Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 11, 2023 1:07 PM

Sep 2020
I touch grass from Mondays-Thursdays but this time I did it in the literal sense, with my fork. Yep, that's right. I ate salad for what seemed like the first time in my life. It was disgusting. How do people eat this regularly?

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š. - ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Jan 11, 2023 1:09 PM
Oct 2020
they pour fat, vinegar and sugar over it
Jan 11, 2023 1:10 PM

May 2010
I feel scammed, I thought this would be about touching grass outside, but it's actually a food rant, and I can't even complain because technically no lies were told
Hello can you please watch Kitaku-bu Katsudou Kiroku

Jan 11, 2023 1:17 PM

Dec 2016
I struggle so bad to eat vegetables. I was always told that Im such a picky eater and now I know that it also has something to do with being neurodivergent, because I just cant stand some textures.
I dont know how they do it either.
Jan 11, 2023 1:19 PM
Dec 2017
Vegetarians and vegans daily reminder are massive serial killers of animals too since peta loves to kidnap animals and slit their throats for the lulz and also oh yeah plants can feel pain too i learned that from a filthy frank vid so basically we're all comitting mass murder of an entire family of plants lol.

And thats the disturbing fact of the day imma head out lol.

Jan 11, 2023 1:25 PM

May 2013
Salads are dope, what I do not understand is Ranch Dressing.  Shit is a crime.

I prefer the classier vinaigrette for those only of patrician taste.

โ™ก Harder Daddy โ™ก
Jan 11, 2023 1:35 PM

Jun 2022
Salad is a side dish you are supposed to eat it with your meat and potatoes/fries.
Jan 11, 2023 1:52 PM

Jun 2022
yeahh im not big on salads either. salad dressing is also usually gross as heck

i like vegetables when they have nice sauce on them like stir fried or something.
Jan 11, 2023 2:23 PM

Dec 2019
The only vegetables I like raw are lettuce, tomatoes (it's technically fruit but whatever) and sometimes celery and carrots. I think vegetables taste much better and are easier to eat when they're cooked, especially boiled and in soup. Just boil some broccoli and sliced carrots and potatoes and eat that instead, tasty :D
Jan 11, 2023 2:58 PM
Jul 2018
Gotta eat good salads and not mids salads.
Jan 11, 2023 7:02 PM
Jul 2021
Sh!t op, you need to touch grass at least 4 times a week, dude wtf is wrong with you? Your health/physical condition are the most importing things in your life, in anyone life. Get smarter dude.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Jan 11, 2023 8:39 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Salad tastes awesome imo, and you should eat veggies more often. Just get some nice dressings (be careful with the calories, though) next time and you'll be good.

Besides... if you only eat the foods you find the most delicious, they'll stop tasting that good over time.
Jan 11, 2023 8:49 PM
Jul 2018
Salads are amazing as long as you add enough ingredients to them (a variety of veggies, toppings, or even meat) and dressing
Jan 11, 2023 9:15 PM

Jun 2007
Oddly enough, the value and necessity of "touching grass" is actually backed up by science:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3265077/

Mounting evidence suggests that the Earth's negative potential can create a stable internal bioelectrical environment for the normal functioning of all body systems.

Modern lifestyle has increasingly separated humans from the primordial flow of Earth's electrons. For example, since the 1960s, we have increasingly worn insulating rubber or plastic soled shoes, instead of the traditional leather fashioned from hides. Rossi has lamented that the use of insulating materials in post-World War II shoes has separated us from the Earth's energy field. Obviously, we no longer sleep on the ground as we did in times past.

During recent decades, chronic illness, immune disorders, and inflammatory diseases have increased dramatically, and some researchers have cited environmental factors as the cause. However, the possibility of modern disconnection with the Earth's surface as a cause has not been considered. Much of the research reviewed in this paper points in that direction.

Everything that connects to MAL

Contains Ecchi, but not Tagged Ecchi: Part 1 || Part 2 || Part 3

Jan 11, 2023 9:42 PM

Jul 2015
samsince04 said:
I touch grass from Mondays-Thursdays but this time I did it in the literal sense, with my fork. Yep, that's right. I ate salad for what seemed like the first time in my life. It was disgusting. How do people eat this regularly?
my dude you gotta eat the salad with a nice dressing, some feta cheese, ripe tomatoes and some good seasoning.

There are good salads and bad salads. You just gotta find the right one for you
"my life at this state could be transposed into a pretty massive biography"

- Cneq, "the guy who was literally using BTC in 2012 to make deals in the first main instance of a digital itemized economy forming naturally in all human history (also the precursor of NFTs) and who had 20k+ total trades.", 23 years old

MAL's most prolific antivaxxer, Noboru.
Jan 11, 2023 9:49 PM

May 2019
Jan 11, 2023 9:54 PM

Sep 2020
Dawizz said:
Sh!t op, you need to touch grass at least 4 times a week, dude wtf is wrong with you? Your health/physical condition are the most importing things in your life, in anyone life. Get smarter dude.
It's kinda mandatory that I touch grass at least 4 times a week, college exists uno

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š. - ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Jan 12, 2023 1:17 AM

May 2021
My salad consists of lettuce. That's it. No dressing, no additional stuff like tomatoes. Just lettuce. 
Jan 22, 2023 5:41 PM
May 2020
lettuce is leng fam, maybe your salad wasnt fresh or something
Jan 22, 2023 5:44 PM

Jun 2019
Having the grass inside your system is an evolved forum of touching it. 
Jan 23, 2023 8:15 AM

Mar 2022
They put dressing and other non-vegetables (like cheese or chicken) on the salad, usually. I like lettuce, but most other salad vegetables aren't that great. Good job on trying salad!
The siren of a flightless bird

Quietly destroying its cage

Dance, until tonight, with a raised voice-

For I don't want to lose hope!

-Utsuro wo Aogu, Vivid BAS SQUAD
Jan 23, 2023 8:45 AM

Mar 2008
I like iceberg lettuce, romaine, cabbage and spinach.I prefer vinaigrettes usually for dressing. Some croutons on it and sometimes some kind of cheese.
Jan 23, 2023 3:39 PM

Aug 2011
Eating salad for the first time is probably really jarring! I eat lots of salads, but I make them with an assortment of nuts, seeds, fruits, and leafy greens. My fave salad in the past had pomegranate, yellow curry and rice, kale and other leafy greens, sunflower seeds, sesame oil, etc. So if you're down to be a lil weird and experimental with your salads you might find a combo you like.
desu desu binches

More topics from this board

» Why do people abandon their friends for relationships?

Amityblight - 12 hours ago

19 by philtecturophy »»
49 minutes ago

» Small Victories

Nette - Sep 17

23 by Order-Sol »»
1 hour ago

» Do you have any weird or mild medical conditions?

Mualani - Yesterday

25 by Soverign »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Should prisons be comfy?

Auron_ - Yesterday

20 by RainyEvenings »»
2 hours ago

» 2024โ€“25 NBA season

deg - Jun 26

25 by deg »»
2 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.