Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 21, 2023 5:46 PM
Dec 2022
Himuro and Fuyutsuki going on a trip together was great to see, even though it was for work😂. It sucked that they couldn't go to dinner cuz of that fever though. The ending was so sweet! You know I've always wanted a nice group of friends who I can talk to all the time and spend time together. I envy them for having those friends, but I can be content by watching them whenever I need a recharge, same goes for romance. This was one of the most relaxing anime's I've watched, and I hope they'll be more of this to come, cuz I would really love to see them officially together.🥰
Mar 21, 2023 6:06 PM

Jan 2012
Taking care of sick child form Himuro-kun on a business trip, and reflecting on the year past while flower viewing to end the series. So let's see what I had to say about this show back in January after watching the first episode:

animefan8800 said:
Extremely one-note so far, but cute and pleasing enough. This is just a guess since I'm an anime-only, but it wouldn't surprise me if the source for this was either 4-koma or just short style chapters. It has that sort of feel, similar to My Senpai Is Annoying in a sense and I loved that. I also get the sense we're not gonna have any true romantic developments from the main couple, the op makes me think we might have two more couples, which I hope I'm wrong about. The lack of romantic development for the main couple I mean.

And yeah, I'd say I was more or less spot on. I'm gonna be kind and give this a somewhat generous 8/10 though because it really was pretty damn cute.
Mar 21, 2023 6:11 PM

Jun 2022
No kiss scene or romantic declaration but by the nature of this show and what I have seen before, that was pretty much accepted. 
Mar 21, 2023 6:25 PM

Dec 2022
W30000000000000N POR LA XUXAAAAAAAAA QUE LINDOOOOOOOOOOO
Voy a llorar :,v. Que gran anime. No puedo creer que se haya termonado :,(.
Muy buen capitulo y Muy buen anime :,).
10/10👌
Mar 21, 2023 6:29 PM

Jul 2016
Shota Himuro can't stop winning. Already more progress than in his adult form... which is slightly concerning if I'm honest.

Chill and very sweet show overall. Wasn't a fan of the first episode but fortunately things got better and better with each passing week. Likeable cast of characters and the interactions between Himuro and Fuyutsuki were easily what I loved the most about this adaptation. All very wholesome from beginning to end.

7/10 - Fuyutsuki, prettiest character of the season.
Mar 21, 2023 6:34 PM
Aug 2020
Finally over, this adults acting like 12 years old children…
At the beginning it was cute but at end , even a kiss on the cheek, holding hands, what kind of romance is that???
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Mar 21, 2023 6:37 PM

May 2022
Loved the ending lines: "We're home!" I wish I had a workplace where I felt like it was a work home, and my best friends were my work colleagues. But for that to happen in real life, you boss has to be Buddha.

This anime leaves me happy, content, wishing for more.
Mar 21, 2023 6:44 PM

Nov 2020
i think this is the first time i've ever watched a romance anime that ended without the main couple getting together or kissing or anything and it DIDN'T piss me off lmao, that's usually a huge pet peeve of mine but for some reason here it just feels good
Mar 21, 2023 8:00 PM
Jul 2018
people really expect anime to be masterpiece just watch the anime did you really expect them to being fucking when you firsyty decided to watch this anime chill
Mar 21, 2023 9:21 PM
Dec 2022
Overall this show truly is just slice of life lol. Nothing too special or out of the ordinary but really focuses on the small things people notice about each other when getting closer to someone they like or have romantic feelings for. It’s a very wholesome, easygoing show and each episode made my heart happy.

Idk if it would be considered one of my favorite things ever but I don’t think it’s necessarily meant to be that. I think it’s just supposed to be a fun show to watch and see these characters grow closer to each other over time in real life settings. Not a thought provoking piece of media that has me questioning everything haha. That’s perfectly ok tho since I like both easygoing and thought provoking shows!

Hoping it gets a season 2 since I feel it was left unfinished but even if it doesn’t, this will be a nice show to come back to and watch when I just want to relax and have some wholesomeness in my life.
Mar 21, 2023 9:43 PM

Sep 2015
I really enjoyed this peaceful anime. I hope there will be a second season.
Mar 21, 2023 10:14 PM
Dec 2021
Kind of a weak ending, but overall I really enjoyed this show. Very comforting. It was like therapy.
Mar 21, 2023 10:24 PM
Feb 2012
A very restraint romance ending, which is quite appropriate in this case.

Their company must be making a good profit and they could afford to travel on the Gran Class on the Tohoku Shinkansen. They also booked a very spacious business hotel room too.
[FelineYogi]
Mar 21, 2023 10:46 PM

Sep 2018
Some random shota fetish scene in the middle of the episode, OK then lol, this anime didn't need that...

Pretty good relaxing watch and a minimalist romance, I really liked the mythical portrayal in this anime, juxtaposed well with their working environment. 7/10.
Mar 21, 2023 11:07 PM
Mar 2023
I really enjoy these type of animes so I'll give it a 10 in my books.
Mar 21, 2023 11:28 PM

Jan 2023
Himuro's child version is so damn cute >w<)
This was pretty chill anime
no drama no love triangle etc etc
just Himuro and Fuyutsuki enjoying small things together
hanging out with other colleagues having fun with them
wasn't particularly funny to make u laugh out loud
but u definitely will smile a lot
not for ppl who like intense romantic anime with so much drama and plot

Mar 21, 2023 11:54 PM
Dec 2020
otakuweek said:
At the beginning it was cute but at end , even a kiss on the cheek, holding hands, what kind of romance is that???

Why did you watch it if you're glad it's "finally over"?
Mar 22, 2023 12:05 AM

Jul 2019
I would've preferred something more substantial at the end but them both remembering the year that passed and how much they've changed thanks to each other is better than a rushed confession.

Though it would've been nice with some more Komori/Saejima and Otonashi/Katori content.
Mar 22, 2023 1:41 AM
Jun 2021
In the era of tropes & forced romantic ships, this truly stand out to be a great SOL romance show
We usually don't get too many romance focused on adult cast & workplace but when you actually get them, they turn out to be gem like this

Coming back to the show, the character development felt natural for the main caste however it could have done more justice with the relationship of side characters as well, but that's something you would always feel missing out in a 12 episode series, although the time screen given to each & every character was near to perfect

I will really miss this show, hope it gets another season, watching both of these kuderes spending time with each other was really a kind of therapy, even the scores of this anime were relaxing

Easily a 7.5/10 rounding off to 8/10
Mar 22, 2023 3:25 AM

Oct 2016
This was a really cute show overall, it was very consistent, I wish we had a bit more progress with Himuro and Fuyutsuki's relationship, but slow ain't bad at all and it's understandable in their case. 

Characters are pretty as hell though that's for sure, brown haired characters really slayed this season, Fuyutsuki and Raelza, though in Raelza's case, she's also literally slaying. 

Fuyutsuki ain't beating the shotacon allegations. 

Would be glad to get a second season if it means we're getting more progress, of course, with the side ships as well. 7.5/10
Mar 22, 2023 8:13 AM
Jan 2021
Everything about the season was perfect for me as a office romance show, slated to be a 10/10 for me…

And then we get to the hotel room scene. I’m sure the intentions of the scene were to convey the amount of care that Fuyutsuki has for Himuro, and how she finds him adorable when he becomes a child. But the execution of the scene (and I guess in the manga too) just felt wrong and cringey. This was the most flushed, enamored, and vulnerable that Fuyutsuki had been with Himuro all season, and it had to happen when he was on top of her in his child form?

Nah, not feeling that. Sorry not sorry. Overall 8/10.
Mar 22, 2023 8:29 AM
Jul 2021
Creo que está empezando a llover...
Mar 22, 2023 8:42 AM
May 2021
another cute episode, but im slightly annoyed/disappointed that they didn't get together. the whole show while cute and sweet, felt very slow paced. because of that i was hoping they'd get together or at least explicitly express their feelings towards each other in this last episode. a second season where they actually get together would be nice.
My 2023 candies:
Mar 22, 2023 8:46 AM
May 2021
kadorigami said:
Everything about the season was perfect for me as a office romance show, slated to be a 10/10 for me…

And then we get to the hotel room scene. I’m sure the intentions of the scene were to convey the amount of care that Fuyutsuki has for Himuro, and how she finds him adorable when he becomes a child. But the execution of the scene (and I guess in the manga too) just felt wrong and cringey. This was the most flushed, enamored, and vulnerable that Fuyutsuki had been with Himuro all season, and it had to happen when he was on top of her in his child form?

Nah, not feeling that. Sorry not sorry. Overall 8/10.

i agree with you. that scene had me feeling a little icky. like yeah he's an adult, but he was physically a child at that moment. it kind of gave the same vibes as those characters who are "technically" thousands of years old but look like they're 12. just kind of gross. definitely could've gone without that scene
My 2023 candies:
Mar 22, 2023 9:34 AM
Dec 2020
Um dos piores último espisódio que já vi na minha vida. Durante a temporada toda o casal não teve nenhum avanço concreto em seu romance e eu já esperava que isso não fosse mudar mesmo no final, entretanto todos esperavam que pelo menos uma coisinha diferente acontecesse ou que o enredo fosse bom, o que não ocorreu. O episódio se resumiu em um adulto apaixonada por uma criança e só. O pior de tudo foi o final do episódio cheio de flashback e um diálogo deles falando que tanta coisa aconteceu em um ano PORCARIA né NADA ACONTECEU!!! Parem! Não é possível que achem normal um anime de romance que dura um ano não ter romance, isso já virou amizade e nunca mais vai ser romance nenhum. Estoy puta!
Mar 22, 2023 9:38 AM
Dec 2020
Hanami said:
I would've preferred something more substantial at the end but them both remembering the year that passed and how much they've changed thanks to each other is better than a rushed confession.

Though it would've been nice with some more Komori/Saejima and Otonashi/Katori content.
You are blind 
..............................................................................................
Mar 22, 2023 9:51 AM

Mar 2014
Tbh the ending is kinda a letdown... well the entire season actually. I'm expecting for a mature kinda romcom, not this stuff about a guy who acts like a twelve years old fawning over is co worker (who obviously likes him too). Actually most of the the characters are
RedChromeMar 22, 2023 9:57 AM
Mar 22, 2023 9:52 AM

Mar 2014
ForThaWatch said:
I predict that they'll end up together by season 7.
Ughh I don't have the patient to wait for that long
Mar 22, 2023 10:44 AM
Aug 2020
__potato__ said:
otakuweek said:

Why did you watch it if you're glad it's "finally over"?

I have an anime page otakuweek on insta

Apart from that, I stopped it after episodes bcs too childish, then somebody told me it gets better… so it’s was better for me to watch the whole show to share my thoughts.

I love romance, and spoiler alert, it’s far from the best…

Mar 22, 2023 10:59 AM

Jun 2021
A refreshing office romance. Just chill and gave me an enjoyable ride. Sadly, there's no confession. But it's all good. I'm happy for Himuro and Fuyutsuki. When they met, some things changed for the better, for both of them. 7/10 for me.
Mar 22, 2023 12:00 PM
May 2020
I really liked this anime. A very warm romance
Mar 22, 2023 12:52 PM
Oct 2021
i can’t believe we’ve reached the end i’ve loved this show :)
Mar 22, 2023 2:21 PM
Feb 2014
Does anyone know what chapter of the manga to pick up reading after the end of season 1?
Mar 22, 2023 2:22 PM
Feb 2014
Embient said:
Knighthammer619 said:
Sadly it will be a while for a season 2 - if they do it - as the manga is currently at the part where Fuyutsuki is at the convenience store
You mean the english translations (chapter 40). Except that there are currently only 51 chapter in japanese so yeah, it'll take a while for there to be enough content for a second season (though there are some skipped chapters that could be adapted later).
Do you know what chapter to pick up reading at after the show? Thanks.
Mar 22, 2023 3:01 PM
Aug 2020
__potato__ said:
otakuweek said:

I have an anime page otakuweek on insta

Apart from that, I stopped it after episodes bcs too childish, then somebody told me it gets better… so it’s was better for me to watch the whole show to share my thoughts.

I love romance, and spoiler alert, it’s far from the best…

I agree it's not the best romance because I think it's a little too slife of life-y.
Maybe it gets better in the manga and it hasn't been covered yet.

(Cool page as well)

Yeap, I heard that it’s maybe better in the manga.
It’s cute but ton many cliché, they are not 12 years old, the concept is original, but i prefere for example relife , where characters are fighting against they feelings, the best of all time is NANA, even Clannad, one of the saddest, you see characters that are not afraid to share they feelings etc
Nowadays, we have a lot of comedy romance where nothing happen…

Mar 23, 2023 1:17 AM

Jan 2021
We didn't get a confession and I thought it was okay and actually totally fine but why did it give us a fever scene in the last episode! Which isn't really necessary for the ending. Honestly that's a bit annoying for me but the anime has given some other sweet moments in the previous episodes so that makes up for this episode's shortcomings.

I'm not sure if there will be a second season but I would welcome it if there is.

Mar 23, 2023 3:00 AM

Feb 2021
abanana1999 said:
Do you know what chapter to pick up reading at after the show? Thanks.
The latest chapters in English are actually right at the point of this episode. There were some things skipped here and there though, so you can skim though the chapters that are out now and find some unadapted stuff.
Mar 23, 2023 8:23 AM

Apr 2008
I really thought that if they went on a day trip, something would finally happen. But no, the anime had to end the same way it went for 12 episodes.
However, I liked it and it was relaxing to watch it.
Mar 23, 2023 1:54 PM
Aug 2022
Am I the only one thinking this anime was boring af, I don't even know how I got to ep12. The romance was shit, seriously the best thing we got was their hands brush. Not even a hug or a "i love you", NOTHING. I could have accepted that if it was more comedy centered, unfortunately the jokes were shit
Mar 23, 2023 3:15 PM

Aug 2014
The days of feeling lonely over fictional characters are over, boys. 
See you in the next one. Was a nice one and would have defintely been a recommendation from my side if not the for beach episode tbh. The way they moved the eyes was both good and unsettling at the same time somehow :D
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Mar 23, 2023 3:21 PM

Dec 2016
On paper, this show was right around my alley. It had charming cast of adult protagonists and an office setting with a lot of leisure.

In reality it had some really big problem with how repetitive it felt after a couple of episodes (and recycled animation with plenty of unnecesary flashbacks). Fuyutsuki would do something cute, Himuro would fangirl in his mind about it, release a blizzard of joy, rinse and repeat. Add to that the glacial pace their relationship moved on. The other couples were quite fun, and even though I wasn't expecting any kind of real development by the end of the series, it still felt a bit lackluster.

Credit where it's due. All the characters were pretty likeable and even someone as loud and bright like Katori served as nice contrast to Himuro & Fuyutsuki's passive flirting.
Mar 23, 2023 5:29 PM
Jan 2023
Given the mood from business trip, to reminiscing of where they first met, I thought the ending of the season was suitable. It obviously would of been better if someone confessed but I guess we save that for another season lol. Considering their feelings for each other, we can expect that, but other than that, it was a really fun watch!
Mar 23, 2023 6:37 PM

Jun 2022
This series was okay, but not on par with my favourites... It had some sweet, cute moments that I enjoyed, especially the parts with chibi-Himuro who was adorable and the miniature snowmen, but was mostly boring and kind of bland otherwise. I was really hoping for an ending to the series that was something more, like a first kiss or even a confession, but it is what it is.

5/10

Mar 23, 2023 7:03 PM

Jan 2011
mid at best but hey i support the working place anime's i 90% expected nothing to come out of these 2 by the end you could easily keep this kind of romcom going for years  

still overall a wholesome and cute romcom where i never felt like anything bad would happen this show was just a safe comfy watch no stress just chill vibes and lots of eye staring  

7/10 

also i just like to point out how fun it was to see what different outfits they would be wearing each week there was so many the girls were stylish in this 
Mar 23, 2023 8:30 PM

Dec 2021
the ending is ok for me

7/10

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Riley Dragneel | Discord: @_vulcann
Mar 24, 2023 3:07 AM
Dec 2022
The end is just a cherry blossom viewing party? Surely got more to it.
Mar 24, 2023 6:07 AM
Oct 2021
EWDWAEDASDWEEWDD
Mar 24, 2023 12:02 PM
Feb 2021
No wonder the population of Japan is plummeting. Known each other for a year and still haven't even held hands. Fuyutski will have gone through menopause before a confession happens at this rate.
Mar 24, 2023 6:20 PM

May 2018
so nothing happened as expected. Ok show I guess, wish something happened romantically other than looking at each other

5/10
Mar 24, 2023 10:32 PM

Jul 2021
himuro is every shotacon's greatest dream. literally.

a nice episode overall though. didn't like how the on-top of each other scene happened when himuro was smol. it's weird how all sense of embarassment vanishes when himuro becomes smol. can't even imagine fuyutsuki holding himuro's hand if he was big.

and seeing the sakura reminded me that it's that time of the year again.

i really want to see more of this. i hope this gets a 2nd season.

9/10.
TsutanaiFuunMar 24, 2023 10:35 PM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 3, 2023

202 by nightjasmine »»
May 4, 2:21 PM

» Can anyone tell me which eps to skip?

sakuraspace - Apr 5

19 by ANormalUser »»
Apr 19, 8:16 PM

» Manga

sb-ishan-99 - Apr 1

5 by Miry4316 »»
Apr 1, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2023

99 by Gaybulek »»
Mar 9, 1:39 AM

Poll: » Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2023

51 by BlueSnow93 »»
Dec 10, 2023 1:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.