (imao) so the only types of hentai genres applicable should be things like fantasy and sci-fi, i.e. for the setting.
Eh really? lol I was actually looking for hentai with comedy I'm tired of the sadistic settings haha, but I suppose I understand.
Oct 1, 2011 11:47 PM

Jul 2009
Anime DB additions seem to be locked (some password required), perhaps due to the hacking issue. When you get a chance, this should be added.

Toaru Majutsu no Index (Movie)
Japanese: 劇場版 とある魔術の禁書目録
Production: J.C. Staff
Official website: http://www.project-index.net/

More details coming in next week's Dengeki Bunko.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2011/10/01-1/toaru-majutsu-no-index-theatrical-movie-green-lit
Oct 2, 2011 4:13 AM

Nov 2007
arsonal said:
Anime DB additions seem to be locked (some password required), perhaps due to the hacking issue. When you get a chance, this should be added.

Toaru Majutsu no Index (Movie)
Japanese: 劇場版 とある魔術の禁書目録
Production: J.C. Staff
Official website: http://www.project-index.net/

More details coming in next week's Dengeki Bunko.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2011/10/01-1/toaru-majutsu-no-index-theatrical-movie-green-lit

Since on the same topic, please also add Ao no Exorcist Movie.
Source

Thank you~
tsubasaloverOct 2, 2011 4:17 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (196) « First ... « 60 61 [62] 63 64 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Anime DB - Post Modification Requests Here ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cyruz - May 15, 2016

8689 by Jhiday »»
5 minutes ago

Sticky: » Anime DB - Post Genre/Theme Requests Here ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Mar 28, 2022

682 by eblf2013 »»
Yesterday, 1:39 PM

» My Daemon ( 1 2 )

marcolacson - Nov 26, 2023

50 by veduHMY »»
Apr 23, 3:36 PM

» will the Scott Pilgrim anime be added to the database? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

GanjiTheDude - Mar 30, 2023

756 by YoshiYogurt »»
Apr 20, 1:12 PM

» Could we stop having Justin Cook at the start of every anime entry's staff list?

El-Melloi - Jul 29, 2023

10 by MadanielFL »»
Apr 20, 11:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.