Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 13, 2022 5:00 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
Thread made in advance to reduce the competition for the first post and reduce spoilers.
The thread will be unlocked at around 00:33 JST This thread is now unlocked

Due to the extreme popularity of the show and the fact that for the previous season (and this season), many of the episodes had really early episode threads opened by various users, the episode threads for this show will only be made by mods until further notice.

Concerning spoilers: Please do not confirm a theory someone has or give hints about something that happens later on. Not everyone wants their theories confirmed or denied. If you want to do so, add a spoiler to your post and I mean the entire part where you confirm or deny a theory. If you bring arguments from past episodes, you don't have to add spoiler tags. Continuously spoiling future events in an anime can be seen as trolling and can result in a warning or a ban.

A reminder of some rules:
  • Do not ask where to watch or post links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
  • If you absolutely need to make a reference to the LN, manga, WN or something that might happen in future episodes, use spoiler tags.
    [spoiler]your text here[/spoiler]

• Do not only post something like "good episode". Simple phrases posts are removed without notice.
  • Only use one screenshot. If you use more than one, your other pictures will be either put in spoilers or removed.
  • Refrain from multi-posting consecutively. Use the edit button if necessary.
  • Do not resort to abuse or trolling.

You can find the Anime Series Episode Discussion Rules here.
anime-primeMar 13, 2022 8:47 AM
Mar 13, 2022 8:47 AM

May 2020
Sure this is a dilemma, you just can’t expect anyone from Armin, Connie, Jean or Mikasa to shake hands with Annie and company to kill their very own ones, Yeagerists that is. But well anything to save humanity for now.

Fooling Floch… well that’s a tall task and of course it didn’t take that long for the genius to figure out what’s happening behind his back. Still it was too late, his crew in shatters now.

Feb 2019
Floch's scene with the Azumabito lady was poorly done, but Armin and Connie's scene with the two Jaegerists was awesome, exactly like in the manga.

Also, the 2D titans were INSANE, honestly WIT level. Sucks that they switched back so quickly to the 3D ones.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls

Jun 2019
Another build-up episode but man, what an episode it was. The first half was just another dialogue-heavy episode but the other half had a lot of action in it and Holy shit, the Omine direction once again popped off. What a legend this man is.

Great job, Omine. My GOAT. A great fricking episode. Loved it. The music choice, the animation, and the emotions in this episode were so well done. The ending scene with Connie and Armin was so emotional. :'( Just 2 more to go...
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Man, some of those scenes were tough to watch. Connie managed to strike first and save the day but that just goes to show that they turned out to be the more decisive and perhaps heartless party as opposed to the other.

Annie and Reiner's transformations though! It's always a pleasure when they hype it up with some 3D manoeuvre gear moments. And that too, right behind Floch to surprise the life out of him. That's what I like to see!

Commander Magath's bow to persuade Armin and co. was quite touching too. I like that little peek to Gabi too.

Meanwhile, badass Kiyomi-san. Poor Floch, xD. Yay for more Mikasa entrance scenes!

Just two more episodes to go, let's go! Expecting the movie announcement or something of the sort in two weeks.

Episode illustration: https://twitter.com/anime_shingeki/status/1503030624998854660
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jul 2021
This episode was a lot more intense than usual.

Magath really beat the shit outta Yelena but I do like his development in this episode.

I will never understand Floch simps. Floch is so damn annoying in this episode. I guess his power thinks that destroying the outside world would be best for him? But anyways though I do like that scene when he was getting kicked, Azumabito definitely deserves a praise for this, she do be a badass granny after all.

Mikasa appeared in a surprise attack style and her segment were pretty cool.

The Armin and Connie with the other comrades scene was really hard to watch, Connie was shooting his comrades to the deed though it’s reasonable in their position especially for a long run to save other people’s lives. For the better or the worse. I did feel the manga’s artstyle were a lot more gruesome than in the adaptation but I can still feel the raw emotion when the moment when everyone was in tears and Connie pull up the trigger.

Annie and Reiner’s transformation were pretty satisfying and glad to see their inheritence back!

Not a bad episode overall. 2 more episodes to go.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jan 2009
Connie did nothing wrong, he and the global alliance are not traitors

Omine did not storyboard this episode so i guess it shows even though he is the episode director

EDIT:

let me rephrase that Connie and the alliance are LESS Wrong, they are not traitors for the greater human society
degMar 13, 2022 3:46 PM
Mar 13, 2022 8:49 AM

Feb 2020
Yet another good and intense episode.
Mar 13, 2022 8:51 AM

Apr 2013
How cute, Connie and Armin allying with Magath, Annie and Marley to kill their paradisian comrades who they've grown up and fought with. The impact an overnight stew can have on your decision making and allegiance is truly underrated. Oh well, it resulted in the best scene of this episode yet I still dislike that moment.

MAPPA didn't even show Kiyomi grabbing Floch's arm to flip him on the ground while he wasn't looking, only the aftermath. They can't stand the Floch slander from Isayama, bless 'em. That whole moment is devoid of logic anyway, Isayama writing yeagerists to be the dumbest jocks alive.

The 3DMG movements looked good for the most part but the direction and cuts made these moments less hype than they could've been. I felt the same with the scenes where Annie's FT and Reiner's AT were animated and fighting yeagerists; the way action flows and shots are storyboarded leaves a lot to be desired.

And it looks like MAPPA is really ending part 2 with chapter 130 instead of 131, what a shame.

Nov 2011
Damn, the emotional impact of this episode...

Props for Connie's VA for bringing the most out of his character as well his personality. Operation save the world from The Rumbling has been amazing.
Jan 2021
deg said:

Omine did not storyboard this episode so i guess it shows even though he is the episode director

Connie is a cold blooded murderer. Daz, was shown as a very scared person, but when it came to protect the Trost district, while he was scared as hell, he fought because he had a sister and a family to protect. He then joins the yeagerists, because he things that that way he can protect his family. He was able to survive the terror of the titans only to be killed by some trash, who wants to protect people who want eldians dead. A fucking murderer
Oct 2021
Lmao insane episode lol,but wtf is 1/5?did they even watch the eps
Mar 13, 2022 8:52 AM
Sep 2021
Great episode.
The soundtrack usgae and the voice work was very well done.

And the scene with Samuel and Daz was way better than it was in the manga.
Mar 13, 2022 8:52 AM

Jun 2014
God DAMN Reiner and Annie transforming and kicking ass was fucking lit!! Felt good to see the Female Titan back in action after so long. Those two showed why they're such a formidable duo.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 13, 2022 8:53 AM

Jan 2009
imbAF said:
deg said:

Connie is a cold blooded murderer. Daz, was shown as a very scared person, but when it came to protect the Trost district, while he was scared as hell, he fought because he had a sister and a family to protect. He then joins the yeagerists, because he things that that way he can protect his family. He was able to survive the terror of the titans only to be killed by some trash, who wants to protect people who want eldians dead. A fucking murderer

the global alliance is the lesser evil so lesser murderers in this case
Mar 13, 2022 8:55 AM
Jan 2021
deg said:
imbAF said:

So I guess if 1000 people want to kill you and your family for no reason at all, you will let them have their way with your family members, simply because they are more in number? You gonna tell your mom to take it because it's more virtuous to do so? Ok Jesus Christ
Mar 13, 2022 8:56 AM

Jan 2009
imbAF said:
deg said:

So I guess if 1000 people want to kill you and your family for no reason at all, you will let them have their way with your family members, simply because they are more in number? You gonna tell your mom to take it because it's more virtuous to do so? Ok Jesus Christ

except its not my mom and my own family that im gonna kill so false comparison
Mar 13, 2022 8:57 AM

Apr 2013
deg said:
imbAF said:

Remember guys, genocide is only wrong if you succeed and your attempt results in a bigger loss of life. What Marley attempted and failed at on Paradis doesn't count as genocide, it was simply a scuffle!
Mar 13, 2022 9:00 AM
Jun 2021
their trash alliance is a bad person who killed his own nation his own friend and i hate annie and reiner they are both sadistic psychopaths who have killed a lot of innocent people
Mar 13, 2022 9:02 AM
Nov 2020
Unusual_Kmc said:
Floch's scene with the Azumabito lady was poorly done, but Armin and Connie's scene with the two Jaegerists was awesome, exactly like in the manga.

Also, the 2D titans were INSANE, honestly WIT level. Sucks that they switched back so quickly to the 3D ones.

they respected king floch
Mar 13, 2022 9:02 AM
Feb 2018
Holy shit it's just fucking hurt to see them fight like this, really, why? The problem is both of them is reasonable in their own perspective. Yeagerist literally represents powerless Paradis people that only wants their final moment to be in glory, living their decent life as normal people without something to fear of. Poor Samuel and Connie. BUT IM STILL WITH EREN, Paradis can live their wanted utopia and wonderland with Floch as the one who responsible to fulfill Paradis fantasy if Eren can do his work, wiping everything clean, it's twisted way to achieve that, but i'm sorry, i had to support Yeagerist, we got three seasons full about Paradisians and i had to root on them.

I'm not buying everything from Azumabito, she said something like that with the fact she was into Rumbling as well, though its minor one. But still, she literally supported Mini-Rumbling because it was targetted to their common enemy and Azumabito agrees with reasons that bring them political and economical benefit. Your true politician blood is showing, so fuck your morale.

I have mixed feeling about this episode, Alliances are not wrong but Floch and Yeagerist isnt wrong either. Theyre just fighting for something they wanted to fight for.

Goddamnit, just end this fucking war.
Mar 13, 2022 9:03 AM

Jan 2009
KneelBeforeMe said:
deg said:

Remember guys, genocide is only wrong if you succeed and your attempt results in a bigger loss of life. What Marley attempted and failed at on Paradis doesn't count as genocide, it was simply a scuffle!

not really both genocides are evil but the global alliance one is the lesser evil
Mar 13, 2022 9:03 AM

Aug 2014
So on what manga chapter did this episode end?
Mar 13, 2022 9:04 AM

Jan 2009
ooo333 said:
So on what manga chapter did this episode end?

chapter 128 as far as i know
Mar 13, 2022 9:06 AM

Nov 2020
FANTASTIC EPISODE. LOVED THE TENSION during Traitor sequence.

KneelBeforeMe said:
How cute, Connie and Armin allying with Magath, Annie and Marley to kill their paradisian comrades who they've grown up and fought with. The impact an overnight stew can have on your decision making and allegiance is truly underrated. Oh well, it resulted in the best scene of this episode yet I still dislike that moment.

MAPPA didn't even show Kiyomi grabbing Floch's arm to flip him on the ground while he wasn't looking, only the aftermath. They can't stand the Floch slander from Isayama, bless 'em. That whole moment is devoid of logic anyway, Isayama writing yeagerists to be the dumbest jocks alive.
It's almost like they are just following what Scouts have already done? To always fight for "humanity"? Ig Scouts should apologize to you for being loyal to what they stand for. It also ain't like they were happy good shoes with Magath LMAO. If not for hange in the previous episode. A conflict would have started. It's not about killing their comrade but more about opposing xenophobia and supporting what Scouts stood for.

And Many of them are rookie recruits, a few of them cowards, like Daz, you can see it in their expression, for many of them the only real battle experience they had was in Marley. In addition, the weapons they have are old, the dispersion is greater than current weapons. All these factors justify the few secs of slow response from the soldiers, just before Mikasa shows up. It's not a big deal.

═════════════════════════════
You're going to be all right. You just stumbled over a stone in the road.
It means nothing. Your goal lies far beyond this. Doesn't it?
I'm sure you'll overcome this.
You'll walk again... soon.

═════════════════════════════
Mar 13, 2022 9:09 AM
Jan 2021
deg said:
KneelBeforeMe said:

not really both genocides are evil but the global alliance one is the lesser evil

And who decided that? Oh...as long as less people are being unjustly wiped out, it;s ok? Wtf kind of logic is that?
Mar 13, 2022 9:09 AM
Jan 2021
I don't like to see yeagerists getting beaten so easily.. feels like isayama didn't bother making them even little bit strong so that alliance will look strong
Mar 13, 2022 9:10 AM
Jan 2021
AishaBi said:
I don't like to see yeagerists getting beaten so easily.. feels like isayama didn't bother making them even little bit strong so that alliance will look strong

They have 4 shifters and an ackerman, and the majority of the yeagerists are not trained with ODM gears...
Mar 13, 2022 9:11 AM

Jan 2009
imbAF said:
deg said:

And who decided that? Oh...as long as less people are being unjustly wiped out, it;s ok? Wtf kind of logic is that?

utilitarianism is that kind of philosophy and its the most popular moral philosophy
Mar 13, 2022 9:12 AM
Aug 2020
AishaBi said:

did you forget most of them are in top 10 soldier except for armin?
Mar 13, 2022 9:15 AM
Jan 2021
imbAF said:
AishaBi said:

They have 4 shifters and an ackerman, and the majority of the yeagerists are not trained with ODM gears...
yeagerists clearly had more resources than alliance yet no one from alliance is actually injured except Armin because he's the one who can heal so probably yeagerists have never dealt a single damage.
Mar 13, 2022 9:17 AM
Mar 2021
adnan_ said:

KneelBeforeMe said:

It's almost like they are just following what Scouts have already done? To always fight for "humanity"? Ig Scouts should apologize to you for being loyal to what they stand for. It also ain't like they were happy good shoes with Magath LMAO. If not for hange in the previous episode. A conflict would have started. It's not about killing their comrade but more about opposing xenophobia and supporting what Scouts stood for.

And Many of them are rookie recruits, a few of them cowards, like Daz, you can see it in their expression, for many of them the only real battle experience they had was in Marley. In addition, the weapons they have are old, the dispersion is greater than current weapons. All these factors justify the few secs of slow response from the soldiers, just before Mikasa shows up. It's not a big deal.
totally agree with whatever you said
Mar 13, 2022 9:19 AM
Jan 2021
deg said:
imbAF said:

utilitarianism is that kind of philosophy and its the most popular moral philosophy

Not really. It's a dumb thing, when you decide who lives and you base that on numbers. Who should live, a group of 100 scientists or 10k prisoners? You decide that, in case you are forced to, by judging the people, what they represent and whether is there a reason to initiate a war against them. In this case, you are siding with racists who decided that people of a certain ethnicity ought to be killed simple because of the crimes committed by their ancestors. It's called generational blame, which is prevalent in North Korea. Congrats, you'd fit right in.
Mar 13, 2022 9:19 AM
May 2016
imbAF said:
deg said:

You are no better than them for supporting someone going to the very extreme in order to solve a situation that's impossible to entirely solve. Armin and co. have blood on their hands for the attack on Liberio and for killing innocent children and civilians, just like Reiner and co. did in their attacks on the wall. All that will happen if Eren succeeds in his plan is the battlefield becomes small enough to make human extinction inevitable.

Remember that the Great Titan War in the past was the result of Eldian infighting with the titan shifter powers being fought over between different families. The whole reason King Fritz (the one Tybur refers to) committed to his vow of renouncing war was because of the monstrosities his people causedin that entire conflict. You can see through Floch who gets hailed as a "chad" despite being a tragic character for how deluded he is by the effects of the cycle of violence that he misconstrues Erwin's phrase to unify humanity instead to support the pursuit of ignorance and embracing being a monster, justifying the world's fear of them in the first place. It's insane how many people knock the Alliance for actually wanting to put an end to that horrifying cycle, the point IS that they all have blood on their hands because of war, but even with that and their disagreements they can still attempt to fight towards a better future than Eren committing to his grave mistake. Eren has become the same evil as the Smiling Titan except even worse because he KNOWS his actions are wrong while committing to them, hence him telling Reiner "I'm the same as you." It's what makes him a great character but I also think the Allliance hate is tiring and glosses way too much over every part of the story that isn't Eren in a vacuum.
Mar 13, 2022 9:22 AM

Jan 2009
imbAF said:
deg said:

Not really. It's a dumb thing, when you decide who lives and you base that on numbers. Who should live, a group of 100 scientists or 10k prisoners? You decide that, in case you are forced to, by judging the people, what they represent and whether is there a reason to initiate a war against them. In this case, you are siding with racists who decided that people of a certain ethnicity ought to be killed simple because of the crimes committed by their ancestors. It's called generational blame, which is prevalent in North Korea. Congrats, you'd fit right in.

faulty comparison again, they are not siding with the 10K criminals in this episode they are siding with like at least 10K innocent people that are brainwashed by Marley and the World Leaders

its Necessary Evil to kill Floch and his gang

sure Utilitarianism is not always right but it is most of the time, its a good rule of thumb and in this case its right again
Mar 13, 2022 9:23 AM
Jan 2021
Modernoir said:
imbAF said:

You are no better than them for supporting someone going to the very extreme in order to solve a situation that's impossible to entirely solve. Armin and co. have blood on their hands for the attack on Liberio and for killing innocent children and civilians, just like Reiner and co. did in their attacks on the wall. All that will happen if Eren succeeds in his plan is the battlefield becomes small enough to make human extinction inevitable.

Remember that the Great Titan War in the past was the result of Eldian infighting with the titan shifter powers being fought over between different families. The whole reason King Fritz (the one Tybur refers to) committed to his vow of renouncing war was because of the monstrosities his people causedin that entire conflict. You can see through Floch who gets hailed as a "chad" despite being a tragic character for how deluded he is by the effects of the cycle of violence that he misconstrues Erwin's phrase to unify humanity instead to support the pursuit of ignorance and embracing being a monster, justifying the world's fear of them in the first place. It's insane how many people knock the Alliance for actually wanting to put an end to that horrifying cycle, the point IS that they all have blood on their hands because of war, but even with that and their disagreements they can still attempt to fight towards a better future than Eren committing to his grave mistake. Eren has become the same evil as the Smiling Titan except even worse because he KNOWS his actions are wrong while committing to them, hence him telling Reiner "I'm the same as you." It's what makes him a great character but I also think the Allliance hate is tiring and glosses way too much over every part of the story that isn't Eren in a vacuum.

BLA BLA BLA...Why don't you skip the lecture and tell me how would Paradis defend against Willy's war, if they wouldn't raid liberio. I am expecting a bullet point list of steps. That should be your next comment
Mar 13, 2022 9:24 AM
Jan 2021
deg said:
imbAF said:

faulty comparison again, they are not siding with the 10K criminals in this episode they are siding with like at least 10K innocent people that are brainwashed by Marley and the World Leaders

sure Utilitarianism is not always right but it is most of the time, its a good rule of thumb and in this case its right again

How does Paradise survives ?
Mar 13, 2022 9:25 AM
Sep 2017
My ancestors and family have genocide committed against them daily but I wouldn't wish it on anyone because it doesn't solve the problem itself. Eren's thinking is lacking in complexity because of his lack of awareness of other human influences over his suffering as well as unwillingness in the parties of the story to understand their power in a sociopolitical context together.
Mar 13, 2022 9:26 AM
May 2016
KneelBeforeMe said:
deg said:

At what point does the cycle stop then? What about the Marleyans who had nothing to do with this conflict? The civillians? Do they deserve to die for believing Marleyan propoganda? By your logic the generation of Marleyans and Eldians in the internment zone (good luck saving those from the Rumbling Eren, lol) are entirely justified in wanting Eldians dead for the Rumbling.

imbAF said:
Modernoir said:

BLA BLA BLA...Why don't you skip the lecture and tell me how would Paradis defend against Willy's war, if they wouldn't raid liberio. I am expecting a bullet point list of steps. That should be your next comment

Read the rest of my comment and then we'll discuss further.

AnarchistCandy said:
My ancestors and family have genocide committed against them daily but I wouldn't wish it on anyone because it doesn't solve the problem itself. Eren's thinking is lacking in complexity because of his lack of awareness of other human influences over his suffering as well as unwillingness in the parties of the story to understand their power in a sociopolitical context together.

It's nice to see comments from people that aren't worryingly blind on how ineffective Eren's plan is. You'd think after last week's episode taking the time out to show that the only effective means of attempting to solve a problem that's spanned innumerable conflicts and resulted in the lost of millions of lives is communication. "B-BUT TALK NO JUTSU-" not at all the same thing, at the end of wars communication is always an inevitabiility, that's how wars typically end. Imagine how many lives could be saved if the fates of millions weren't condemned by the actions of the few who hold power.
ModernoirMar 13, 2022 9:30 AM
Mar 13, 2022 9:26 AM
Jan 2021
AnarchistCandy said:

Eren represents a hyperbolic version of a self aware human. Eren is literally the manifestation of self-awareness
Mar 13, 2022 9:28 AM

Jan 2009
imbAF said:
deg said:

How does Paradise survives ?

war happens no matter what so you can only delay it as much as possible as Yang Wen Li of Legend of the Galactic Heroes said
Mar 13, 2022 9:28 AM

Sep 2020
AishaBi said:
imbAF said:

yeagerists clearly had more resources than alliance yet no one from alliance is actually injured except Armin because he's the one who can heal so probably yeagerists have never dealt a single damage.
Why you keep on repeating same shit again and again bro. Yeagerist which is run by bunch of immature trainee can't do a shit against 4 Titan shifter and an Ackerman.
Mar 13, 2022 9:29 AM

Nov 2016
Great episode. The tension was real and I take this over the manga any day.

imbAF said:
deg said:

This is a laughably inadequate comparison since Eren wants to kill the entire population including countless innocent people, wanting to stop that is absolutely understandable. It's not like Connie shot Daz in cold blood. He was struggling with tears in his eyes and lost it. There wasn't much of a choice when Daz and Samuel got in the way of their mission. Besides, another second of hesitation could've costed his and Armins life. I will admit, tho, shooting Samuel was overkill and seemed to happen in the heat of the moment. Alas, they're soldiers and if you pick up a weapon you gotta be ready to face the consequences.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 13, 2022 9:32 AM

Apr 2013
adnan_ said:

KneelBeforeMe said:

The scouts fought for humanity within the walls. not outside. Also, "opposing xenophobia", uh? We were literally shown guards in Marley in the previous episode that were still heavily racist and xenophobic towards Annie's dad and other eldians. Not to worry though, the savior Armin will bridge the differences between eldians and the rest of the world!

Again, allying with Marley because you want to prevent omnicide is understandable but it's still illogical in regards to what the scouts have put forth in terms of alternative solutions so far. But hey, now that Magath's home is about to get fucked without lube he suddenly regrets his warmongering against Paradis and we're suppose to feel bad for him and support his alliance with the scouts. Right.
abhiiinaav said:
totally agree with whatever you said
"whatever you said" is a good summary of op's argument.
KneelBeforeMeMar 13, 2022 9:36 AM
Mar 13, 2022 9:33 AM
Jan 2021
FMmatron said:

imbAF said:

This is a laughably inadequate comparison since Eren wants to kill the entire population including countless innocent people, wanting to stop that is absolutely understandable. It's not like Connie shot Daz in cold blood. He was struggling with tears in his eyes and lost it. There wasn't much of a choice when Daz and Samuel got in the way of their mission. Besides, another second of hesitation could've costed his and Armins life. I will admit, tho, shooting Samuel was overkill and seemed to happen in the heat of the moment. Alas, they're soldiers and if you pick up a weapon you gotta be ready to face the consequences.

But you don't seem concerned with the world wanting to kill every single eldian. That's not a genocide I guess, right? Or is it and it's wrong? And something should be done to prevent that, and if killing the people who want to kill you is no good, then how does Paradis survive? Clue me in
Mar 13, 2022 9:36 AM

Feb 2021
Honestly, I've been waiting for this chapter to get adapted and I'm not disappointed at all!

Magath reflects upon his past actions and thoughts.

Looks like they were successful in rescuing the Asumabito.

Ngl today's ODM gear scenes seemed even better than the previous ones! Especially the Floch and Reiner ODM scenes.

It was great to see Annie's female titan.

Man oh man, Connie has it rough. Ever since S4 started, he's just experiencing more and more despair. First the Marley attack, then Sasha, then the depressing events of S4P2, and now he had to kill his own classmates.

DeonXMar 13, 2022 10:09 AM

Mar 13, 2022 9:39 AM

Jan 2009
“There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.”

― Niccolò Machiavelli, The Prince

so the 50 Year Plan is still the best
Mar 13, 2022 9:40 AM
May 2016
imbAF said:
FMmatron said:

But you don't seem concerned with the world wanting to kill every single eldian. That's not a genocide I guess, right? Or is it and it's wrong? And something should be done to prevent that, and if killing the people who want to kill you is no good, then how does Paradis survive? Clue me in

By communicating. Did you not watch the last episode at all? How the group has come together despite being enemies because they've been united by something as objectively awful as GLOBAL GENOCIDE? Wars unite countries one way or another, and all wars end with the two conflicts having to talk. Imagine how few lives would be lost if that talking point happened sooner rather than after nukes or in this case pure unfiltered mass murder. Eren is killing people who have NOTHING to do with the conflict related to Eldians, he's worse than the titan that ate his mother at this point. Any solution is better than a genocide on this scale.
Mar 13, 2022 9:42 AM
Jan 2021
ZXEAN said:
AishaBi said:
Why you keep on repeating same shit again and again bro. Yeagerist which is run by bunch of immature trainee can't do a shit against 4 Titan shifter and an Ackerman.
bruh wtf are you talking about? Not everyone are immatured trainees among Yeagerists. And doesn't matter how weak they are but there's no way yeagerists will lose dealing ABSOLUTELY ZERO DAMAGE.
Mar 13, 2022 9:43 AM
Jan 2021
Modernoir said:
imbAF said:

By communicating. Did you not watch the last episode at all? How the group has come together despite being enemies because they've been united by something as objectively awful as GLOBAL GENOCIDE? Wars unite countries one way or another, and all wars end with the two conflicts having to talk. Imagine how few lives would be lost if that talking point happened sooner rather than after nukes or in this case pure unfiltered mass murder. Eren is killing people who have NOTHING to do with the conflict related to Eldians, he's worse than the titan that ate his mother at this point. Any solution is better than a genocide on this scale.

By communicating..hmmm? Like in chapter 123 where IT WAS POINTED OUT CLEARLY that different world leaders didn't want to have a discussion with the people in Paradis. Yeah...go read AOT again...By any solution is better then this, you mean, it's ok to kill the Eldians, because there are more racists in the world then there are Eldians?
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 20, 2022

281 by BUDDERBRADY »»
Jun 5, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 30, 2022

545 by BUDDERBRADY »»
Jun 5, 4:30 AM

» Is Armin useless?

sadpotatoh - Mar 23, 2022

32 by escarabajo »»
Jun 4, 7:40 PM

» Isayama is a literal God of storytelling. ( 1 2 )

Piromysl - Jan 30, 2022

59 by Piromysl »»
May 19, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

540 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.