Thank you very much for taking the time to visit my page. Here are some things to put everything you find here into context:
- I try out almost everything every season since I never know what might surprise me.
- I am planning to eventually try out every anime that exists, hence why my plan to watch list has every first season of every anime since 1970 listed.
- Since a normal human being such as myself doesn't have much time on this planet, I drop shows that fail to engage me as quickly as possible.
- Objectivety does not exist when talking about art, so keep in mind that all of my scores only reflect MY subjective opinion.
- I believe in Sturgeon's Revelation: "90% of everything is crap"
- I DO NOT ACCEPT COMPLETELY RANDOM FRIEND REQUESTS! PLEASE ADD A MESSAGE SO I KNOW WHERE WE HAVE INTERACTED BEFORE OR HOW YOU FOUND ME!
10/10 : Used very rarely, practically never. There is a strong connection between the show and me that I can't rate it any less and am willing to overlook any flaws it might have.
9/10 : Fantastic show with only miniscule problems if any, but didn't have that connection to make it a ten. Still a high favorite.
8/10: Great show that was a lot of fun from beginning to end with not a single episode that wasn't entertaining in some way, but I likely won't think about it every day afterwards.
7/10: Good show that might have noticable problems here and there, but is still very watchable and recommendable
6/10: Fine show that does the bare minimum I would consider a show should do. I don't regret watching a series by the end if it ends up here, but it didn't have a huge impact either
5/10 : Fine show, but nothing special. Could finish if I wanted to, but don't feel the need to. This is where I start dropping or switch to an alternative version (Manga; LN; etc..) if available.
4/10 : Boring with some bad elements that ultimately culminate in a negative perception of the show. At this point, I would regret finishing a show.
3/10 : Bad with only a tiny fraction of redeeming qualities, like e.g. not being repulsive. I'll usually have trouble finishing an episode.
2/10 : Very bad with a lot of problems; Makes me feel ill while watching and I'd be surprised if I finished even 1 episode.
1/10 : Very rare, only for the worst of the worst with repulsive or offensive content or for shorts without anything in them.
No Score: Either means the anime is so old that I don't feel comfortable rating it alongside newer things (Pretty much everything before 1950) or that I saw it so long ago that I would need to rewatch it in order to score it fairly.