Anime & Manga News

'Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season' Blu-ray Box Contains New Footage

by arsonal
Aug 3, 2015 10:48 AM | 56 Comments
Aniplex has revealed the contents of the Blu-ray Box release of Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season, which is scheduled for October 7, 2015. In addition to the 13 episodes from the second season, the collection will also contain 10 minutes of new footage titled sunny day. The footage is an alternate ending from the original visual novel.

Additional bonus materials include an original drama CD titled Curtain Call: Let Us Drive Together. It is based on the epilogue of Shirou Emiya and Rin Toosaka's new life in London and, according to the cast, will also feature Waver Velvet. Soundtrack from the second season, composed by Hideyuki Fukasawa, will also be included.

The Blu-ray Box is priced at ¥35,000 (US$283) before tax. Customers who pre-order the set on Aniplex+ through August 10 will receive a free A3-sized tapestry (pictured) illustrated by Takashi Takeuchi.

Source: Moca News

Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season - Sunny Day on MAL

20 of 56 Comments Recent Comments

kittymeowmel said:
$283 and that's before tax? Damn that is a lot of money for 10mins of extra footage...


20 minutes appearantly. 10 min for Sunny Days and 10 min extra scenes.

Sep 26, 2015 3:29 PM by Grey-Zone

Seriously? OH MAN JUST FOR 10 MINUTES!

Sep 25, 2015 1:01 AM by zurgboy00

Alter_A said:
CookingPriest said:


> FSN sells(unless its ufofsn, then the BDs undersell because true fans are rightfully pissed at awful adaptation and the BD scam )
> we will eventually get another remaster of VN
> People said DEENFSN is the "last" adaptation too

I don't care, remakes of everything happen all the time nowadays. in 5 to ten years we will have a competent adaptation that is not shit.

The current "adaptation" was nothing more but an awareness advert for Grand Order mobage anyway.



Still a salty fanfag, eh?
Honestly, at this point you're just pathetic.
You wish for others to forget about FSN:UBW as fast as possible, yet you yourself keep clinging onto it and keep bitching about it whenever possible.
Hypocrite much?
True and nobody give a crap about his selfish opinion

Aug 27, 2015 2:39 PM by Arturio

CookingPriest said:
Botato said:
You just destroyed his hopes and dreams.

Or not.

I think someone said that before and provided sound reasoning but CP still wasn't fazed.


> FSN sells(unless its ufofsn, then the BDs undersell because true fans are rightfully pissed at awful adaptation and the BD scam )
> we will eventually get another remaster of VN
> People said DEENFSN is the "last" adaptation too

I don't care, remakes of everything happen all the time nowadays. in 5 to ten years we will have a competent adaptation that is not shit.

The current "adaptation" was nothing more but an awareness advert for Grand Order mobage anyway.



Still a salty fanfag, eh?
Honestly, at this point you're just pathetic.
You wish for others to forget about FSN:UBW as fast as possible, yet you yourself keep clinging onto it and keep bitching about it whenever possible.
Hypocrite much?

Aug 26, 2015 4:09 AM by Alter_A

CookingPriest said:
in 5 to ten years we will have another competent adaptation that is not shit.
You mean just another adaptation, nothing guarantees that it will be competent or not shit.

Well, assuming we get one anyway.

Aug 23, 2015 6:22 PM by Botato

>283$

Do people actually buy these..?

Aug 20, 2015 10:28 PM by Lvl2Cow

Botato said:
You just destroyed his hopes and dreams.

Or not.

I think someone said that before and provided sound reasoning but CP still wasn't fazed.


> FSN sells(unless its ufofsn, then the BDs undersell because true fans are rightfully pissed at awful adaptation and the BD scam )
> we will eventually get another remaster of VN
> People said DEENFSN is the "last" adaptation too

I don't care, remakes of everything happen all the time nowadays. in 5 to ten years we will have a competent adaptation that is not shit.

The current "adaptation" was nothing more but an awareness advert for Grand Order mobage anyway.

Aug 20, 2015 4:46 PM by Fai

You just destroyed his hopes and dreams.

Or not.

I think someone said that before and provided sound reasoning but CP still wasn't fazed.

Aug 20, 2015 4:12 PM by Botato

There isn't going to be another adaptation.

Aug 20, 2015 2:10 PM by black1blade

Let this "adaptation" try die already. The faster people stop caring about this, the faster we can start another 6-5 year countdown for a possibility of a new remake.

Also, obligatory "I hope Miura never gets to direct or write or work on anything ever again" comment.

Aug 20, 2015 2:01 PM by Fai

AnimeFan500 said:
Wished they show the new footage in an OVA form

That is exactly what it is...

Aug 15, 2015 5:04 AM by black1blade

Yes so happy. Not because of the shitty UBW good end but it gets my hopes up that HF normal or SLH will be animated.

Aug 15, 2015 5:03 AM by black1blade

retii said:
Oohh…cool. Can't wait to see what it's about
Don't get your hopes up too much.

Aug 15, 2015 4:20 AM by Botato

Oohh…cool. Can't wait to see what it's about

Aug 14, 2015 10:15 PM by retii

Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, a few rare positive comments, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch some more, not gonna get this but still bitch anyway, and then bitch.

This thread in a nut shell.

Aug 12, 2015 3:39 AM by Alter_A

hybreezy said:
They could still this for 28 dollars and people in this topic still wouldn't buy it


If I had the money, I would... not before I buy my favorites though.

Aug 4, 2015 11:03 PM by yhunata

They could still this for 28 dollars and people in this topic still wouldn't buy it

Aug 4, 2015 10:42 PM by hybreezy

arsonal said:
The Blu-ray Box is priced at ¥35,000 (US$283) before tax.


This shit is why I pirate...... okay, it's not, but when I do get money, this shit will be why I'll still pirate.

Aug 4, 2015 10:14 PM by yhunata

Makes confusion to noobs when they watch..hahaha..but I'm afraid that shouldn't be the case for the buyer if he knows the fate series well

ME<--most jelous person waiting for the file sharing and underground piracy(hurting my ego)

Aug 4, 2015 7:08 AM by rageiX

can we get an original series based on the epilogue

Aug 4, 2015 4:32 AM by xSanox