Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 31, 2021 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, the way Sayu embrace Yoshida...she really doesn't want to leave him.

The episode got tense about Sayu's past with Yuuko. The anime has its drama and this episode shows the reality of how bullying can affect someone. Felt bad for Sayu for not being able to save her friend.

As expected, Asami comforts Sayu this episode when she needs it the most. She's truly a nice friend to have around.
May 31, 2021 6:58 AM

Feb 2018
Somehow before this show started I felt like I had guessed how the story would go in this episode. Ma, whatever it is as you know in episode 9 is an episode that will explain how Sayu end up like this. Issa, Sayu's older brother, comes to Yoshida's apartment to take Sayu back to Asahikawa. Issa thinks that adults will always something strange towards his sister, even so Sayu insists that Yoshida is a friendly guy. I don't know what happened, it's clear that an organization came to Sayu's house and asked to Sayu's mom, Because basically Sayu has been missing from the house for 6 months. Issa and Sayu come out to talk about Sayu's return back to Asahikawa.

Asami and Yoshida heard the story of Sayu's past, this the story when Sayu was in her second year of highschool. Yuuko is Sayu's first friend, Sayu and Yuuko often went to the roof for lunch together, somehow call it. However, Yuuko received intimidation from her classmates,

It's my first time seeing Sayu's mom in animation, Idk.... Sayu managed to escape / runaway? FK English idk how i called it lol... from the house. Sayu missed her mother but now Sayu is free without being seen by anyone. Sayu tries some bad habits, but Sayu doesn't dare to try alcohol or tobacco (drugs?) So in the end Sayu just strips herself, yeah Sayu always masturbating in the hotel, even that bad habit she can't stop.

Sayu runs out of money, until Sayu walks alone in the city, until Sayu meets an office worker and the office worker tells Sayu to stay at his house .... And yeah, Sayu got rape, lost virginity. If you want to get more info about Sayu past, you can check this Threads ofc (obviously spoiler)

May 31, 2021 7:12 AM

May 2011
Got I hate kids. I don't know how they can go and bully people and think it's right and fun. Especially girls in this particular case where they attack a girl for rejecting the school's popular guy. Even during high school I was bullied to for no reason and even now makes no sense why they do it. Though it did feel good formulating a plan and getting them expelled.
May 31, 2021 7:29 AM

Apr 2010
So her history explained but still her mother was pretty harsh.
And them there where the men taking advantage of her it's a good thing she ran into Yoshida who was a responsible adult.
I also can't really comment what her brother did, it makes me wonder about his intentions did he really want to help her.

Let's just hope Sayu can get over her bad experience.
May 31, 2021 7:39 AM

Jul 2017
Brother Issa comes back for the long-lost daughter, but Sayu says otherwise. Leaving Yoshida is OUT of the question, by hook or by crook.

The Ogiwara Family's affairs are quite complex, but none the wiser than Sayu's intuition about the real reasons why the family needs her back for accountability. The problem that both talked casually about for episodes has finally shown on their doorstep, and there's no running away from it now.

Honestly though, Issa is a nice brother through and through, though at the behest of the family, and a week's deadline as respect for what Sayu wants to firm her standing.

Sayu's horrific past of a strained familial relationship, and finding a kinship with an outcast friend (Yuuko) that is the victim from a bullied scaepgoat to suicide, it's tormenting when you have to live in someone else's light by being a shadow. Add in all the unnecessary attention of the press, coupled with Sayu's family's grandeur status, that defaults her mom's personality to a one-sided mindset of adults, it is the final straw that led to her disappearance.

Issa supporting Sayu in every step of the way is a nice sight to see, but the loneliness paves way for misery, helplessness and eventually the act of the runaway girl who lost both her virginity and soul. Seeing her break it all down in front of Yuuki and Yoshida is sad, but the latter is a godsend for her.

Sayu's been a victim for FAR TOO LONG, and Yoshida as an outsider, his liability as the status quo isn't gonna cut it, so get thinking about what you wanna do about her!

Inching towards the end in greatness and style.
KANLen09May 31, 2021 8:47 AM
May 31, 2021 7:40 AM
Feb 2021
Aversa said:
So her history explained but still her mother was pretty harsh.
And them there where the men taking advantage of her it's a good thing she ran into Yoshida who was a responsible adult.
I also can't really comment what her brother did, it makes me wonder about his intentions did he really want to help her.

Let's just hope Sayu can get over her bad experience.

Of course he wants to help her.
May 31, 2021 7:55 AM

Jul 2020
What an episode! Sayu's past was shown to us and boy was it deep.

Her hug with yoshida was wholesome as hell, and you can see how much she doesn't want to return, and respect tot he brother for correcting his behavior after he realised sayu was okay.

That backstory though, her mother is a right old piece of work, not supporting her daughter in the slightest through tough times. Didn't expect the wonder-egg priority-esque backstory for her friend, but she really needed help and she didn't seek it, unfortunately leading to her demise. Her school is obviously at fault too, especially the idea of letting kids on a roof with like 1 m high railings but everyone failed her in the end, including Sayu accidentally but that's sometimes how life can be.

Her brother again seems like a good guy, but he's also kinda minted, handing 300 000 yen to sayu to allow her to stay out, but his kindness became a crutch for her which she didn't want as I assume it reminded her of her friend who said that she used sayu as a crutch too. Sayu seemed hella naive, letting guys do what they wanted to her and not remembering her first partner but that's by no real fault of her own, her environment was just that toxic and infested with bad thoughts that she convinces herself everything was okay, making a somewhat happy occassion transactional.

Asami again spitting straight facts at the end, yoshida does need to figure something out about what he's going to do with sayu now, as she clearly has bad feelings towards going back, coupled with her mother only wanting her back for the school to get off of her well back.

Great episode, lots of twists and turns, and can't wait to see yoshida's resolve as this series is now in it's last quarter, hope it goes out with a bang!
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

May 31, 2021 8:08 AM
Jan 2021
Man I knew this episode was gonna hurt but hearing that scream was something else😢
May 31, 2021 8:10 AM
Jul 2018
WTF. Bruh okay first let me talk about animation. Even hentai has better Animation. Like it felt like slide show.
Okay now to the topic.
This story showing a 16 yr old nude and having sex is fine. They are discussing adult topic its also fine. Forbidden relationship is also fine. But what the hell is this story.

Yoshida saying to his brother dont u care about sayu and asking him 2 days of time. Like what? Bruh he is her brother bro. Like if am her brother like i would have beated the shit oout of him.
Tht brother. Like wtf bro. you leave a girl( high schooler) to be with a guy even after knowing. Like what kind of brother he is?? like clearly wtf???? I am 100% sure no brother would do that.
Like where are these type of mothers. Yes they may be hard sometimes. But i havent seen anyone like her. Like this author is writing whatever he wants and oh god.
Ok i havent seen people bullying other person like that. Like why they bully that MC frd? whtever reason they said it doesnt make any sense.
and again these guys make cute girls and say male characters will surround them. And then they draw a girl with specs and pimples she is ugly like wtf is this logic?????
i am fed up with show. like crazy. Like at first i loved it like hell. And now its like waaaah. But i hate sayu man come on bro. Like first go to your school make sure the bullies get punished first???? i got an eye sore atching this shit.
May 31, 2021 8:12 AM
Feb 2021
AnimeBaka_ said:
WTF. Bruh okay first let me talk about animation. Even hentai has better Animation. Like it felt like slide show.
Okay now to the topic.
This story showing a 16 yr old nude and having sex is fine. They are discussing adult topic its also fine. Forbidden relationship is also fine. But what the hell is this story.

Yoshida saying to his brother dont u care about sayu and asking him 2 days of time. Like what? Bruh he is her brother bro. Like if am her brother like i would have beated the shit oout of him.
Tht brother. Like wtf bro. you leave a girl( high schooler) to be with a guy even after knowing. Like what kind of brother he is?? like clearly wtf???? I am 100% sure no brother would do that.
Like where are these type of mothers. Yes they may be hard sometimes. But i havent seen anyone like her. Like this author is writing whatever he wants and oh god.
Ok i havent seen people bullying other person like that. Like why they bully that MC frd? whtever reason they said it doesnt make any sense.
and again these guys make cute girls and say male characters will surround them. And then they draw a girl with specs and pimples she is ugly like wtf is this logic?????
i am fed up with show. like crazy. Like at first i loved it like hell. And now its like waaaah. But i hate sayu man come on bro. Like first go to your school make sure the bullies get punished first???? i got an eye sore atching this shit.

She’s almost 18 btw.
May 31, 2021 8:12 AM
Jul 2018
AnimeBaka_ said:
Okay now to the topic.

wtf with these previous comments like seriously ? one guy saying the way sayu hug yoshide was wholesome?
May 31, 2021 8:15 AM

Jun 2019
Sayu's brother seems like a nice guy to me. He gave her time to think everything through what she should do going ahead. She's not on good terms with her mother, she asked her brother to find Sayu just so her mother wouldn't be blamed for it.

Got to see Sayu's past and her friend Yuko who was being bullied by other girls just because Sayu was hanging out with someone that they considered ugly. I seriously don't get the deal of those girls. Why are they meddling in Sayu's life? Sayu's friend ended up taking her own life because of all that bullying. And, then everything started. To think, it's really dark.
Pre_YumMay 31, 2021 8:28 AM
May 31, 2021 8:20 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That's for sure a very harsh backstory... it's not even being unlucky at this point she's cursed xD RIP to her friend, especially that she killed herself in front of Sayu wtf, and well seems like she was already quite horny even when she was alone in the hotel uh, but well at least she met Yoshida, it could have been even worse, and her brother is really kind too from what I can see so far.
May 31, 2021 8:27 AM

Oct 2017
Sayu's brother is plain dumb. Who tf gives an underage girl money and let's her run away all alone. Having a little sister myself I have no freaking idea how a big brother could do that.
May 31, 2021 8:27 AM

Feb 2019
Holy shit wasn’t expecting this to start the week. Sayu and her friend’s backstory is tragic. I had goosebumps the entire time. There’s so much pain in this girl’s life it’s no wonder she’s so messed up. Broken home, friend committing suicide, self worth issues, etc. Yoshida was the perfect person for her at the perfect time. Hopefully that ship sails.

Her brother had good intentions, but letting your minor sister run away from home for months is pretty wild and then cutting her off from financial support too.. how else did he think she would support herself besides tricking?
Marinate1016May 31, 2021 8:32 AM
May 31, 2021 8:33 AM

Apr 2014
Sayu's past was very sad and harsh. The worst one is her family especially her mom. Her mom doesn't care or worry anything about Sayu, she just cares about herself and her social status and blames everything on her own daughter, Sayu. She is the worst.

何それ?意味分かんない
May 31, 2021 8:33 AM

Dec 2020
sayu's story was sad but her brother let her run away? what the fuck? he's mad rich isnt he why didnt he at least give her a place to stay so he can monitor her, keep her safe or some shit. mans was all "what if this yoshida guy is taking advantage of you" dumbfuck that'd be your fault too
May 31, 2021 8:39 AM
Jul 2020
wtf her brother is stupid af. his bro is rich why didnt he provide her shelter?? so stupid failed as a bro. poor sayu though. her mom is the worst.
May 31, 2021 8:41 AM
Jul 2018
winshenv said:
wtf her brother is stupid af. his bro is rich why didnt he provide her shelter?? so stupid failed as a bro. poor sayu though. her mom is the worst.

stupid story to be honest. Like which brother who have good amount of salary in work. will leave a 16 yr old to run away?
May 31, 2021 8:45 AM
Jul 2020
AnimeBaka_ said:
winshenv said:

stupid story to be honest. Like which brother who have good amount of salary in work. will leave a 16 yr old to run away?

yea i could say stupid plot for this one but i personally love this anime but his brother really disappoint me.
May 31, 2021 8:46 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Boy, that was harsh from the mother's part in particular to completely break Sayu. And as always, bullying is just unreasonable. I hope the actual perpetrators were punished for this, the episode didn't seem to hint at any of that.

@Syureria So it was rape, after all? No idea why the anime tried to trim that down. On another note, do you think the anime adaption will cover the final volume too? Seems like Volume 3 will be covered for sure and Volume 4 shouldn't be far-fetched at this rate I imagine.

Asami continues to be friend of the year - get Yoshida to make a move. That's the spirit, lol. By the way, I seriously have to question the brother's decision to take her all the way to the airport. Doesn't the city next to theirs in Hokkaido do the trick?
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

May 31, 2021 8:47 AM
Jul 2018
winshenv said:
AnimeBaka_ said:

yea i could say stupid plot for this one but i personally love this anime but his brother really disappoint me.

yeah same. the way the author trying to justfy the actions of sayu is so dumb. that i forgot that this is the show i loved first.
May 31, 2021 8:49 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Bullying straight up sucks and it's still present today in all kinds of places despite the effort to mitigate it. I have been the target of this multiple times though thankfully not to the extents that this episode has shown. I hope some day we can find an effective way to stop it from leading into horrible yet possible situations like this one. In the near future that sadly seems unlikely.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 31, 2021 8:51 AM

Dec 2020
Damn what happened to sayu in the past that’s crazy how people can be just because she doesn't look good and is weaker in character and only because sayu give a random boy a reject.Respect for sayu to stay strong
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

May 31, 2021 8:52 AM

Feb 2018
_MushiRock11_ said:
@Syureria So it was rape, after all? No idea why the anime tried to trim that down. On another note, do you think the anime adaption will cover the final volume too? Seems like Volume 3 will be covered for sure and Volume 4 shouldn't be far-fetched at this rate I imagine.
idk, but i think No... Because Sayu also wanted an office worker to sleep with her. And also on the Light Novel Volume 4, There was no rape scene so it wasn't trimmed, because basically the scene wasn't there. Looks like I spelled it wrong in English... Excuse my bad eng :")

Yeah, It seems like 13 episodes could cover 5 volume.
May 31, 2021 8:53 AM

Jul 2020
that explains why she ran away, She was strong to hold all those burdens. I thought his brother was a bad guy, turns out he's the first person who supports Sayu after all.
May 31, 2021 8:54 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Syureria said:
idk, but i think No... Because Sayu also wanted an office worker to sleep with her. And also on the Light Novel Volume 4, There was no rape scene so it wasn't trimmed, because basically the scene wasn't there. Looks like I spelled it wrong in English... Excuse my bad eng :")

Yeah, It seems like 13 episodes could cover 5 volume.

Oh right, no worries, that makes more sense.

Cool, I'm curious to see what the final moments of this series will look like.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

May 31, 2021 8:57 AM
Jan 2021
If I compare this to Wonder Egg Priority which also takes the same theme (only with more sensational but "not educating the audience" storytelling), Higehiro is much better. If Higehiro is bad, then Wonder Egg Priority is more bad then, and that means the sense of art of the anime community will be totally questioned a whole! (But in my opinion, this is not the anime community that I know).

Higehiro managed to fill in what Wonder Egg Priority FAILED TO DELIVER last season, and I think we already know which author has better Intellectual Property (story content).

Congratulations for Higehiro's author, Kadokawa, and Project No. 9!
May 31, 2021 9:04 AM

May 2020
Sayu was not able to speak about her problems for months, it was soooo difficult. Suddenly her brother knocks the door and she spits out the whole story in ten minutes - LFMAO :D
May 31, 2021 9:04 AM

Dec 2014
It's a shame that bullying is still prevalent around the world. I felt bad for Sayu's friend, it's even worse that she became a target because of Sayu. I can't believe Sayu's Mom would try to implicate her for murdering her friend, that was crazy.

No wonder she felt like she had nothing in the world and wasn't needed by anyone. Her brother seems to be a nice person which is a relief but damn did it sting when he said that he was relieved that nothing bad happened to Sayu when we all know that her situation was much worse off until Yoshida brought her in. :(
May 31, 2021 9:06 AM

May 2016
Man imagine sending your sister to hotels without knowing where or keeping tabs on
her and leaving her like that, that was a dumbass move, at least he is a good guy.

also Sayu is a bigger dumbass for not contacting his brother all the time.
May 31, 2021 9:13 AM

Mar 2010
Sayu chan is the real pogchamp, gotta do what you gotta do to survive no shame in dat.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 31, 2021 9:14 AM

Oct 2020
Damn, Sayu really has been through a lot. Sayu and Yuuko's relationship was really tragic. Sayu really couldn't do anything to prevent Yuuko's death. The pressure from her parents and the regret of not being able to save her friend forced her to run away. I'm really interested to see what comes next!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2021 9:19 AM

May 2020
Raizel said:
Man imagine sending your sister to hotels without knowing where or keeping tabs on
her and leaving her like that, that was a dumbass move, at least he is a good guy.

also Sayu is a bigger dumbass for not contacting his brother all the time.

Also the dumbest reason to trashcan a phone: the battery is LOW.

May 31, 2021 9:24 AM

Apr 2019
Syureria said:
Somehow before this show started I felt like I had guessed how the story would go in this episode. Ma, whatever it is as you know in episode 9 is an episode that will explain how Sayu end up like this. Issa, Sayu's older brother, comes to Yoshida's apartment to take Sayu back to Asahikawa. Issa thinks that adults will always something strange towards his sister, even so Sayu insists that Yoshida is a friendly guy. I don't know what happened, it's clear that an organization came to Sayu's house and asked to Sayu's mom, Because basically Sayu has been missing from the house for 6 months. Issa and Sayu come out to talk about Sayu's return back to Asahikawa.

Asami and Yoshida heard the story of Sayu's past, this the story when Sayu was in her second year of highschool. Yuuko is Sayu's first friend, Sayu and Yuuko often went to the roof for lunch together, somehow call it. However, Yuuko received intimidation from her classmates,

It's my first time seeing Sayu's mom in animation, Idk.... Sayu managed to escape / runaway? FK English idk how i called it lol... from the house. Sayu missed her mother but now Sayu is free without being seen by anyone. Sayu tries some bad habits, but Sayu doesn't dare to try alcohol or tobacco (drugs?) So in the end Sayu just strips herself, yeah Sayu always masturbating in the hotel, even that bad habit she can't stop.

Sayu runs out of money, until Sayu walks alone in the city, until Sayu meets an office worker and the office worker tells Sayu to stay at his house .... And yeah, Sayu got rape, lost virginity. If you want to get more info about Sayu past, you can check this Threads ofc (obviously spoiler)

Yeah, somehow after watch the opening for the 8th time in the season, I thought if the girl in the fence could be something like that and it was.

About the bad habits, yes I agree, that's a situation to lose yourself in drugs and alcohol but let's not forget that she's a teenager, so discovering her own sexuality is a thing and could become a habit since it gives you a false sensation of relaxation and calm feeling after you get the apex, so you can use it as a drug in certain way.

And it made me remind of the background story of Ai Ooto, the "Wonder Egg Priority" protagonist, but even with the repetition, I like this kind of background including depression, loneliness and eventually suicide, even if you have to treat these topics with respect and prudence. But the motivation for her friend start suffer was a little too weak to look like it's real...the whole basketballs player guy and how "it turns to me because I'm not pretty and awesome like you", in this point Wonder Egg delivered and better support for the background narrative. But anyway...let's see what happens next.
May 31, 2021 9:28 AM
Mar 2021
When I hear the past of sayu
My expression is :(
May 31, 2021 9:29 AM

Jan 2021
I thought I would dislike the brother more, but in the end he seems to really care about Sayu 0.0

Oh, the story was pretty sad, but I was imagining something more shocking, well, I'm satisfied to finally know it ⊙﹏⊙

1 week left, I wonder what will happen in the end, I really wish they won't be separated, but in the end Yoshida has no right to keep her...
May 31, 2021 9:39 AM

Feb 2016
Cliche doesn't mean it's bad.
That glasses girl's entire persona is known for committing self-deletion. The author should've really made the viewers like the character before letting her off.
I can't really call this bad writing. But I feel like the Light Novel might have done that? This is an anime adaptation after all, they may not have enough time to showcase her character.

Besides that, some people who say this show is underrated are overrating this show themselves.
This 'is' a good show but I wouldn't give it any higher than 7/10.

23:47 That last scene though lol. Didn't expect a joke from that.
-Haoto-May 31, 2021 9:45 AM

YouTubeWeird Videos
Anime Edits
PixivSheetHost

"Salvation is a thin thread dangling from heaven."
- Mary ~ Death Mark

May 31, 2021 9:50 AM
Nov 2018
I don't know why but i feel like the animation quality & character design seems off on some scene. The backstory feels a little bit rushed (i don't know about ln/manga, but that's what i think after watching this episode) like after that accident, there are no explanations before that make her mother suspect Sayu.
Well that's what i feel about this episode, but for me, it's still okay episode
May 31, 2021 9:55 AM

Dec 2007
Denkai450 said:
would sayuu sleep with a woman?

Office worker = Salaryman
May 31, 2021 9:57 AM

Feb 2014
Sayu's backstory was filled with sadness and shock. It's sad to see excessive bullying can lead someone to commit suicide and that was sadly the case for Yuko, the only friend Sayu had when she was living in Hokkaido.

Not only was that rather sad to see, but Sayu's mother blaming Sayu herself for all of this was rather disgusting for her to say. For that reason, I don't blame Sayu from running away in the first place. At least her brother does care for her and gave her money to help her buy for a while, but sadly that help was no where enough to help her in this situation. With her money depleted and her smartphone out of power( before being thrown into a nearby bin), Sayu ended up in that toxic spiral which led her down to getting "taken in" by office workers who cared for her, which led to her losing her virginity.

What did surprise me was what one scene in the hotel, we saw her resting in the nude and her hand shows that she masturbated herself earlier. considering her age at this point and the amount of stress she was dealing with, it is one of those options people do to relieve stress, but even then, I wasn't expecting this scene at all.

Her brother was kind enough to give Sayu an extra week to get her ready, whether she truly wants to return home or to say where she is now. I do like how Asami also questioned Yoshida about what he wants to do in this situation. I can understand Yoshida's view that he's an outsider meddling in a family affair and that he should not be involved, but considering how much he's helped Sayu, his opinion feels like a contradiction of what he truly feels. Good on Asami for getting that question into his head and in a way that doesn't feel like she's forcing her ideals on him, unlike Mishima. XD

I do look forward to seeing what Sayu's decision will be, as well as what Yoshida wants to do in this situation.
May 31, 2021 9:58 AM
May 2016
Really her mom's just a bitch? Oh brother that was so lame, I was expecting something much worse. Go home you whiny little girl, geez the brother even gave her money. Go stay with him.
May 31, 2021 9:59 AM
Jan 2021
AnimeBaka_ said:
Okay now to the topic.

Yeah, seems to me the author ran out of ideas, the show is derailing real fu$$ing fast.
May 31, 2021 9:59 AM

Dec 2015
Syureria said:

This ending is the part that bothers me the most, why does someone who is depressed, lonely and running away from home have the great idea of masturbating for 2 months?

"My friend killed herself, hmmm I'm going to relieve myself with masturbation."
May 31, 2021 10:00 AM
Mar 2021
Oh my god, what just happened
May 31, 2021 10:05 AM
Jan 2021
Sayu's backstory was rushed to all hell, cramming all that in 4 minutes was a terrible idea, that yielded a terrible result. Her brother is a f*ck&ng moron for giving her 300 000 yen, instead of just TAKING HER IN to live with him in the first place. The dialog seems off since the last episode. Overall, quite rather terrible. Dammit I really wanted this show to be good, the first couple episodes slapped, but what we have here is a joke.
May 31, 2021 10:07 AM
Jan 2021
LuizFelipeNM said:
Syureria said:

Yeah, somehow after watch the opening for the 8th time in the season, I thought if the girl in the fence could be something like that and it was.

About the bad habits, yes I agree, that's a situation to lose yourself in drugs and alcohol but let's not forget that she's a teenager, so discovering her own sexuality is a thing and could become a habit since it gives you a false sensation of relaxation and calm feeling after you get the apex, so you can use it as a drug in certain way.

And it made me remind of the background story of Ai Ooto, the "Wonder Egg Priority" protagonist, but even with the repetition, I like this kind of background including depression, loneliness and eventually suicide, even if you have to treat these topics with respect and prudence. But the motivation for her friend start suffer was a little too weak to look like it's real...the whole basketballs player guy and how "it turns to me because I'm not pretty and awesome like you", in this point Wonder Egg delivered and better support for the background narrative. But anyway...let's see what happens next.

If I have free time, I will try to write a more detailed comparison between Higehiro and Wonder Egg Priority, because to be honest I've been observing the similarities between Sayu and Ai Ooto for a long time. But, thank you very much for giving a little introduction to the audience, at least MAL users can understand more "how The anime industry works" and its various advantages and disadvantages.
May 31, 2021 10:11 AM

Feb 2018
Denkai450 said:
would sayuu sleep with a woman?
what the heck, i think No.

zDoug said:
This ending is the part that bothers me the most, why does someone who is depressed, lonely and running away from home have the great idea of masturbating for 2 months
idk, but Sayu doesn't have the courage to try more bad habits. for the size of a teenager, masturbation and sex is good choice.
SyureriaMay 31, 2021 10:18 AM
May 31, 2021 10:18 AM

Apr 2019
teofilusSW said:
LuizFelipeNM said:

If I have free time, I will try to write a more detailed comparison between Higehiro and Wonder Egg Priority, because to be honest I've been observing the similarities between Sayu and Ai Ooto for a long time. But, thank you very much for giving a little introduction to the audience, at least MAL users can understand more "how The anime industry works" and its various advantages and disadvantages.

Please, feel free to open your heart about the topic since it looks like you have a lot to say and point and it's a really interesting topic to discuss in my opinion, not just the narrative but also how the anime industry repeats formulas to get to an audience. And lastly, try to worry a little less if this is the "wrong audience to talk about it", it's internet, it is and it is not at the same time...always!
May 31, 2021 10:31 AM
Apr 2020
Ok this episode was a rollercoaster.
Lots of things happened in her past. Her best friend committed suicide, her mother suspects her, her brother helps her to run away.....
Thats parenting at maximum potential. Great job and whats even great about this is that his brother actually helps her to run away and that's kinda bullshit. Why the fck do u want to help ur sister runaway. For gods what were u even thinking she is gonna come back once the money runs out. Hey i know her mothers completely useless but seriously man she is just in highschool and you are helping her runaway cant u just convince her to not do so. Infact be a responsible brother and help her out to come out of trauma and talk her out not help her runaway. Actually these all wouldn't even fcking happened if he would have just stopped her.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2021

302 by griddyweeb »»
Apr 6, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2021

155 by mushi_Jyou »»
Mar 30, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2021

185 by Dreadogastus_F »»
Mar 12, 8:09 PM

» Season 2?

Koukyoukyoku - Jan 8

22 by cjozam »»
Jan 17, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2021

212 by RawrOMG »»
Jan 14, 12:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.