Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 3, 2021 3:36 PM

Nov 2013
@L0sMichal0s

But i dont understand why you hate such an amazing show. Its probably the best isekai to date with amazing characters and worldbuilding. OST and animations are 10/10 and studio is supposed to animate whole LN so why hate it ?

The answer is simple. Biased opinion. I mean look at your arguments:
amazing show
best isekai to date
amazing characters and worldbuilding
OST and animations are 10/10

I disagree. I've seen better. Not everyone will like this show. Not everyone who hates this show will drop it. That's just how the world works... different opinions and stuff.
Oct 3, 2021 3:38 PM

Mar 2016
It’s been officially confirmed! Roxy is a certified Pokémon with the ability Run Away 😂😂😂😭😭😭💀💀
Kishi’s introduction was quite fun, too. I love the part with her and Rudeus where the animation changed up to look overly comical....almost FLCL-like, tbh.

Dukino said:
good to see the mad dog Eris again, shes a perfect firecracker

She is soooo precious 🥰🥰🥰
Oct 3, 2021 3:46 PM

Nov 2013
@Dukino

just drop the show and move on. if you continue to watch a show you actively dislike thats on YOU. any complaints are your own fault for not walking away. take some personal responsibility
Yeah, another person on MaL who thinks they can tell others how they should think... correctly. Don't worry about my well-being.

By the way... you need to realize that not everyone in this world will love the same things you love; hence why complaints will continue. You can ignore few complaints and read 100s of other positive comments, sharing your own opinion. Read them to your hearts content. No one's forcing you to reply to few negative ones, right?
Oct 3, 2021 3:47 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Hell yeah, Mushoku Tensei is back for another cour/season, and man what a first episode it was. Art and animation was stunning once again, met a new character, being the demon lord girl and I love her already lol, and got some nice fighting scenes thrown in, as well as a nice heart to heart with Ruijerd at the end. Also I knew that guy Rudeus saved earlier in the episode stood out too much, seeing him again at the end of the episode confirmed that.

The new OP song was great, and I love the new ED, glad it was able to hold a candle to the first ED. Super excited to see more of this series!
Oct 3, 2021 3:48 PM

Apr 2007
I really hope Roxy just missing Rudy isn’t going to continue for long....I hate that kind of stuff.

The scene where the demon empress was about to pull down her shorts was hilarious though. Great episode as always!
Oct 3, 2021 3:59 PM
May 2020
I forgot what happened last season with that god fuck

The story and the art are still awesome, the pedophile tendencies of the MC came back too tho, let's hope he can fix that
Oct 3, 2021 4:27 PM

Sep 2017
Props to Studio Bind for taking their time despite the delayed release for working on such quality animation. Rudeus still the same as ever after the 1 year timeskip, albeit a tad bit more mature now dealing with the current money situation and fight with Eris.
Oct 3, 2021 4:37 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Right off the bat we've got Rudeus being a perv. But I'm going to wager that I'm not going to see that many complaints since anyone who really hated the first season probably aren't watching this one. I'm hoping it's mostly just the people who enjoy mushoku tensei who are here now watching the 2nd season.

And it looks just as great as ever, perhaps even more so. The visuals for the ed are just beautiful as well. Really going to be looking forward to this every sunday.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Oct 3, 2021 4:51 PM

Jun 2021
Not much to say other than great animation, great voicing, great music and overall great directing.

I wasn't too crazy about the S1 story, but felt like this episode was much more interesting. Hopefully that continues.
Oct 3, 2021 5:10 PM

May 2018
FINALLY THE WAIT IS OVER!!!

first of all this shit was so goooodd.. Great to see the main cast again. That eye is kinda op lmao, not really unexpected in an isekai that's for sure, but still kinda cool.

Can't wait to see what happens next.

Oh and the ed is a fucking banger!!
Oct 3, 2021 5:11 PM

Jan 2021
Damn it’s been a minute since this ended and now it’s back great episode to start the season
Oct 3, 2021 5:12 PM

Jul 2015
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
How convenient for MC to be aided by a "god" in hard times, telling him what to do, where to go to solve difficult problems, while gaining huge benefits in the process. MC has now acquired an op eye and apparently the demon-loli will be an op ally of his as well in the future. Masterful writing, amirite?

See at your own risk. But you're far from the truth

Oct 3, 2021 5:14 PM

Feb 2017
Really like this show, best animations, very good ost and the pacing is right for developers the characters, not like most of the shows that goes to the end with nitro on, only because they hay watchers than say it is to much talk is boring, need action all the time and fast and now or they will be dropping the anime.

Rudeus been rudeus with the flashy shine demon king was a lot of laughs really.
Oct 3, 2021 5:17 PM

Aug 2015
This is fantstic. The visuals are gorgeous.
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Oct 3, 2021 5:24 PM
Nov 2018
Dukino said:
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

Where were you when I raged in season 1 discussions? If only some other Mal-user gave me such useful advice, I would've dropped this show sooner!

just drop the show and move on. if you continue to watch a show you actively dislike thats on YOU. any complaints are your own fault for not walking away. take some personal responsibility

Don't feed the troll. Comments like this is the only reason he does it. Gives him false sense of superiority without any basis in reality. Poor thing.
Oct 3, 2021 6:18 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
Great start and it's nice seeing the series back

I wasn't expecting him to completely get a new eye but it seems a bit overpowered once it's mastered lol. Very interesting and the visuals were as pretty as ever and I love it

amazing ed too

Oct 3, 2021 6:44 PM

Jun 2019
Great to have it back. Picks up where we left off quality wise. The dynamic energy and flair they did for the Demon Empress was a fitting touch with how outlandish her personality is. Not a fan of her character design though. At least how she is clothed. Rudy getting the foresight eye adds an interesting spice to the story and how it is portrayed was cool as well. Liked the heart-to-heart between him and Ruijerd too.
Oct 3, 2021 6:49 PM
Jul 2018
And finally this anime came back I'm glad for that, plus Rudeus gaining a new power through the eyes that makes things interesting for this anime and also that's already something useful for him.
Oct 3, 2021 6:49 PM

Jan 2021
AdrianRubinsky said:
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
How convenient for MC to be aided by a "god" in hard times, telling him what to do, where to go to solve difficult problems, while gaining huge benefits in the process. MC has now acquired an op eye and apparently the demon-loli will be an op ally of his as well in the future. Masterful writing, amirite?

See at your own risk. But you're far from the truth

I meant, don't blame him, it does appear that way if you don't have the full context. It's the whole deal with Hitogami's advices anyway
Oct 3, 2021 6:59 PM

Nov 2020
Great to see this back
Pretty good first ep
Can’t wait for more
If there's a hole there's a goal-Master Oogway
Oct 3, 2021 7:22 PM

May 2019
Overall a great start to the second cour.

A little lore with the different demon eyes was left out, plus Rudeus' fight with Ruijerd, but overall those were definitely the most cuttable areas.

Although I had always wanted to see that Ruijerd scene the way it was described in the LN with all the different visions of him at once, but oh well.

5/5

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Oct 3, 2021 7:26 PM
Mar 2020
UTMAN said:
It was an okay episode. I would have loved it. The music is nice, the athmosphere is really calming, but I kinda feel tired of Rudeus pervert side and the anime constantly showing us unnecessary sexual situations, like when Rudeus ran in an alley and we could hear people having sex. This part of the show kinda poisons the enjoyment for me.

Didn't read the LN, but from what I understand is that sex noises you're hearing aren't exactly "unnecessary", if you watch more you'll understand why that was included.

GakutoDeathGlare said:
Was there as much overly dramatic animation style in the first cour? Not exactly chibi, but close to it I suppose. Mainly in the scenes with that new Demon Lord loli character.

No there were not overly-animated style scenes in the first cour iirc, the reason her scenes seem like such a different style to the rest of the show is because it's meant to showcase/display her personality. All of her scenes in this episode were animated by a single animator (Toshiyuki Sato) specifically for that purpose.

trillskillOct 3, 2021 7:34 PM
Oct 3, 2021 7:48 PM
Jan 2018
The close encounters with Roxy were very annoying. But Mushoku is back babyyyy!
Oct 3, 2021 8:03 PM
Feb 2019
Great start to the second season. I am glad that they did not have any recap stuff at the beginning, since this season is twelve episodes instead of eleven (like the first season) I had assumed there would be some sort of recap in the first episode.
Oct 3, 2021 8:30 PM

Jan 2021
InvisiblControl said:
Great start to the second season. I am glad that they did not have any recap stuff at the beginning, since this season is twelve episodes instead of eleven (like the first season) I had assumed there would be some sort of recap in the first episode.

It's not a new season, it's part 2 of season 1. There is no need to recap since it's supposed to be the same season anyway.
Oct 3, 2021 8:37 PM

Mar 2013
Finally, one of the best arc is going to be adapted! We finally get to see Rudeus Demon Eyes of Foresight! Sweet!

The Theme Songs or OP/ED/BGM is so top-notch that it really complements the series scenes and plot. The animation is also a great way to portray our characters just like the first season. I can't wait for more adaptation and hope they won't be skipping some scenes or I will be sad and frightened watching this again.

Comparing this from the Manga, they made a great success on each every turn to not hold back the message of every scene.

P.S. I love old Rudeus narration, it makes it more epic while watching.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Oct 3, 2021 8:58 PM

Oct 2016
Great first episode. I'm glad that there wasn't unnecessary recap in this. We just got to dive right back into this amazing fantasy world. I still think it is a little weird that Rudeus is obsessed with little girls, but it didn't stop me from enjoying this episode too much.
Oct 3, 2021 9:09 PM

Sep 2018
This episode gets a 5/5 review from me for the hilarious introduction to the demon lord.
Oct 3, 2021 10:16 PM

Jul 2016
Nice to see Ruijerd receiving more characterization.
On the other hand, Rudeus receiving a foresight eye to become even more OP felt quite random but well.

Anyways, probably the first episode I genuinely liked from this show. Yeah, the pedo humor is still there but it wasn't that relevant (or I just got used to it, I don't know) and not gonna lie, the segment with Kishirika and the over-the-top visual comedy was actually funny. Those facial expressions were so Trigger.
Oct 3, 2021 11:07 PM

Oct 2008
the great degeneracy is back!!! lolz
oh damn we almost got to see buck naked loli Eris!
5/5.

Oct 3, 2021 11:32 PM

Jun 2013
petrikeil said:
why did Roxy avoiding them while Ruijerd and Eris was sparring?

It involves detail that's been omitted from the LN. During this past year Rudeus' group, Dead End, jumped up to A rank and became really famous across the continent. Every time they did a job or good deed, Rudeus would say his name was Ruijerd as an attempt to spread his name in particular so he'd have a good image despite being a Superd. This is why Rudeus' name is mistaken to be Ruijerd's in the beginning of the episode.

When Roxy's group land, they hear about a very strong and dangerous "gang" being in town called Dead End and decide to look into it. Roxy's cameos across the episode are essentially just that, her investigating the group

In the LN, she recognizes Ruijerd as being a Superd, even with his "disguise", and becomes immediately cautious around them because she's terrified of Superds. When she notices she got discovered, she abandons the mission and flees back to her room due to fear.
Oct 3, 2021 11:36 PM

Apr 2015
Oh, you're back @Sigmar-Unberogen

Welcome to the pain train once more. I'm glad to have a fellow on this journey!
Oct 3, 2021 11:41 PM
Jul 2020
Could just be me but feels like animation improved more idk
Oct 4, 2021 2:03 AM
Aug 2020
Loki0830 said:
petrikeil said:
why did Roxy avoiding them while Ruijerd and Eris was sparring?

It involves detail that's been omitted from the LN. During this past year Rudeus' group, Dead End, jumped up to A rank and became really famous across the continent. Every time they did a job or good deed, Rudeus would say his name was Ruijerd as an attempt to spread his name in particular so he'd have a good image despite being a Superd. This is why Rudeus' name is mistaken to be Ruijerd's in the beginning of the episode.

When Roxy's group land, they hear about a very strong and dangerous "gang" being in town called Dead End and decide to look into it. Roxy's cameos across the episode are essentially just that, her investigating the group

In the LN, she recognizes Ruijerd as being a Superd, even with his "disguise", and becomes immediately cautious around them because she's terrified of Superds. When she notices she got discovered, she abandons the mission and flees back to her room due to fear.

Ahh, now I know why, thank you. It was really unfortunate that Roxy and Rudeus didn't came across. XD
Oct 4, 2021 2:42 AM

Nov 2013
FreezePeach said:
Dukino said:

Don't feed the troll. Comments like this is the only reason he does it. Gives him false sense of superiority without any basis in reality. Poor thing.

Yeah, how sad that I didn't like something in the show...
Remember people, if you don't like popular shows, you have to be a troll, otherwise why exercise freedom of speech and express your opinions peacefully? That is forbidden here. Just join the cult of "mushoku tensei is da best anime", and praise its perfection like the majority does. That will certainly make life easier.
Do you come to MaL to feel superior somehow? I don't. Stop comparing yourself with me.
Sigmar-UnberogenOct 4, 2021 3:05 AM
Oct 4, 2021 3:04 AM

Jul 2020
what a great episode!
Oct 4, 2021 3:07 AM

Oct 2016
Eris the "Mad Dog", Ruijerd the "Guard Dog" and last but not the least Rudeus the "Horndog" Dead End ladies and gentlemen lmao.

It's been a long 6 months, but we finally back and we picked off right where we left off. So they were travelling for a year to get to the port damn. Roxy knows that Rudeus is there, but Rudeus doesn't know yet that Roxy is there too. I hope they meet each other.

I love how goofy and wacky the facial expressions are in Kirshirika and Rudeus's scenes lmao. Rudeus now has a demon eye like Ghislaine, foresight demon eye, that's sick. Always enjoy Rudeus and Ruijerd's heart to heart talks. That dude Rudeus saved must be the smuggler they needed. Really looking forward to the next episode.

Also, Elinalise I assume already out there fucking like a dog lmao, the real "Horndog" right here.
sKyBlazer08Oct 4, 2021 3:13 AM
Oct 4, 2021 3:54 AM
Jan 2018
Holy Moly dood what a great first episode, it seems get more serious rather than previous season, nice eye you got Rudeus.
Oct 4, 2021 6:19 AM
Nov 2019
The scenes with Kishirika felt like we entered a different anime. She reminded me of a Gurren Lagan character.
Oct 4, 2021 7:12 AM

Feb 2013
I dislike how Rudeus gained the power of the demon eye and then easily beat Eris in a match. I liked the fact that Eris could hold her own in combat and was better than Rudeus. He's becoming to OP. Pretty generic. Overall I did enjoy the episode though
Oct 4, 2021 7:35 AM

Feb 2014
Oh boy, the way they introduced Kishirisu was dope. That was some GAINAX level transitioning. Rudeus getting trolled was hilarious asf.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Oct 4, 2021 7:38 AM
May 2016
Great stuff as usual, and wow is it me or is Jahy a rip off of Kishirika? Down on her luck loli demon with purple hair and almost identical outfits o_0
Oct 4, 2021 9:04 AM

Aug 2021
Art and Animation became so bad...
How did Ruijerd not follow Roxy when he noticed her? that's confusing...
tazountiOct 4, 2021 9:41 AM

Oct 4, 2021 9:09 AM

Jul 2017
Zakariae_ said:

I'm just curious about what parts made the art and animation became so bad in comparison to the first season? I felt like it looked pretty much like the first season except the Kishirika scene which had some Gainax/Trigger kind of visuals to express how eccentric and over-the-top she is with her emotions and actions but that's just how I feel.
Oct 4, 2021 9:35 AM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
Overall a nice start into the 2nd cour. We got to see Roxy again,but it annoys me that they need to show that they miss each other 3x. Also nice decision making and the characters still feel really good. Just the perverted scenes where still a bit huh but its whatever.

smoochie smoochie[/center]
Oct 4, 2021 9:53 AM

Jul 2020
I'm so happy to see our group back together especially Rudy with silly and charming ways. Great episode overall and loving the new setting already. I like the ED but I still love the old one more.
Oct 4, 2021 10:06 AM

Apr 2011
I enjoyed demon empress introduction, especially with comical expression she made. Very well done by the animators here. Still, I feel Rudy needs more development, since being on an adventure for a whole year still hasn't mature enough, since some of his bad habits hasn't change, because even Kishirika, who Rudy thought was a regular little girl, was not safe from my man the protagonist,

Eris hoping to snatch some freebie demon eyes for herself, which probably won't happen, but it be awesome to have.

Dragevard said:
In case anyone doesn't know, the woman moaning when Rudy was walking by the alley
Was it with the Dwarf?
vansonbeeOct 4, 2021 10:09 AM
Oct 4, 2021 10:10 AM

Dec 2020
hm. the animation was amazing as always, but still not a fan of rudy and his pervy side. its actually really gross lol! not much happening in this episode but i hope it picks up.
Oct 4, 2021 10:18 AM

Mar 2016
Zakariae_ said:

Ummm, what exactly was worse about the animation this time around?? If anything, I thought it improved by a bit, at least for now.

Ruijerd has never seen Roxy before despite likely hearing about her from Rudy, so it's not like he knows it's her, and he's not that pressed to follow when he's still half-distracted by training.
Oct 4, 2021 10:27 AM

Aug 2021
Ryuseishun said:
Zakariae_ said:

Ummm, what exactly was worse about the animation this time around?? If anything, I thought it improved by a bit, at least for now.

Ruijerd has never seen Roxy before despite likely hearing about her from Rudy, so it's not like he knows it's her, and he's not that pressed to follow when he's still half-distracted by training.

From the beginning of this episode, I didn't feel comfortable with the animation. I don't know, but I think it got a little bad from the first season.

I don't know how he noticed that guy at the end of the episode and talked to him, and he didn't do the same thing to Roxy...

Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2021

476 by minnaslay127 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2021

238 by minnaslay127 »»
Sep 20, 1:23 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Oct 31, 2021

404 by minnaslay127 »»
Sep 19, 6:53 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2021

192 by LightNoragami1 »»
Sep 10, 1:45 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2021

276 by LightNoragami1 »»
Sep 10, 12:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.