Forum Settings
Forums

Women lose respect for a man who is agreeable

New
Sep 11, 2021 3:46 PM

Mar 2021
I always tried to keep the peace. I saw that my father would just be stoic snd not say anything whenever my mother or Aunty or whoever else was yapping. But you know what? It doesn’t work. Eventually, when you live with a woman she is going to keep pushing the boundaries more and more. Won’t even let you play video games or watch anime in peace or without resenting you for it and seeing you as weaker than you are.

Things got to the point where my girl would make a huge drama over anything and say and do the most outlandish things. I was only able to argue back with her or ignore her but it seems both moves are wrong. The right move is to try to change her mood to a positive one or just break up and have her beg for me back. By chance I’ve done that a few times already and looking back it made her submissive again for a while. Going out someplace also does the trick but I don’t really like going out lol.

So she kept on saying I should just go snd find another girl and I said I don’t want to because I love her right. But she said it so many times that I decided to just go ahead and start talking to these other women. I gave a few women my number and I bagged a hot sexy Chinese girl who looks like a model or something today. Funny thing is she is going to the same university as my girl lol. She gave me her number and her Instagram too and was messaging me within two hours of us meeting for the first time. She’s only been here a year though. Foreign girls are often much easier to deal with since they are having fun being a tourist and all that from a strict or third world country. I’m going back to my abundance mentality instead of the scarcity mentality that I developed due to the mortgage and being cut off from my old harems like I had when I was cheating before. But the problem is I don’t want to cheat. I have no intention to. Why is my girl driving me to do these things? She will only use it as leverage against me again later smh.

In any case. Hoes mad. Actually I don’t even know if she’s even really my girl anymore. I’d better keep giving my number out. I gave my number to four women just today.

There is a lot more going on and that’s happened but I don’t want to say too much. I don’t even really want to talk about it. It’s not like anybody here cares or can help anyway. As always - I’m in two minds about it all and things are quite dangerous for me now.

https://www.themodernman.com/blog/my-girlfriend-said-that-i-should-find-someone-else.html

https://www.knowledgeformen.com/20-lessons-learn-20s-women-and-dating-single-forever/

GenshinRosariaSep 11, 2021 3:57 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 11, 2021 3:56 PM
Jul 2018
Sounds like you two should've parted your ways a while ago, this whole thing will just become more toxic by the hour.
Sep 11, 2021 4:17 PM
Jul 2018
It's annoying that these topics always have to be gender-related.
I neither like people, who don't have a spine and agree to everything to please others, nor people, who are tyrants. It's really simple as that.
Sep 11, 2021 4:31 PM

Mar 2021
BallistikJuice said:
Sounds like you two should've parted your ways a while ago, this whole thing will just become more toxic by the hour.

There is a lot more toxic thy I haven’t disclosed. Of course there are also many good days but the problem with her is she literally wakes up on the wrong side of the bed sometimes when it’s a day of celebration and seems determined to scorch everything in sight like some sort of cyclops terminator. And the craziest thing is on top of it all she continues to demand that I marry her. Not sure if she wants to be a gold digger or she wants a henpecked husband because anytime I try to lay down the law she tries to call the law.

_Maneki-Neko_ said:
I neither like people, who don't have a spine and agree to everything to please others, nor people, who are tyrants. It's really simple as that.

I don’t agree to everything I just can’t be bothered with her shouting over everything or her long winded monologues so I leave her to it and leave her to deal with stuff that I don’t think is a problem. For example she claims that I don’t clean up around the place enough or the way that she would like and doesn’t seem to care that I have always been a nest and tidy person and when I was in the military we had to clean everything to a super high standard. But she thinks she knows better so I tell her to go ahead snd then she just resents me for it. Can’t win. And that’s before we get into the double standards ans the gaslighting smh.

Anyway, she said it herself that she knows that our relationship has become toxic. Sometimes when she says I should find someone else she adds that she is giving me a get out of jail free card so maybe that means she knows that she will get worse. Other times she says it’s because she can’t trust that I won’t cheat on her some years down the line. Or she says because she doesn’t get in with my mother snd things like that.

https://www.heysigmund.com/toxic-relationship-15-signs/

Well, I’ve said what I wanted to say. I’ll let you guys interpret things the way that you want and come to your own conclusions. Have a good night all. Mout. 😒

https://wshhp.page.link/FHXUQs7qaMA6uN7d8
GenshinRosariaSep 11, 2021 4:41 PM
Sep 11, 2021 4:52 PM
Jul 2018
I meant it in a general manner, that wasn't about your situation.

Tbh I don't know what to say about your situation ... you are cheating on her as soon she turns her back on you, she seems to be emotionally abusive and manipulating. You don't know, why she wants to marry you.

Personally I also don't understand why you both are still together. Is it mainly for your shared properties or do you both hope that you can make it better?
Sep 11, 2021 7:25 PM

Mar 2016
SemillaMinoria said:

I don’t agree to everything I just can’t be bothered with her shouting over everything or her long winded monologues so I leave her to it and leave her to deal with stuff that I don’t think is a problem. For example she claims that I don’t clean up around the place enough or the way that she would like and doesn’t seem to care that I have always been a nest and tidy person and when I was in the military we had to clean everything to a super high standard. But she thinks she knows better so I tell her to go ahead snd then she just resents me for it. Can’t win. And that’s before we get into the double standards ans the gaslighting smh.

Anyway, she said it herself that she knows that our relationship has become toxic. Sometimes when she says I should find someone else she adds that she is giving me a get out of jail free card so maybe that means she knows that she will get worse. Other times she says it’s because she can’t trust that I won’t cheat on her some years down the line. Or she says because she doesn’t get in with my mother snd things like that.

Well, I’ve said what I wanted to say. I’ll let you guys interpret things the way that you want and come to your own conclusions. Have a good night all. Mout. 😒

Damn this sounds like my girl. She finally just broke up with me today because I wouldn't quit my job for her. Gaslighting non-stop, she even punched me in the face over a beer a year ago and acted like it never happened. I gave her the benefit of the doubt because she's been in counseling but man it just kept getting worse until I just snapped today.
Sep 11, 2021 11:41 PM

Oct 2010
the situation got complicated again I see, don't know what to say
Sep 12, 2021 8:18 AM

Jan 2010
Wow, one shitty girl define the whole gender I see. The logic.

Anyways, sounds like toxic relationship. How about just break up clean instead of start going with other girls while your relationship still hanging. Yikes. Man up and be decisive.
Who the fuck likes controlling partner anyways. Red flag right there. Should have ditched her long ago.
Sep 12, 2021 8:22 AM

Apr 2015
This thread feel is oddly familiar.
Sep 12, 2021 8:47 AM

Oct 2009
cheers for the entertainment bro. just confirming that my stance on relationships is right. cheers bruv
Sep 12, 2021 9:32 AM

Apr 2010
And here I thought the anime was cancelled.Glad it was only on hiatus. Dying to see how the cheating arc ends.

_Maneki-Neko_ said:

Gender related topics are all the buzz now days.
Sep 12, 2021 10:56 AM

Mar 2021
_Maneki-Neko_ said:
I meant it in a general manner, that wasn't about your situation.

Tbh I don't know what to say about your situation ... you are cheating on her as soon she turns her back on you, she seems to be emotionally abusive and manipulating. You don't know, why she wants to marry you.

Personally I also don't understand why you both are still together. Is it mainly for your shared properties or do you both hope that you can make it better?

I’m not cheating. She kept saying I should go be with someone else. She often goes out without even wearing her engagement ring anymore for work and social. One day she’s talking about getting married next year and the next day she is saying that we are not together anymore. It’s like this with a lot of stuff.

Nero- said:
SemillaMinoria said:

[yt]YDnG29S

Damn this sounds like my girl. She finally just broke up with me today because I wouldn't quit my job for her. Gaslighting non-stop, she even punched me in the face over a beer a year ago and acted like it never happened. I gave her the benefit of the doubt because she's been in counseling but man it just kept getting worse until I just snapped today.

I really hope that you two will be able to work it out together.

Finmeister said:
Just out of curiosity, does your girlfriend know you complain about her on an anime forum?

Yes. I showed her some threads and my profile and even the Instagram I made of us.

CrimsonMidnight said:
Wow, one shitty girl define the whole gender I see. The logic.

Anyways, sounds like toxic relationship. How about just break up clean instead of start going with other girls while your relationship still hanging. Yikes. Man up and be decisive.
Who the fuck likes controlling partner anyways. Red flag right there. Should have ditched her long ago.

There is a lot online about this sort of stuff. I don’t want to see other girls but if it’s really over and she thinks I’m not getting the hint then I should prepare myself for it. I’m not the one being indecisive about our relationship. She is the one who isn’t sure about the relationship but insists on getting married still. I’m the one who is unsure about marriage but wanting to stay together and work through the trust and respect issues.

I don’t want us to break up. I want us to fight for a healthy relationship and a future where we both trust and respect each other and raise children in a loving marriage. But maybe too much has already happened for that to ever be. It’s in God’s hands now.
Sep 12, 2021 11:28 AM

Jan 2021
Yikes.
Well I hope you two work it out.
Sep 12, 2021 11:55 AM
May 2018
Leave her.

She's really not your girlfriend anymore.
Sep 12, 2021 12:00 PM

Jun 2016
As a wise man once said:
Run.

That's not to say you're 100% the victim here but it seems to me she's more than doing her part in perpetuating your cheating tendencies(?), but then again your posts only give us a glimpse of the relationship. Based on this pattern though, seems like you guys are just driving head-on into the same wall over and over again expecting to break through at some point.
A relationship ending feels like utter shite but letting the sunk cost fallacy take over is just delaying the inevitable.
Sep 13, 2021 2:56 AM

Jan 2010
SemillaMinoria said:
I don’t want us to break up. I want us to fight for a healthy relationship and a future where we both trust and respect each other and raise children in a loving marriage. But maybe too much has already happened for that to ever be. It’s in God’s hands now.

I'm really sorry to hear that... ;-;
Kinda been there. It's hard to break away from such loop. It'll take a lot out of you to take the step and free yourself from such relationship.
Regardless of whether too much has already happened or not, it's clear she doesn't put as much effort into the relationship. Please value yourself more.
I promise it'll be much better breaking free and finally said "oh god it's finally over"
Sep 13, 2021 4:14 AM

Jan 2020
Nero- said:

Wow even your bro won't punch you in the face over a beer. You made the right decision mate.
"You misunderstood from the very beginning. You just believed what you wanted to believe."
Rei Ayanami
Sep 13, 2021 4:28 AM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015
Though I do think it is more about personality than gender, it is possible society's education enforces certain personality types to reproduce better through the prism of gender, and for certain relationship schemes to go on... So perhaps some of it happened to you, @SemillaMinoria. Something I've noticed about my friends is that a lot of them are single young male adults. Just yesterday, someone on MAL and Twitter complained about having been toyed with a woman and losing faith in women when it came to love... There's also the big chunk of anime fans both shamed as "simps" and "incels", indulging in waifu culture and moe for its predictability. Some of it I must be guilty of myself.
A while ago, I told you my stance was that you should first be perfect or okay with yourself and then look for someone your being is compatible with. If your previous lady wasn't fine with your gaming habits and cleaning habits, well perhaps you should clean more because hygiene is great, but also look for someone accepting of your gaming habits. In a sense it comes down to affinity. Also stop cheating, or engage in libertine or polyamorous (more glamorous term, but also refers to the asexual dimension) relationships.
vuxk said:
Nero- said:

Wow even your bro won't punch you in the face over a beer. You made the right decision mate.

That's why you gotta avoid people who drink (and smoke and take substances)

Sep 13, 2021 9:40 AM

Mar 2021
This video is basically my girl. It’s so accurate and she knows it. Check out the comments too guys it’s not long. Just have it on in the background for 10mins.

TONY2Phones said:
cheers for the entertainment bro. just confirming that my stance on relationships is right. cheers bruv

You get to live in peace so you can pursue your dreams and look out for yourself and your freedom isn’t at risk but you’re not getting the intimacy either. Some say that the juice isn’t worth the squeeze these days since we risk losing so much in relationships. Even losing ourselves.

xershey said:
Yikes.
Well I hope you two work it out.

Well you know what? Things actually just might. Praise be to God. The church is offering premarital counselling and family and friends are aware of our situation and her behaviour. I have apologised for my share of any emotional pain caused. I have forgiven her and forgiven myself. God has forgiven me. 🙏🏿 ☺️🥰

Psajdak said:
Leave her.

She's really not your girlfriend anymore.

Turns out she stopped wearing the engagement ring sometimes because two weddings got cancelled and she got fed up of me telling her that she isn’t acting like wife material. She insists that she doesn’t want me to leave her and she would never cheat. Though I’m still not sure if she is aware that emotional cheating is a thing too.

CrimsonMidnight said:
SemillaMinoria said:

I'm really sorry to hear that... ;-;
Kinda been there. It's hard to break away from such loop. It'll take a lot out of you to take the step and free yourself from such relationship.
Regardless of whether too much has already happened or not, it's clear she doesn't put as much effort into the relationship. Please value yourself more.
I promise it'll be much better breaking free and finally said "oh god it's finally over"

Well I haven’t been perfect either. In some ways I haven’t put as much effort into the relationship either. Everything else you said is accurate though.

Lolsebca said:
Though I do think it is more about personality than gender, it is possible society's education enforces certain personality types to reproduce better through the prism of gender, and for certain relationship schemes to go on... So perhaps some of it happened to you, @SemillaMinoria. Something I've noticed about my friends is that a lot of them are single young male adults. Just yesterday, someone on MAL and Twitter complained about having been toyed with a woman and losing faith in women when it came to love... There's also the big chunk of anime fans both shamed as "simps" and "incels", indulging in waifu culture and moe for its predictability. Some of it I must be guilty of myself.
A while ago, I told you my stance was that you should first be perfect or okay with yourself and then look for someone your being is compatible with. If your previous lady wasn't fine with your gaming habits and cleaning habits, well perhaps you should clean more because hygiene is great, but also look for someone accepting of your gaming habits. In a sense it comes down to affinity. Also stop cheating, or engage in libertine or polyamorous (more glamorous term, but also refers to the asexual dimension) relationships.
vuxk said:

That's why you gotta avoid people who drink (and smoke and take substances)

I am clean and tidy. She just seems to want me to do more vacuuming, mopping and ironing like some sort of househusband. But if I move her clutter to make the house orderly or do some laundry it’s a problem.

In my working life and social circle I’m pretty much one of the rare ones who isn’t married yet and has no children.

I’m not going to pursue the hot Chinese girl or any other women now. I’ve had a change of heart. I need to stop sabotaging myself by jumping the gun. I need to stop listening to her words and look past to the feelings. And then look past the feelings to the lack of trust and respect. These are core. With a little bit of her low self esteem sprinkled on top.
Sep 13, 2021 1:27 PM

Jan 2009
There are two short videos I saw that might be helpful. I'll quote what they say in translated form

One was about why people feel extremely emotional when it comes to separations. In your case, it doesn't have to end up with actual separation, but just the thought of it could get you feel over-the-top
"Some may feel totally and overly isolated and lonely after a separation, others feel unloved, unwanted and rejected. Others again feel as losers. There are other themes, the important part is you have to find out what is behind your reaction. Because the probability is high that similar feelings have been invoked in your childhood. Like for example you have felt unwanted in the past, which coined you"

Second one is more about some general advice that goes in the direction of seeing a problem as a challenge to overcome in order to make yourself better and grow as a person: "change frustration into fascination:
When you shift your focus from the problem to the solution, the fascination is created. You are literally fascinated with the possibilities and the chances which you now discover in your problems. However, as long as you are getting yourself imprisoned by the problem, you'll stay frustrated! If you detach yourself emotionally from the problems, you'll manage to get fascinated. And when you're fascinated, you'll most easily - in this state of mind, in this relaxed mood - find a solution and have a better quality of life!"
Sep 14, 2021 1:16 AM

Sep 2021
this post gotta be troll.

but on the off chance it's not,
are u fr blaming ur gf for u cheating when u can just break up? and when you cheat, you view that as "leverage" she uses against you? fuckin yikes.
and that whole "women see me as weak if i agree with them" attitude...u should probably speak to a therapist about that lmao.

god i feel sorry for your girlfriend. never mind you, i hope she moves onto a healthier partner instead of some dude who complains about her on an anime forum.
Sep 14, 2021 1:26 AM

Dec 2016
lol.

Stop vacillating between hot and cold and just go super nova already >:3

Sep 14, 2021 5:03 AM

Mar 2021
spacebunnies said:

are u fr blaming ur gf for u cheating when u can just break up? and when you cheat, you view that as "leverage" she uses against you? fuckin yikes.
and that whole "women see me as weak if i agree with them" attitude...u should probably speak to a therapist about that lmao.

god i feel sorry for your girlfriend. never mind you, i hope she moves onto a healthier partner instead of some dude who complains about her on an anime forum.

Always fun to see someone platform shaming when they use the same platform. Sorry I didn’t go to Reddit or tik tok to complain about her instead.
What are your thoughts on the video above and the comments? Or even any of the articles that I linked on this thread? You’ll see that I’m not the only one dealing sith a woman like this. Of course she is partly to blame for me straying when she is literally instructing me to do so lol. She won’t leave me any way. We have too much history and she says that even if she wanted to leave she couldn’t because I’m her exact type of guy and I make her legs shake twitch when we do the deed. She says I’m the most masculine guy that she knows so the problem for me is not understanding her. The pastor says that there is nothing wrong with me I just need to change my thinking / mentality. The therapists also said that there is nothing wrong with me I just have to stop looking at things as black and white, right or wrong, absolutes.

Anyway, I have nothing against you. Clearly something I said has triggered you. Don’t worry I forgive you. Have yourself a nice day. I have forgiven you.
GenshinRosariaSep 14, 2021 5:09 AM
Sep 14, 2021 7:35 AM

Jan 2020
Yeah, it's a typical woman thing. She won't leave you in peace and will keep pestering you until she gets what she wants. In that situation, you'd be damned if you do and be damned if you don't. You also can't win with logic and whatever you say will only upset her. The problem is, she actually doesn't know what she wants and she's putting it on you otherwise she would have left. She expects you to swallow your pride and make a big gesture to convince her. Meanwhile, you're a certified chad who won't let yourself be trampled on by women. Idk man, I think the two of you should meet halfway somehow or else the situation would develop into a cold war.
"You misunderstood from the very beginning. You just believed what you wanted to believe."
Rei Ayanami
Sep 14, 2021 7:41 AM

Jan 2020
MazdaRX7 said:
I'm convinced OP only makes threads to share his horrible taste in music. Posting fake stories is just his means of doing it.

spacebunnies said:

Nah, he's a wholesome dude and he's been having this problem since at least two years ago. He often makes threads about this and I think his stories are consistent, no idea why people keep doubting him. Even if he's lying, it's not like you will be affected in any way. Take a chill pill.

Btw, this is the sad reality of women nowadays. They give the appearance of an angel in public but as soon as they become anonymous, they let their real shitty nature come to the surface. Just imagine if OP were a woman who shares her problem and we guys make fun of her, I bet there will be a tribunal. Also, isn't it weird that when guys complain about having difficulty finding girlfriends or getting laid, not a single one of you doubt it but when a guy complains about having problems in a relationship suddenly he's lying and trolling?

It's clear that both of you have a deep-seated belief that all guys who like anime are incel and you derive pleasure or even laugh at their agony. Then when they snap, you mock them even further while oblivious to the fact that it's the kind of you who cause them to become that way.
Rei Ayanami
Sep 14, 2021 9:12 AM

Jul 2017
SemillaMinoria said:
I always tried to keep the peace. I saw that my father would just be stoic snd not say anything whenever my mother or Aunty or whoever else was yapping. But you know what? It doesn’t work. Eventually, when you live with a woman she is going to keep pushing the boundaries more and more. Won’t even let you play video games or watch anime in peace or without resenting you for it and seeing you as weaker than you are.

Things got to the point where my girl would make a huge drama over anything and say and do the most outlandish things. I was only able to argue back with her or ignore her but it seems both moves are wrong. The right move is to try to change her mood to a positive one or just break up and have her beg for me back. By chance I’ve done that a few times already and looking back it made her submissive again for a while. Going out someplace also does the trick but I don’t really like going out lol.

So she kept on saying I should just go snd find another girl and I said I don’t want to because I love her right. But she said it so many times that I decided to just go ahead and start talking to these other women. I gave a few women my number and I bagged a hot sexy Chinese girl who looks like a model or something today. Funny thing is she is going to the same university as my girl lol. She gave me her number and her Instagram too and was messaging me within two hours of us meeting for the first time. She’s only been here a year though. Foreign girls are often much easier to deal with since they are having fun being a tourist and all that from a strict or third world country. I’m going back to my abundance mentality instead of the scarcity mentality that I developed due to the mortgage and being cut off from my old harems like I had when I was cheating before. But the problem is I don’t want to cheat. I have no intention to. Why is my girl driving me to do these things? She will only use it as leverage against me again later smh.

In any case. Hoes mad. Actually I don’t even know if she’s even really my girl anymore. I’d better keep giving my number out. I gave my number to four women just today.

There is a lot more going on and that’s happened but I don’t want to say too much. I don’t even really want to talk about it. It’s not like anybody here cares or can help anyway. As always - I’m in two minds about it all and things are quite dangerous for me now.

https://www.themodernman.com/blog/my-girlfriend-said-that-i-should-find-someone-else.html

https://www.knowledgeformen.com/20-lessons-learn-20s-women-and-dating-single-forever/

Well shit dude. This one's pretty complex. It's clear that now its taking an effect on you which is making you become more toxic too. Now instead of trying to fix the problem you go and just ignore it fully. Finding other girls and such. Which, well... no one can blame you for in this context. But maybe what's best is to just move on? Clearly you don't love her enough to try to fix her, which is of course an okay choice, I'm not judging, nor should anyone. But morally, now, you're not being a good partner/person. Cheating and banging other women while you're already "obligated" to another one isn't the play. You're starting to develop a bit of a victim mentality, like you blame her that you're being immoral. But you shouldn't have let it come to this conclusion. Instead of letting yourself fall into the past habit of cheating, just remove that which is making you go back into that habit. Make yourself not want to cheat/don't let yourself. While we don't know much apart from this context ( at least I don't but vukx said u talked about your relationship with her in other posts, but I'm not exactly in the business of stalking so I'm going only of off this post ). If the relationship is "going strong" as they say, and you're both at it for over 2 years maybe going to therapy is the play. Sometimes tho, the cracks only show their true colors later on, and they can be pretty hard to recognize, honestly even invisible at times, which is a shame, but you should accept them. Ask yourself if the cost of helping her change is going to benefit you enough. Well I'd say yes if she could change, but it's far more easy to just say "just change her 5head" than going out to do it, maybe finding another partner is just plain better. But at the end of the day, if you're becoming more toxic because of her, it's in your best interest to stop that toxicity, but that means asking yourself "Do I let her go, or do I help her". Good luck dude!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2021 4:52 PM

Sep 2021
vuxk said:
MazdaRX7 said:
I'm convinced OP only makes threads to share his horrible taste in music. Posting fake stories is just his means of doing it.

spacebunnies said:

Nah, he's a wholesome dude and he's been having this problem since at least two years ago. He often makes threads about this and I think his stories are consistent, no idea why people keep doubting him. Even if he's lying, it's not like you will be affected in any way. Take a chill pill.

Btw, this is the sad reality of women nowadays. They give the appearance of an angel in public but as soon as they become anonymous, they let their real shitty nature come to the surface. Just imagine if OP were a woman who shares her problem and we guys make fun of her, I bet there will be a tribunal. Also, isn't it weird that when guys complain about having difficulty finding girlfriends or getting laid, not a single one of you doubt it but when a guy complains about having problems in a relationship suddenly he's lying and trolling?

It's clear that both of you have a deep-seated belief that all guys who like anime are incel and you derive pleasure or even laugh at their agony. Then when they snap, you mock them even further while oblivious to the fact that it's the kind of you who cause them to become that way.

woah there's a lot to address here.

first of all, you ask why people think this post is a joke? it's because of the clear victim mentality present in his post, and the way he wrote about his relationship on a very public platform. if i was to go on tiktok and put my relationship on blast like this, you bet most of the comments will say "why do you have to publicize this? isn't this disrespectful to your partner? why don't you just talk to a relationship counselor instead of asking strangers to validate your grudges?"

next, i don't keep my "shitty nature" anonymous. i'll say what i said irl too. and no, most certainly if a girl posted exactly like he did online, she'd receive a ton of backlash too. and i'm willing to bet a lot of men will comment 'she's for the streets'. let's not bring gender into this, because it seems like you're projecting a lot.
also, you're acting like op isn't humble bragging about having sex with "I bagged a hot sexy Chinese girl", which also adds onto the point of why some may find this post to be a joke. who refers to their past sexual history as "old harems"?

and now we move onto this golden quote:
"It's clear that both of you have a deep-seated belief that all guys who like anime are incel and you derive pleasure or even laugh at their agony. Then when they snap, you mock them even further while oblivious to the fact that it's the kind of you who cause them to become that way."

? where did i say i find guys who like anime are incels. now i know you're projecting LOL.
a lot of my male friends like anime, and i've given them plenty of advice and them back to me. what does that or op's gender have to do with anything...?
i just find it incredibly odd why he chooses to remain in a resentful relationship, blame his own cheating on his girlfriend when he has a chance to leave, then chooses to seek validation for his pity party online when again, he has the choice to move on.

i have no idea where your conviction that women live to ridicule men and derive pleasure from it comes from, but you know what? i do find your transparent resentment toward women comedic because clearly you need to go outside and touch some grass.
spacebunniesSep 14, 2021 4:56 PM
Sep 14, 2021 5:01 PM

Sep 2021
SemillaMinoria said:
spacebunnies said:

Always fun to see someone platform shaming when they use the same platform. Sorry I didn’t go to Reddit or tik tok to complain about her instead.
What are your thoughts on the video above and the comments? Or even any of the articles that I linked on this thread? You’ll see that I’m not the only one dealing sith a woman like this. Of course she is partly to blame for me straying when she is literally instructing me to do so lol. She won’t leave me any way. We have too much history and she says that even if she wanted to leave she couldn’t because I’m her exact type of guy and I make her legs shake twitch when we do the deed. She says I’m the most masculine guy that she knows so the problem for me is not understanding her. The pastor says that there is nothing wrong with me I just need to change my thinking / mentality. The therapists also said that there is nothing wrong with me I just have to stop looking at things as black and white, right or wrong, absolutes.

Anyway, I have nothing against you. Clearly something I said has triggered you. Don’t worry I forgive you. Have yourself a nice day. I have forgiven you.

oh you don't have to forgive me for a thing LOL

you have to forgive yourself because there's gotta be self-hate there for still choosing to drag on a toxic relationship that makes you want to post about it online.
just because she asks you to stay doesn't mean you have to. imagine how much resentment you'd have for her 5 years from now, when you stayed and you're still in this much emotional torment.
Sep 14, 2021 5:14 PM

Sep 2018
Blackpill offers a simple explanation for it.
When people age their smv drops after they become a adult mostly due to looks declining. The worse you look the less effort people have to put into to getting with that individual since they have less options. If your looks are too bad they will likely leave if they are not religious or addicted to a drug you got. Good genetics can make up for bad looks ie height.
This is how male smv works

Female smv is not the same obviously since even a granny can easily land many guys.
rohan121Sep 14, 2021 5:20 PM
Sep 16, 2021 12:21 AM
Sep 2020
Wow, this thread is just a cesspool of incel/MGTOW/PUA rhetoric, isn't it? Mainly OP, but still...

OP, posting this here is a super immature way to handle it. You sound like you have no idea how people work (have you tried treating women as people and not things which need to be made 'submissive'? The results may shock you!), and that this relationship is revealing that immaturity full force, to be quite honest. I mean, if you can't understand why 'hoes mad' and are posting here of all places, then I really don't think you're ready to love anything, let alone another adult. Assuming you're old enough to drink. And I completely agree with @spacebunnies take about the humblebrag elements of your post. Like, if you're in such emotional torment over this, why even mention the ethnicity and number of girls you've cheated on her with? You don't exactly come off like the kind of person one would want to be in a serious relationship with, if your responses to this situation are:
1) Start giving out your number to any girl you can find.
2) Alternately complaining about your relationship and bragging about 'bagging' all those girls to internet strangers.
Rather than being in any way emotionally mature about the situation. 'Leave and have her beg me to come back'? Her 'making' you want to cheat? Are you twelve? Please, take some responsibility for your own actions and show some goddamn empathy, because this reads like a playground 'girls are ick and bossy omg' mentality. Being good at sex is not a replacement for emotional intelligence, and it sounds like you're running into that wall for the first time in your life. Talk to her. Listen to her. Go to therapy and maybe learn not to be so emotionally dense. If you hate being with her that much and feel she 'isn't wife material', and cannot understand why she's angry with you... leave. Just leave. You'll both be better off for it, from what you've said, and clearly (if you are to be believed) you can find someone else given you're apparently such a hot commodity, right?

Or, like, find a good dude who'll treat you right. Then you can watch anime together and you won't have to deal with women ever again~
PushMePullYouSep 16, 2021 12:27 AM
Sep 16, 2021 5:39 AM

Oct 2009
keep the posts coming! tony enjoys a good laugh! chop chop

@SemillaMinoria

i watched the kevin vid last night. yeah there's women like that ruining a good thing with nonsense & drama. showing no respect, pushing & testing you. i hope the sex is worth it br0, cause marriage dries it up & u might be posting on https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/ in 5 years. me i wouldn't bother investing my emotional energy into that. ur right i do miss out on intimacy, but i think of the pro's & cons. also bro, you brought a house in ur mid 30's so i'm guessing you have a good job. don't be the unappreciated beta buxx for the 30+ women.

as 21 Savage said. "Would you be around, if i made minimum wage?

& tony say's, do you think if you got cancer or severely depressed she's gonna stick by your side?

Sep 16, 2021 9:11 AM

Jul 2015
rohan121 said:
When people age their smv drops after they become a adult mostly due to looks declining. The worse you look the less effort people have to put into to getting with that individual since they have less options. If your looks are too bad they will likely leave if they are not religious or addicted to a drug you got. Good genetics can make up for bad looks ie height.

Female smv is not the same obviously since even a granny can easily land many guys.

If the world actually worked like this no guy would have a girlfriend lmao
Sep 16, 2021 9:27 AM
Jul 2018
I thought you deleted your account as you didn't want this reputation anymore but ok I guess

Ot: idk, rape her I guess haha
Sep 16, 2021 9:49 AM

Sep 2018
RyuRabbit said:
rohan121 said:

Top 20% of males in looks do, and dating websites support these statistics. Dating websites made selectivity more simple. Male thirst is pretty endless which causes a massive smv gap.
Sep 16, 2021 9:54 AM
Jul 2018
rohan121 said:
RyuRabbit said:

Top 20% of males in looks do, and dating websites support these statistics. Dating websites made selectivity more simple. Male thirst is pretty endless which causes a massive smv gap.

Jeez.
I can't read about your guys' self pity anymore.
Looks are not everything. Maybe a lot of guys like that don't get dates or set for a stable relationship, because they are misogynists (and painting all men as endlessly thirsty too lol) and a lot of them are overall not the greatest people to be around?
Sep 16, 2021 12:15 PM

Jul 2015
rohan121 said:
RyuRabbit said:

Ok mate I’m pretty ugly imo and overweight and even I have had partners....guess what partners my relationships mostly ended mutually due to difference in what we wanted in life but guess what normal people don’t leave their partner because someone more attractive came along, if your partner does that they were an asshole and whilst there are a lot of assholes they aren’t the majority.

This reeks of someone feeling sorry and making excuses because women won’t fall for them
Sep 16, 2021 12:32 PM

Mar 2011
I'm just responding to the title of the thread, and would say "some" women perhaps. The things is, women like men are people, and people follow the ideas they grew up in (or atleast carry the perspective from those lives). My long-winded way of saying maybe its just the girl you're dealing that has that understanding and responds to others in that way. I know plenty of women who do not do such things.
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
Sep 16, 2021 1:01 PM

Sep 2018
_Maneki-Neko_ said:
rohan121 said:

Jeez.
Looks are not everything. Maybe a lot of guys like that don't get dates or set for a stable relationship, because they are misogynists (and painting all men as endlessly thirsty too lol) and a lot of them are overall not the greatest people to be around?

It is not really self pity, but reality. Not really anything sad about it. No one is owed sex, gf, or anything in life.
Sep 16, 2021 1:08 PM

Sep 2018
RyuRabbit said:
rohan121 said:

Ok mate I’m pretty ugly imo and overweight and even I have had partners....guess what partners my relationships mostly ended mutually due to difference in what we wanted in life but guess what normal people don’t leave their partner because someone more attractive came along, if your partner does that they were an asshole and whilst there are a lot of assholes they aren’t the majority.

This reeks of someone feeling sorry and making excuses because women won’t fall for them

Males who have a gf classify as either
1. Chad
2. Chadlite
3. Beta provider
As I said before, height and genetics are the most important aspects of looks. Height makes up for flaws.
Sep 16, 2021 1:39 PM

Jun 2014
Ahhh.... fantastic.

I take a 6 month mal break due to the rise in incel behavior and how many people are attacking women, come back and first thing i see is another incel post.

Peace for another 6 months.
Sep 16, 2021 2:19 PM
Jul 2018
rohan121 said:
_Maneki-Neko_ said:

Jeez.

It is not really self pity, but reality. Not really anything sad about it. No one is owed sex, gf, or anything in life.

No, but you guys make all women look incredibly superficial and we are not / a lot of us are not.

You know, women are people too (wisdom of the century here) and some are just awful human beings and others are not.

Is it really that surprising that 50 % of humanity isn't all one and the same person with the same mindset?
Sep 16, 2021 2:30 PM
Sep 2020
Using dating websites as a metric? Wow, no wonder you're having trouble. I swear any sane person is going to look at the things you're saying and run for the hills, looks or no, because a lot of the sentiments being shared in this thread come off about as well as saying 'I want to wear your skin'. That's a pretty powerful hookup deterrant, before we even consider long term relationship options.

Don't be the skinsuit guy. Please, for the love of all that is holy, touch some grass. Maybe try talking to a woman about something that isn't sex while you're at it. Try being friends with her, even, without trying to put your penis in her. If that's too hard, just play a little tease and denial. Be friends with her for a week before you try to make a pass. You might actually collectively learn something about society that has thus far remained hidden to you. Girls are just people like you. We can be angels or assholes or anything in between. We can be an angel and an asshole at the same time, because people have facets, and we all have different experiences just like you so saying 'women these days' is pointless.

And then maybe, just maybe, you might find that gender roles like masculinity and femininity were lies from the start. Literally all traditional masculinity does is make you guys canibalise each other in an endless, pointless, eternal competition, tearing each other down for not reaching some impossible ideal of stoicism/virility/'strength', and then collapse into bitter, stressed out shells when you fail. Thing is, honey, the game was rigged from the start. Adhering to that kind of masculinity often doesn't even give you the emotional tools to understand why that happened, because emotional maturity (i.e. having empathy for others and an ability to understand your own feelings) is seen as weak and womanly, so you blame literally anything except the toxic, self-defeating mindsets that engineered the situation in the first place.

Cast off your chains, brothers, and become someone kinder.

TL;DR: It's not the ugly on your face, it's the ugly in your heart, and the saddest, most heartbreaking part is that someone, or maybe a lot of someones throughout your lives, taught and influenced you to behave this way. They set you up, and that is why you're failing :/

Also, hi @Kagami. Welcome to incel hell lol.
Sep 16, 2021 10:37 PM

Jul 2015
rohan121 said:
RyuRabbit said:

1. Chad
2. Chadlite
3. Beta provider
As I said before, height and genetics are the most important aspects of looks. Height makes up for flaws.

1. nah
2. nah
3. i have no job i'm a student so nah
also height..........i'm below average.

By your logic i shouldn't ever be dating lmao
Sep 16, 2021 10:47 PM

Aug 2009
So, um... sorry about your relationship issues Flowers. But as far as you sharing that with us goes, @ForeverLovely kinda has a point.

Sep 17, 2021 12:53 AM

Jan 2020
Okay, there have been too many self-righteous women and white knights in this thread so I feel the need to make another comment. First of all, don't believe them! It takes men like us to understand your suffering. Those women won't ever understand you, it's like asking spoiled brats who were born rich about how it's like to be poor. For starters, let me ask you these questions:

- How often do you see women pay for sex?
- Have you ever seen women get so sexually frustrated and carry out mass murders?

See? I don't buy the rhetoric that men and women are similar in this regard. There is a dearth of male prostitutes and female-oriented porn because women have never faced this problem in their lifetime. Hypothetically speaking, they could just entice some strangers to their rooms and they would have it. If men do such a thing, we would be put in jail or have our lives ruined.

Their thinking comes from an extremely privileged position. Just try to put yourself in their shoes, you don't have to do anything besides breathing yet the girls act so nicely toward you. The girls listen to your problems, they spend loads of money to entertain you, they invite you to fancy places, and so on. Let me stop here cause all of that is impossible if you're male brah. Fantasy.

These women who preach virtue in this thread wouldn't want to be near you in real life. The angels would treat you like a decent human being in public but when they're with their female friends, they would say something like this, "Can you believe that Bill made advances to me? What a creep!" while the devils would shove you and call the muscular guy to beat the hell out of you. Women instinctively know what they want and they discuss it with their friends every day. Unless you satisfy the condition, they will keep you nearby as potentially useful male fans.

Sexual market value is real, women are aware of it and they along with the deniers try to artificially enhance their value through heavy use of makeup. But they don't want to admit it, women are people and they too have pride. To understand SMV and its implication, imagine that you suddenly find out that you have 50 billion dollars. Since you have so much money, would you buy a beaten-up Toyota whose interior smells like dog piss? Of course not, you'd buy Porsche and the likes with that wealth. Similarly, a woman who finds out that she's gorgeous will look for a millionaire or a David Beckham lookalike.

Nowadays, women make up half of the workforce so unless you're insanely rich, money wouldn't faze them. Then another factor would be physical appearance and it's straighforward, either you have it or you don't. The two factors I mentioned are quite hard to control, so it leaves us with the last factor which is entirely in our control and it is the simping behavior. Oh, you can't imagine how much women dig that. It's an act of subservience and/or obedience veiled as an expression of love. This is the situation OP currently in. His girl is holding out for one really big gesture to prove that she owns him for lyfe. Like maybe doing acrobatic stunts in front of family and friends before showing her the ring. Do not do it OP, you will regret it.
Rei Ayanami
Sep 17, 2021 1:08 AM

Jan 2020
RyuRabbit said:
rohan121 said:

1. Chad
2. Chadlite
3. Beta provider

1. nah
2. nah

I understand that you're still young and she's still young. Life is full of sunshine when you're a young traveller, but dark roads await you.

Watch from 2:30

Thank me later.
Rei Ayanami
Sep 17, 2021 1:17 AM

Jul 2015
vuxk said:
RyuRabbit said:

1. nah
2. nah

I understand that you're still young and she's still young. Life is full of sunshine when you're a young traveller, but dark roads await you.

Watch from 2:30

Thank me later.

that doesn't mean jack shit.

People can't be boiled down to stuff like SMV like the guy said Women care about confidence and kindness and people they know over attraction.

Most of my friends in their 30's and people i know in their 50's didn't date their husbands because they were attractive.

Sure some people are like that but those are people not worth dating.

Being young or old has nothing to do with it.
But incels would tell you otherwise cause incels gonna incel lmao
Sep 17, 2021 2:08 AM
Sep 2020
vuxk said:
Okay, there have been too many self-righteous women and white knights in this thread so I feel the need to make another comment. First of all, don't believe them! It takes men like us to understand your suffering. Those women won't ever understand you, it's like asking spoiled brats who were born rich about how it's like to be poor. For starters, let me ask you these questions:

- How often do you see women pay for sex?
- Have you ever seen women get so sexually frustrated and carry out mass murders?

See? I don't buy the rhetoric that men and women are similar in this regard. There is a dearth of male prostitutes and female-oriented porn because women have never faced this problem in their lifetime. Hypothetically speaking, they could just entice some strangers to their rooms and they would have it. If men do such a thing, we would be put in jail or have our lives ruined.

Their thinking comes from an extremely privileged position. Just try to put yourself in their shoes, you don't have to do anything besides breathing yet the girls act so nicely toward you. The girls listen to your problems, they spend loads of money to entertain you, they invite you to fancy places, and so on. Let me stop here cause all of that is impossible if you're male brah. Fantasy.

These women who preach virtue in this thread wouldn't want to be near you in real life. The angels would treat you like a decent human being in public but when they're with their female friends, they would say something like this, "Can you believe that Bill made advances to me? What a creep!" while the devils would shove you and call the muscular guy to beat the hell out of you. Women instinctively know what they want and they discuss it with their friends every day. Unless you satisfy the condition, they will keep you nearby as potentially useful male fans.

Sexual market value is real, women are aware of it and they along with the deniers try to artificially enhance their value through heavy use of makeup. But they don't want to admit it, women are people and they too have pride. To understand SMV and its implication, imagine that you suddenly find out that you have 50 billion dollars. Since you have so much money, would you buy a beaten-up Toyota whose interior smells like dog piss? Of course not, you'd buy Porsche and the likes with that wealth. Similarly, a woman who finds out that she's gorgeous will look for a millionaire or a David Beckham lookalike.

Nowadays, women make up half of the workforce so unless you're insanely rich, money wouldn't faze them. Then another factor would be physical appearance and it's straighforward, either you have it or you don't. The two factors I mentioned are quite hard to control, so it leaves us with the last factor which is entirely in our control and it is the simping behavior. Oh, you can't imagine how much women dig that. It's an act of subservience and/or obedience veiled as an expression of love. This is the situation OP currently in. His girl is holding out for one really big gesture to prove that she owns him for lyfe. Like maybe doing acrobatic stunts in front of family and friends before showing her the ring. Do not do it OP, you will regret it.

You're treating us like we're literally the enemy, so maybe that's why we don't want to be around you? Like, if someone seems like they hate and revile you, you don't want to be around them, hence my comment about skin suits?

It seems like what you want is to be pursued rather than being forced by societal roles to be the pursuer all the time. The one putting everything on the line for someone to accept or reject you based on your ability to endlessly provide for them. That's valid, I think? By all means, fight the system. My point was that we're not your enemy. You're railing against literally the same social problem that feminists are, just from the opposite angle, and where we disagree is that you're blaming women for it when really everyone perpetuates it like a meme. We pass on masculine and feminine ideals to our kids, and we tell each other if we're not those things, we're not attractive. It's a meme. And it's shit for everyone, and nobody likes it. The only people who benefit are people who are very good at playing the game and fitting into the narrow, narrow boxes gender roles give us, and often even they don't actually enjoy it, they just do it because it's better than being hated.

Women are probably less likely to become shooting statistics because we're taught to be more passive and emotionally open from day one. We're told we need to understand and accept people, even if they're mean or violent to us, and just keep smiling. We end up as victims because we're not taught to have self-worth or stand up for ourselves. Whereas you guys are told to be tough and unyielding and never show weakness. That masculine ideal is an emotional pressure cooker and sometimes that leads men to snap because they can't see any way out, is what I was saying. Sometimes that snap is a mostly harmless midlife crisis involving some poor 40yr old dude deciding he NEEDS to take a naked bike ride to Mexico, and sometimes it's a massacre. Neither are desirable.

Also, if you think the female-oriented porn thing isn't a problem because we can just hook up with someone... honey, you have no idea what girls talk about. It's a pretty common topic, at least in my experience. It's something we're resigned to at this point. There is no big female-oriented porn coming, outside of extremely niche indie titles, and we'll have to make do with what we can. I don't think you understand that sex is more dangerous for us than it is for you if we don't trust the person we're with? Like, I'm not saying friends with benefits aren't a thing for some people, but if you think I could just walk outside and hook up with a guy on the street... oh, honey, no.

I'm not blind to men's problems. You also have societal expectations to deal with. That's valid. Now if you'd stop being blind to our problems, and stop hating us and telling each other that we're the problem, that'd be lovely. We want shit to change just as much as you.

We're not wearing makeup for you, most of the time. It's not about 'value' for us. It's a combination of pressure (the same pressure that tells you to 'be strong, be a man') and wanting to look nice. Because feeling like you look nice is uplifting, and the opposite of that is 'looking shitty', which for us is often the same as not wearing makeup. It's about looking 'presentable', like wearing a suit is for you, not necessarily about sex. Because not everything is about sex, shock of shocks. You don't even have to think about any of that before you go outside. You don't even technically need to wear a shirt. Lucky you.

You say we'd never understand OP. I'm trying to understand you, but you don't seem willing to do the same. But hey, I'm just a girl. You probably won't even listen to a word I say, because obviously you know women (yes, ALL women) and their problems better, I'm sure.

TL;DR: You don't want to be exploited for your ability to provide. I don't want to be exploited as a convenient hole. We're different, with different problems, but the source is the same. How about we work together to change that rather than hating each other and just assuming things can never get any better?
PushMePullYouSep 17, 2021 5:35 AM
Sep 17, 2021 3:44 AM

Sep 2021
vuxk said:

LMFAOOOO ALKSDFJS WHAT IS THISSSS

i'm not even gonna touch on all ur other points because if u do ur research, porn production companies are very male dominated and women have been demanding female-orientated porn for years. and what you think is "simp behaviour" is actually just men who are willing to compromise and communicate to form a health relationship.

have u ever considered women don't want to approach u irl because u refer to them as either 'angels' or 'devils'? my dude, u are the living breathing epitome of madonna-whore complex.

and have u considered that maybe, when bill made his advances, it was in a way that frightened the woman he was talking to? and so the girl wanted to relate this experience with her friends to get advice or support?
if every single woman despised men so much, how the hell do heterosexual relationships still exist? or do you think that's just because devils disguised as women have invisible leashes on billions of men worldwide?

and what kinda dollar store version of mean girls is that idea LMFAOOOO "call the muscular guy to beat the hell out of you" i'm-
SIR LOOOOL where are u getting this from?! yes, let me just dial up my bulky male friends to have them beat up this random dude who breathed my air and have my friend risk getting jailed for an assault charge. what a great way to spend the weekend!

@PushMePullYou may be an understanding girl who's trying to see where you're coming from, but not me. nope i am ur worst enemy, just like how u think the entire gender of women is.

at 3 am right now in my bedroom, i am wheezing in laughter at what you just wrote. watch out! i'm secretly an agent from hell! just had a mean game of poker with satan himself. (ps. my next big trick is to gold-dig all these billionaire men and aim for world domination with my new fat stacks and enslave all "beta men", because that is definitely the ultimate female fantasy)

like i'm sorry, what?! LMFAOOOO what's wrong with discussing with our friends about our potential partners? as opposed to what? posting about our relationship and bashing our partner in great detail on an online forum for all of the world to see like the op did in this thread? which you had no problem with?

no, girls don't avoid you because they prefer masculine men or alpha men or whatever weird concept of the idealized masculine identity you conjured up. women avoid you and people who think like you do because they don't feel safe around you.
who the hell would feel safe when it feels like you're about to hate crime them at any moment of time because they have a pair of boobs?
spacebunniesSep 17, 2021 4:04 AM
Sep 17, 2021 5:22 AM
Jul 2018
vuxk said:
Okay, there have been too many self-righteous women and white knights in this thread so I feel the need to make another comment. First of all, don't believe them! It takes men like us to understand your suffering. Those women won't ever understand you, it's like asking spoiled brats who were born rich about how it's like to be poor. For starters, let me ask you these questions.

Yeah ofc I won't be around a person with a shitty personality. They pity themselves 24/7 for something that's their own fault, namely being misogynists and overall just nobody you want to have near you, and they behave like a toddler, who didn't get what they want. So they cry and become aggressive towards the person, who didn't give them what they wanted

You know, I have a hundred reasons to pity myself too, really most of my childhood and some years later on were hell, but I don't and I don't cry, if I don't get what I want, because I know that other people have their own free will and you have to accept rejection as a part of life

spacebunnies said:

no, girls don't avoid you because they prefer masculine men or alpha men or whatever weird concept of the idealized masculine identity you conjured up. women avoid you and people who think like you do because they don't feel safe around you.
who the hell would feel safe when it feels like you're about to hate crime them at any moment of time because they have a pair of boobs?

Amen.
removed-userSep 17, 2021 5:27 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» how do you guys cope with loneliness? (instead of playing video games, listening to music, watching anime and tv shows/movies) ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Oct 31, 2023

66 by Benkku99 »»
6 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

777 by Crawlie »»
10 minutes ago

» can you tolerate spicy food? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 31

54 by Cneq »»
10 minutes ago

» how to get into world history?

FruitPunchBaka - May 17

18 by Cneq »»
16 minutes ago

» Should amateur artists just give up?

LenRea - Yesterday

25 by Maenads »»
18 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.