Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 4, 7:26 AM

Jul 2017
Novelist Ghost Mikawa's series, I have been awaiting to see Gimai Seikatsu for a long time: a romance story between stepsiblings.

fhana's return to the Anisong scene, and this is a decent OP, all things considered.

A father and a son of the Asamura family of Taishi and Yuta, and a mother and a daughter of the Ayase family of Akiko and Saki, they're essentially remarried parents with both Yuta and Saki being stepsiblings...who actually know each other. And now that they've all grown up, they're more or less living together, as one imperfect family.

Sunday, June 7:
The same-aged Yuta and Saki being so close, yet to distant that's no thanks to Yuta's politeness, Saki rather not make him be so formal to her, it's awkward, and if they're going to live together from now on, might as well grow close together at the same time. And despite his co-worker of Yomiuri being enamored that Yuta has a new sister, in actuality, Yuta's rather stressed out because he can't think of her like a potential partner, but rather, a sister that despite mother and daughter having different lives, and Saki getting used to Yuta's house (with a constant light switches), it'll be a bittersweet long stay.

I actually appreciate the slowness of the premiere episode, the LN was alike towards its manga counterpart, so this will be a slow burn, but a well thought-out one.
KANLen09Jul 5, 6:49 PM
Jul 4, 7:28 AM

Feb 2021
Just like the LN, it has a very slow pacing, this is good because at least they are not rushing through the source material.
This series is best thought out as a diary style narrative, as each chapter in the light novel consists of one day, and this entire episode is basically just sunday.
Jul 4, 7:41 AM
Mar 2021
Not an LN reader, honestly I'm hoping this doesn't go the romance path. We haven't seen an example where the step siblings just learn to become familial and learn to care about one another in that manner. The first episode seemed to do a good job showcasing the insecurities and anxieties of both characters. Exploring that, while slow and potentially depressing, I would argue, would be an interesting concept.

We'll see where this goes, but this is seems to already be better than pretty much every sibling-romcom already.
Jul 4, 7:48 AM

Jan 2009
First episode was very down to earth, and so were the two main characters, which is a rare and very good thing
- except for the accidental bra-hold, they really should have ditched that old joke.
Jul 4, 7:48 AM

Jan 2024
This show anything but Com. Very realistic on how two strangers thrown together would react. The anxiety both felt was way too natural. The little things like stopping before knocking, not saying welcome home, not finding correct switches made it very simple and to the ground.
Good slowburn Sol maybe & hopefully romance later.
Animation is mediocre but dk unless it falls off. OP song was good.

May not be for everyone but good enough for me
Jul 4, 7:50 AM

Jan 2024
Reply to Suginami85
First episode was very down to earth, and so were the two main characters, which is a rare and very good thing
- except for the accidental bra-hold, they really should have ditched that old joke.
@Suginami85 atleast the FMC wasn't kicking and screaming like 90% do in same situation.
Jul 4, 7:53 AM

Jan 2024
Reply to Alpha-Nine
- The first minute or so with the monologues from our two main leads while a black and white montage plays felt so moody. Them talking about being strangers didn't alleviate this impression.

- "The sister becomes the target heroine of the protagonist, and they end up in a relationship. What happens in the fictional world is not the same as reality." Oh, really now? Will this series not have incest? Or is this just a red herring to throw viewers off track?

- The scene when Yuuta and Saki are introduced to each other feels reminiscent of My Stepmom's Daughter Is My Ex. Hmm. Most likely a coincidence, but still 🤨

- Yuuta being too polite towards a cute girl he barely knows feels totally relatable. Glad that Saki requested him to be a bit more relaxed towards her.

- The montage of the family unpacking things around had this melancholic vibe with the piano piece with female vocals. Which contrasted what was being shown on screen, which was much more lighthearted than what the music suggested.

- Of course the two stepsblings have to in the same school.

- I see Yuuta works at a bookstore. Lucky for him that someone like Yume Irido isn't his stepsister.

- "Nutting will happen" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Yeah, Yuuta's co-worker knows that something spicy might develop. 🙃 Him mentioning about "wicked thoughts" doesn't help.

- Don't know what's the deal with the end credits scene of Saki turning the lights out.

I wonder how will this series ultimately turn out. With the moodiness of certain parts of the first episode, will this be more psychological than your typical stepsibling series?

Considering how subdued the first episode was, I hope the series can find a balance between its serious and lighthearted moments. And that it does not become a bore later on.
@Alpha-Nine in my step ex.... The meeting was way too awkward unlike this one.

If Yume was his stepsister he would have seen her way to much working in a bookstore to call her stranger...
Jul 4, 7:54 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to WaterMage
@Suginami85 atleast the FMC wasn't kicking and screaming like 90% do in same situation.
@WaterMage_658 That's why I wrote they are down to earth, and I like that. They act rational, not like other anime characters tend to do in this situation.
Jul 4, 7:57 AM

Nov 2011
The narration and drama tone fits well for this show as well as the animation style.

I've been reading the manga for this on and off for awhile and I think the overall tone for the first episode fits. Definitely going to need patience to see their relationship develop as this is one of those anime that doesn't jump immediately the gun.

Saki Ayase is someone to keep an eye on her. She can be a deceptively complex character.
Jul 4, 7:59 AM

Jul 2017
Gimai Seikatsu is here and despite the premise and title not indicating something appealing when I first read, I actually found it to be a lot better than I expected. Last few volumes have been a bit too meandering for me but it is still a pretty decent series and hearing about the anime, I was curious to see how this adaptation went.

Overall, it was... interesting. It is a slower start that showcases the awkwardness of Asamura and Ayase trying to adjust being around each other (especially with Ayase trying to adjust being in a new household after what she experienced for years and in a place with new people, having her guard up in a way even though she did want Asamura to let his down a bit to talk a bit normally). The series isn't just having fanservice and misunderstandings all over the place and embracing the more comedic aspect, focusing more on the character drama aspect and trying to tell a story with how they try to awkwardly build a relationship as siblings together to start off with instead for the time being. Characters actually conversing and trying to understand their relationship and how to interact with each other feels refreshing when I've seen this kind of premise take trashier routes instantly.

The animation was pretty stiff but there was a lot of scenes again, just showing how Ayase and Asamura were moving around in their daily lives as they are adjusting with the changes to their household so there is some interesting direction there that makes up for some visual flaws. The way it was shot and drawn almost made me feel like this was a J-Drama or a short film at times but drawn over, it did feel somewhat different in the way everything flowed and was presented with the delicate piano tracks in the background making this feel even more moody but slightly realer in a way. Especially given the way characters spoke too, no one being too loud and everyone trying to be a bit polite or not just chaotic from the start. This is not like a Domestic Girlfriend where the first episode had batshit insane stuff and loud interactions happen all over the place. It is more down-to-earth and explores the complexities of a relationship like this pretty decently so far, and gives some amount of depth already that can be much further explored as these characters get more acquainted and comfortable with each other to let barriers loose a bit.

It sucks of course that a lot of Asamura's internal monologues were cut but it was an interesting approach to allow more space to let the music shine and that moody effect create some awkwardness that is still present in the air through this adjustment process for these characters. I like the effect it brings out but a bit more monologues with Asamura would have been a bit better for defining his character. I didn't mind it that much personally since I was reading the series beforehand and found it to be decent but I can easily see this kind of approach with the characters being awkward and fairly stoic and polite, being very boring as well to people completely new to the series and unaware about what this had to offer beforehand. Especially in a season where Giji Harem and Alya are there, with those being very expressive and can be chaotic and lively, this kind of series could be swept under the rug in comparison to those as 'dry' and 'boring' and be left in the dust.

But in a way, the odds of me liking this series are much more this way (although I do like Giji Harem too). I love Tsuki ga Kirei a lot and I rewatched Just Because a month ago and found it to be solid and those shows are perceived as 'dry' and 'slower'. Obviously this is no Tsuki ga Kirei, but I still think the potential is there if the monologues are a bit more present and the anime's able to flesh out the characters more throughout the show. It is a different approach and while it can be hit-miss in some ways and for many people, I found it to be worth the shot. More fluid character animation, colors that popped more and better art would raise the floor a lot more for this anime adaptation. But decent effort for the most part and one of the premieres I actually didn't dislike this season so far, and found quite some potential in with its more grounded approach and some cinematic vision to accompany that.
animejasJul 4, 8:37 AM
Jul 4, 8:04 AM
Dec 2018
I'm pretty disappointed for the animation. The music is mediocre. For a masterpiece and my favourite light novel, I am not satisfied.
Feb 2024
Waaaaait wait wait wait wait.

He accidentally picks up her bra and she DOESN'T immediately try to murder him? What timeline is this? I thought I was watching ANIME damn it. What's this realistic and mature behavior by two nearly adults? Aren't they still in high school? In Japan?!

May 2018
Reply to BioticKhajiit
I feel like its far too slow and dragging out establishign shots or leaving very long gaps between people talking. Even IF this is intentional and by design (which derosnt excuse this btw) it doesnt work to the benefit of the show. It feels rather boring to watch even on 1.25x. Given the high score of the LN Ill continue watching but fuck me did this episode feel dull. It looks nice though.
@BioticKhajiit Yeah it's too slow, too many off shot and dragging conversation. the character is like dead inside, I prefer their parent become MC at this point especially hearing Ueda voice. Also dramatic music when there's nothing happens it's like did they try to make viewer cry at nothing.

The entire time I'm watching, I keep finding what make me want to continue watch this while sleepy watching it. The MC/heroine has no character, neither the plot or story is interesting. Even 'Yesterday wo Utate' has tone similar like this but it's not that slow or dragging and has interesting character.

Maybe this anime would be good if it has shaft studio style.
Jul 4, 8:05 AM

Aug 2013
That was actually even better than I expected. Brilliant direction, voice acting and visuals.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jul 4, 8:07 AM
Aug 2022
Already feels like a better version of domestic girlfriend
Jul 4, 8:09 AM

Jul 2017
Reply to rijallconnie
@BioticKhajiit Yeah it's too slow, too many off shot and dragging conversation. the character is like dead inside, I prefer their parent become MC at this point especially hearing Ueda voice. Also dramatic music when there's nothing happens it's like did they try to make viewer cry at nothing.

The entire time I'm watching, I keep finding what make me want to continue watch this while sleepy watching it. The MC/heroine has no character, neither the plot or story is interesting. Even 'Yesterday wo Utate' has tone similar like this but it's not that slow or dragging and has interesting character.

Maybe this anime would be good if it has shaft studio style.
@rijallconnie SHAFT is wayyyyyyyyyyy too over-the-top for something like this with all those random neck tilts and zooms/close ups for a subtle series like this. It would be almost like a parody that way, this is not Monogatari. Even March Comes in Like a Lion is much more expressive despite Rei being a somber character as a whole visually, this show is not anywhere as intense as that.
Jul 4, 8:14 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
I like the slow approach. Good first impression.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Jul 4, 8:38 AM
Apr 2019
So much drama for something they can adapt themself into
Jul 4, 8:38 AM
May 2020
This show feel super dry imo
Jul 4, 8:42 AM
Nov 2022
Okay, I think it's good that it has this "adult and serious" approach, it doesn't go into comedy and it seems like it won't, so it is a factor that can turn out either very well or very badly.

I'll have to wait to see how it evolves.
Jul 4, 8:53 AM
May 2020
This is going to be most chill wholesome romance anime of this season, i looking forward to this anime, hope many people give it try this anime not just drop and judge this anime based on the anime name
Jul 4, 9:04 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Okay, this seems good, liking the overall tone and awkwardness of the two so far. Very natural and down to earth. And hey, the bra grab was completely and normally handled too, what a shock xD.

fhana-san's ED theme sure slaps too, love them!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jul 4, 9:29 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This was a great start, don’t think I’ve seen a step sibling romance since “My Step-Mom’s Daughter Is My Ex” which also came out in a summer season, two years ago lol, it hurts how that was already that long ago, and I liked that show quite a bit but this one is looking very promising as well, I’m not sure if it gets more comedic later or not but I’m liking the more chill vibe of this one already, our MC Yuuta has a general laid back vibe and so does Saki to a degree, and I liked how they were both straight up with how they wanted to approach their new relationship as step siblings, tho Yuuta does seem to be wavering a bit when he talked to his cute coworker, which is understandable of course.

The art also looks very nice so far, it’s nothing too crazy but it really fits the show, the backgrounds look good too, I especially liked when Yuuta was overlooking the train tracks. And lastly, that is a damn good OP by fhána, I knew it had to be them when I heard the singing, I don’t think I’ve heard an OP by them since Dragon Maid S2 which was once again a summer season show, this time 3 years ago which hurts even more lol, and we don’t have the ED yet but I see it’s supposed to be Kitri and that means we might be in for one of the best OP and ED combos of the season, I fucking love Kitri lol. Looking forward to the rest of this one.
Jul 4, 9:36 AM

Aug 2022
It's been a while since there was a story about half-siblings.

The impression of these two characters is really fresh, I mean they really are like strangers who have just met each other.

There is nothing romantic in this opening BUT as time goes by Yuuta and Saki's relationship will definitely grow.

Jul 4, 9:40 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Paulternative said:
He accidentally picks up her bra and she DOESN'T immediately try to murder him? What timeline is this? I thought I was watching ANIME damn it. What's this realistic and mature behavior by two nearly adults? Aren't they still in high school? In Japan?!
I thought the same thing lol, it was more of a wholesome interaction than the usual girl gets mad and slaps dude for something he didn’t mean to do, I’m not one to hate tropes but I did like this scene.
Jul 4, 9:51 AM
Sep 2020
Reply to GeoXsf9
Finaly the first romance series of summer season starts. It gave of a pretty serious and deep vibes whatsoever. The thing I love the most is that how normal and realistic were the interactions not some cringe bullshit. Even tho Asamura agreed to be informal he got more tense than before xd. Ayase the gyaru stepsis less tense as usual
@GeoXsf9 The author has said it isn't a romcom tho
Jul 4, 10:28 AM

Jan 2022
Okay, humm. That was really something. I saw the title and started it for the memes, the manga reader said it's not what you would expect either, but still, I did not expect THIS. Everything is real, calm, no moe-baka-shit, very good music, cinematic camera, small details. If you haven't, check the part after the OP at the end, it's quite funny and something real when joining a new home. I am excited to see how this anime will translate into the school life part next episode.
I like everything, ok
Jul 4, 10:32 AM

May 2023
Is it true that Step-siblings will always be strangers and can't get close to each other?

Finally an anime with absolutely NO moe-baka shit comedy tropes used in anime like this, I really like anime that has a serious vibe like this.

The relationship between the two of them in this episode really made me feel emotional, they were very awkward and really tried to adapt so they could get to know each other better.

The OST is really, really, really good, man, it makes this anime more comfortable to watch, OP song by fhána has immediately entered my top 3 best openings for now.
NezuSwallowtail_Jul 4, 10:38 AM
Jul 4, 10:47 AM

Jan 2023
This first episode seemed liked a pretty realistic take on two teenagers suddenly having to live together, lots of awkwardness and walking on eggshells.
The dad does not always have his act together haha, but he seems very kind.
Now then, I'm curious about the two main characters backstories, they don't seem very happy and to have quite a cynical outlook on life, we'll see.

It was a very slow start, I'm guessing the romance will not happen very quickly, but I don't mind as it was interesting.
Looking forward to see more :)
Jul 4, 11:22 AM

May 2019
Decent start to this series although the 2 main characters were kind of somber which, for now, I think may have been caused by their life experiences but I think they will open up to each other as this progresses. On a related note, Saki seems to have grown up mostly alone as her mother worked the evening schedule and I'm not sure about Yuta's upbringing but maybe that will be brought up later.
Jul 4, 11:24 AM

Feb 2019
Studio Deen might actually have a good production on their hands for once? Show looks really good, granted we’ve only really seen the inside of their house, but decidedly better than Orphen and most of the other recent Deen works.

Gimai Seikatsu is clearly aware of all the tropes it’s up against as a step sibling anime. In fact, the opening of the episode literally makes fun of a lot of that. Instead, I like how they actually feel realistic. The voices are understated. It’s not overly cringe or fanservice-y. It actually comes off more like a tv drama than anything in which two people do genuinely try to learn to live with each other.

I haven’t been thru it, but when you get a step sibling at this age and have to share a house, it’s two people from totally different backgrounds, upbringings and personalities coming together and learning to live with one another. Already in 25 minutes I can see the show handling that in a refreshing manner.

The characters seem interesting and it’s obvious Saki’s hiding some trauma from her past and maybe some bullying in school? which I’m looking forward seeing explored.

I’ve had the LN for like a year now and still haven’t read, so I’m going into this blind but I can see why it’s so loved already if they stick with this style of storytelling. When every other series like this has cringe jokes and the girl falling in love in the first episode this really sets itself apart. Can’t wait for more.
Marinate1016Jul 4, 12:08 PM
Jul 4, 11:34 AM

Jul 2021
The music might be the best thing this show has going for it. The colors and the effects are nice, but I hope they don't overdo it. The art and animation are mildly disappointing, especially with to the vibe the show is trying to create.

It seems very carefully directed, at first glance. I like that the writing seems very grounded. I appreciated the little touches, like Ayase fumbling with the switches trying to turn off the lights. But naturally this style can easily make things boring.

I had my eye on this one and hoped they would hook me instantly with the first episode, but I'll just have to wait and see.
Jul 4, 12:05 PM

Oct 2010
Not sure what was happening I was listening to the piano mostly.
Jk. But piano is good.
As for 'realistic' first contact. It is not. It is not full of anime tropes but still too far from reality.
Co-habitation with strangers. At this age. Without setting up borders, splitting shared spaces, checking locks, pointing where dishes, sugar and cleaning tools are. Not talking about rules and hairs in the sink. Not worrying about very bad thing that could happen when re-marring with female kids.
So reality check says: we are still in a fairy world of anime, sorry.
Jul 4, 12:07 PM

May 2020
This might turn out to be a good dialog heavy show.
I remember reading the manga at some point, but the chapters released so slowly that i quit. Yesterday i saw my local bookstore sell the first three LN volumes and so i had to buy them. Maybe it would be a good read on vacation.
Jul 4, 12:15 PM
Oct 2022
So off the bat, we've got a dad who casually drops that he's met a woman and they're getting married. And they'll be living with her and a new stepsister. Immediately thought of Domestic Girlfriend. Is this common in Japan or something? When my parents remarried, I'd met my new siblings LONG before they got married or we lived together.

So far, that's about the only similarity to DG, but we'll see. Looks like it could be cute.
Jul 4, 12:21 PM

Nov 2017
Very chill and already inklings of great chemistry between the leads is good. This smells a good show :)
Jul 4, 12:23 PM

Jul 2020
not really sure what to make of it yet.. at the very least it's not annoying, I'm intrigued
Jul 4, 12:46 PM
Sep 2022
How much source material will it cover?
Jul 4, 1:04 PM

Apr 2012
So we essentially got a no blood-related sibling version of that show where the guy hung out with the angelic waifu?
Jul 4, 2:13 PM

Jan 2022
Nah, the dad is pretty pathetic imo. The title of reminded me of "My Stepmom's Daughter Is My Ex" why do the parents wait until the last minute to introduce the kids to each other?

Why is Saki so down about herself? I guess we'll find out soon enough. How are they not supposed to fall in love when the guy is so nice lol did he give her his old room? I feel bad for Saki bc it seems like she didn't really have a good life until now considering she didn't have a bed and took turns sleeping with her mom.

Oh man, this first episode made me so damn sleepy. It was a little too slow for me.
This never updates so that's cool
Jul 4, 3:08 PM

Dec 2016
A bit meh premiere episode for me.

Never been a fan of these stoic teen male leads acting so dull and emotionless with little to no explanation for this behaviour. They feel like straight out poster boys for teens that think they are cool and suave but they are just as awkward as their peers.

I understand that Saki & Yuuta are going to be the main focus for the whole series, but it really bugs me that their major worries before even being introduced to each others is about how they should act and what to expect from each other as new members of a family, rather than question if the other next to be parent is legit doing this future marriage just to become a gold digger or if it's just a hasty choice by both irresponsible adults, or even realize thie are both getting a step parent and how they should adress to each other and how far or how little should they get into their lives.

I'll have to admit that I did like Yuuta's dad, he was probably the only one that felt real, he was very dedicated to try to make this work, even cleaned the house days prior to the ladies moving in and left out a nervous but comedic like skit wearing cleaning clothes when Saki & her mom arrived to their home.

The cinematography was both interesting but also quite amateurish. It felt like an art student presenting a short film with very clunky and pretentious use of black & white and also muted colors to exagerate the serious tone of the story. But I did like a lot the pencil colors animation sequence after Yuuta took his bath. I'll probably cling to this and at least give it the 3 episode rule.
Jul 4, 3:27 PM
Nov 2018
@ejleon How the siblings first met to me feel like how they should act. They never met before and then told not too long ago that there parent is getting remarried. I would expect their first meeting to be awkward. Two new strangers suddenly become family. At least they are not avoiding each other, and they are actually talking to each other and making an effort to get along.
Jul 4, 3:35 PM

Aug 2017
I like it.

I really like it.

After "Megami no Cafe Terrace" today, I thought it would be another typical romcom, with lots of screaming, misunderstandings, including "accidentally bursting into the shower" and "oops, I slipped and accidentally landed on her breasts" scenes.

But "Gimai Seikatsu" is actually surprisingly quiet. Maybe even a little too quiet for some people, but I think that these quiet, thoughtful scenes in between are what make this title so strong. The music in the scene where Saki unpacked her things was really gripping and I think the whole tone of the series was really mature.

The starting point that Saki and Yuuta have never seen each other before, after their parents are already so close that they are getting married, is of course nonsense, but when it is told so grippingly, you are happy to overlook that.

You can really see that it's a big change for both of them and that they both have to get used to it. How the two of them get along together is something we'll be keeping ourselves busy for the next 12 weeks.
Jul 4, 3:44 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to Moppit
@ejleon How the siblings first met to me feel like how they should act. They never met before and then told not too long ago that there parent is getting remarried. I would expect their first meeting to be awkward. Two new strangers suddenly become family. At least they are not avoiding each other, and they are actually talking to each other and making an effort to get along.
@Moppit Good points. It was a really quick and awkward situation, I understand that, yet they are talking and working out their new situation.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jul 4, 4:11 PM

Aug 2017
Reply to delta5
So this is what a romance between two emotionally dead people looks like. Not great. These two kids act like they just got back from a war zone and have PTSD or are very heavily medicated. Hopefully the tone and atmosphere will lighten up as things go along.
@delta5 Good way of putting it. Dreary start.

I liked Domestic Kanojo and others more.

Girl's look is very typical light-skinned gyaru look.

lumjulian said:
After "Megami no Cafe Terrace" today, I thought it would be another typical romcom, with lots of screaming, misunderstandings, including "accidentally bursting into the shower" and "oops, I slipped and accidentally landed on her breasts" scenes.

Haha, I love that stuff! Great Lum avatar!

Kimurah said:
Never been a fan of these stoic teen male leads acting so dull and emotionless with little to no explanation for this behaviour. They feel like straight out poster boys for teens that think they are cool and suave but they are just as awkward as their peers.

Yeah, I really dislike anime boys like this.

Lamp1009 said:
I'm hoping this doesn't go the romance path.

It's labeled romance. It will definitely go romance path somehow.
CarbonMDJul 4, 4:19 PM
Jul 4, 4:43 PM
Apr 2022
ok not bad for the first episode
Jul 4, 4:45 PM
Apr 2020
I dont know what to expect since they seem to cut out all the inner monologues, which pretty much defined the characters in the Light Novel. This will probably result in characters either being oversimplified or their actions will only be logical for LN readers. Maybe they find a good way to transfer the characters, either way for the atmosphere alone its a must watch for me.
Jul 4, 4:58 PM

Dec 2020
Rafif14 said:
@GeoXsf9 The author has said it isn't a romcom tho

Ah my bad it'd be romance
Jul 4, 5:14 PM

Sep 2020
A good first episode. Might drop after 3 episodes though. I only watch these brother-sister animes for the possible incest. But it doesn’t look like I’m going to get any of that here.

And I’m calling it right now: The mom is a cunt.

This could be the misogynist in me talking. But the bitch has “hoe” written all over her. Works at a bar? Loves to buy too much pointless shit? Used to live in a shithole before meeting the dad? Yep! calling it right now. The bitch cheating or putting the dad through the shit is going to be the source of some of this anime’s drama. Especially with how much of a weirdo he is.

Internet's most principled sociopath.
Jul 4, 5:19 PM
Sep 2022
Not bad episode.
The vibe is really calm and good to watch, but still a little tense cause protagonist's new life.
But for now i really don't really want for they to stay in a romance, they work better with friends in this start.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 29

81 by N_Hawke »»
42 minutes ago

» Tape(s)

Rayane-47 - Yesterday

12 by RudeRedis »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 8

77 by Rocky4042 »»
Yesterday, 3:37 PM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 22

68 by LuisSV23 »»
Yesterday, 10:36 AM

» Do you binge watch everything?

habib_kun - Aug 12

31 by Zimmu »»
Yesterday, 5:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.