Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Uncle from Another World
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 24, 2022 6:29 AM

Nov 2011
Ojisan is a lucky dude, having two girls who depends on him, especially Mable now.

A lot of wacky moments and some random fan service too. I must say though, the magical elements in this anime is protrayed kinda strange even when it does itself somewhat seriously.
Aug 24, 2022 8:32 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Ojisan was worth less than a scouring pad! He and Takafumi got a nosebleed when they heard that because of the memory erasing spell they used before xD.
The shopkeeper forgot about ojisan after he tossed him into the basement...
He had to talk to the ray of moonlight about mega drive games to keep sane...
In the end, he escaped by gaining the ability to use a light sword...
Seems his translation ability was much better than expected lol.
'SEGAAAAA.'
After he escaped the cell he freed the little creatures from their cells also. They...tried to kill him!
He nearly died to them until he killed them with magic he learnt!
He fought throughout the night and was victorious. He then ate them.
He thinks he had a great start?!!
On his 9th day in another world he beat the dragon and saved the tsundere elf very easily! Seems it was so easy and the tsundere elf had already nearly killed it.
He gave her his hoodie and she got out her knife and berated him.
She put it back with spatial dimension and he thought she stabbed herself so unzipped the hoodie!
Seems after the night he was frozen in ice he awoke to being slept on by the tsundere elf and Mabel.
The tsundere elf had a bad excuse but ojisan accepted it xD.
Just as she was about to lie next to him, Mabel started crying and sleeptalking about not wanting to work...
Ojisan tells her to sell the ring but she wants to do that as a last resort...
Mabel asked tsundere elf to be her master xD.
Ojisan treated them to breakfast and Ojisan's name he introduced himself as was wolfgunblood...
Seems tsundere elf wants to buy her ring back!
Ojisan treated Fujimiya and Takafumi to ramen.
Though he was a little short on money and Fujimiya had to pay the rest lol.

Looking forward to the next episode!
Rem4lifexDAug 24, 2022 8:52 AM
AISHITERU...REM!
Aug 24, 2022 8:37 AM
Oct 2020
Great episode. I wonder if the elf is ever gonna come to japan ? Still how did Oji san have no reaction to waking up to two girls sleeping on him?
Aug 24, 2022 9:09 AM

Oct 2017
Fujimiya should have just gone for the Karage, really. Mabel and Elf sleeping looked cute.
Aug 24, 2022 9:21 AM

Mar 2022
Another great episode! Better than the last one.
Am I the only one who expected a reference to sonic when he freed the animals?
Aug 24, 2022 9:30 AM

Oct 2016
Rexnihilo said:
Great episode. I wonder if the elf is ever gonna come to japan ? Still how did Oji san have no reaction to waking up to two girls sleeping on him?

Rather than being incredibly dense, it's more like he's just completely asexual.
Aug 24, 2022 9:43 AM
Oct 2020
Germs_N_Spices said:
Rexnihilo said:

Rather than being incredibly dense, it's more like he's just completely asexual.
The Oji san is Sega sexual. Like how Luffy from one piece is meat/food sexual
Aug 24, 2022 10:02 AM

May 2020
At this point there's no way to measure the density Ojisan carries himself with, just no way though that's what the fun part is. You maybe cheaper than a scouring pad but the fuck it matters if you've two hotties fighting over yourself lol.
Aug 24, 2022 10:04 AM
Sep 2015
Ojisan's life is just amazing, his personality is so great that it can compensates for his look. This anime truly reinvigorates isekai genre.
Aug 24, 2022 10:08 AM

Jan 2021
I don't have many words, this episode is amazing as always, im always smiling or laughing because they know how to make it look quirky and funny
Aug 24, 2022 10:28 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, that's a lucky Oji-san right there! What a glorious morning it'd be to wake up to such a sight, lmao. And Elf-san's excuse worked xD.

Elf-san going to buy her ring back because of her jealousy of Mable-san was adorable and hilarious at the same time. Mable, on the other hand, is the epitome of laziness and I burst out laughing when she started barking out of nowhere. Just how much does she not want to work? At least she tried to cover it up and not state it blatantly, lol.

Please come to Japan, you two!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 24, 2022 10:28 AM

Feb 2019
this was just an episode of flashbacks
Aug 24, 2022 11:00 AM

May 2016
wimu said:

What else would it be?
Aug 24, 2022 11:01 AM
May 2018
wimu said:

this is a SHOW of flashbacks, lol.
Aug 24, 2022 11:20 AM

Dec 2016
I was sure that he couldn't pay :'D
Aug 24, 2022 11:32 AM

Jul 2017
DAMN, Uncle is so dirt-cheap and worthless in the Isekai world, even a scouring pad is worth more than him.

It's just amazing how both son and relative shared the the same feelings, even after a memory erase that's now indicated by a nosebleed during a flashback. But truth be told, Uncle's beginnings were freaky, like renouncing the game plot to Game Freak's Pulseman on the Sega Mega Drive to keep himself sane, and that's how he got his sword of light in the first place thanks to his exceptional translation ability to talk to spirits. But when you have an Uncle that bases his knowledge based on video games, yeah...that's just rubbish nonsense.

Being able to escape with rabbits that are more like monsters, and I'd thought that Uncle was a goner, but thanks to his magic, he's become the orc monster that went totally berserk for 17 years of his Isekai life. How is this a great start!?

His next expedition...involves the Tsundere Elf and him, their very first encounter (which IS VERY crucial). At first, their first interactions are hostile, but WOW DAMN SON Uncle scored himself a naked elf that could still kill him if threatened too much, and that's where their story begins. And back to the modern day, Uncle was about to fall for a potential harem with Tsundere Elf and Mabel...which the latter just felt like a runaway kid, and the prospect of selling the ring is still on hand anyways.

Nevertheless, the 3 of them as a party, it seem like it might work, but due to Mabel's weird time habits, the party ended as soon as it began. Oh well, to end the day with a treat from Uncle for ramen, all's well that ends well.

How is this series not getting the traction it deserves is beyond me. We're halfway there and this still is consistently funny.
Aug 24, 2022 11:49 AM

Jul 2015
I love her so much! XD

Aug 24, 2022 11:51 AM

Oct 2017
Probably one of the funniest anime episodes I've ever seen. And I've never felt so relatable with so many characters before lmao
Aug 24, 2022 12:49 PM
Oct 2018
Is was hilarious AF. Also kinda cute too.
Aug 24, 2022 1:01 PM

Sep 2020
Funny that he worth less than a brush-like thing, he also gains the power of light beam to fight enemies.
Aug 24, 2022 1:49 PM

Jul 2022
looks like another girl is gonna join the party of wolfgunblood
Aug 24, 2022 2:06 PM

Apr 2009
Thank God they are easing in on the etchi stuff, last episode was a bit too much. I was afraid this would become mushoku tensei. I hope they keep it classy and focus on Ojisan's story outside the harem.

I really like the pencil border for the characters. It looks very nice. Hope more anime use this technique.
Aug 24, 2022 3:07 PM

Jan 2022
The 2 attractive women in this anime make me more comfortable with this anime and the sad story of oji-san at the beginning is also very entertaining. In conclusion, I am very entertained with this episode
“Life is never boring, but some people choose to be bored.”

— Wayne Dyer
Aug 24, 2022 3:12 PM
Jan 2021
great episode as always
Aug 24, 2022 3:17 PM

Jun 2015
Nice love letter to Pulseman, I love ojisan even more. No Pulseman sequel unfortunately...
Aug 24, 2022 3:25 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Hot damn. Elf's body is fine-tuned to absolute perfection

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 24, 2022 5:30 PM

May 2021
That rabbit. I knew that rabbit was a red flag. My senses started tingling when it jumped onto Uncle's shoulder. On the other hand, I genuinely thought he was referencing video games in that cell until the spirit came.

Aug 24, 2022 6:50 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Definitely one of my favorite episodes so far, Ojisan definitely had some depressing and terrible moments in the other world, like being sold and locked up for small reward and then being attacked by the monsters he just liberated, but paired with those are some hilarious and amazing moments, I especially loved when he woke up with Elf and Mabel in the bed with him lol, there was definitely some masterclass fanservice there for sure.

Not only that, we got to see how Ojisan originally met Elf, he saved her from a dragon and then immediately began the relationship we currently observe by giving her his hoodie to cover up and then immediately lifted it up to see if she stabbed herself while putting away her weapon lmao, once again loved the fanservice and the hilarity. And one thing that didn’t disappoint the entire episode was Fujimiya and Takafumi’s reactions, and poor Fujimiya missed out on fried chicken night, but at least they feasted on noodles instead.
Aug 24, 2022 7:12 PM
Feb 2021
Elf and Mabel are SO cute
Aug 24, 2022 7:42 PM

Jan 2011
Mabel gave me a bad first impression when she first showed up but cant lie, she made me laugh a lot during this ep
damn i thought Uncle, Elf and Mabel were officially starting their own party, got baited

Aug 24, 2022 8:00 PM

Jun 2021
So Ojisan gets sold for less than a scouring pad, locked up and forgotten about for a week with just a drizzle of water, and is keeping himself sane by talking to a ray of moonlight. Yeah, I’d erase some of those memories too. Worth the nosebleeds haha.

But oh wait! My man is actually talking to the spirits. He’s got a lightsaber now! Hurray for his translation skill lol. Dude really thought his ability to basically guess helped him with the language barrier lol.

Ojisan tries to do a good thing and frees the captive animals and what do they do? Bite tf out of his ass lmao. Shit looked like it was gonna be a “game over” for him but nah, my man said screw that! Haha. Die monsters!!! And now it was time to feast! Lol.

Hurray for Elf chick fan service AND an Ojisan-Elf origin story! His ugly mug broke her lol. I love how the uncle was like groping her because he was tryna figure out where that knife went lol. And then yada yada… harem! Haha. Yes, huddle together for body warmth lol. Just when I thought Mabel had some sob story, nah. She’s just a NEET having a nightmare about working lol. Loved that “Be my master” and then the “woof” lol. Mabel is hilarious, man.

Ojisan giving them a fake name (Wolfgunblood, very metal) was great. Stranger danger right? I mean sure he’s known Elf for 3 years but whatever lol. Elf gonna go buy that ring back so Mabel doesn’t take her spot in the Not Harem haha. Mabel is lazy to the very bone lol.

Hey, at least everyone gets ramen. Thanks Fujimiya!
Aug 24, 2022 8:20 PM

Sep 2017
I didnt get the point when tsundere elf bugged out and almost tried to kill ojisan. Can anyone help clarify?

That said, I feel sorry for ojisan and angry against tsundere elf for insulting ojisan 3 years on end as orc face continuously.

I think ojisan will meet alicia next.

Time for some flashback of

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Aug 24, 2022 9:28 PM
Mar 2021
Germs_N_Spices said:
Rexnihilo said:

Highly likely. I wish they made it canon lol.

Aug 24, 2022 9:42 PM

Mar 2021
this shit funny as fuck
Aug 24, 2022 10:10 PM

Jul 2017
Mabel is best girl
Aug 24, 2022 10:58 PM
Oct 2019
bro how your life is cheaper than Scouring pad LMAO

i have never play Pulseman before so i had to google it to find out what it was.

holy shit that Alien Storm OST... i can't believe i would hear that again in Anime.
Aug 25, 2022 1:49 AM

Oct 2016
Damn, I am actually learning gaming history right here. So before Pokemon, Game Freak had Pulseman. Another really hilarious episode.

Jesus Christ, the fact that Uncle is still sane is honestly amazing lmao, well, I mean if you consider erasing your memories sane, I guess.

Ahh yes rabbits, why are rabbits in Isekais always be vicious.

Wolfgunblood is too much for Tsundere Elf, the tsun and the dere are reaching dangerous level. Mabel's fucking hilarious, I really love her giggle lmao.

Poor Fujimiya, missed her fried chicken and got tricked by 100% free ramen lmao.
Aug 25, 2022 6:01 AM

Oct 2019
PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION
Aug 25, 2022 7:13 AM

Jun 2016
i really loved this show !!

too funny and enjoyable to watch ..
Aug 25, 2022 9:18 AM

Oct 2008
BWAHAHAH! another super hilarious episode!
omg how could they make Fujimiya so attractive and even Elf so alluring and Mabel cute as well!!! damn!
and on the part where Mabel called Ojisan as "Wolfgunblood" then Ojisan went: "EH DOKO!?!?" bwahah that was so priceless! Wait that's me! HAHAHAHAH
5/5.

Aug 25, 2022 10:59 AM

Mar 2010
First half was weak, and second half just felt mildly entertaining.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 25, 2022 12:27 PM

Jan 2020
Poor Ojisan, only worth a mere 3 bronze coins. But, I agree with him, that did seem like a great start. I endured hunger, clung to his sanity, and awoken to magical power. And then honed it by battling through the night. Strength through hardship is a beautiful thing. Plus, he's got one of the better sadistic looks. Too bad it doesn't seem to come out very often.

That was some nice fanservice of Elf though. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Now I want karaage...

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Aug 26, 2022 3:30 AM
Aug 2021
his story is so sad that I don't know if I should cry or laugh😔
Aug 26, 2022 7:11 AM
May 2020
after a long day of ojisan recounting his ptsd, the gang went and had ramen
Aug 26, 2022 9:28 AM
Mar 2021
i think i didnt see enough violence. it was very violent but not enough pain :(
Aug 26, 2022 9:54 AM
Mar 2016
it was a very good episode.
Aug 26, 2022 12:22 PM
Dec 2014
Uncle's dense and his harem is unhinged. I love this.
Aug 26, 2022 12:38 PM
Jul 2020
this something entirely new to watch! fun to watch.
Aug 26, 2022 3:43 PM
Apr 2017
La puta madre que buen anime.
Aug 26, 2022 3:47 PM
Jan 2016
I really like the prison part, it reminded me of some depression from rezero.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2022

69 by BritGamer »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2023

190 by BigDaddyEva »»
Jun 24, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2022

126 by Baskarite »»
Jun 14, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 25, 2022

252 by Morcombe1990 »»
Jun 6, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2022

83 by FinalFlash18 »»
May 20, 11:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.