Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 8, 12:11 PM

Mar 2012
It's all in the title. Will there ever be a season 2?
J'ai toujours eu ce sentiment un peu étrange d'être comme extérieur à mon corps. Cette impression de flotter quelque part au dessus, ou d'être dans une salle de cinéma, assis au fond, en train de regarder un long film interminable et à attendre que quelque chose se passe. Cette impression de lutter pour devoir rester éveillé, cette envie d'attraper le personnage principal pour lui dire de se bouger, sans cependant pouvoir rien faire sans briser l'écran.
Jan 8, 12:13 PM
May 2011
Pretty sure all the material has been adapted in the 1 season
Jan 8, 12:21 PM
Apr 2023
None. The whole story is in the first season.
Jan 8, 12:22 PM
Sep 2021
season 1 adapted the whole thing, but the author did say he wanted to write about what happened during the time skip, dunno if he ever did write tho.
Jan 8, 12:33 PM
Jan 2022
I want more . The 1st season was very good 💯 I will be very happy if there is any possibility of season 2
Jan 8, 12:59 PM
Jul 2022
Fail_Man_X said:

Bro what? Really? Damn, I didn't know either or maybe I forgot, idk. Can you tell me the ending again, so I can remember it a bit better?
Jan 8, 1:03 PM

Feb 2021
Just go read the light novels.
Jan 8, 1:08 PM
Apr 2023
Just watch 200 series of other anime and then rewatch like I'll do :D
Jan 8, 1:10 PM
May 2011
Reply to Levi1108
Fail_Man_X said:

Bro what? Really? Damn, I didn't know either or maybe I forgot, idk. Can you tell me the ending again, so I can remember it a bit better?
@Levi1108
Jan 8, 1:16 PM
Jul 2022
Fail_Man_X said:
@Levi1108

Ah, so I did remember it a bit. But I didn't really remember that it had that big of a time skip. So, she meets him and that's the end? Well, I was hoping that there's more and we're gonna see what happens after that.

I took a look at its Manga a long time ago and saw that it was still publishing and maybe that's why I thought there was more. I totally forgot that it was an LN adaptation. I checked the LN now and it was finished publishing.

Well, that was it, that was the whole story, ig. I liked the Anime, would've been good if there was more.

Thanks, btw.
Jan 8, 4:11 PM
Jun 2023
personally i thoufht that the ending was perfect. even if there was a season 2 what would they include? it'd be weird if it was after the time skip and if it was during the time skip it wouldn't be like s1 as she no longer lived with the mc. the Ln finished so they have nothing left to adapt.
Jan 8, 4:15 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
I don't know anything about the Light Novel, but that ending looks like a good closure, no need for sequel.

But of course I would be delighted if this had season 2, it would be a nice surprise :)

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jan 8, 5:40 PM
Nov 2018
For a while, I thought there was material for the second season. Actually, they completely cut out an entire arc to make it one season.
Guess it wasn't important.
Jan 8, 7:11 PM
Jan 2023
There’s a new show out this season called Sasaki and Peeps that seems to have a Higehiro element to it, or at least it was the first thing I thought of with one of the characters introduced.
Jan 8, 7:39 PM

Apr 2021
Koukyoukyoku said:

I hoped for the same thing but it was a full story
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series and judge each based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jan 8, 9:24 PM
Apr 2023
MadanielFL said:
Just go read the light novels.

Which add only added context. Don’t do this if you’ve read the Manga.
Jan 8, 10:20 PM

Jul 2015
Ending was conclusive and (almost) satisfying.
Though I would want to see those bullies receive karma they deserve.

Jan 10, 2:43 AM

Mar 2012
Thank you for taking the time to respond. I'm a little sad because I would have liked a sequel to the animation. I really liked this anime. In a sense, the fact that the story ends here is just as well. I have fond memories
J'ai toujours eu ce sentiment un peu étrange d'être comme extérieur à mon corps. Cette impression de flotter quelque part au dessus, ou d'être dans une salle de cinéma, assis au fond, en train de regarder un long film interminable et à attendre que quelque chose se passe. Cette impression de lutter pour devoir rester éveillé, cette envie d'attraper le personnage principal pour lui dire de se bouger, sans cependant pouvoir rien faire sans briser l'écran.
Jan 10, 6:04 AM

Jul 2023
The story ends, there's no need to continue. The only possibility for a second season is the couple part. Considering the years that have past since the airing of the anime, the non-open ending and that the manga doesn't continue, there's almost no possibility of this happening.
Jan 10, 6:26 AM
Dec 2023
im not sure about a season 2 as well other comments say or make it seem like there will be no proper season 2 or anything added

but even if there would be no season 2
o
Ona/Ova

but thats if they had something planned for the time skip which i doubt since its been kinda long time since season 1 aired

im not sure but i hope too i liked the anime somewhat alot
Jan 13, 4:47 AM
Aug 2023
I loved this anime. I don't think we need a full second season. A movie to tie up loose ends would work rather nicely.
Jan 13, 5:05 AM

Jan 2020
The ending was quite satisfying, and there is no source material left as the anime adapted all 5 volumes so no chance for another season.

Jan 17, 10:23 PM
Jan 2024
Koukyoukyoku said:

maybe it will have an ova but not now. because the author said he's now making a side story of higehiro.
but that story is about gotou san maybe it has just a bit scene that what happen about yoshida and sayu after the ending of s1

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2021

302 by griddyweeb »»
Apr 6, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2021

155 by mushi_Jyou »»
Mar 30, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2021

185 by Dreadogastus_F »»
Mar 12, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2021

212 by RawrOMG »»
Jan 14, 12:11 AM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2021

175 by RawrOMG »»
Jan 9, 3:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.