Anime & Manga News

Live Action Stage Play of Ikkitousen Announced

by dtshyk
Sep 26, 2012 10:17 PM | 40 Comments
According to the official website, a live action stage play of Ikkitousen was announced to be shown in Tokyo from November 30th - December 9th.

Ikkitousen stage play official website

Cast
Sun Ce: Nakamura Shizuka (idol, profile)
Lü Meng: Sawai Miyu (actress, official website)

Story by [profile=Mimerio]Mimerio[/profile]

20 of 40 Comments Recent Comments

Ecchi fans will be happy to see this, I suppose

Sep 28, 2012 6:09 PM by minimiau

symbv said:

The logic is as flawed as saying because American makes fetish porn, something like a scantily clad musical on a mainstream theater should also work.


How about letting go of that grudge?

Sep 28, 2012 1:15 PM by Downgrade355

reason why it will work
s based on Sangokushi Yanyi [ Romance of the 3 Kingdoms thus it will sell

Sep 28, 2012 10:46 AM by DateYutaka

I guess it's about time to make Ikkitousen xxx.

Sep 28, 2012 9:31 AM by MajorZero

Downgrade355 said:
MM-Rosiie said:
Wait, how? O.o
Can that work?


I see no reason for it not to work. Japan makes live tentacle porn, something like this shouldn't even be an issue.

The logic is as flawed as saying because American makes fetish porn, something like a scantily clad musical on a mainstream theater should also work.

Sep 28, 2012 1:11 AM by symbv

dtshyk said:
According to the official website, a live action stage play of Ikkitousen was announced to be shown in Tokyo from November 30th - December 9th.

Ikkitousen stage play official website

Cast
Sun Ce: Nakamura Shizuka (idol, profile)
Lü Meng: Sawai Miyu (actress, official website)

Story by Mimerio


waw : o hope i can watch too .

Sep 27, 2012 11:30 PM by FourLeafClover

TerrorH3ctor said:

Yeah, but the characters are also another reason. Hakufu's so funny and cheerful, she makes my stomach hurt. Ryomou's handcuffs and submission techniques and Kanu's utmost ferocity when she fights, to note.
However, its ecchi content is NOTHING compared to what I'm reading in Seikon No Qwaser right now. I love both, but Qwaser is 10x rawer than Ikki (Queen's Blade doesn't even come close). Katja (Qwaser) makes Ryofu look like a chaste priestess.


Yeah, the characters are essential, ecchi is easy to make and any studio can animate crapton of it, but if the characters are nul, then the anime would be nul lol.

Lol, Seikon No Qwaser has some serious BDSM yuri content going on there, i wonder how much girls Katja dominated lol. i think she's got 3 girls in the anime, is the manga far ahead though?

Sep 27, 2012 10:29 PM by Downgrade355

Downgrade355 said:
TerrorH3ctor said:

Heh, without the ecchi, Ikki Tousen would've been marked as "just another ordinary fighting" series with not much of a fanbase. I mean, how many ppl have seen or heard of Shadow Skill?


Well Ikki Tousen is known as an ecchi fighting series, most of its popularity was because of the ecchi. i played the PSP game, it's a 2D fighting game similar to the ol' classic cadillas and dinosaurs, when you beat the enemy, their clothes tear off lol, and when you make a special move, the character appears in the background screen and...well, you know where this is going xD.


Yeah, but the characters are also another reason. Hakufu's so funny and cheerful, she makes my stomach hurt. Ryomou's handcuffs and submission techniques and Kanu's utmost ferocity when she fights, to note.
However, its ecchi content is NOTHING compared to what I'm reading in Seikon No Qwaser right now. I love both, but Qwaser is 10x rawer than Ikki (Queen's Blade doesn't even come close). Katja (Qwaser) makes Ryofu look like a chaste priestess.

Sep 27, 2012 10:00 PM by TerrorH3ctor

TerrorH3ctor said:

Heh, without the ecchi, Ikki Tousen would've been marked as "just another ordinary fighting" series with not much of a fanbase. I mean, how many ppl have seen or heard of Shadow Skill?


Well Ikki Tousen is known as an ecchi fighting series, most of its popularity was because of the ecchi. i played the PSP game, it's a 2D fighting game similar to the ol' classic cadillas and dinosaurs, when you beat the enemy, their clothes tear off lol, and when you make a special move, the character appears in the background screen and...well, you know where this is going xD.

Sep 27, 2012 9:40 PM by Downgrade355

Downgrade355 said:
Sanguis said:
Tits and panties shots. Regardless of what anyone says, fortunately this type of awesomesauce sells.

Why.jpg


Fixed it for you. C:


Heh, without the ecchi, Ikki Tousen would've been marked as "just another ordinary fighting" series with not much of a fanbase. I mean, how many ppl have seen or heard of Shadow Skill?

Sep 27, 2012 9:30 PM by TerrorH3ctor

symbv said:
Sanguis said:
Tits and panties shots. Regardless of what anyone says, unfortunately this type of shit sells.

Such things can only provide a bottom line to the sale (and it does not always work). Popularity of Ikki Tousen, which is strong enough to go for 4 seasons, requires quite a bit more than just those.


Likeable characters (for me) for example. Hell, it has a larger--equally male and female--fanbase around Latin America (my brethren--that surprised me a little) and Europe, not to mention they're damn good cosplayers.

Oh and Sanguis, bishounens sell, too. 2 sides of the same coin, you know? ;)

Sep 27, 2012 9:22 PM by TerrorH3ctor

MM-Rosiie said:
Wait, how? O.o
Can that work?


I see no reason for it not to work. Japan makes live tentacle porn, something like this shouldn't even be an issue.

Sep 27, 2012 7:21 PM by Downgrade355

Wait, how? O.o
Can that work?

Sep 27, 2012 7:11 PM by Mirorin

it may massrace the story but is based on Sangokushi Yanyi [ Romance of the 3 Kingdoms thus it will sell

Sep 27, 2012 5:45 PM by DateYutaka

lol Wut.

Sep 27, 2012 5:40 PM by soulless4now

Sanguis said:
Tits and panties shots. Regardless of what anyone says, fortunately this type of awesomesauce sells.

Why.jpg


Fixed it for you. C:

Sep 27, 2012 3:39 PM by Downgrade355

Sanguis said:
Tits and panties shots. Regardless of what anyone says, unfortunately this type of shit sells.

Such things can only provide a bottom line to the sale (and it does not always work). Popularity of Ikki Tousen, which is strong enough to go for 4 seasons, requires quite a bit more than just those.

Sep 27, 2012 3:28 PM by symbv

I think you meant o say Strip show, not stage show.

Sep 27, 2012 3:27 PM by Jigero

Tits and panties shots. Regardless of what anyone says, unfortunately this type of shit sells.

Why.jpg

Sep 27, 2012 3:21 PM by Sanguis

Should have just made a AV...

Sep 27, 2012 11:58 AM by Paul

Related Database Entries