6.9%
Chainsaw Man | You'll see
5.6%
Other
14.8%
All trash.
4.5%
535 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 7, 2022 12:43 PM
Feb 2019
Anime or not, ATLA is a genuinely better show than whatever else is on this list. Zoomers will never comprehend the force of nature that ATLA was, the hype that we saw a year or two ago will never compare to the hype that the show brought to the internet when it was still airing.
I'm sorry but ATLA is genuinely the kind of show you see once a 100 years. Almost everything about the show is 10/10, ATLA is what we WISH anime was, as non-japanese people, we want to watch something good, in the format of anime, without the weird quirks of Japanese culture like compulsory lolis and nerdy-self inserts, ATLA was precisely that, and that is why it is better than everything.
If you made me choose ONLY anime, I'd say HxH. Demon Slayer is great but the animation carries it. The story itself is just average, without EP19 season 1 the anime might not have ever taken off.
Apr 7, 2022 1:23 PM

Feb 2021
I'll just say all trash. Haven't rated a single one of these above a 5
Apr 7, 2022 6:30 PM

Jan 2022
_Fallacy_ said:
KIOSHI_17 said:

You're wrong lmao. Foreshadowing is one of the things that decide if anime is well written or not and majority of those ain't same in one piece. Also; there's nothing so called 'back' thing that you said. Don't go on making things by yourself...
I'm right lmao. Anyone with little idea of good writing can tell who is right and who is wrong.

"Making things"
Sure.

And adding 2 lmao and 2 lol in your post doesn't give you any Validification. Except that you are wrong.

You never even gave a proper reasoning. Well, I can't expect anything from an AOT stan...always based asf

Join the Door lovers! club if you are a real door appreciator!
Apr 7, 2022 6:34 PM

Jan 2022
JaniSIr said:
KIOSHI_17 said:

Better written compared to an average shounen but if u bring in Gintama or One Piece, it ain't better than them
Better written compared to an average shounen, until season 4 started*

Lmao I can't tell if you mean that it gets better or worse

Apr 7, 2022 10:36 PM

Jan 2020
One Piece and it always will be. But hxh is amazing too

Apr 8, 2022 12:49 AM

May 2018
"Best battle shonen anime?"

Yakitate!! Japan and Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi come to mind.
I like Gintama better but it's way more than a simple battle shounen.
Apr 8, 2022 1:43 AM

Apr 2015
My answer is Yu-gi-oh. If the show isn't trying to sell me cards or some toy I'm not interested.
Apr 8, 2022 2:20 AM

Dec 2019
Demon slayer gives me the most enjoyment out of all them all but One Piece and hunterxhunter have better story telling

1. demon slayer
2. one piece
3. Hunterxhunter
4. csm
5. aot
Apr 8, 2022 2:29 AM
Jul 2021
Dragon ball
Hxh
Yu yu hakasho
Rest are kind of Mid
Apr 8, 2022 2:34 AM

Sep 2008
Hunter x Hunter quite easily. Quite different from your typical battle shonen title in how it deconstructs the story tropes of the genre.
Apr 8, 2022 2:35 AM
Aug 2019
TheMechaManiac said:
A_G_N said:
The characters on that show, except for 2 or 3 are terribly written.

Being Seinin doesn't make everything mature. Blood, gore, tits are what makes it seinin, most anime have that.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Both of you are wrong. Seinen is just the target demographic - adult men 18 and above. (Some put the upper boundary at 40 but it's really arbitrary and not everybody agrees). Maturity doesn't make an anime/manga seinen, in fact a lot of seinen works are actually iyashikei moeblobs. As for blood, gore and tits, yes many anime have that, but seinen are allowed to be EXPLICIT with it. You'll never find a naked teat in a shounen. Or a dick being explicitly shown.

actually u can see gokus dick in episode 1 in DragonBall Classic
Apr 8, 2022 2:39 AM
Feb 2022
KIOSHI_17 said:
_Fallacy_ said:
Atleast i consider it garbage lmao.

And foreshadowing is basic part of writing. It doesn't make anything well written or bad. Callbacks to things from the past isn't foreshadowing. Foreshadowing is more subtle or intricate. That dragon part which you mentioned in your earlier post is call back. And it's the same story with most of the so-called foreshadowing in OP.

Edit : @KIOSHI_17 stop editing your message. If you can't write then write first on your note pad then post here.
What's the problem with editing them? My typo is ass so I have to make changes sometimes
ignore him, the man makes his own facts, SuBjUcTiVe FaCtS

He is just a troll
Apr 8, 2022 2:42 AM
Feb 2022
I will go with attack on titan and hxh and then chainsaw man from the list

But my own top 5 shōnen are
Gintama>>Attack on titan>=Hunter x hunter>>Jujutsu kaisen (Manga)>>chainsaw man
Apr 8, 2022 2:47 AM
Jun 2021
krankolama said:
TheMechaManiac said:

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Both of you are wrong. Seinen is just the target demographic - adult men 18 and above. (Some put the upper boundary at 40 but it's really arbitrary and not everybody agrees). Maturity doesn't make an anime/manga seinen, in fact a lot of seinen works are actually iyashikei moeblobs. As for blood, gore and tits, yes many anime have that, but seinen are allowed to be EXPLICIT with it. You'll never find a naked teat in a shounen. Or a dick being explicitly shown.

actually u can see gokus dick in episode 1 in DragonBall Classic

It's more of a general thing, and I'm chiefly speaking for newer shounen. And besides DragonBall was in the 80s when you could actually get away with this. I mean just look at City Hunter and all the mokkori stuff.
Hot Blood saves lives.
Apr 8, 2022 2:47 AM

Jan 2022
Sanjii_1234 said:
KIOSHI_17 said:
What's the problem with editing them? My typo is ass so I have to make changes sometimes

He is just a troll
Says the guy who creates three account to hate on Naruto and Demon Slayer lmao.

You can't fool anyone. @Ginpachi_1234 , @fkyourmom and don't know how many more troll accounts you have.

And I'm interested to know ,how what i said is wrong. If you know more than me ,then prove me wrong.
_Fallacy_Apr 8, 2022 2:51 AM

"People normally feel happiness...when they love and are loved in return. I feel happiness when people hate me...and I feel compelled to hurt the things that are dear to me. But is that so strange?"
Apr 8, 2022 2:51 AM
Jul 2018
Astro Boy alone claps everything from this list.
Apr 8, 2022 2:53 AM
Feb 2022
_Fallacy_ said:
Sanjii_1234 said:

He is just a troll
Says the guy who creates three account to hate on Naruto and Demon Slayer lmao.

You can't fool anyone. @Ginpachi_1234 , @fkyourmom and don't know how many more troll accounts you have.

And I'm interested to know ,how what i said is wrong. If you know more than me ,then prove me wrong.
still, you don't have any proof

And , fact King, what happened to your facts now???
And where's your real account???
Ginpachi was my account who is banned(and I told you, you can't read or you can't say lol) for now but big Chiick , your real account is roaming freely HATING gintama and one piece supporting Demon slayer and Naruto in a corner

Lol, so much scared, huh??
Sanjii_1234Apr 8, 2022 2:57 AM
Apr 8, 2022 2:59 AM

Jan 2022
Sanjii_1234 said:
KIOSHI_17 said:

He is just a troll

Yeah ur right. No point arguing with brain-dead people

Apr 8, 2022 3:00 AM

Jan 2022
Sanjii_1234 said:
proof is not needed for that, you know what you are ,i don't need to proof anything ,stop lying to yourself. Anyone with enough brain cells can tell you all are same.

Abd where's your real account???
What gives you idea that it isn't my real account.
Ginpachi was my account who is banned for now but big Chii , your real account is roaming freely HATING gintama and obe piece supporting Demon slayer and Naruto in a corner

I want you to @... that account which you think is my real.

Look, once again you bring Naruto and Demon Slayer lol
_Fallacy_Apr 8, 2022 3:04 AM

"People normally feel happiness...when they love and are loved in return. I feel happiness when people hate me...and I feel compelled to hurt the things that are dear to me. But is that so strange?"
Apr 8, 2022 3:03 AM
Feb 2022
_Fallacy_ said:
Sanjii_1234 said:
proof is not needed for that, you know what you are ,i don't need to proof anything ,stop lying to yourself. Anyone with enough brain cells can tell you all are same.

Abd where's your real account???
That gives you idea that it isn't my real account.
Ginpachi was my account who is banned for now but big Chii , your real account is roaming freely HATING gintama and obe piece supporting Demon slayer and Naruto in a corner

I want you to @... that account which you think is my real.

Look, once again you bring Naruto and One Piece lol
once again you bring Naruto and one piece???
Your facts hacked your brain lol, doesn't make sense

I don't need to quote any account when I saw a account having 8 Animes to 81 because his real account got banned?? Or because it ain't real now lol, quoting you "anybody with enough brain cells can understand that especially with chainsaw man and MAKIMA"

Sorry Buddy , I wrote two times lol, now I am a dumb weeb ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽ according to your facts.
Apr 8, 2022 3:10 AM

Jan 2022
Sanjii_1234 said:

I don't need to quote any account when I saw a account having 8 Animes to 81 because his real account got banned?? Or because it ain't real now lol, quoting you "anybody with enough brain cells can understand that especially with chainsaw man and MAKIMA"
Sorry Buddy , I wrote two times lol, now I am a dumb weeb ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽ according to your facts.
Stop this cheap attempts of troll, you sounds nothing ,but a f!king clown.

Apr 8, 2022 3:13 AM
Feb 2022
_Fallacy_ said:
Sanjii_1234 said:

and there goes down the FaCtS king .
Stop this cheap attempts of being a fact King, you sounds nothing ,but a f!king alternate account,but you can't do anything about that, damn man!!!
Apr 8, 2022 3:15 AM

Jan 2022
Sanjii_1234 said:
_Fallacy_ said:
Stop this cheap attempts of being a fact King, you sounds nothing ,but a f!king alternate account,but you can't do anything about that, damn man!!!
Good, now I can say you are @fkyourmom , keep repeating my quotes and keep proving me right.

You should have done this earlier.

Atleast change your style bro.

Apr 8, 2022 3:20 AM
Feb 2022
_Fallacy_ said:
Sanjii_1234 said:
Good, now I can say you are @fkyourmom , keep repeating my quotes and keep proving me right.

You should have done this earlier.

Atleast change your style bro.
nothing to change bro
Why I will change my style?? I don't need to prove anything against a delusional fact King lol

And , you just proved my quote of being a fact King and (read yourself it was just the previous one) and Again how you proved, ohh leave it , they are facts.
Sanjii_1234Apr 8, 2022 3:23 AM
Apr 8, 2022 3:25 AM

Jan 2022
@Sanjii_1234 never seen a pathetic troll like you. Jesus f!king, mf keep repeating the same shit again and again.

"Fact king","factking"...blah..blah..
, never seen a pussy like you.

This is my last reply to a pussy like you. Stop being pussy and stop copying my sentences. Go get some help.

Apr 8, 2022 3:43 AM
Feb 2022
_Fallacy_ said:
@Sanjii_1234 never seen a pathetic troll like you. Jesus f!king, mf keep repeating the same shit again and again.

"Fact king","factking"...blah..blah..
, never seen a pussy like you.

This is my last reply to a pussy like you. Stop being pussy and stop copying my sentences. Go get some help.
lol
Atleast you got the shitty taste, you give to others by your shitty comments

You trolls should remain in your fucked up forums and support the the anime you secretly love lol otherwise get fucked up

Mf tells like he is someone with divine taste and actual big BrAiN when actually his so guts fucked up that he can't even come with his real account

"You wrote two times "lol", you are shit"
" I can't understand someones comments, he is troll"
"You are editing your comment, you are shit"

Dude, you are the real shit here, and believe me nobody can beat you after your ass comments above.

Damn, scared alts with pretentious etlistic shit!
Sanjii_1234Apr 8, 2022 3:47 AM
Apr 8, 2022 4:14 AM

Jan 2022
I was not going to reply you, but I have to bcoz of that strawman you use.
Sanjii_1234 said:
lol
What shit taste and what taste have to do anything here.

You trolls should remain in your fucked up forums and support the the anime you secretly love lol otherwise get fucked up
I got fucked up? By a pussy like you. Nice.

Mf tells like he is someone with divine taste and actual big BrAiN when actually his so guts fucked up that he can't even come with his real account
Prove this.

Now comes the strawman. Quote me when did I said this all.

1. It was sarcasm. And i never said him shit for typing "lol".(Quote me there, when I call him shit for typing "lol".

2. That was for the user who call "Aot is Seinen" despite he/she hate it in every forum.

3. "You are editing your comment, you are shit", quote me when did I said this.

I asked him to not edit his post coz i couldn't reply him clearly ,i had to change my post everytime he edit his post.

Dude, you are the real shit here, and believe me nobody can beat you after your ass comments above.
Yup. Prove how my comment was "ass comment". Prove.

I see, another ad hominem. Keep trying ,huh. I'm kinda of enjoying your lame posts.🤧
_Fallacy_Apr 8, 2022 4:17 AM

Apr 8, 2022 4:20 AM
Feb 2022
_Fallacy_ said:
Sanjii_1234 said:
lol

Prove this.

1. It was sarcasm. And i never said him shit for typing "lol".(Quote me there, when I call him shit for typing "lol".

2. That was for the user who call "Aot is Seinen" despite he/she hate it in every forum.

I asked him to not edit his post coz i couldn't reply him clearly ,i had to change my post everytime he edit his post.

I see, another ad hominem. Keep trying ,huh. I'm kinda of enjoying your lame posts.🤧

Ok.
Fact King, I have to accept your FaCtS because what you will say is universal truth.

And you lack common sense (SaRcAsM, obviously I am not pointing you word by word, damn dumbness at its finest), If I am pussy according to you but then you?? Like with such sense, you are asshole??

(Waiting for your same comments, especially with divine taste lol)
Sanjii_1234Apr 8, 2022 4:24 AM
Apr 8, 2022 4:22 AM

Jul 2021
KIOSHI_17 said:
JaniSIr said:
Better written compared to an average shounen, until season 4 started*

How did you miss the fact that attack on titan got an infamously bad ending? Also I'm pretty disappointed that season 4 didn't go where I wanted it to go
Apr 8, 2022 4:27 AM
Aug 2021
Well I don't like shounen that much but the people who like and thinks dragon ball and bleach is the best can't be taken seriously.
Apr 8, 2022 4:58 AM

Jan 2022
Sanjii_1234 said:
_Fallacy_ said:

Prove this.

Ok.
Fact King, I have to accept your FaCtS because what you will say is universal truth.

And you lack common sense (SaRcAsM, obviously I am not pointing you word by word, damn dumbness at its finest), If I am pussy according to you but then you?? Like with such sense, you are asshole??

Okay a**hole. Just because you can't "point me word by word" doesn't mean you can write whatever shit about me.

And i asked you to quote me for the other two bullshits u wrote about me.

Well, i had asked you more questions ,but considering you are troll i don't expect any answer from you.

Apr 8, 2022 5:01 AM

Oct 2021
Harem_lover94 said:
Anime or not, ATLA is a genuinely better show than whatever else is on this list. Zoomers will never comprehend the force of nature that ATLA was, the hype that we saw a year or two ago will never compare to the hype that the show brought to the internet when it was still airing.
I'm sorry but ATLA is genuinely the kind of show you see once a 100 years. Almost everything about the show is 10/10, ATLA is what we WISH anime was, as non-japanese people, we want to watch something good, in the format of anime, without the weird quirks of Japanese culture like compulsory lolis and nerdy-self inserts, ATLA was precisely that, and that is why it is better than everything.
If you made me choose ONLY anime, I'd say HxH. Demon Slayer is great but the animation carries it. The story itself is just average, without EP19 season 1 the anime might not have ever taken off.
You have Solo Leveling in your favorites, no one will even read past your first sentence. Your opinions regarding anime can be safely disregarded.
Apr 8, 2022 5:11 AM
Jul 2018
Damn, what an intense conversation is going on here.
Apr 8, 2022 5:22 AM

Aug 2018
Hunter x Hunter is the peak of battle oriented shounen. And lmao at the notion that seinen is inherently better than shounen.
Apr 8, 2022 5:26 AM
Feb 2022
_Fallacy_ said:
Sanjii_1234 said:

Ok.

Okay a**hole. Just because you can't "point me word by word" doesn't mean you can write whatever shit about me.

Well, i had asked you more questions ,but considering you are troll i don't expect any answer from you.
change your name from Fallacy to Irony
You are filled it with man and don't cry , nobody will call you asshole from now onwards lol
Sanjii_1234Apr 8, 2022 5:29 AM
Apr 8, 2022 5:26 AM

Dec 2020
Ionliosite2 said:
Phosphophyllita said:
Attack on Titan is seinen, it is better written and more mature than all "battle shounen"

Shingeki no Kyojin is a shonen, it was published on a shonen magazine therefore it is shonen.

I think you new here but never take anything @Phosphophyllita says seriously, mates the troll of mal, he says shit for the sake of saying shit to get a reaction
smh,you fell for it

Apr 8, 2022 5:33 AM

May 2021
Allmighty god, reading this post make me need anger therapy, the guy praising ATLA talking about weird quirks of Japanese culture when Aang is practically a garbage character that didnt want to asume his responsabilities by renoucing to his love for some girl when a multiethnic genocide could happen if he failed, then by the end he didnt want to kill the Leader of the enemy nation because his monk upbringing(where was that when he wanted to smash Katara) or whatever excuse he said and then we got some big turtle never seem teaching him some legendary technique to steal powers from people aka "PEAK WRITTING", he looks like the usual self-insert simp of Slice of Lifes.

Also where is Evangelion in that poll? I wouldnt had voted for it anyways, so meh. I'll go with Hokuto no Ken just for the lols, the real HnK, the other HnK is considered inferior material from average nowadays and looks like the author knows it and left it.

PD: On* P*ec* fans are transforming into really something, It doesnt surprise me though.
Apr 8, 2022 5:58 AM

Jan 2022
Sanjii_1234 said:
_Fallacy_ said:

You are filled it with man and don't cry , nobody will call you asshole from now onwards lol
You still not answered my question....oh wait...i have already given up on that... continue 🥱

And learn meaning of the words you are using.

Apr 8, 2022 6:01 AM

May 2020
Deago said:
A battle shonen, as the name implies, is one that focuses heavily on fighting that is integral to the plot.

What do you think is the best 'battle shonen' anime of all time?

"Battle shonen" does not exist. You mean action.
Apr 8, 2022 6:27 AM
Feb 2022
_Fallacy_ said:
Sanjii_1234 said:
You still not answered my question....oh wait...i have already given up on that... continue 🥱

nice change of attitude

I was expecting this, atleast after my last comment

And yeah, I am again saying, you lack common sense, try to understand the words, there is nothing wrong with them or you aren't just accepting them? Irony, that's just you bro lol

Open your eyes buddy (눈‸눈)(ok I am getting bored now, it's hard when the other person lacks whole aspect of common sense)
Apr 8, 2022 6:28 AM

Jan 2022
JaniSIr said:
KIOSHI_17 said:

How did you miss the fact that attack on titan got an infamously bad ending? Also I'm pretty disappointed that season 4 didn't go where I wanted it to go

I know how bad the ending is dude. I was not sure if u were actually referring about how bad it is or u were one of those aot stans who think it's the best anime or some shit...

Apr 8, 2022 6:30 AM

Jan 2022
Sanjii_1234 said:
_Fallacy_ said:

nice change of attitude

And yeah, I am again saying, you lack common sense, try to understand the words, there is nothing wrong with them or you aren't just accepting them? Irony, that's just you bro lol

Open your eyes buddy (눈‸눈)(ok I am getting bored now, it's hard when the other person lacks whole common sense)
Then please explain me with your common sense "Mr.Common Sense King". Please fcking explain them "Common Sense King". 😭😭🤧.

Apr 8, 2022 6:30 AM
Jun 2021
The absolute state of shounenfans rn.
EDIT: @_Fallacy_ no point in discussing this topic anymore, it's all kids or diehard shounen****
Hot Blood saves lives.
Apr 8, 2022 6:33 AM

Feb 2022
Hunter x Hunter objectively is the best battle shounen
We need fantasy not to escape the reality, but rather survive the reality.
Apr 8, 2022 6:35 AM
Jun 2021
RealKilluaTard said:
Hunter x Hunter objectively is the best battle shounen

Wrong. There is no such thing as an objectively best anime.
Hot Blood saves lives.

Jan 2022
TheMechaManiac said:
EDIT: @_Fallacy_ no point in discussing this topic anymore, it's all kids or diehard shounen****
Yeah, you are right.

But i want my friend @Sanjii_1234 to offer some of his common sense to me. Like how
using a strawman is a common sense. 😭😭

Feb 2022
_Fallacy_ said:
Sanjii_1234 said:
nice change of attitude

Open your eyes buddy (눈‸눈)(ok I am getting bored now, it's hard when the other person lacks whole common sense)
Then please explain me with your common sense "Mr.Common Sense King". Please fcking explain them "Common Sense King". 😭😭🤧.
Damn dude, you are using my style.

See , just read yourself your own comments till now, you will see(what??? I ain't gonna write whole ass realisation essay for you so that at last you just say "understand the MeAnInNgS Of WoRdS YoU UsE")

And hey hey wait wait, I ain't king or shit , I am just an average man with average common sense
It's you who lack minimum amount.

Jan 2022
_Fallacy_ said:
Sanjii_1234 said:
nice change of attitude

Toxic and based aot stan go away :0
All you can do is dodge points and trash talk

Apr 8, 2022 6:37 AM
Feb 2022
_Fallacy_ said:
TheMechaManiac said:
Yeah, you are right.

But i want my friend @Sanjii_1234 to offer some of his common sense to me. Like how
using a strawman is a common sense. 😭😭
Damn, a new way to counter topic , if you are so much done with shōnen, then why replying to shōnen related threads, ahhh, I seee!!!
Apr 8, 2022 6:40 AM
Feb 2022
KIOSHI_17 said:
_Fallacy_ said:

Toxic and based aot stan go away :0
All you can do is dodge points and trash talk
Bro, don't do this lol , otherwise you will become the renowned Shōnen ****, something this Fuck type text that guy wrote.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Making time to watch anime in daily life.

9765 - Yesterday

24 by zoeanime13 »»
10 minutes ago

» How do you behave in front of a cute girl

SgtBateMan - Yesterday

48 by nirererin »»
40 minutes ago

» Would you quit Anime if Anime caters to the West?

Dragevard - Jun 15

40 by alshu »»
46 minutes ago

» What are the requirements for an anime to get "reanimated"?

Ventus_S - Jun 15

17 by deg »»
59 minutes ago

» Most Overrated Characters in the Top 50? ( 1 2 )

SamDaniel - Aug 3, 2021

50 by Penguinman37 »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.